Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 08:52
Silver Member

Female from United States
UpAndDownAndAllAround is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Anything online to find if my state has banned selling glass pipes?

My cat and her dog has searched all over for a glass dick and can not find one and when asking for oil burners they are directed to ones obviously used for weed. They really want a glass dick or two and really don't want to resort to buying online because........well...........that just makes them paranoid. It took my cat forever to finally come to the conclusion to have me join this site for her because of hers and her dogs lack of trust of the internet (paranoia sounds so........I don't know...........Tweaked? LMAO) So my cats question for you is, is there anywhere online I can search for my cat to see if the sale of glass dicks has been banned in her state and maybe a way to find local shops that sells them? I've done hours upon hours upon hours upon hours upon hours of searching for her and her dog has done the same but they haven't had any luck so they're really hoping someone here will have an answer.

Wow..........this was supposed to be a short post!! LMAO
Old 01-02-2013, 08:58
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: Anything online to find if my state has banned selling glass dicks?

[deleted because I wasn't paying attention to where I was posting]

In the mean time, there's no self incrimination rule, please talk like an adult
Old 01-02-2013, 09:07
Silver Member

I'm sorry. I'm new and didn't relieze. Didn't mean to offend/aggravate.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15

Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute

naw, I'm just annoyed because it's becoming a the new thing to do. We used to have a rule and everyone wrote "SWIM" which was also silly and hard to read. I was really excited when that was done away with, but now people are getting even sillier.

You can't find "roses"? In the same glass pipe? Have you tried a headshop? You should be able to use a cheap glass pot pipe if you load it up with the meth in the "chamber" and not the bowl. There are TEKs for using a light bulb to smoke too.

I think the issue with your search is the language. "Glass dick" is certainly not going to show in a law, and "oil burner" is really vague from a legal stand point. I honestly can't imagine what you would need to look up to find such info. Maybe paraphernalia laws?

I would try to find a head shop and talk to them.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:27
Silver Member

Thanks for the information! I can't find the "Roses" either. My man and I have searched everywhere! Headshops, sex shops, little hole in the wall, out in the middle of no where gas stations. I keep hoping since it's getting closer to Valentines Day they might be a little easier to find because stores mind find it a little more acceptable to have them but that could be my brain over thinking right now. I use a lightbulb but nothing can beat that Rose. LoL I get very nervous about talking to anyone about what I do because I'm very secretive about my extra curricular activities. What do you call them when you are going to get one? Tonight I switched to a smaller bulb rather than the regular ones that go in light sockets and it's closer to that Rose feeling so at least I'm heading in the right direction, right? LoL If you see any other problems with my posts please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be sure to correct them. Thanks again!
Old 01-02-2013, 15:36
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

would it be breaking the rules to possibly say what state you are in and hope that members who live in the same state will point you in the right direction.. obviously not saying where to go get one but maybe what words to avoid and which ones to use so they know what you are asking for.
in california, usually Oil burner works just fine for me, but the pipes are never kept in the glass cases with the weed displays etc., they are usually right under the cash register kept out of the public eye. but i'll say "oil burner" and sometimes get asked "thick or thin" and then i pay and its as simple as buying a lotto ticket.
Old 01-02-2013, 15:48

no it would not, we regularly discuss state laws. Saying "Can someone tell me where to find them in city X" or something like that would be, but there's no issue helping narrow down the field.

shoot, you can even put your state in your profile and have it show in every post ;-)

Last edited by Potter; 01-02-2013 at 16:47.
Old 01-02-2013, 16:13
Silver Member

It would be Ohio. Thanks!
Old 01-02-2013, 16:24

http://codes.ohio.XXX/orc/2925.14 Replace the xxx wit gov, we aren't supposed to link to some .gov sites due to track backs and I'm not sure if this site counts. Anyways I googled Ohio Paraphernalia Laws and this was the third site on the list. As you can see they are incredibly restrictive and it does seem they are illegal.

This is very weird because I swear I was in a head shop 10 years ago in Columbus.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very helpful! Thank you so very much! Side note: How do I get the star green?
Old 01-02-2013, 16:41
R.I.P.

Male from USA - Ohio
mr sic is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8%

I took a look at that law,,, I agree ^ its really, really weird considering I live in Ohio and 1 out of 2 gas stations or convienence stores either sell roses or car "air freshener" I also live within walking distance of 3 headshops that have a huge variety of almost everything on the list.
Old 01-02-2013, 20:21
Silver Member

Thank you so much Potter!! You've been an awesome help!!

mr sic do you mind telling me what you say to get them and are they out in the open? What do the airfreshners look like?
Old 01-02-2013, 21:08
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

If you didn't want to use your own debit card, you could try getting one of those prepaid Visa "gift cards" (available at most drug stores & big box stores & hell, I've started to see them at gas stations!) & ordering one online. Of course, then you still need a place to have it mailed TO...

I, too, have heard them called 'oil burners' & seen them advertised as such at 2 different head shops I visited in New Hampshire. However, I have never seen them in Massachusetts.

Aren't there still cigars sold in glass tubes? I thought people made some themselves using such tubes & a "torch", and that most tweakers usually have access to a torch. Just heat the end, blow out a bubble so that there is a bigger bowl at the bottom, and then I think you keep a flame directly on one spot in order to create the little hole.

Anyway, good luck! Let us know what you eventually figure out.

~Kailey
Old 01-02-2013, 21:34
R.I.P.

Male from USA - Ohio
mr sic is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8%

^ I totally forgot about glass tubed cigars, thats what I was getting at with the "air freshener" its sold in glass tubes, so the same method as above would be used. As far as what you would ask for, depending on what your looking for either a Rose Vase or Glass Rose if your going that route or if in a head shop Ive had good luck with asking for a "Bubble Pipe" or an oil burner, but its been a little while however 2 of the head shops by me still have them out in the open. And alot of the convienence stores have the roses behind the counter in plain veiw, the worse the neighboorhood the better the chance of finding them.

Last edited by mr sic; 01-02-2013 at 21:45. Reason: spellin
Old 01-02-2013, 21:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpAndDownAndAllAround View Post
Thank you so much Potter!! You've been an awesome help!

- What do the airfreshners look like?
Well, they're usually sold at gas stations, 7.elevens and or box stores. You're going to ask for 'air freshner refills' (thin glass tube with a cap on it). Remember, the methods described above can be researched by looking at articles involving glass blowing.

Caution:
-wear something over your eyes if you make your own(safety glasses recommended). Just fyi.
-lightly blow while the glass is orange/blue. Exhale and **Never inhale**.. Yeah, it's very HOT.
-do so on a solid surface and in a well aired location. Stay away from flamables while blowing glass.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
teqno is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Another one is, any if not all gas stations sell tire pressure gauge which comes in a glass tube careful though there are some that come in plastic but it's perfect for making a "glass cock" lol or forming a swan..

When blowing glass it doesn't get hot unless the piece is very short or if the glass is thick.

When punching a little hole use the tip of the flame on the touch to where you want the hole wait till it's bright orange and blow. You'll here a little pop and see a small hole. In order to smooth it out get a nail filer and gently smooth out the part that's sticking out, the glass should be really thin and come right off if done right. Or you can put it back on the torch around the middle of the flame and use a flat head and just bend it down gently.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:59
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 522, Level: 3 Points: 522, Level: 3 Points: 522, Level: 3
Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6%

I've heard that sometimes they're sold as mini vauses with a plastic flower in them, facing the wrong way mind you, the flower is in the bowl with the stemp sticking out the top, the opposite of what one would do with a real flower in a real vase. Sketchier headshops, like ones that don't just cater to weed smokers and have things like coke spoons, snorting tubes and bullet snorters in the display case probably do carry them. Try asking for a "bubble" or "bulb" if you don't see them as they might be kept out of sight. Failing that, one can get even better hits with a large piece or clear broken lightbulb and a tube to inhale through.

Share this on:

» New Threads
May someone can help me find out...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
10 Replies, 149 Views
Cocaine and Alcohol...
Last post by EmergencyGrant24
134 Replies, 86,357 Views
Tips for successfully overcoming...
Last post by natey7
1 Replies, 139 Views
A quick question about tapering...