Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 30-01-2013, 14:59

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Partypetie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Mixing diazepam with either codeine or tramadol?

I am the occasional recreational user of codeine. However, I was recently prescribed some Diazepam and Tramdol for pain relief. Now that my problem has gone, I have got some left, along with some codeine. I am wondering what the best combination to take is and at what dosage. The prescribed dosage for the aforementioned pain was 100mg Tram and 5mg Diazepam. There was a very slight warmth with the occasional nod. Today I thought I,d replace the tram with 60mg of codeine, although this seems weaker in its effects. Would anyone have a recommendation of which of the two would be better with the diazepam and would it be worth upping the diazepam dosage to 10mg. I want a little buzz, but I want to play it safe.

Partypetie added 49 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

By the way, as I am a newbie and unable to edit my posts, I'd just like to add that I was posting on a friends behalf!! I.e SWIM !

Last edited by Partypetie; 30-01-2013 at 14:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-01-2013, 15:03
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: Mixing diazepam with either codeine or tramadol?

Hi and wellcome to DF
Your post is a little bit confusing. I assume that you are looking recreational experience and not reducing pain (am I right?).
First of all, why mixixng codeine and tramadol? You can get high from codeine alone (always with CWE if the tabs contain APAP). How much codeine you usually take?
Secondly, what is your benzodiazepine tolerance?
I've tried tramadol for serious arthritis and experienced no euphoria, just an antidepressant effect - a feeling of well-being and very social (doses 150, 200, 250). As my arthritis seems to get worse, called my doc and told me to try 300-400 mgs, but NOT above 400 mgs (risk of seizures). So, right now I am on 300 mgs with 30 mgs of diazepam (prescribed for Xanax rehab). Keep in mind that I have a huge tolerance to benzos. Now, I am feeling very well (god bless diazepam!!!), but no euphoria at all.
Back to topic, I do not understand why mix trams and codeine. If you are looking for an opiate high, try codeine (be carefull, I believe that you know your limits on codeine) and a small dose of diazepam (5 mgs seems safe). Always be carefull combining codeine and benzos. Start with low doses and after 6 hours you can re-dose.
Codeine is much more better recreationally than tramadol. If you decide to take 10 mgs diazepam, maybe you should reduce the codeine dose. But I don't know your benzo tolerance.!!
You are free to ask me (I'm using codeine and benzos for a long time, now tolerance is built
Stay safe and hope I helped you.
Old 30-01-2013, 15:14
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Netherlands
Psychonauticunt is a decent psychonaut.Psychonauticunt is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You're well within the safe margins with those doses, unless you're particularly sensitive or allergic - and you seem to have tested them, and are not.

You can quite safely take 200-250mg of tramadol and 10mg of diazepam, if 100mg/5mg gave you a slight nod.
If you have a tolerance for tramadol, taking a small dose of a benzo such as diazepam may even be safer than a large tramadol dose, as it is known to cause seizures at doses above 400mg and benzos act as anticonvulsants.
Old 30-01-2013, 15:18

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Partypetie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Ok. SWIM has had the codeine in for a while and takes it occasionally. Maybe once or twice a fortnight. The Diazepam and tramadol were prescribed recently for a muscle spasm problem, to be taken together at 100mg tram and 5mg diaz. That pmedical roblem has gone and I have some of the Diaz and the tram left. Just for a little buzz, SWIM is wondering which is the best to mix with the Diaz. E.g 100mg tram + 5mg diaz OR 60mg codeine + 5mg Diaz. SWIM is not suggesting mixing the Tam and the Codeine. There's also the option of doubling the Diaz to 10mg....

Thanks for the advice.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 30-01-2013, 16:55
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I would choose codeine and diazepam. With only 60 mgs codeine, I think you will be safe adding 10 mg diazepam.
Just make sure you are not allergic to codeine - avoid alcohol (even beer..) - avoid other CNS depressants.
And if you can find a joint of weed, that is one of the best combos (my friend's favorite, codeine-benzo-weed)!!!
Have fun and be safe
Old 06-12-2013, 22:07

Male from United Kingdom
lazerlight should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

opiates, benzos and canabis is swims new fav combo

Post Quality Evaluations:

Share this on:

Tags
diazepam (valium), diazepam combinations, tramadol, tramadol and codeine, tramadol combinations