Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-01-2013, 09:34

Male from United States
thedvlhimself is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
simple methamphetamine bong water extraction(maybe)

So...Been collecting the ol' kwag water over the past week, through out my dog and his wifes meth binge.They noticed what seemed to be "goodies" falling to the bottom of the chem. Flask. A short time later after the stuff all fell to the bottom, they simply took a dropper(mini turkey baster) and slowly sucked the water off the top untill only a small amount of water remained over the goodies.The remainder was slurped up in the dropper and placed under a 120 watt desk lamp in a small pyrex baking dish. so far so good the water is evaporating slowly but surely....Observations: though the stuff floated to the bottom in the flask the water remains very murkey. The wife believes there may still be a goody content in the water. The husband dog believes more than likely that is correct but with the amount of stuff visibly on the bottom wouldnt (or so he hopes) that mostly just be cut?? There was effort made for the water to be clean durring the vaporization of the main product. But as everyone knows a bong is after all to filter the crap out,so a solvent wash may be in order,or?.......to be ctnd(later tonight)
Old 10-01-2013, 20:18

25 y/o Male from United States
Wndtulike2no is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: simple methamphetamine bong water extraction(maybe)

what my friend the dog has done a few times is to use a little of that water for a booty bump(in the anus). The water filters out all the "rich" chemical (and bad stuff) just like a weed bong does....worked amazingly great for him... No different from putting a rock in there. Just with the "multi hit" bong water, it's prob more potent from more than just one rocks use. I don't know if that's even relevant to what your talking about but figured I'd put it out there
Old 10-01-2013, 22:05

21 y/o Male from United States
Dmitri24 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You can smoke the left overs in the water, you just put the water in a dish like you said, and wait for it all to evaporate, then you can scrape up the residue and smoke it. Its not as good as the starting product but if your looking for something to smoke you can do that.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Absolutely correct, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride is water soluble and is recovered via evaporation.
Old 17-01-2013, 08:10
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
hotdogfrenchfries is a decent psychonaut.

a lot of it is dust, dead skinn cells, etc. that were in the air and got sucked into the pipe and into the water when your wife and her dog were taking hits. (i will refer to them as "you" from now on)

My friend has extensive experience with what you talk about. If you used anything but distilled water, you are wasting your time, as tap water contains chlorine, and a bunch of minerals, etc. which will cause the resulting powder you get after scraping to not burn clean at all, and to taste disgusting. Most of it will get pyrolized and it will just be a waste.

If you used distilled water, you would still need to filter the solution to remove all these tiny dust particles. A syringe with a syringe filter might work but some syringe filters do not work well with water. Drawing it through cotton might work as well, but this still lets some smaller impurities get through.

Here's the bottom line: my friend used one bong on a regular basis for 6 months. He decided to evaporate the water. The amount recovered, before filtering, and including the dust, etc. was not worth it. Meth HCL is water soluble, however when smoking out of a bong, it travels through the water inside of air bubbles, which prevents most of it from being absorbed, at least that's the way I understand it.
To give you an idea, the amount recovered after 6 months of daily use, was equivalent to the amount he would smoke in half a day.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Empirical knowledge from doing the experiment is always the most valuable. Yes Meth HCl is a sold id water soluble but the vaporous meth is not water soluble.
Old 19-01-2013, 17:08
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Why wouldn't you be able to do a simple a/b extraction and form the hcl with gassing or titration to leave only what you'd want? If there is product dissolved in water then it will be meth hcl. Extract water from bong, add non polar of choice. Shake and remove non polar a few times to clean water. Add final non polar and lye solution to make water basic stripping the hcl to form freebase which moves to the non polar. Separate non polar and wash with distilled water a few times to clean non polar. Add final water quantity and hcl drop wise to neutral ph and shake. Remove water and let it evaporate. If anything worth obtaining was in the bong water to begin with, it will be there now but cleaner (given your choice of solvent and dh2o). Seems like a lot of work but it may be worth it depending on how much actually gets trapped in the water to dissolve.
Old 30-08-2013, 22:09

25 y/o Female from USA - California
shwakchronicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

If you do hot rails, using an altered meth bong, than the water is Definitely worth evaporating... All one would have to do is run it through a filter a couple times (its probably easier if you use a tiny funnel too). After that you can either put it in the microwave, usually for 1-2 minutes depending on the amount (as long as you check it every 15 seconds or so, you should be fine), or you can use a torch to boil it in a pyrex beaker-type thing (alot of glass jars will break so its just safer to go with pyrex), ive even cooked it on the stove in a tiny pot...
The hardest part is not burning it- make sure you watch it the whole time, when almost all of the water is gone it will start to sizzle or bubble faster (listen for it too). Right when that happens, take it off of the heat and wait for it to cool, if it hasnt cracked back in like 5 seconds then you need to put it back on the heat (or in the microwave) for about 3-5 seconds or untill it starts to sizzle again, then remove and repeat... You will know when you have cooked it too long because a.) there will be little to no more bubbles from boiling it, b.) it will also start to smoke, and c.) it will definitely smell Burnt! Just remember to watch it very closely, checking to see if it cracks back every few seconds.. When you think it might be done, try to scrape it up- if it still looks wet then you may need to cook it a few seconds longer (carefully) as long as it all cracks back its usually ok if its a little damp.

Once your finished you can break it down into a new set of hot rail lines, if its done right you cant even tell the difference. This meth-od of smoking is a personal favorite, you get higher, it lasts longer so you dont need to keep smoking between hits, and i almost never go without because everytime i finish a sac i just cook up the water (which you can keep doing untill theres hardly anything left after evaporating the water), the part is that sometimes the residue is better than the original product. *plus hot rails dont hurt at all when you do them with a water bong, which means you can take bigger lines like a man

shwakchronicles added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Oh, i forgot to add that you will also know its burnt if (d.) the color of the liquid gets darker and turns brown.

Last edited by shwakchronicles; 30-08-2013 at 22:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-08-2013, 00:48
Banned

23 y/o Male from USA - California
youngNdumb needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I still to this day have no idea why people continue to get the idea to smoke bong water from meth. Or to even use the water in the first place. The point of using a bong is to remove impurities that if just smoked will also enter your lungs and add additional damaging effects.
I mean come on does anyone go remove there oil filter and empty the remains in there oil because there's remnants of oil...
All around this is a wasteful process. You lose meth is every step you take to evap. Clean and smoke this "recycled" meth when you should just smoke it with no water to begin with. Why filter it then smoke the filtered crap separate?
If you are wanting to get the most use out of your product I might suggest plugging it with its 99% bioavailability or using a pipe with smaller stem for less recrystalization.
Some people might just like project and I can understand that, but I still do not suggest smoking it. It's more than cut, it is actually impuritys left over from each synthesis. If you have smoke a long time, you might notice from only smoking out of a bong you get much cleaner, enjoyable, and smooth highs along with come downs.
WHEN SMOKING FROM A BONG USE WARM WATER, TO THE POINT BEFORE IT STATS LEAVING WATER VAPOR ON THE SIDES OF BONG. The colder the water is, the faster the meth vapor will recrystalize. for those of you who don't know. Water vapor IS NOT water soluable. What happens is the water cools the vapor to the point it recrystalize and then is soluable again. So don't let it go through to much water before inhaling and use Luke warm or warmer for smoking. Don't be a fool learn your tool!!
Didn't mean to be anything but helpful in the reply, do not take it any other way, I appologize if you do.

youngNdumb added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngNdumb View Post
I still to this day have no idea why people continue to get the idea to smoke bong water from meth. Or to even use the water in the first place.
I reread this, and worded it completely wrong.. Yes it is healthier f
And a more enjoyable high to use a bong. What I meant was why even use watter, if your going to try and smoke the water crap.

Last edited by youngNdumb; 31-08-2013 at 00:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2013, 05:49

Well, not that i am disagreeing with you, but the water in a bong that has been used for hot rails is quite different from the water in a regular bong.Since it passes through the water, on the chance that your tube wasnt hot enough to melt all the dope (which happens alot), anything that doesnt melt will stay in the water instead of going straight into your nose. Which is why it doesnt hurt at all, cuz snorting hot dope doesnt sound like very much fun to me.

So considering that, and the amount that goes into doing hot rails everyday, after only a few sessions you could theoretically have quite a bit of dope in your water... Although, the longer you wait, the more potent the water gets. And as long as you filter it first so it doesnt taste bad, its like doing a whole bunch of hot rails all packed into one.

Some people wouldnt want to go through all the trouble, which is fine.... But, if you dont feel that hitting the pipe over and over all day long is doing the trick, then hot-rails are the way to go. And if you like to enjoy getting high without the painful experience, then doing hot-rails with a water bong definitely solves that problem (not to mention; since it doesnt hurt, you end up being able to do way bigger rails without messing up your nose). And last but not least, whenever you run out, all you have to do is cook back the water and your set for at least a couple days.
Old 05-09-2013, 18:20
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
hotdogfrenchfries is a decent psychonaut.

with all due respect I don't think your post is accurate.... doing hot rails is not that straighforward as it is, and doing them through a water chamber/bong is going to be very difficult.

Also, water contains impurities... even bottled water. Cooking the water will result in a dirty powder which wil not burn clean in a pipe, if at all. most likely, because the pH of the water is going to be ~8, most of the meth in the water will evaporate with it.

If you really want to recover meth from bong water, you need to either do an AB extraction
(add lye - NaOh, ace hardware to the water and recover the top layer, etc. - google it)
or add a drop of hydrochloric acid to the water before evaporating, so the meth does not evaporate with the water. Hcl (hydrochloric acid, also called muriatic acid) is found at the same store)

Both are also found online.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:44

A friend of mine uses distilled water and then shocks it with acetone after he cooks it down.. It comes out all white and fluffy and that stuff you can put in a pipe, but yea otherwise, i would only use the residue for hot rails, in which case its fine. And i suppose if you dont know what your doing than hot rails with a water pipe could be difficult, but so what? Its fun and once you figure it out its totally worth it....
If you remember a few important things, it shouldnt be that hard...

shwakchronicles added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Dont snort too hard, its not going anywhere and theres no reason to be in a hurry, (plus, if you suck the shit in too hard, itll go past the hot part of the tube without melting)... And for the life of you, just dont blow out!

shwakchronicles added 343 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Now, i know that people dont always agree on how to heat up the tube, but i recommend pointing the torch straight at the tip of the tube that touches the mirror, so that the flame goes up the inside of it, the reason being is that once youve used your pipe a couple times, residue starts to build up on the inside of the tube (if theres alot on the tip you can use a poker to scrape it off so that it doesnt catch on fire when you heat it up again). When you aim straight into the tube, the force of the flame coming out of the torch stops the residue from melting down the tube and catching on fire, which causes the tube to get covered in that black stuff.
As far as i know, everything you burn turns to carbon, or ash, and since carbon is stronger than glass (which is why you can clean a pipe with cigarette ashes) the black stuff eats through the glass, making it porous so that it wont retain heat well.... So if you do lots of hot rails, eventually you may need to switch out tubes for a clean one, or just break off the tip with pliers, just makes sure the end is mostly flat and even.

*btw, i am in no way a chemist or scientist, and since i went to an art-high-school my education in these areas is limited, everything i have learned from personal experience, observation, and research. So, theoretically, some of my theories could be wrong. And i would hate to walk around thinking the sky is blue if its really actually green, but if you tell me the sky is green, please tell me why, cuz it looks pretty blue to me... most of the time...

shwakchronicles added 13 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Other things could effect the quality of your hot rails too. Mostly the problem is with the suction, bad suction could come from the tube getting clogged, too much or not enough water (if you listen, you should be able to hear the bubbles clearly), or there could be an air leak (good rubber grommets and shrink tube are my best friends, if you dont have any readily available then you can use the rubber grip from a pen)...

shwakchronicles added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

But im getting off topic, the point is, if you like using a water bong and saving the water, you might want to consider turning your bong into a hot rail water pipe because theyre fun and you get a lot more residue/water that way.
*i put up pictures a while ago of some pipes if you want an example

Last edited by shwakchronicles; 06-09-2013 at 05:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
extraction, meth, methamphetamine

» New Threads
Suboxone withdrawal help please
Last post by Highzenberg
18 Replies, 546 Views
Hallucinations on MDMA comedown?
Last post by toaster1
6 Replies, 251 Views
THJ-018 info
Last post by m314