Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing Questions
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing Questions Ask a question about drug testing

Old 06-01-2013, 19:33

25 y/o Female from USA - California
shwakchronicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Unanswered: which methods work for passing probation tests for meth?

hi everyone- my little monster(my pet fish) is on probation and smokes meth everyday. she has had two tests so far and is coming up on her third in 4 days. she is looking for new ways to pass the ecup drug tests and so far has only really found articles on baking soda and fruit pectin. the fruit pectin articles mostly talked about weed and my little monster was wondering if this method works for other drugs as well, for example-meth? she has tried the baking soda method twice and came back faint negative both times, her po wasnt having it and honestly it is the most disgusting thing shes ever tried to drink- so she wanted me to find out if anything else works... thank you!
Old 07-01-2013, 00:18
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Re: which methods work for passing probation tests for meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwakchronicles View Post
she is looking for new ways to pass the ecup drug tests and so far has only really found articles on baking soda and fruit pectin.
The best way to pass these tests is to not use drugs. I know that may be the most insane suggestion you have ever heard, but it's the most stress free one and will ensure that you get to enjoy your drug use at a later date as a free citizen, not as an inmate.

Probation departments give you surprise tests as well. Take it from me, I have gone 2+ years behaving and the finish line is visible. It will be so rewarding when I get to smoke Cannabis again and I proved to myself that I was able to abstain from my favorite substance, THC. In fact I abstained from it so long, I am really in no rush to use it again, but when I do, I will have earned it.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:07

Male from Earth
FADR should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

By not doing meth...?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:26
Mercury Member

65 y/o Male from USA - Washington
DOG-CHOPPER should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Change substances for a little.A-pvp helps lots with withdrawals and has fast effects.

Flush lots and take creatine and multi vitamins 2 hours before so it makes it harder for them to see if your diluting as low creatine levels and clear urine looks sus.
AN old jail bird told me that bleach soaked into the ends of the cords of your pants works by soaking it in the sample and sqeezing it out .
Try what ever you can to fob these mungrals off.

They sure know how to ruin a goog time.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:55

25 y/o Male from United States
Stryzix should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Put two table spoons of baking soda into a small glass of water two and a half hours before the drug test, drink it up and repeat 5 more times ( six all together ) works every time, I swear too you, but make sure to get the timing right
Old 22-05-2013, 04:25

Female from United States
T-wrecka is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My cockatu as nuts as she is...is also on probation and has done the baking soda method as well. She said it works, but it's absolute torture and makes her sick for the day because of the dreadful taste. She was wondering if she put the soda into enough emtpy capsules to equal the 2 1/2 teaspoons if you think it would have the same effect?
Old 22-05-2013, 05:34
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-wrecka View Post
My cockatu as nuts as she is...is also on probation and has done the baking soda method as well. She said it works, but it's absolute torture and makes her sick for the day because of the dreadful taste. She was wondering if she put the soda into enough emtpy capsules to equal the 2 1/2 teaspoons if you think it would have the same effect?
The only difference I can think of is that the baking soda would be absorbed more slowly through capsules, since the capsules take time to break down in the stomach. This could affect the timing as well as the peak concentrations of baking soda in your body, so you would want to take more baking soda earlier. How much more and how much earlier, I can't say, and honestly I think it's a terrible idea either way. You could get a surprise test, and then you'd be screwed. Much better to either switch to a research chemical that won't show up (which is still not the best idea in itself), or even better, lay off the drugs for a while.

Share this on:

Tags
drug tests, meth, probation drug testing

Sitelinks: Information: