Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-01-2013, 15:02

22 y/o Male from United States
HtD_420 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I have Plugging Meth questions

Helloo, I have a few questions!

1. Do you need a syringe to plug? SWIM wishes to never touch a syringe!

2. Can't you just stick a fat shard in your butt-hole & get lit?

3. Will I be able to get my junk up this way? SWIM has trouble getting it up from Smoking or Sniffing. ):

4. Kind of an immature question buuuuut! Since females can plug using their vagina's, can male's plug using their penis too? I'm just wondering???
Old 13-01-2013, 16:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: I have Plugging Meth questions

Before we get started, please re-read the rules, there is no longer any self incrimination rules in the main forums and SWIM has been out right banned. Please speak plainly.

1. Yes, but you don't use a needle. Touching syringes is not dangerous and they have all sorts of common uses, there's no reason to be scared of them. There are even special round tipped syringes for feeding babies meds that can be used, if they are good for babies, they are good for you!

2. You need to dissolve your drugs in water first, so no. The colon's function is to remove water from poop before passing it, it's dry in there. Direct application of chemicals to the sensitive lining could result in irritation or actual damage, and the last thing you want is an infection in the lower colon, they get UGLY!

3. Do you mean an erection? If so, got no clue, meth isn't my thing. I would suspect no, stimulants cause erection issues..

4. Exactly how is this "immature"? While it might be possible, it's going to be terribly difficult, require exotic tools, and there's a high chance of all sorts of terribly mistakes going wrong. Remember, the urethra is not the same a vagina, primary because it's FAR FAR FAR smaller. I can in no way condone experiments of this type, you blow you're urethra and you may loose your penis.

Please remember, injecting and plugging are pretty much the same in dosing, with close to 90%+ of the drug being absorbed, you don't want to OD, start with a much smaller then usual test run, make sure it's comfortable and get a taste for how strong it is, before loading up what ever you usually do.

So you know, there's a ton of discussion on plugging techniques and reports, so follow the tags for more information

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great evalutaion, Answers to the point. Potter once again as a role-model for answering questions. Applause, Applause.
Great evalutaion, Answers to the point. Potter once again as a role-model for answering questions. Applause, Applause.

Last edited by Potter; 12-02-2014 at 04:54.
Old 13-01-2013, 16:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Before we get started, please re-read the rules, there is no longer any self incrimination rules in the main forums and SWIM has been out right banned. Please speak plainly.

1. Yes, but you don't use a needle. Touching syringes is not dangerous and they have all sorts of common uses, there's no reason to be scared of them. There are even special round tipped syringes for feeding babies meds that can be used, if they are good for babies, they are good for you!

2. You need to dissolve your drugs in water first, so no. The colon's function is to remove water from poop before passing it, it's dry in there. Direct application of chemicals to the sensitive lining could result in irritation or actual damage, and the last thing you want is an infection in the lower colon, they get UGLY!

3. Do you mean an erection? If so, got no clue, meth isn't my thing. I would suspect so.

4. Exactly how is this "immature"? While it might be possible, it's going to be terribly difficult, require exotic tools, and there's a high chance of all sorts of terribly mistakes going wrong. Remember, the urethra is not the same a vagina, primary because it's FAR FAR FAR smaller. I can in no way condone experiments of this type, you blow you're urethra and you may loose your penis.

Please remember, injecting and plugging are pretty much the same in dosing, with close to 90%+ of the drug being absorbed, you don't want to OD, start with a much smaller then usual test run, make sure it's comfortable and get a taste for how strong it is, before loading up what ever you usually do.

So you know, there's a ton of discussion on plugging techniques and reports, so follow the tags for more information
Thanks for the answer! & i'd like to add that you can't OD off meth.

For posting dangerous misinformation.
Overdosing is possible on Methamphetamine.
Please provide evidence for dangerous information like "you can't OD on meth" This is terrible advice
Old 13-01-2013, 17:03
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,225, Level: 14 Points: 9,225, Level: 14 Points: 9,225, Level: 14
Activity: 52.7% Activity: 52.7% Activity: 52.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtD_420 View Post
i'd like to add that you can't OD off meth.
Sorry, this is outright wrong.
As in every stimulant, the chance to OD on meth is very true and very high-

You can raise your bloodpressure to the point you are getting a stroke, heart-attack or similar.-
Not talking about other non-fatal complications.

Deaths have been reported.

Stay Safe!!
BBW
Old 13-01-2013, 18:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
Sorry, this is outright wrong.
As in every stimulant, the chance to OD on meth is very true and very high-

You can raise your bloodpressure to the point you are getting a stroke, heart-attack or similar.-
Not talking about other non-fatal complications.

Deaths have been reported.

Stay Safe!!
BBW
I never knew this, thanks.

there is no need to quote whole posts, just address the person by name
This comment belongs in a post reputation, not a one liner reply
For stating having made a fault in an above post ( tho it had better been a rep. comment, still one star!)
It seams as thoughyou have missed learning/noticing the "newer" ways of the forum. Take a moment to scroll through newer threads to better understand how the dynamics have changed before you end up with more negative rep!
Old 23-01-2014, 07:46

24 y/o Male from United States
Frog Man should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Would lotoin work? Since it has water???
Old 23-01-2014, 08:25
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
wtfdustinwtf is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2

Frog man. In non drug related things I could NEVER bring myself to using any form of lubricant in my rectum that wasnt simple ingredients that at worst were inert. The amount of lotion you would require for it to work effectively would be quite a bit!

Have you read some of the things they put into lotions!!! *SERIOUSLY take a look

To plug in anyway you must insert and place something in the rectum, therefore why not just go with some distilled water(plain water, local water, hell if you want to find some sort of local organic all natural water then go for it!)? Personally I sterilize my water and allow it to cool down then go from there. Not much is needed and will work SOO much better!!!

I imagine you could dissolve meth into lotion though it would take some time and possibly large amounts but then getting it into some sort of syringe/barrel/bulb device and then releasing it into the rectum would be a fet on its on for the average person.
Old 23-01-2014, 11:23
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute

I would advise against trying to dissolve methamphetamine in lotions, the only exception would be one I make myself which has the "methy" water as the water part of the recipe.
I dont know in how far meth would dissolve in the oily phase of the '' lotion", might be a question for the chemists on forum, but I d not waste any of the stuff finding out.

if you are looking for a lubricant I would choose vaseline as the simplest possibility.

BBW
Old 21-07-2014, 00:57

21 y/o Male from United States
Vincent_Teloc is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I see this is kind of a old thread but I don't know how to make a thread and seeing as its anal use questions here's mine..

Its embarrassing as hell but did it this way from time to time well I got a bad batch after anal use I notice I had... Idk polyps I guess you could say or little bulbs of flesh... Its disgusting as hell and is not so good on my self esteem...I think it was caused by a bad batch as well as nail polish remover my dumb ass friend suggested would fix the batch... I learned it has a denaturing agent in it and I think that could have caused it but I noticed also.... Its been 3 months and hasn't gone away I still smoke daily but I rarely Use anally sue to the pain it causes or the fear of what can get worse... Anyone know how to fix it I'm not going to a doctor don't have insurance
Old 21-07-2014, 03:48
Titanium Member

70 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.
Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Meth can be dissolved in water-based lubricants such as KY gel. It's OK to use, and you don't have to use a lot. There are some syringes that don't have needles, but if you can't find any, you can remove the needle from the tip of the syringe, making sure it is smooth at the tip. When plugging, your load should be left just inside the sphincter muscle, where most of the nerve endings are. Too high up in the rectum will miss the spot.

I have used the KY method, but I've also dissolved the meth in water, such as you would for preparing an IV shot. Don't use too much water--just enough to dissolve the meth. Otherwise, you may experience some leakage.

Do not use any oil-based products such as Vaseline. They will act as a sealant and keep the meth from being absorbed by the body.

Last edited by Waiting For The Fall; 21-07-2014 at 04:10.
Old 21-07-2014, 14:47
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany

@Vincent Teloc:

There will be no way around seeing a doctor on this problem, an open/inflammed batch of your tissue in the anus will sooner or later become infected and then cause you even more pain and costs.
Soryy, I have no other sensible solution for this.

Dont wait any longer, you dont wanna end up with an artifical anus and 30.000 bucks debt.

Do not try out any other DYI methods, they wont help!

Stay safe!
BBW
Old 21-07-2014, 21:29
Nosferatus Nosferatus is nu online
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 522, Level: 3 Points: 522, Level: 3 Points: 522, Level: 3
Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6% Activity: 22.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtD_420 View Post
Helloo, I have a few questions!

1. Do you need a syringe to plug? SWIM wishes to never touch a syringe!

2. Can't you just stick a fat shard in your butt-hole & get lit?

3. Will I be able to get my junk up this way? SWIM has trouble getting it up from Smoking or Sniffing. ):

4. Kind of an immature question buuuuut! Since females can plug using their vagina's, can male's plug using their penis too? I'm just wondering???
1. You could simply mix the meth with lube and rub it around the inside. But a syringe with no needle works the best, I take it that your phobia of syringes is an extension of phobia regarding IV use, but those two uses of syringes are not at all similar in regard to risk.

2. I suppose you could, but it probably wouldn't be all that efficient or enjoyable.

3. Side effects tend to be present regardless of route, so probably not.

4.Absolutely you can, I used to do this regularly. Dissolve your stuff in lube and use an insulin syringe with no needle to introduce it.
Old 21-07-2014, 23:20

Female from United States
Curious_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Dissolve the meth in water, freeze it into an ice cube. Pop it up your butt, it will melt and absorb. No other chemicals needed.
Old 22-07-2014, 19:44

28 y/o Male from United States
AsSmAN1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

How long or fast does it take to absorb once you insert any chemical, drug etc. in your ass? The reason I ask is because AFOAF wants to try booty bumps, but when AFOAF takes the drug, he gets very sexually aroused and wants to be fucked by everything in site. It would be great not to waste any meds in the process.
Old 22-07-2014, 23:13
Titanium Member

70 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.
Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Most people report that it takes about 20 minutes before feeling the effects of plugging, aka Booty Bumping. Some say it may take longer for them. There are many variables on why. Here are a few:

Make sure you have had a bowel movement shortly before plugging. If there is too much interference from feces, it will slow it down and/or not give you a good high.

Your dose should land just inside the sphincter muscles, one to two inches from the outside of your rectum.

Too much water in your dose will lengthen the time it takes to get high and cause it to be more gradual in feeling its affects.

Do not use any oil-based lubricants.

Do not expect a rush (i.e. injecting), but the intensity will keep increasing over a period of the first hour.

If you don't have a syringe, you can buy several types of small ones in the infant section of your drug store to irrigate ears or nostrils.

Since I breed birds, I use what are called crop feeders. They are syringes without needles, with about a 3/4"-long, small tube on the end, and can be found in pet stores. I remove the tube to prevent "stabbing" my rectum, as they are thin.

Some people will mix their meth in a small amount of water and fill gel caps with it.

If you think you have impurities in your meth, which could irritate the bowel lining, you might consider prepping your dose like an IV shot, using a spoon to mix it in, then drop a small piece of cotton from the end of a Q-tip into the mix. You then draw your syringe through the cotton filter to remove any impurities.

There is a lot of information on this forum about this ROA (route of administration). Use the search engine at the top of the page and near the top of the given suggestions is "anal use." Click on that one and you will get a long list of threads.
Old 23-07-2014, 00:38

26 y/o Female from United States
Haunted606 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

This is my preferred method of administration. I've been doing it since I started using meth last year.

It does, indeed for me at least, give an awesome rush, especially if it is quite pure and you use a decent amount (100mg - 200mg in one shot). I use a medicine dropper, which looks like an eye dropper but is larger, but easily small enough to be comfortable. I get them from near the pharmacy at HEB for a dollar.

I have a shotglass solely dedicated to my meth use along with my medicine dropper. I weigh out 150mg or so on my scale, more sometimes if I'm really needy like I'd been waiting a few days for it. I pour the crystal into the shotglass. I have a cylinder of chapstick that has a flat end to the top of it, and I crush the crystal inside the shotglass with my chapstick (that has the lid on, which is flat, that's the whole point). When I withdraw the plastic cylinder of chapstick, the lid usually has some crushed meth still on it while the rest is in the bottom of the shotglass. I carefully set the chapstick down for a second, careful not to lose any residue sitting on the cap lid.

I go pour some water in the bathroom sink a bit, drain it, then pour a new one to make sure there's no stuff in it. Then I fill my little medicine dropper with ordinary tap water. Usually I use about 1 or 2ml... I realize now I should be trying to use a bit less than that (the dropper conveniently has the ml's on the side). After drawing up the water, I go back to my shotglass, and get the chapstick and carefully squirt some of the water on the top of the chapstick angled so that the resulting water washes the spare residue into the shotglass. The ice in the bottom of the shotglass instantly turns clear as the drops of water hit it. Yum.

I scrape the lid with the tip of the medicine dropper while I do this, getting every last bit into the glass. Then I put down the chapstick (sometimes I lick it) and then using the now-empty medicine dropper, I scrape the bottom of the shotglass carefully (as it's filled with the solution), crushing the last bits of ice floating in the water and getting any that condensed on the bottom. Then I draw it all up into the dropper.

Then using my hand I pour out a little johnson's non-scented baby oil and smear the dropper well with it. (This is the way I did it for the last three months. Now I use a water-based anal lubricant and it might be more effective, it has been so far it seems but haven't had ample comparison yet). I smear it pretty well.

Then (this is graphic) I undress, get in my bed, lying face down on the bed with my right knee up close to my belly/chest and the other straight out. Then I probe with the dropper, push it in with no problem about 2 inches, squirt it out, then pull out the dropper. Then I bring my leg down and lay there listening to music or watching twitch.

Usually the rush starts at 5 minutes, begins to get strong at 12 minutes, then is strong and hard for 2-3 hours, sometimes longer. I usually lay there for an hour, then get up and re-dose with another 75-125mg. It's hard to resist this redose. This extends and increases the rush.

My one beef is that if I try to redose again after this, like at the 12 hour mark or 24 hour mark to go around the rollercoaster again, my bottom tends to be so relaxed and loose from the high doses that my 12-hour booster dose drains out after a few minutes. I wound up buying a butt plug and putting it in immediately after putting my booster dose in, then laying face down and still for my usual hour.

I never have an issue with drainage on my first shot (or the one an hour later, either). it's always after it's been some while and the meth's had its way with me fully that I have to resort to the butt plug to keep it in. I've tried using less water but it still just comes out on these later doses.

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine, plugging