Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 14-01-2013, 01:16
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%
You know you're a junkie when ... (add to it) [Part 2]

Just carry on with the subject in this thread. The other one got a bit cluttered. It's here http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99284

Thanks to Smeg!

Last edited by dyingtomorrow; 08-04-2013 at 15:43. Reason: Removal of my name.
Old 14-01-2013, 01:31
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: You know you're a junkie when ... (add to it) [Part 2]

You've done a step one to the best of your ability.

Last edited by G_nome; 14-01-2013 at 02:02.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:13
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from Netherlands
neversummer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

you accidently hit the wrong vein near your thumb which is an arterry, pull out and shoot it somewhere else because the pain is so bad... 1 hour later very minor pain, low swelling just cant make a fist
Old 14-01-2013, 17:51
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,021, Level: 9 Points: 4,021, Level: 9 Points: 4,021, Level: 9
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

You're starving and have just enough money to buy food but buy dope instead because it will get you high and kill the hunger pain.
Old 15-01-2013, 18:22
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
KonvictedPKU is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

YKYAJW you dose up and start reading this thread only to realize 15 minutes later your nodding so hard you cant read anymore.
Old 15-01-2013, 18:37
Mercury Member

Male from United States
rodneyrdr needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

You know you're a junkie when you choose a shot of dope over sex with a 21 yr old virgin beauty!~

Post Quality Evaluations:
true experience
Old 16-01-2013, 00:18

35 y/o Male from United States
Speedballin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

When you run out of dope and use the filters/cotton to get a hit out of it till your dealer is around.
Old 16-01-2013, 00:50
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
Affair5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

When you've lied so much to cover your addiction that sometimes you even begin to believe your own bul$$hit.

Short, but unfortunately can be so true.
So true. This has become a serious problem for me..
straight up and down-been there
Old 17-01-2013, 05:06

28 y/o Female from United States
lostgem is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

....you try to sell your engagement ring bought on credit so you can buy a lot of dope before you move to a new town.

....you save old needles "just in case".

....blow off people to stay home and get high.

....keep losing weight because no matter how much you make yourself eat it's not enough.

....getting a new batch is like Christmas when you were a kid.

....no other drug is worth doing anymore.

....will drive an hour each way just to score, and do it all over again in a few days.
Old 21-01-2013, 07:38

46 y/o Male from United States
jimmypins should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgem View Post
....you try to sell your engagement ring bought on credit so you can buy a lot of dope before you move to a new town.

....you save old needles "just in case".

....blow off people to stay home and get high.

....keep losing weight because no matter how much you make yourself eat it's not enough.

....getting a new batch is like Christmas when you were a kid.

....no other drug is worth doing anymore.

....will drive an hour each way just to score, and do it all over again in a few days.
pretty much summed up my life,lol.i'd use the same pin for months on end and kept spare parts in case one clogged.would sharpen it on a matchbook then pull thru 2 new pennies to take the burrs off.and to think,my ex-wife was a stunning gorgeous part-time leg model and would beg me for sex.i was either too sick or too high to even think of it.i think i realized it when i kept saying i only do it on friday night...yet my friday night would last 7 days.then the 1st time i woke up sick.thought i had the flu.never thought it could be the dope.i only do it one night a week but where'd all the bags of slin pins comefrom all over the floor?hmmmm...
Old 23-01-2013, 10:26

26 y/o Female from United States
jyssikanoelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

you know your a junkie when you've been so broke only one of you can pay to dose, so you gotta hold some of your dose in your mouth and race to the car to spit some in your boyfriends mouth.

you know your a junkie when you woke up by someone banging on the door and you look down to realize your still on the toilet with a needle in your arm and its still half full of dope. And all of a sudden you become deaf and only focus on you and old faithful.

you know your a junkie when you call your vein "old faithful"

you know your a junkie when you take the time to unstrap hangers, attach em together in a long hook just to snatch up your mom's purse to get some cash so you wont step on that one loud spot in her room and wake her up.

you know your a junkie when you spill your take home bottle on the bathroom floor... and you don't hesitate to get on all four and suck it up like your favorite beverage.

you know your a junkie when you've lost so much weight you no longer have titties, all that's left are nipples.

you know your a junkie when you find out your pregnant and the first thing that comes to your mind is "I'm going to be able to dose for free for the next nine months and aint shit they can do about it!" (a little fucked up... i know, but hey.....

you know your a junkie when you hit up the store, grab a diaper bag and stuff it with video games and throw it over the lawn and garden fence, go outside pick it up and walk back into the store acting like a saint to return em for a gift card, and then trade it for some packs.

you know your a junkie if you've drove around with a bottle of someone else's piss up on the dashboard vent with the heat on blast just to get that script from the doctor.

you know your a junkie if your dealer fucks with you so much they'll hit you up to babysit.

you know your a junkie if you went to a relatives funeral and noticed the gold chain on their neck and all you can think is.. fuck i can get over a G for that....

you know your a junkie cause you really did get over a G for that necklace that you just stole, and your tore the fuck up!

alright, that's prolly enough for right now, but i love this forum i have been laughin my ass off for the past 30 minutes reading all these.

hahaha omg the losing weight one is so true.and so sad some of these admissions.ty for the laugh
Old 23-01-2013, 11:54
Titanium Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.
Points: 973, Level: 4 Points: 973, Level: 4 Points: 973, Level: 4
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

you know ur a junkie when ur driving your dealer round doin drop offs with enough gear in the car to get you locked up for years knowing your only gonna get a 10 bag for doin it.

hahahaha SO TRUE!
Haha my life story
Old 25-01-2013, 23:59
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Poppyfiend probably knows what they are talking about.Poppyfiend probably knows what they are talking about.Poppyfiend probably knows what they are talking about.Poppyfiend probably knows what they are talking about.Poppyfiend probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 820, Level: 4 Points: 820, Level: 4 Points: 820, Level: 4
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

YKYAJW you have no money, nothing to sell, so planning on breaking your hand so you can MAYBE get pain pills to take away the horrible withdrawals seems like a perfectly fine idea.

my friend did this haha
Old 26-01-2013, 08:54

lostgem is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

....when you do end up selling that engagement ring for 1/3 of what it's worth.
....when you aren't sure if you want your gf to move back in because she's just been to rehab and you don't want to quit.
....when you move into your parents house with your dope hidden in a safe because your dad says if you fuck up again, he "doesn't care if you're living in your car".
....you constantly have to find up new lies about where your money goes.
....those awesome veins in your arm finally start disappearing.
....sell your pet on craigslist to someone who works at a police station, then use that money to go score right after.
....size 1 pants are becoming loose because you can't stop losing weight.
....find ways to discreetly carry the stuff you need to IV with you everywhere, "just in case".
Old 27-01-2013, 06:22

23 y/o Male from United States
Turtl3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

...when you start to think all these posts are directed toward you.

...when you keep the used bags and hold them up to the light and scrape them for extra dope after you realize, shitttt... im out.

...you check your bank, then call your dick dealer acting all friendly....hey bro think we can grab some cheap bundles tonight??

...when you actually read up on all the idiots who stole from pharmacies and got 20 years in prisonfor a coulple hundred oxy's, wondering if you could maybe possibly do it better because you cant imagine anything better than a couple hundred oxys.

...when you make jokes on a website about drugs. Except they aren't jokes they are simply your own experience which just so happens to be stupidly funny to sober people reading it lol...

Hilarious- totally can relate
Old 28-01-2013, 18:12

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

You know you're a junkie when at the time you're broke, even living with a very wealthy family, you go out collecting cans and bottles like a bum to get your DoC.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:07

Zombie85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

you know your a junky when your big ass dog is eatin cornflakes.

Not funny , animal abuse
Old 03-02-2013, 05:32
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,021, Level: 9 Points: 4,021, Level: 9 Points: 4,021, Level: 9
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

YKYAJW your parents that threatened to send you away for smoking weed as a teenager now casually bring up the fact that your arms are looking bad and then move the conversation right along.

YKYAJW your family dynamic has changed so much that you do a shot in your parents bathroom and they yell at you but not because you were using drugs in their house like usually but because you used their phone charger to tie off with and they're worried you'll break it. And instead of banging on the door after you've been in there 20 minutes they just ask if you're still okay.
Old 09-02-2013, 15:15
Silver Member

38 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Sinead67 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

You know ur a junky when you've never even owned anything worth enough to sell or pawn
Old 09-02-2013, 17:47
Gold Member

28 y/o Male from Earth
malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.
Points: 2,744, Level: 7 Points: 2,744, Level: 7 Points: 2,744, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

When you use part of a packet of Lemsip cause you don't have citric.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:48
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Demetrov is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

...doing 8+ hours of round-trip driving nearly everyday, then wait another 6 (sometimes +)hours for your useless dealer to come 'round...then sometimes drive him around for his 'rounds...which is another hour...lucky he was selling cheap gear.

I don't want to do the math add-up on that, I might burst from the memories because I was the one doing all the driving.EACH.AND.EVERY.TIME....straight while in withdrawal! <_<
Old 13-02-2013, 16:56
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from United States
Midnite is a decent psychonaut.Midnite is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Ykyajw.... Swim stays up all night, waiting on her dealer to wake up... and starts calling him @ 6am sharp.
Swim should've just went to bed when she started to DT... @11pm... But staying up all night and enduring dt's made more sense.

Midnite added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Also... Ykyaj When swim used a plastic spoon and iced tea to mix, and Swim's underwear to tie off with. Lol

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Last edited by Midnite; 13-02-2013 at 16:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2013, 17:28
R.I.P.

Male from USA - Ohio
mr sic is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8% Activity: 24.8%

YKYAJW... Your waiting for your dealer in the parking lot of the funeral home where your good friends wake is going on, secretly hoping hes still got the same batch that your buddy OD'd on.
Old 13-02-2013, 19:42
Titanium Member

YKYAJW you have $40 on you, but no gas, so instead of using your dope money you'll ask people at the gas station if they have any spare change to put in your tank. My little kitty put .62 cents in the tank before b/c she didnt want to take any of the $ she had for shit and had to get home after she scored.

YKYAJW you save the receipts to everything you buy, knowing that anything you buy will ultimately be returned for $ for shit...
Old 15-02-2013, 03:55
Titanium Member

YKYAJw... The only food in the house belongs to the cat. (Or other pet)
... You cant go on vay~cay because there's no way you could bring that much dope with you.
... When your dealer is willing to bond you out of jail.
... Your favorite songs/ movies are about drugs.
... You have a plan in place on how to score dope in case of an apocalypse.

sad but true about the vacation bit, lol about the apocalypse

Share this on:

Tags
heroin