Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-01-2013, 15:02

22 y/o Male from United States
HtD_420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I have Plugging Meth questions

Helloo, I have a few questions!

1. Do you need a syringe to plug? SWIM wishes to never touch a syringe!

2. Can't you just stick a fat shard in your butt-hole & get lit?

3. Will I be able to get my junk up this way? SWIM has trouble getting it up from Smoking or Sniffing. ):

4. Kind of an immature question buuuuut! Since females can plug using their vagina's, can male's plug using their penis too? I'm just wondering???
Old 13-01-2013, 16:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,432, Level: 19 Points: 18,432, Level: 19 Points: 18,432, Level: 19
Activity: 93.8% Activity: 93.8% Activity: 93.8%
Re: I have Plugging Meth questions

Before we get started, please re-read the rules, there is no longer any self incrimination rules in the main forums and SWIM has been out right banned. Please speak plainly.

1. Yes, but you don't use a needle. Touching syringes is not dangerous and they have all sorts of common uses, there's no reason to be scared of them. There are even special round tipped syringes for feeding babies meds that can be used, if they are good for babies, they are good for you!

2. You need to dissolve your drugs in water first, so no. The colon's function is to remove water from poop before passing it, it's dry in there. Direct application of chemicals to the sensitive lining could result in irritation or actual damage, and the last thing you want is an infection in the lower colon, they get UGLY!

3. Do you mean an erection? If so, got no clue, meth isn't my thing. I would suspect no, stimulants cause erection issues..

4. Exactly how is this "immature"? While it might be possible, it's going to be terribly difficult, require exotic tools, and there's a high chance of all sorts of terribly mistakes going wrong. Remember, the urethra is not the same a vagina, primary because it's FAR FAR FAR smaller. I can in no way condone experiments of this type, you blow you're urethra and you may loose your penis.

Please remember, injecting and plugging are pretty much the same in dosing, with close to 90%+ of the drug being absorbed, you don't want to OD, start with a much smaller then usual test run, make sure it's comfortable and get a taste for how strong it is, before loading up what ever you usually do.

So you know, there's a ton of discussion on plugging techniques and reports, so follow the tags for more information

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great evalutaion, Answers to the point. Potter once again as a role-model for answering questions. Applause, Applause.
Great evalutaion, Answers to the point. Potter once again as a role-model for answering questions. Applause, Applause.

Last edited by Potter; 12-02-2014 at 04:54.
Old 13-01-2013, 16:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Before we get started, please re-read the rules, there is no longer any self incrimination rules in the main forums and SWIM has been out right banned. Please speak plainly.

1. Yes, but you don't use a needle. Touching syringes is not dangerous and they have all sorts of common uses, there's no reason to be scared of them. There are even special round tipped syringes for feeding babies meds that can be used, if they are good for babies, they are good for you!

2. You need to dissolve your drugs in water first, so no. The colon's function is to remove water from poop before passing it, it's dry in there. Direct application of chemicals to the sensitive lining could result in irritation or actual damage, and the last thing you want is an infection in the lower colon, they get UGLY!

3. Do you mean an erection? If so, got no clue, meth isn't my thing. I would suspect so.

4. Exactly how is this "immature"? While it might be possible, it's going to be terribly difficult, require exotic tools, and there's a high chance of all sorts of terribly mistakes going wrong. Remember, the urethra is not the same a vagina, primary because it's FAR FAR FAR smaller. I can in no way condone experiments of this type, you blow you're urethra and you may loose your penis.

Please remember, injecting and plugging are pretty much the same in dosing, with close to 90%+ of the drug being absorbed, you don't want to OD, start with a much smaller then usual test run, make sure it's comfortable and get a taste for how strong it is, before loading up what ever you usually do.

So you know, there's a ton of discussion on plugging techniques and reports, so follow the tags for more information
Thanks for the answer! & i'd like to add that you can't OD off meth.

For posting dangerous misinformation.
Overdosing is possible on Methamphetamine.
Old 13-01-2013, 17:03
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13
Activity: 35.4% Activity: 35.4% Activity: 35.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtD_420 View Post
i'd like to add that you can't OD off meth.
Sorry, this is outright wrong.
As in every stimulant, the chance to OD on meth is very true and very high-

You can raise your bloodpressure to the point you are getting a stroke, heart-attack or similar.-
Not talking about other non-fatal complications.

Deaths have been reported.

Stay Safe!!
BBW
Old 13-01-2013, 18:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
Sorry, this is outright wrong.
As in every stimulant, the chance to OD on meth is very true and very high-

You can raise your bloodpressure to the point you are getting a stroke, heart-attack or similar.-
Not talking about other non-fatal complications.

Deaths have been reported.

Stay Safe!!
BBW
I never knew this, thanks.

there is no need to quote whole posts, just address the person by name
This comment belongs in a post reputation, not a one liner reply
For stating having made a fault in an above post ( tho it had better been a rep. comment, still one star!)
It seams as thoughyou have missed learning/noticing the "newer" ways of the forum. Take a moment to scroll through newer threads to better understand how the dynamics have changed before you end up with more negative rep!
Old 23-01-2014, 07:46

24 y/o Male from United States
Frog Man should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Would lotoin work? Since it has water???
Old 23-01-2014, 08:25
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
wtfdustinwtf is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Frog man. In non drug related things I could NEVER bring myself to using any form of lubricant in my rectum that wasnt simple ingredients that at worst were inert. The amount of lotion you would require for it to work effectively would be quite a bit!

Have you read some of the things they put into lotions!!! *SERIOUSLY take a look

To plug in anyway you must insert and place something in the rectum, therefore why not just go with some distilled water(plain water, local water, hell if you want to find some sort of local organic all natural water then go for it!)? Personally I sterilize my water and allow it to cool down then go from there. Not much is needed and will work SOO much better!!!

I imagine you could dissolve meth into lotion though it would take some time and possibly large amounts but then getting it into some sort of syringe/barrel/bulb device and then releasing it into the rectum would be a fet on its on for the average person.
Old 23-01-2014, 11:23
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13
Activity: 35.4% Activity: 35.4% Activity: 35.4%

I would advise against trying to dissolve methamphetamine in lotions, the only exception would be one I make myself which has the "methy" water as the water part of the recipe.
I dont know in how far meth would dissolve in the oily phase of the '' lotion", might be a question for the chemists on forum, but I d not waste any of the stuff finding out.

if you are looking for a lubricant I would choose vaseline as the simplest possibility.

BBW

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine, plugging