Notices

Old 30-01-2013, 17:49
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
ferr05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Dark / Black Spots on Face after smoking

SWIM was overweight before because he was living the married/family life, after a couple months of divorce he lost all his extra weight by doing all the healthy normal stuff, no drugs at all. After 2 years of keeping his weight off and always being the center of attention everywhere he went because of how handsome he was now, he finally found an actual girlfriend and then he gained weight because of all the good food she made but they broke up after a month. SWIM was desperately trying to lose weight again but the diet he always used to keep his low weight was crap and it felt like he was always hungry. He was always craving the high-fat foods that all his friends would eat around him. One day he hang out with an ex girlfriend that started smoking Meth and he saw that she lost a lot of weight really quick. She told him that this drug never made her hungry. SWIM got excited and decided to try it and he experienced the wonders of not being hungry after all this years of craving terriyaki. He felt this stuff was great and best of all he didn't worry about food the whole day, focusing more on his work and all his problems. He now bought his own and started smoking it.

First week was going perfectly by eating healthy but no vitamins and only smoking when he got hungry but it kept him awake for a whole day at one point.

The second week SWIM ran out and he got a new batch. All of the sudden he went on a 4-day bing over the weekend, only a few cups of water and no food at all but then on the 4th day he felt the smoke coming out of the pipe was really hot and it got into his eyes and bottom mouth and some on the forehead. It made all those spots really red and irritated, his eyes were also red. He immediately stopped smoking and started using Vitamin A&D ointment on his face. He also stopped smoking for a week.

During the week of NO smoking: He gained back all the weight he lost by only eating cereal and ham, staying away from any high-fat foods. The redness and irritation on his face went away but his eyes stayed a little red. But now there is black / dark spots at the bottom of his mouth with one pimple on the right side and another dark spot on the side of his forehead with small pimple also. I am guessing this would be consider marks of a meth chemical burn on the skin. He kept using the ointment everyday during the day and before going to sleep but it made his skin more oily and it was really hard to wash it off with water. The dark circles became more noticeable which was weird because he was now getting normal sleep. But one day all of the sudden he noticed the skin around his eyes became really wrinkly like an old person face and also puffy, maybe cuz of the weight gained but he thought the wrinkling was caused by the Vitamin A&D ointment so he stopped using it and changed to using Proactive.

Back to smoking: SWIM's birthday is coming up so he feels he needs to go back to smoking so he can lose weight. He's trying to lose 15lbs.

Smoking - Monday & Tuesday: He's being really careful about not getting smoke in his face and even got a new supplier just in case the stuff was bad. Everything seems to be going fine, smoking only during early in the day and sleeping at night. Also using Proactive 3 times a day and eating tuna, egg whites and vitamins. But now only the corner of his left eye stayed red. He used eye drops and it solved the problem. The dark spots are still noticeable but disappearing very slowly.

Wednesday - Smoking: His eyes and cheeks are still puffy and the corner of his left eye kept being red and now it looks like he has a lazy upper eyelid on his left eye, not too severe but is noticeable when up close. He knows not to use eye drops too often so he didn't use them anymore. He thinks maybe there's particles stuck in his eye, so now he's cleaning inside his eye with water and wet q-tips every hour. The black spots on his face and dark circles are taking forever to go away and his birthday is in 2 weeks!

Do you guys know of anything that would work faster for the dark / black spots on the skin?

Do you think the cause of the redness on his eye in an "eye infection"? If anyone has experienced this before please reply on how to solve this! SWIM is thinking of running to Walgreens to buy an Eye Rinse Cleaner.

And if anyone has ever lost weight and reached their goal successfully using this stuff please PLEASE point out your main tips and the key things to do it right!

Thanks in advance!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 30-01-2013, 19:37
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 1,957, Level: 6 Points: 1,957, Level: 6 Points: 1,957, Level: 6
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Dark / Black Spots on Face after smoking

-Topical ointment- These should contain a melanin-inhibiting ingredient, such as tretinoin and hydroquinone.
-Fruits and veggies- could be a dietary thing.
-Dermatologist visit.

Oh, and pls don't use sw.I'm here since a.) It's obvious b.) Discourage use of it here on the Forums. See announcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferr05 View Post
Back to smoking: SWIM's birthday is coming up so he feels he needs to go back to smoking so he can lose weight. He's trying to lose 15lbs.
Last, I wouldn't recommend using product for weight loss of 15lbs in two weeks and still be healthy OP.

The black blotches might not be the only worry from losing 7.5lbs per week. Just some friendly advice.

Last edited by derpahderp; 30-01-2013 at 19:59. Reason: added quote
Old 30-01-2013, 19:52

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpahderp View Post
-Topical ointment- These should contain a melanin-inhibiting ingredient, such as tretinoin and hydroquinone.
-Fruits and veggies- could be a dietary thing.
-Dermatologist visit.

Oh, and pls don't use sw.I'm here since a.) It's obvious b.) Discourage use of it here on the Forums. See announcements.
Last, I wouldn't recommend using product for weight loss of 15lbs in two weeks and still be healthy OP.

The black blotches might not be the only worry from losing 7.5lbs per week. Just some friendly advice.
Thanks and I guess use the Topical ointment only on the black blotches and avoid the rest of my face? I just researched it and it said it makes your skin lighter... and I'm trying my best to avoid reaching medical help :/
Old 02-02-2013, 17:12

Male from United States

UPDATE:

Ive been using tea bags on my eyes before going to sleep and also when I wake up and IT WORKS GREAT! after a day I saw my eyes not looking sleepy anymore . I just prepare my self a cup of tea with 2 tea bags and i save them in a ziplock bag and put them in the refrigrator.

But the blackspots on my face are still there. I keep using Proactive but it only seems to work really slowly. So yesterday while I was staring at the refrigerator, there was a white onion on the side so i felt my right eye watering. I grabbed it and I thought maybe it would be good for the skin. I researched a little bit on google and I cut just small flat peace of onion and i wet it with warm water and I started it rubbing it on the dark spots on my face and let me tell you IT WORKS INSTANTLY!!!

I only rubbed it for 15 minutes and the dark spot started just dissapearing like magic. I knew I was tweeked and I didnt want to over use it so I decided to try it again in an hour and it works great! But now I only use it every 3 hours or so, I'm scared it might do something to my face, I dont know...

Today the darkspots are going away and i think they will be completely gone by next week!

Thank God for White Onions!
Old 02-02-2013, 18:07
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,449, Level: 19 Points: 18,449, Level: 19 Points: 18,449, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

The way people pick at their faces while on meth, are you sure it isn't just drug induced delusions? Have you had someone else assure you, you have skin issues? this whole "15 minutes after rubbing an onion on my face" sounds pretty fantastical, no?

Meth does make people kind of crazy, and when a crazy making drug is involved, you really need to rule that out.

Just something to think about
Old 02-02-2013, 18:40
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Just so you know, you will gain back every ounce you loose on meth and probably more. All meth does is make you starve yourself and it fucks up your metabolism. That's why you gain it back. Amphetamines are only medically approved for weightloss for people with severe obesity and to be used in combination with proper diet.

That whole "I'm using to lose weight" line usually is just an excuse to keep getting high.

excellent point regarding long-term effects of meth on metabolism
Old 02-02-2013, 21:39

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
The way people pick at their faces while on meth, are you sure it isn't just drug induced delusions? Have you had someone else assure you, you have skin issues? this whole "15 minutes after rubbing an onion on my face" sounds pretty fantastical, no?

Meth does make people kind of crazy, and when a crazy making drug is involved, you really need to rule that out.

Just something to think about
The rubbing onions on my face worked and is not fantastical, I researched it before doing it of course and you can also do it to.

and yes the dark / black spots were because I think it was a bad cut meth that I got that irritated my face

ferr05 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving Pictures View Post
Just so you know, you will gain back every ounce you loose on meth and probably more. All meth does is make you starve yourself and it fucks up your metabolism. That's why you gain it back. Amphetamines are only medically approved for weightloss for people with severe obesity and to be used in combination with proper diet.

That whole "I'm using to lose weight" line usually is just an excuse to keep getting high.
I just thought someone did this successfully without being addicted to it and maybe share their tips on here.

Last edited by ferr05; 02-02-2013 at 21:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2013, 11:45

Male from United States

UPDATE:

The black spots were actually from keeping my lighter too close to my face, causing heat plus my face was just really dry also.

I am now trying Neosporin and it has helped a lil bit for the past 2 days but also very slowly.

I have been washing my face with lemons and cold water every other day and doing a egg white mask every week.

Some friends have told me my skin looks very clear now except the blackspots, I really hope they go away soon.

I have been keeping my weight off by doing light exercise while on a binge and heavy exercise while not.
If you are on a no-carb diet, be really careful on cravin carvs when you are not high, it made me gain 4lbs in one day.
Old 11-03-2013, 22:30
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

i am writing this on my way out so dont have time to write more but..

DONT CLEAN YOUR EYE WITH WATER AND A QTIP- water is bad for your eyes it can leave deposits use an eye wash and a sort of cup that you flush your eye with- they sell them at most drug stores.

Thanks for that tip!
Old 11-03-2013, 22:46
Mercury Member

31 y/o Male from Canada
spadesxm needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

<----- Prime example right here. I started using February 2nd of this year, now March 10th. Using pretty much everyday. I lost 26 pounds since my first hit. This is the first week I won't be using cause my money situation has to go to my living expenses etc. Not really much of an appetite though, last toke was Sunday around 2pm. The red eye and the cheeks being all puffy is weird bro, my guess is you having a reaction to whatever that shit is cut with. I haven't had any problems other than a couple random pimples, which I just use face cleanser and they disappear.
Old 11-03-2013, 23:22
Mercury Member

Male from United Kingdom
woop needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

they sound like they could be liver spots. You sound quite manic, my advice to you is kick the meth as soon as possible. From reading what you have written i can tell you are at the top of a very steep and nasty demise, if you cant stop the meth without help i suggest you get it. Tablets or drugs are never the way to loose weight, healthy living is. And we all know meth ain't part if healthy living. What's the point of being thin for your birthday if your mind is fried, your face fucked and your body ruined?

woop added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

rapid weight gain over a day is usually water being replaced, the kind of diet your on strips water out of the muscles. The muscles need this water so replace it as soon as they can.
Liver spots are usually caused by old age but by taking meth you are basically kicking your skin into hyper old age mode. Mate do yourself a favor and google 'meth before and after photos' 6 weeks of meth could leave you needing 6 months of very healthy living indeed. Sorry to sound such a bossy cunt.

woop added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

The best way to treat fucked wrinkly dry methed out skin is from the inside, the way you do this is by religously drinking 2 litres of water a day no more no less.

Last edited by woop; 11-03-2013 at 23:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2013, 02:28

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadesxm View Post
<----- Prime example right here. I started using February 2nd of this year, now March 10th. Using pretty much everyday. I lost 26 pounds since my first hit. This is the first week I won't be using cause my money situation has to go to my living expenses etc. Not really much of an appetite though, last toke was Sunday around 2pm. The red eye and the cheeks being all puffy is weird bro, my guess is you having a reaction to whatever that shit is cut with. I haven't had any problems other than a couple random pimples, which I just use face cleanser and they disappear.
The red eye and cheeks was really weird and ever since i changed dealers, i havent had that problem again

ferr05 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woop View Post
they sound like they could be liver spots. You sound quite manic, my advice to you is kick the meth as soon as possible. From reading what you have written i can tell you are at the top of a very steep and nasty demise, if you cant stop the meth without help i suggest you get it. Tablets or drugs are never the way to loose weight, healthy living is. And we all know meth ain't part if healthy living. What's the point of being thin for your birthday if your mind is fried, your face fucked and your body ruined?

woop added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

rapid weight gain over a day is usually water being replaced, the kind of diet your on strips water out of the muscles. The muscles need this water so replace it as soon as they can.
Liver spots are usually caused by old age but by taking meth you are basically kicking your skin into hyper old age mode. Mate do yourself a favor and google 'meth before and after photos' 6 weeks of meth could leave you needing 6 months of very healthy living indeed. Sorry to sound such a bossy cunt.

woop added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

The best way to treat fucked wrinkly dry methed out skin is from the inside, the way you do this is by religously drinking 2 litres of water a day no more no less.
I have been doing a healthy living this past years but how much i love to try different foods all the time, meth has helped me a lot by not over-eating

I agree with the liver problem, I used to be an alcoholic before so It might just start to show up now....

And I try to drink no more than a gallon of water because one point I drank so much water i felt really bloated and gave me a headache.

Last edited by ferr05; 12-03-2013 at 02:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine

» New Threads
Check this cough syrup out DXM...
Last post by Phencyclidine
16 Replies, 5,187 Views
A how-to guide to opiate...
Last post by polio vaccine
90 Replies, 109,929 Views
sexual side affects from smoking...