Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxymorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2013, 21:42

Male from United States
Drummer16 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
OFFICIAL: Generic Non-Crush Resistant Oxymorphone ER all strengths now available

Generic Oxymorpone ER by Impax Labs, mfr by Global has been released as of January 8th, 2013.

Finally guys! It's out. I literally have the pills in my hand. I will post pictures shortly of them. I can confirm that they are round, about the same profile as the Endo ERs. They have a coating similar to the old octagons. They were designed by Impax labs, but the prescription says the manufacturer is Global. The 30mg Oxymorphone ER tablets I received are yellowish-brown and say G77 on them. I talked to impax and confirmed they are crushable. I just got back from the pharmacy. I literally got word from one of the pain management pharmacy's on Monday that they had received their first 40mg batch of the new generics, so I was able to get the 30s when I got my script.

I have no information yet as to how they gel, and whether you can still do the alcohol extraction on them. I will be crushing my first one shortly. Yayyyy, so happy. Please guys, don't abuse these and die and get this removed off the market. Be safe, for the love of god know your tolerance before playing with a drug of this strength.

Some background info: Endo tried to sue the FDA to prevent these from being released, but the FDA smacked down the lawsuit saying that Endo was only concerned about being the sole manufacturer of Opana and not the safety of the patients, as evident by their new patent on the crush resistant formula. They tried to claim that the FDA should not allow the unsafe non-crush resistant generic forms to be sold because of abuse, but the judge saw right through what Endo was saying. Good for the judge...I tip my hat to him. I love to see the legal system actually work!

Drummer16 added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Ok, the coating comes off exactly like the octagons. Just suck on it for a second and dry it by rolling around your fingers or using a paper towel or whatever you do. I split the pill in half and crushed it effortlessly. We're back in business, baby!!!!

Last edited by Drummer16; 15-01-2013 at 21:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-01-2013, 22:08

Male from United States
Re: OFFICIAL: Generic Non-Crush Resistant Oxymorphone ER all strengths now available

Here are some pics...ignore the pills on the right they are just oxymorphone IR. Crushes ok, kind of sticky fine powder, but that's a good thing maybe?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg opana-1.jpg (69.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg opana-2.jpg (75.4 KB, 57 views)
Old 15-01-2013, 22:37

Male from United States
Re: OFFICIAL: Generic Non-Crush Resistant Oxymorphone ER all strengths now available

No one cares? Fine...more for me...mmm I'm getting nostalgia back to the old octagon days. I tried half of one, and these actually work, unlike those actavis ones, which were pretty questionable. I dunno how they did it, but Impax is going to be filthy rich. They are barely any cheaper than name brand by the way. It was like (prices removed) for my ER script only. Big whoop. So, don't expect Opana to get any cheaper.

Seriously, please don't carelessly abuse these and/or sell them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ruin this. For the love of god...we have been given back what was once ours. All you who read this. Remember, SEVEN-TEN TIMES STRONGER THAN MORPHINE and about 4 times stronger than Oxycontin/Oxycodone/Roxis. If you don't feel it when you swallow it, don't go snorting or injecting the same amount and ODing. Please, just please do the calculations first. 10% bioavailability (the amount you actually absorb) orally (without fat and alcohol), 40% nasally, and of course 100% IV/IM. Sorry, I just can't stand hearing about people doing obviously stupid things like injecting the same amount of their DOC after being off of it for a week/month. And Oxymorphone tolerance builds and drops fast. I can literally get 4x the tolerance by the end of ONE day of continued use, and the opposite is true as well as far as it dropping.

Post Quality Evaluations:
price discussion IS NOT allowed! http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules

Last edited by Smeg; 16-01-2013 at 21:43. Reason: Price discussion which isn't relevant.
Old 15-01-2013, 23:56

21 y/o Male from United States
drusik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Nice, I;ve been looking for pictures of these. Do they taste like the old stop signs and have that glue drip feeling? I can't wait till I get these myself so far pharmacies don't have them.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:17

Male from United States

Um, they almost taste like a mix of the old stop signs and the activis ones. I haven't really gotten much of a taste besides how it smelled going up my nose. There really hasn't even been a drip or anything. Hell, the half pill was a breeze compared to the usual stuff I have. Good news is that there is much less powder with these. The bad news is that the powder is really fine and sticky and takes a bit of grinding.

So, I did two tests:

1) I added a quarter crushed pill to 3 mL of water and it got a little gel-like. Not too bad. It mainly clumped around my stirrer. Now, I have one small clump in the middle and the rest of it is suspend in small clumps in the water. I'd say that this could probably be filtered or sucked up via cotton. I am going to wait and see if it gets less viscous over time and can be micron filtered.

2) I added a quarter pill to 2 mL of 91% alky and it instantly powdered to very fine particles. It pretty much dissolved in the alcohol instantly. This is promising since it doesn't seem like you need to wait any time and can filter this instantly to remove the gelling component. I am not sure if I should use cotton or micron filters on the alcohol and I guess I will use cotton to start, let it dry, add 2 mL of water, stir, and then filter with micron filter.

I guess I am the guinea pig for this, so I will figure this all out before you guys get your scripts.

Drummer16 added 323 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

OK, here is an update on the progress.

This stuff is reallysoluble in iso alcohol. This is both a good and a bad thing. The good thing is that you don't have to crush up the pill fully and you don't really need to even remove the coating as it will float around in there and slowly dissolve, at least part way depending on how long you let it sit in the alcohol. I am just following my same instructions as I did for the activis 15mg tabs, but this time I use more cotton when filtering the ISO solution to make sure I get the small particles. It looks like the ISO extraction still works, but it's so much nicer because there is so much less powder and these literally dissolve in the alcohol instantly!! So, you can use much less ISO alcohol, like 2-4 ml per crushed pill, filter it through the cotton into little containers (I do a dose per container), and put them under the blow drier to dry. Then, once dry, I add the water and I am done.

Some more good news is it looks like the gelled crushed pill I put in water is starting to break down and turn back to just an aqueous solution. This may be filterable and make the whole alcohol process moot. Cross your fingers

Last edited by Drummer16; 16-01-2013 at 07:17. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-01-2013, 22:43
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,197, Level: 12 Points: 7,197, Level: 12 Points: 7,197, Level: 12
Activity: 16.0% Activity: 16.0% Activity: 16.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer16 View Post
No one cares? Fine...more for me...mmm
I've been busy today, but this thread looks more than a bit dubious. It feels like you have some to spare, and the wording of the post(s) feels like it might bring about soliciting for controlled substances on a legal (highly regarded) forum.

So for the potential misunderstanding(s)..

Last edited by Smeg; 16-01-2013 at 23:09. Reason: subtractional.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
opana, opana er, opana ir, oxymorphone, oxymorphone use

» New Threads
My high Loperamide results...
Last post by haxard
3 Replies, 80 Views
M1 vs MDMA?
Last post by thirdeyelasik
2 Replies, 36 Views
Heroin & Klonopin will I go out...