Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-01-2013, 02:35
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
Does the Acidity of Black Tar Heroin Break Down Crack on its Own? (For IV Speedball)

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the acidity of Black Tar Heroin is enough to break down Crack Cocaine on its own,

- OR -

Whether you still need to add some kind of acid (i.e. Citric) to break it down while mixing with Black Tar Heroin, for the purposes of a speedball?

Thank you
Old 25-01-2013, 04:25
Titanium Member

41 y/o Female from United States
Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 861, Level: 4 Points: 861, Level: 4 Points: 861, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Does the Acidity of Black Tar Heroin Break Down Crack on its Own? (For IV Speedba

Hi dyingtomorrow

Speed balling was never my thing, but a lot of my fellow using buddies did it with redi-rock & black tar. They needed to add some citric to the crack rock in order to break it down. It would make sense that bth would already be acidic enough, but I guess it isn't.

Off tangent & likely not necessary as crack is full of it already...if you add a slight sprinkle of baking soda to your tar, it will help preserve your veins. It won't do magic & make it clean, but it will help slightly.

Best regards...be safe
Old 25-01-2013, 13:07
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,491, Level: 5 Points: 1,491, Level: 5 Points: 1,491, Level: 5
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: Does the Acidity of Black Tar Heroin Break Down Crack on its Own? (For IV Speedba

I would expect it is especially if you're already adding bicarb as it is which would lower the acidity but still allows it to dissolve in water.

Frmrjunkie seems to say it isn't so I'd go with that if he's seen it before. Worth a try though right?
Old 25-01-2013, 14:10
Titanium Member

39 y/o Male from United States
flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.flowertongue666 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

I had to add lemon juice (NOT RECOMMENDED- I was a poor junkie!) when trying that combination. It works, but you get pulp in your cotton (yuck). I had no success with just the two, which is what sent me to the fridge to find something acidic.

I found it better to get everything ready to smoke the rock, setting it nearby, and then taking the shot (if it wasn't of unknown purity which would require titrating the dose slowly, or a huge volume of liquid which might damage veins). I would try to hit the pipe before the heroin hit.

Also, there wasn't the same 'synergy' as with a speedball, (if you can call it that), more like the two fighting it out for synaptic dominance. And I always got into trouble chasing the crack comedown with heroin and then getting more coke and then needing more heroin and then getting more coke....

-peace
Old 25-01-2013, 20:15
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I pinned some Crack 2night- Such a wierd high aint it?

Everything goes uper loud and you feel you're gonna die the whole way through it, feels so wrong but so Right

Had a speedball, well H hardly effects me these days, so it was really like just pinning Crack but lol it's just such a f*cked up high- straight up wrong but yea lovely at the same time

2 answer you're Question- Try it!*shrugs indifferently *

Share this on:

Tags
black tar heroin, cocaine, crack, speedball