Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 03-01-2013, 15:34
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,724, Level: 12 Points: 6,724, Level: 12 Points: 6,724, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
BB-22 Drug Info

Can anyone add information about: BB-22
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule i
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • legal status
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this Research Chemical been available?
  • stability of the molecule / compound

Just popped up. Looks like PB-22 without the leg from the 2d models. I thought it was PB-22 at first, but its in multiple locations with this molecule.. so I figure I would get ahead of it and post an info thread

Post all information about BB-22 here.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bb22.jpg (3.8 KB, 682 views)
Old 08-01-2013, 00:56
Silver Member

Male from Earth
DrBD is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Re: BB-22 : Need info

Both PB-22 and BB-22 (probably) produce a common metabolite in vivo: 8-hydroxyquinoline. This a commerically important compound and much of its pharmacology has been described. Info provided purely for those interested in further reading. Not sure that I'd like to self-administer 8-hydroxyquinoline unnecessarily.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:42
Titanium Member

Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBD View Post
Both PB-22 and BB-22 (probably) produce a common metabolite in vivo: 8-hydroxyquinoline. This a commerically important compound and much of its pharmacology has been described. Info provided purely for those interested in further reading. Not sure that I'd like to self-administer 8-hydroxyquinoline unnecessarily.
Explaining your last comment would be appreciated.. All info is valuable for the safety of others..please share :/

When did people in the cannabinoids section decide to start talking like secret agents. Is that what happens with this new stuff.. Couple puffs and your a covert double agent

You guys will scare the delieriant antihistamine crowd if you keep this up.

I do know pb22 and NNE1 are derived from dyes? I guess that's a step up from methane. If you kids are out there smoking t-shirts and underwear .. Ehh. (ROFL because there are some ugly ass hemp purses for sale on amazon called "hemp ladies purse (pb-22)" .. ). I doubt it, but I'd laugh my ass .. "Lemme get a chunk of your hat to smoke"

It could even be the packaging in that case lol.

Last edited by Basoodler; 08-01-2013 at 05:17.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:01
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14
Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8%

Systematic (IUPAC) name: Quinolin-8-yl 1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxylate

Chemical Formula: C25H24N2O2

Attached Images
File Type: png BB-22.png (17.4 KB, 777 views)
Old 08-01-2013, 05:33
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Explaining your last comment would be appreciated.. All info is valuable for the safety of others..please share :/
Didn't mean it to be esoteric. I just listed the chemical name of an expected metabolite (8-hydroxyquinoline) so people can Google it for themselves. There are multiple reports of its antifungal/antimicrobial activity, but also some evidence that it causes diabetes in some animals. Seems like it is definitely pharmacologically active and with diverse properties. Take care...
Old 08-01-2013, 05:46
Titanium Member

I wasn't trying to be mean . just pointing out that there have been some odd comments about pb22 lately .. The whole info is on a need to know basis.. Or a person saying they have information but can't talk about it. Like there is a pb22 hitman out there protecting his secrets.

That whole vibe isn't something I'm used too here. Anyway even if its some crazy new way to pass this stuff off.. Once it hits stores you will see 20 fifteen year olds on YouTube bragging it up..

Be safe

And sorry if I made you mad
Old 08-01-2013, 06:00
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Haha nah, not mad. Didn't even think about my previous comment being viewed as secretive is all. I'm just sharing whatever information I can on these compounds and their metabolites so that people can at least search the web for themselves. It's hard to find chemical information without chemical names or CAS registry numbers. I'm guessing most of the readership are not scientists

Post Quality Evaluations:
thank you for your assistance from a professonal point of view; we appreciate it here at DF
Old 18-01-2013, 04:34
Titanium Member

Male from United States
bravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way up
Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Both PB-22 and BB-22 (probably) produce a common metabolite in vivo: 8-hydroxyquinoline [active pharmacologically incl possible link to diabetes in some animals].
Should this apply to 5f-PB22 as well?

Except for JWH-015 and NNE1 this is the first specific metabolite warning I can remember for any cannabinoids which have become available in recent years; I wonder if you know any other of the cannabinoids with such specific warning flags [of course a general caution applies to any chemical not well studied]? Thanks
Old 18-01-2013, 04:50
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Yes, 5F-PB22 as well. This varies only in the terminal fluorination of the alkyl chain of BP22. It could be predicted to have largely similar metabolism.

The metabolites for JWH type cannabinoids have been well described, but the newer compounds featuring an amide group will probably produce different metabolites preferentially. The most labile site in the these molecules will *probably* be the amide itself, which will hydrolyse to give you the component carboxylic acid and amine. In many cases the amines generated are toxic or very pharmacologically active themselves, hence the caution. I wouldn't even touch NNE1 without gloves on, let alone ingest it.
Old 23-03-2013, 06:44
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Are we saying this synth is dangerous to health (over and above normal levels) or at least has potential to become so?

Thanks for info, appreciated.
Old 23-03-2013, 09:24
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,188, Level: 21 Points: 21,188, Level: 21 Points: 21,188, Level: 21
Activity: 45.8% Activity: 45.8% Activity: 45.8%

Quote:
The metabolites for JWH type cannabinoids have been well described, but the newer compounds featuring an amide group will probably produce different metabolites preferentially. The most labile site in the these molecules will *probably* be the amide itself, which will hydrolyse to give you the component carboxylic acid and amine.
This one is not a carboxamide though, it's a carboxylate. Your point is still valid though because one might postulate that the ester would be a vulnerable cleavage point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorway
Are we saying this synth is dangerous to health (over and above normal levels) or at least has potential to become so?
I would say it's certainly at the high risk end of the research chemical spectrum. These carboxylate/carboxamide cannabinoids are not well documented at all and have no history of mid-to-long term use in animal models, let alone humans. As DrBD says there are reasonable concerns that these metabolize differently to the previous generation of synthetic cannabinoids and that some of these metabolites may be toxic. They've been marketed to exploit legal loopholes rather than because their activities and safety windows are well established, which is just foolhardy in my opinion. Not something I'd personally choose to ingest.

Of course this is assuming that this product is as represented. It's possible that this is just the same old cannabinoids being passed off as something new/legal. Certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Old 23-03-2013, 21:27
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Thank you - that is clear enough for me.
Old 31-03-2013, 16:41
Titanium Member

Male from United States
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

BB-22:
CAS (1400742-42-8)
Formula Weight: 384.5
IUPAC: 1-​(cyclohexylmethyl)-​8-​quinolinyl ester-​1H-​indole-​3-​carboxylic acid
Formulation: crystalline solid
Stability: 2 years
Storage: -20c

Thanks for adding information on this compound
Old 04-04-2013, 23:58
Silver Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
This one is not a carboxamide though, it's a carboxylate. Your point is still valid though because one might postulate that the ester would be a vulnerable cleavage point.
The carboxylate will be even MORE vulnerable to hydrolysis than the amide. I guarantee that this route is common to both compounds (along with the more common hydroxylation of the indole N-alkyl substituent).

Also, new paper out on the activity of 2NE1 (SDB-001) compared to AB-001.

Quote:
The synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of adamantane-derived indoles: novel cannabimimetic drugs of abuse

ACS Chem. Neurosci., Just Accepted Manuscript
DOI: 10.1021/cn400035r
Publication Date (Web): April 3, 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Chemical Society

Abstract

Two novel adamantane derivatives, adamantan-1-yl(1-pentyl-1H-indol-3-yl)methanone (AB-001) and N-(adamtan-1-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxamide (SDB-001), were recently identified as cannabimimetic indoles of abuse. Conflicting anecdotal reports of the psychoactivity of AB-001 in humans, and a complete dearth of information about the bioactivity of SDB-001, prompted the preparation of AB-001, SDB-001, and several analogues intended to explore preliminary structure-activity relationships within this class. This study sought to elucidate which structural features of AB-001, SDB-001, and their analogues, govern the cannabimimetic potency of these chemotypes in vitro and in vivo. All compounds showed similar full agonist profiles at CB1 (EC50 = 16–43 nM) and CB2 (EC50 = 29–216 nM) receptors in vitro using a FLIPR membrane potential assay, with the exception of SDB-002, which demonstrated partial agonist activity at CB2 receptors. The activity of AB-001, AB-002, and SDB-001 in rats was compared to Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) and cannabimimetic indole JWH-018 using biotelemetry. SDB-001 dose-dependently induced hypothermia and reduced heart rate (maximal dose 10 mg/kg) with potency comparable to Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC, maximal dose 10 mg/kg), and lower than JWH-018 (maximal dose 3 mg/kg). Additionally, the changes in body temperature and heart rate effected by SDB-001 are of longer duration than Δ9-THC or JWH-018, suggesting a different pharmacokinetic profile. In contrast, AB-001, and its homologue, AB-002, did not produce significant hypothermic and bradycardic effects, even at relatively higher doses (up to 30 mg/kg), indicating greatly reduced potency compared to Δ9-THC, JWH-018, and SDB-001.

good find adding scientific information to the thread
Old 13-09-2013, 12:38

52 y/o Male from Isle of Man
brianzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Molly ingested 100mg with peanut butter (not much research on dosage or effect out there yet but discovered peanut butter aids absorbtion digestively). Woke in hospital 15 hours later in an extremly confused state. Aparently collapsed at home and discovered by freind. Molly learned to take special care when trying something new and never dose alone.
Should have read Phenoxides post with more care

Last edited by brianzo; 13-09-2013 at 12:45. Reason: found mor info
Old 05-10-2013, 00:22
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Darkus is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianzo View Post
Molly ingested 100mg with peanut butter (not much research on dosage or effect out there yet but discovered peanut butter aids absorbtion digestively). Woke in hospital 15 hours later in an extremly confused state. Aparently collapsed at home and discovered by freind. Molly learned to take special care when trying something new and never dose alone.
Should have read Phenoxides post with more care
Wtf 100mg is a ridiculously high dose when trying a new substance. Have you not read anything on threatened synth noids. Generally active in the sub mg dosage range. You took like 120-150x the active dose. It's cowboys like u that bring the drugs to the attention of the he authorities by taking stupid amounts, overdosing, winding up in hospital, then blaming the damn product for your own stupidity.

I joined just to reply to this thread I have been a long term reader but seriously you need to tasked good hard look at your mentality to drugs because next time you probably won't wake up in the hospital. You will probably stay asleep PERMANENTLY. I seriously can't believe that you KNEW that there was limited info, you KNEW it could b dangerous and yet you chose 100mg as a starting dose. I can't even fathom the kind of stupidity it would take to do this.

Speaker of the Truth.

Very true, a harsh but real lesson involving drugs
Some people seem to need things beaten into their heads with blunt point blank information like this... It is sad.
Old 20-11-2013, 21:28
Silver Member

Male from Belgium
highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2

In the interests of science, 500mcg is sitting in peanut butter currently and will be ingested shortly, report to follow.

highganja99 added 226 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Ingested at 19:15 GMT

Other substances - E-cigarette - vaping - Approx 20mg/ml

No use of cannabinoids or cannabis for over 3 months.

Clean on all psychoactives apart from phenibut a few nights back and codeine up until yesterday for two weeks, a week and a day regards alcohol.

Previous cannabinoid exposure: AM-2201, JWH-018 and herbal blend that most likely contained AKB-48, in the past SPICE Gold.

Previously these substances have been smoked in a roll up cigarette dosage ranging from 1 - 5mg. First time oral dosing of a cannabinoid.

500mcg was mixed with an adequate but small amount of peanut butter and let sit on a spoon for approximately 2 hours.

I had gained a small supply of BB-22 over other available cannabinoids due to its chemical structure lacking an alkyl? chain. Basically it looked a bit different but also user reports are lacking.

Having quit cigarettes smoking even on foil was out of the question for the researcher.

19:28 Banana milkshake drank, hope this will have some good effects on absorption.

Anticipation is high but probably a while yet before the effects if any will be apparent.

19:36 shift in mental set, minimal visual disturbances, is this coming on?

19:41 Definite relaxation felt.

Perhaps just better prepared now for what awaits.

19:51 My mind is ready to receive a cannabimietic experience.

19:55 Definitely a rumble in the jungle, feels to early but something is definitely happening.

19:57 What I'm experiencing now would be very difficult to achieve with smoking even with actual cannabis itself, the effect is so slight, mood lift is there and wants to go further, this is happy place.

20:00 Slight sedation, stomach wants food but not necessarily a pang of hunger, just awareness more food is a good idea. might have to satisfy that soon.

20:02 Banana getting munched, tastes really good. Bob Marley music has been playing for a few songs now.

20:04 Very small waves of euphoria that are more or less harnessed, I feel they are related to the co-administration of nicotine via the e-cigarette.

20:07 Realising how detailed this report is becoming, a part of me wants to abandon it and go lie down.

I expected a very bumpy ride after my experience with JWH-018 in particular, I remember the first time I sampled it, I must of had more than 3mg smoked and spent hours very uncomfortable passing in and out of consciousness writhing around in bed until I felt good enough to leave the bedroom.

20:12 Effects are definitely developing more, not much else to say.

20:18 Gastrointestinal motility has improved, considering I had had 120mg codeine daily for the last week, this must be a sign of the cannbinoid exerting an effect.

20:20 I'm getting played about in my mind whether I am getting a placebo effect here, feel a bit dreamy, twilighty?

20:25 Could laugh given the right stimulus.

20:26 Definitely drug effects here and now, probably more on the way. comfortably inebriated, still probably well below the equivalent of a hit or two on a decent spliff but qualitatively different and enjoyable.

20:28 Have become are of bodily injuries, I was randomly attack from behind last week with a bottle over the head and kicked in the chest and side hence the codeine.

Pain has increased or at least awareness of it has, this was not noticeable before the experiment. This is not uncommon for me to feel increases in pain with cannabis. Not largely uncomfortable but not a wanted addition.

20:33 Mental activity has slowed, breathing to boot, eyes have barely liminal reddening.

20:38 Sedation increase.

20:40 Definite mildly stoned headspace.

20:44 Effects are increasing at a steady but slow rate on a very low incline.

20:55 Feel I've hit the top end of the doses effects. minor lethargy, zoning out, laptop screens blurs now and again.

21:00 Some effects are clearing out already, the headspace has retreated somewhat, starting to feel disappointed somewhat also.

21:02 Going to go for a shower.

21:19 Near as baseline, perhaps I do know I have had something recently.

Well, I had put the whole night aside for this report, but it seems it will be unnecessary. To move forward a milligram will be taken in the future to see if there is a marked difference in length of effects not just intensity.

Not actually disappointed, it's the first time I've done testing this way starting as low as possible so has been an experience on that count, I was expecting at the least a longer duration even with low effects, but I guess you can't have it all.

It kicked in pretty quickly by all accounts and left not much long thereafter compared to my previous experiences with cannabinoids. Overall needs more research.

Very detailed experience report. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by highganja99; 20-11-2013 at 21:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-11-2013, 17:57
Silver Member

Male from Belgium
Re: BB-22 Drug Info

When smoked tolerance and possible signs of dependence occur after a few days from what can be seen so far.

Last edited by highganja99; 02-12-2013 at 23:05.
Old 09-12-2013, 13:04
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

Even with zero cannabinoid/cannabimimetic tolerance, i am surprised that you got an effect from 500µg oral at all. This must be a very potent compound.
Old 09-12-2013, 16:18
Silver Member

Male from Belgium

I have tested 2NE1 compared to BB-22 it is a real disappointment for me personally.
Old 11-02-2014, 22:21

Male from USA - Utah
joem597 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

When you say a disappointment are you referring to the BB-22 or the 2NE1?

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoids