Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 09-01-2013, 06:40

24 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%
Hydrocodone, Tramadol, Xanax. New Fav.

Note from staff: the following is a particularly dangerous combination, as it risks the induction of respiratory failure. It's a classically fatal combination.

My next door neighbor and I found a new favorite pharm combo. With excellent value. As the substances I listed all are not very high priced meds, not going to price discussion though.

Anyways,
We first each popped 30mg of hydrocodone each, and their was 325mg. of apap in each, so not so bad on the tylenol side.

about 25-30 min later At the peak of the hydro, we each popped 150mg of tramadol. Usually the trammys take a little longer to kick in but honestly we felt them in less than 15 mins, due to the fact that we were in our hydro peak.

Waited another half hour I started feeling even better, very stimulation type opiate high with very nice euphoria.

Then we each popped a xanax bar (2mg), and that honestly kicked in less than 7 minutes.

Now, I'm feeling SUPER GOOD. Not so tired off the xanax, not a tweaky like high from the tramadol combined with hydro. Very reccommded combo FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH ENOUGH TOLERANCE TO EACH SUBSTANCE.

Anyone who tries it with high enough tolerance will not be dissapointed!

Keep in mind, benzo + opiate combinations can be very dangerous. Please be cautios.

I honestly cut my doasge to half of each substance used (with xanax, it takes about 4mg to get me going, used only 2 in the combo. Tramadol I need 300mg+ to get me going. With Hydrocodone 50-60mg to get me going)

HAPPY TIMES

Post Quality Evaluations:
this combo is very dangerous! tolerance has nothing to do with it when mixing these drugs together. trying this is a good way to hurt yourself!
I appreciate the warning you gave others as to tolerance, but, please be careful yourself, tolerance and drug integration can be very unpredictable and fickle. Be safe!

Last edited by Gradient; 06-10-2013 at 19:25.
Old 09-01-2013, 15:18
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Greece
mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.mkultra5979 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Hydrocodone, Tramadol, Xanax. New Fav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N View Post
Very reccommded combo FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH ENOUGH TOLERANCE TO EACH SUBSTANCE.

Keep in mind, benzo + opiate combinations can be very dangerous. Please be cautios.

I honestly cut my doasge to half of each substance used (with xanax, it takes about 4mg to get me going, used only 2 in the combo. Tramadol I need 300mg+ to get me going. With Hydrocodone 50-60mg to get me going)

HAPPY TIMES
This combo sounds quite dangerous. since the dosages are big enough.
Please for be carefull, mixing all these substances. You may have high tolerance to opiates / benzos, but sometimes OD is unpredictable.
Anyway, sharing your experience is interesting, although I would not try it!!!
Take care.

good warning un a dangerous combo
Old 09-01-2013, 22:07

35 y/o Male from United States
Speedballin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I have been Taking to hydrocodone/acetaminophen the past 3 weeks " prescribed for back and shoulder pain" and 0.25mg of xanax.

I tool Xanax this morning in 0.50 mg and i want to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5-500 ( 2 )of them. I have high tolerance. any one suggest? and have a beer. I think it would be good high. any risks though??
Old 09-01-2013, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedballin View Post
I have been Taking to hydrocodone/acetaminophen the past 3 weeks " prescribed for back and shoulder pain" and 0.25mg of xanax.

I tool Xanax this morning in 0.50 mg and i want to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5-500 ( 2 )of them. I have high tolerance. any one suggest? and have a beer. I think it would be good high. any risks though??
don't mix them with alcohol.

Please dont post one liners like this, elaborate on why.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:10

Male from United States
afellowbro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

why not roll1n? nice name btw

one-liner best suited for the rep system.
Old 10-01-2013, 22:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by afellowbro View Post
why not roll1n? nice name btw
Because mixing alcohol with opiates or benzos is very dangerous. Let alone mixing alcohol with BOTH is just asking for trouble. You have to be very careful with your dosages.

and thank you.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:50
Palladium Member

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedballin View Post

If you can get any amount of a high from 10mg of hydrocodone, you do NOT have a "high tolerance" whatsoever. In fact, I would say anyone who can catch a buzz off that amount of hydro has a light-to-no tolerance. That's not a jab and that isn't meant to goad you on-- a high tolerance definitely isn't something to brag about. The combination written about in this thread is incredibly dangerous, as clearly stated by the OP. The opiate and benzo combination has caused many deaths in the past and sadly, will probably continue to cause more.

Having a single beer with one or the other (hydro or Xanax) probably won't kill you, but it's still not a good idea due to the risk of the additive effects of multiple CNS depressants. Furthermore, unless you are doing a CWE extraction on the hydrocodone/APAP, one should never drink any amount of alcohol with any amount of APAP, just to be on the safe side. They are both way too hard on your liver to mix them in any dose.

Be safe...

Very well stated and accurate warning. I hope that readers take heed.
Old 15-01-2013, 18:34

35 y/o Male from United States
Speedballin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

^^ lots of information and helpful tips , I don't get any amount of high of the hydrocodone any more after 3 weeks of taking 10mg to 20mg a day. I stopped the Vicodin but I still do .50mg Xanax every day and smoke some pot and have a beer , I don't feel wasted but I get a good buzz. I'm laying of Vicodin for a week or so to be able to feel that high again.

Thanks
Old 19-02-2013, 13:04

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
plugmuckler is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll1N View Post
My next door neighbor and I found a new favorite pharm combo. With excellent value. As the substances I listed all are not very high priced meds, not going to price discussion though.

Anyways,
We first each popped 30mg of hydrocodone each, and their was 325mg. of apap in each, so not so bad on the tylenol side.

about 25-30 min later At the peak of the hydro, we each popped 150mg of tramadol. Usually the trammys take a little longer to kick in but honestly we felt them in less than 15 mins, due to the fact that we were in our hydro peak.

Waited another half hour I started feeling even better, very stimulation type opiate high with very nice euphoria.

Then we each popped a xanax bar (2mg), and that honestly kicked in less than 7 minutes.

Now, I'm feeling SUPER GOOD. Not so tired off the xanax, not a tweaky like high from the tramadol combined with hydro. Very reccommded combo FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH ENOUGH TOLERANCE TO EACH SUBSTANCE.

HAPPY TIMES

Not sure if its just me and a lack of an enzyme, but tramadol does zip for me recreationally. I once took about 600 or 700mg to help with an opi w/d and ended up having a fit and blacking out for an hr or so. V scary and dont touch even tho i have access.just my 2 pence.

Plug

please don't quote whole posts, it cluttters up threads.
Old 19-02-2013, 14:51
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from United States
Mistiquegautz is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Do you know what this is doing to your body? Its drug cocktails like this that ruined my life. I know it seems cool and enjoyable at the moment, but that combintaion of opiates is severley addictive, if you continue to take that your body will form a dependence on it. I get the rush and how amazing it feels, but I can promise you it is not worth it. Just trying to encourage others. Be safe

xoxo
Old 26-02-2013, 14:25
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
navokuro is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by plugmuckler View Post
I once took about 600 or 700mg to help with an opi w/d and ended up having a fit and blacking out for an hr or so. V scary and dont touch even tho i have access.
600-700mg of tramadol is a lot! Cat always thought good starting dose for opiate naive people/little tolerance is 100-200mg depending on personal chemistry, weight, previous opioid use etc. Cat personally wouldn't go above 300-400mg with tramadol because of the seizure risks. Even at theraputic dose there is a risk of fits. I suggests looking at a case report below or the uploaded one:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...d=106&id=11322
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tramadol Induced Seizure Report of 106 Patients.pdf (62.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by navokuro; 26-02-2013 at 14:36. Reason: file upload
Old 29-08-2013, 21:52

Male from United States
EuPhOriKa should review received reputation comments.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I understand you know this is dangerous, and have to be careful about the dosage so I won't lecture you. It sounds like a nice combo though.

Please only post if you have something of substance to add to the thread. Honestly, this post would have been better if you HAD lectured the OP... at least then it might have contained some real information.
Old 30-08-2013, 00:01
Silver Member

34 y/o Female from USA - Florida
varuka is on the way upvaruka is on the way upvaruka is on the way up
Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3
Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2%

Omg, do you Have a death wish? Three different types of drugs at once? Mixing two different drugs at once is dangerous, three could be deadly!!!

And you didn't take them at minimum doses either.

Do you realize how dangerous tramadol itself is? how many people have seizures on this drug? Or even that serotonin syndrome is a real possibility when taken at high doses? And you're mixing it with other pain meds and Xanax?!!

No, never mix alcohol into any combo like this!

I Hope people reading this post don't decide to try it! Its super dangerous. I'm all for getting a buzz, getting high, its no secret that I am a pill addict. But Be Responsible! I don't consider posting this combo for others to see and maybe try Being Responsible!!!
Old 31-08-2013, 13:15
Titanium Member

Male from Finland
Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 470, Level: 3 Points: 470, Level: 3 Points: 470, Level: 3
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

The dangers of this combo have been discussed already so I won't go into that. Personally I feel that alprazolam greatly diminishes the opioid euphoria without adding any positive effects. Some benzos do add nice effects and don't diminish the euphoria so much. I've found that diazepam (10mg), oxazepam (30mg) and especially midazolam (15mg) go well with opioids. Mind you that I do have a tolerance to both drugs and someone who doesn't should never combine the two (and even if you have tolerance it can hardly be described as safe).

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, hydrocodone, hydrocodone combinations, tramadol, tramadol combinations, xanax, xanax combinations