Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-01-2013, 03:02

Male from United States
wompwomp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
PLEASE, I need HELP on drug test info for methamphetamine and xanax.

Hello people, my friend has been smoking meth pretty regularly for about a month now while on vacation. HE may have to take a drug test ( urine analysis ) in about 6 days. ( court on the 23rd of January 2013 and today is the 17th of January 2013 ) He is begging you guys to help. He is almost 6 feet, two inches tall and weighs 173-180 pounds and has a fairly fast metabolism. How many days will he have before it will be completely out of his urine? Or Undetectable! HE had the same question about xanax. `PLEASE AND THANK YOU! Eff methamphetamine, it is NOT cool.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please dont type things like "ghgfgfgfgfgfgfg" in the thread titles, not to mention your font size is annoyingly large.

Last edited by MrG; 19-01-2013 at 12:10.
Old 19-01-2013, 03:48
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: PLEASE, I need HELP on drug test info for methamphetamine and xanax. ghfgfgfgfgfg

Okay, first of all meth clears out of your system in three days. He just needs to sop now and clean up so he's clean for the test. Only three days for meth, so six days is plenty of time to clean up.
Old 19-01-2013, 04:58

Male from United States
Re: PLEASE, I need HELP on drug test info for methamphetamine and xanax. ghfgfgfgfgfg

But whata bout the guy who failed and said he had been clean for 3 days and it didnt work for him??? thats what has got him bothered about it. His only friends he knows who have cut it too close for comfort did 7 days and they were fine
Old 19-01-2013, 06:13
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wompwomp View Post
But whata bout the guy who failed and said he had been clean for 3 days and it didnt work for him??? thats what has got him bothered about it. His only friends he knows who have cut it too close for comfort did 7 days and they were fine
I would say four days then to be precise! Make sure to eat and drink shit loads to help recovover and clean out body.

helpful; for reminding the OP to flush his system and recover
Old 19-01-2013, 10:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
cellblockearth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

This works for my koala. He just took one Monday and stopped smoking on Friday. I would not recommend pushing it that close but it shows just how quickly you can cleanse. The biggest part is just stopping beforehand. He knew he had it Monday but had been out with friends drinking Friday night and with all things alcohol related he got stupid and packed a bowl when he got home. Be smart and stop long enough to do a good cleansing and always take a test beforehand if you can. My koala would have resorted to other measures if he had not passed his own pre-test at home. 2. Avoid using any drugs or being around others consuming drugs at least 48 hours before your deadline, a week if possible. In general, the longer the better. Your first line of defense is always abstinence.3. For at least (2) days prior to the day of your deadline consume a minimum of (6) 16 ounce glasses of water per day. Water is a catalyst to the body's natural detoxification process. Drinking water will help to flush drug metabolites out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just keep some water by you and sip on it all day long. You can drink several glasses this way without having to drink the water all at once.4. Exercise the week leading up to your deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. Exercise every day up to 48 hours before your drug test. To burn the metabolite-containing fat cells, exercise regularly every day (twice a day for 30 to 60 minutes if possible). Be active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to burn the fat and boost your metabolism - but do NOT diet. On the other hand don't gorge. (We're trying to burn fat, remember). It's much better to eat often than to overeat at any one sitting. Anyone who has ever stuffed themselves knows that they certainly don't feel a big boost of energy afterwards. Eat things that give you energy, but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and Red Bull. Especially when taken in large quantities, these will be consumed by the body quickly and lead your me5. Incorporate a healthy diet the week prior to your personal deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein as normal. Do NOT skip breakfast. Eat often throughout the day, but avoid eating late at night when your body has nothing to do with those extra calories other than store them as fat. Do NOT go on a crash diet to burn fat. When you diet your body panics because it thinks you're starving. Your metabolism will drop and your body will hold on to those fat cells even tighter than before.6. Consume only light meals the day of your personal deadline.7. Avoid alcoholic beverages, over the counter drugs and unnecessary medications.8. Maintaining Creatinine Levels is a Key. THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT STUFF: Creatinine is a natural protein created by the body and is usually excreted in the urine at fairly constant concentrations. When the urine is diluted by frequent urination and extra hydration, the creatinine level in the urine will drop. Creatinine levels are tested for in labs and a low creatinine level may indicate to the lab that you have attempted to flush your system of drugs. If the product does not reestablish your normal balance, including Creatinine, any drug test kit can tell the tester you have tried to mask the results. You could be ordered to do a retest. A retest might return a negative, but your use could still be in question with your employer. This is why drinking the right amount of water and taking our PreCleanse capsules is critical before your analysis to flush the unwanted metabolites from the fatty tissue. You then take our products and flush the metabolites from your system for a four hour per

Please use paragraphs to break up large blocks of text.
actually some sound advice written here; paragraphs next time
very informative, useful information.
Old 19-01-2013, 23:45

Male from United States
Re: PLEASE, I need HELP on drug test info for methamphetamine and xanax.

Well thank you very much! But, what about the xanax? It helps him with the nastiness that is the meth comedown... thank you thank you thank you
Old 20-01-2013, 08:28
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Canada
blissy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

The xanax, in my experience takes 3-5 days to come out. Same thing, lots of fluids. I used to have to get weekly urine tests for my methadone. I did, twice, pass when I shouldn't have by drinking 2 coffee pots full of tea. I am not suggesting that this will work, I am not sure why it did for me. I don't know if the amount of fluid flushed out the drugs, or what happened.

Looking at the number of days you have, I would not worry.
Old 21-01-2013, 06:55

Male from United States

Well I took 5 mg of xanax last night (19th) and started my multivitamin and vitamin k rounds.... im eating and drinking water every time i think about it... I know im cutting it close, but it was a rough day. oh addiction, you're my huckleberry
Old 19-10-2013, 10:02

34 y/o Female from United States
frofro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I have a friend the last time he took a hit was at 3:30am Saturday morning. Smoked less then 1/8th of a gram if that Friday afternoon took 3 more hits Saturday morning 3:30am. Will probably have to take urine test for drug court Monday. its a 5 panel urine test that show results in less then 5 min. hes not a regular user at all. takes vitamin packs with 1000 mg of niacin in them twice a day, cranberry pills 3 every 4 hrs, and activated charcoal pills 3 every 3 hrs all day Saturday and sunday going into sunday morning along with drinking water. hes tried the liquid certo when he had 24 hrs before the test and nothing else other then water and it didn't work. the charcoal and niacin has worked in past for him but hes had close 65 hrs almost 72 hrs between last use and the test. any advice? does zydot work that drink? 48 hrs before possibly testing is pushing it and cutting it close. Does the zydot drink work to pass for meth?

Share this on:

Tags
drug test, drug test question, drug test questions, drug test time, drug testing for meth, drug testing for methamphetamine, meth, meth amphetamine, methampetamine, methamphetamin, methamphetamine, xanax