Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis > Cannabis paraphernalia
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis paraphernalia About bongs, pipes, grinders, papers and other paraphernalia.

Old 01-02-2013, 19:54

Male from Earth
zeeonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Building the ultimate homemade Vapor

If anyone knows anything about making kilns or ovens i need help, i recently decided to step my game up and look for a vaporizer. But theyre crazy expensive so i looked up how to make one but all the DIY versions seem kind of crappy. So i designed my own, unfortunatley i cant find a way to make a good heating coil for the furnace chamber if anyone could help me with this id appreciate it. I know you need some sort of metal and resistence wire but thats it
Old 22-05-2013, 03:28

19 y/o Male from United States
qsefthukoap is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Building the ultimate homemade Vapor

For my homemade vape, I use a cheap soldering iron (about $8 at any hardware shop, some walmarts carry them as well). You can dissassemble them and use their heating components, or leave them mostly intact and integrate them into your design. Either way, you need to figure out some way to lower the heat (even the cheap irons will get over the smoke point). You can do this by lowering the current to the device (with resistors if you know enough about electricity) or with an inline dimmer which i made for 10 bucks and works great and offers decent control.

qsefthukoap added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Link to a inline dimmer tutorial http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...6&linkid=12616

Last edited by qsefthukoap; 22-05-2013 at 03:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-05-2013, 23:39
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Diphenhydraman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Building the ultimate homemade Vapor

Hi, I am new here. I was looking for the YouTube video where a guy very clearly shows very simple and very inexpensive way to vaporize but I cannot find it, and I am not sure if linking to YouTube is allowed here.
Anyway, he does the following
-Get a relatively large plastic water bottle. Preferably with wide neck.
-Make a small hole close to the bottom of the bottle, so that if you stick a pipe or tube in it, the pipe/tube is perpendicular to the bottle.
-What you stick in the hole could be glass tube if you can buy one. It could also be a weed pipe that has a thin mouth piece. Preferably long.
-Stick one end of it into the bottle hole you made so that at least an inch goes in.
-At the hole where pipe/tube is already in check to make us it is air tight. If it is not, then use something like piece of bubble gum or tape. Whatever works to make it air tight.
-Now the very important part. Get some foil. The thicker the better.
-Get a lighter. Standard lighter should be set to lowest. Little Blue Light is better. Also butane lighter with weak flame is good too.p because someone said there is less bad residue.
-fold the foil so it forms a sort of chimney that goes up and to the side perpendicularly. Fold foil twice if needed so it is double layer. Use tape to tape one end to the body if the lighter. Make sure foil is shaped as a half a cylinder, that stretches up about 2 inches.
-make another tube like foil piece that will look like a "roof" and attach it perpendicularly to first vertical piece. Make sure they are folded or connected well at the joint fold. Ideally , if you can, make it all from single piece of foil. It is easy.
- Now about the pipe or tube, if you got a tube, then you need o get one of those metallic filters. The finer the mesh the better so as little ash as possible goes in if it starts burning. Insert this filter mesh into the tube at least 1.5 or 2 inches into the tube.
- Now with filter barrier in the tube, throw piece of your legal grass in there so it is touching the filter mesh.
- now that you have the lighter as described above. With foil like bent chimney. Bring up the end of the foul to entrance of the tube and turn on the lighter so that flame is at a distance below the tube, but the hot air it creates goes into the tube. If everything is right, vapor should start going into the bottle and you'll see it gathering.
-start inhaling the vapor making sure you do not over heat the grass or it could burn.
-making a hole in the bottle on the other side camps help. It has to be small so you could cover it with your finger. Keep it covered then open when you need air to push vapor to you.

- with pipe instead if lass tube, you just put grass into bowl and watch to make sure it doesn't burn when you treat it with hot air from lighter chimney.

REMINDER: heated foil probably releases chemicals when heated. They could be harmful. Also the lighter causes fumes from burning. Butane should be better.
NOTE: Some glass could be made to resist heat from lighter and will not crack if heat touches it. If you have such glass tube you could experiment with bringing flame slightly close pr to where the botanical is and it will start to vaporize if the distance is right, but it is risky as lass will heat up.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is one of the most potentially deadly things I've seen on a forum full of potentially deadly things.

Share this on:

Tags
marijuana

Sitelinks: Information: