Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 18-12-2012, 03:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
RoxasUchiha needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Meth and Hydrocodone (Vicodin)

Is it safe to do both? For ex: If my white panther was chasing around .5-1g of M and then 30min later took about 15mg of Hydrocodone, could that cause a violent effect?

On Erowid, a lone article with no comments had been posted describing that (their) experience was completely fine.

Though I am curious, because the dosage listed for the Hydro was 1010mg. Since the pills only come between 5-10mg at most that obviously is impossible, because he would have OD on the acetaminophen because they always come in with the pill. Ranging from 500-750mg.

he probably didn't read the dosage on the bottle right, so he probably did 15mg/1500mg - Hydrocodone/acetaminophen.

The article ended by stating the combination allowed him to sleep, not get the cravings, and normalized his heart beats. But also mildly countered the euphoria of the shit.

Even though the article was posted, the dosage listed for the hydrocodone was much too high to be correct and there for not viable.

Have any users had experience with this? I would also like to call into question if the combination would also counter Speed Dick.

Also, would it be safe to slam shit and still take the hydro's?
Old 18-12-2012, 05:13

Male from United States
Saber44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%
Re: Meth and Hydrocodone (Vicodin)

I used to plugged about a point of meth with 30-40mg hydrocodone. The rush is really great, and the hydro smooths out the tweaky aspect of the meth and increases euphoria. I wouldnt slam it, and then pop the dones. I would pop the dones, wait until they were kicking in, and then slam it.

Not to advocate IVing or anything, but I do it, you do it, do we might as well do it right.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:02
Queen of Zen

45 y/o Female from United States
ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.ZenobiaSky really knows their shit.
Points: 5,291, Level: 10 Points: 5,291, Level: 10 Points: 5,291, Level: 10
Activity: 57.3% Activity: 57.3% Activity: 57.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber44 View Post
Not to advocate IVing or anything, but I do it, you do it, do we might as well do it right.
I think I have found my new signature... "I do it.. You do it... do we might as well do it"

I'm not a banger.. and I don't do hydro for the fun of it, but I do take them at the same time, usually do to pain issues. Everyone is different, and depending on the dose, and how far between.... yada yada yada... there always is the chance of one canceling out the other... ya know upper and a downer thing. But like Saber said, I take it sometimes so my brain doesn't feel so tweeky... if you will. I hope that helped.. in some way...
Old 19-12-2012, 22:46

Male from United States
Saber44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

that was of course supposed to be
I do it.. You do it... so we might as well do it right

Saber44 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

but I still lack sufficient reputation to edit my posts

Last edited by Saber44; 19-12-2012 at 22:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-12-2012, 17:32
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
tdv123 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Are you sure he didn't mean 10 10mg pills? You can get pure hydro pills in other countries. That would make a lot more sense.

Is it safe? It's never safe taking drugs for recreational use but people do it anyway so what the hell.

I wouldn't mix opiates with stimulants but if your going to, start of with small doses and see how you react first.
Old 26-12-2012, 22:58

Male from United States

It would seem either the dosage or the person or perhaps purity will determine the outcome of your night.

List

Pentedrone - RC very similar to Methamphetamine. Chemical structure is almost, the difference between an oxygen bond and a couple more Carbon and Hydrogen. At least half a gram was snorted and around .5 chased. And an unknown amount ingested. (Was thirsty and just grabbed the nearest cup, unaware of what was in it >.<)
Texture - Can be described at very similar in color as Cocaine (white). Very crystally, like methamphetamine when crushed, but much more fine. A mid-way between Cocaine and Methamphetamine, if that makes sense.
Goes down fairly smooth in comparison to Methamphetamine when snorted. Still burnt like a b**** tho.
Effects - Better than Methamphetamine, everything you get from M, without the tachycardia. Feeling of dancing was similar to that of MDMA was felt. Creates a sense of empathy.

Hydromorphone - Of the opiods and derived from morphine. 2 tablets (assuming 16mg)
Texture - A decent sized pill about the size of a vitamin C tablet, only smaller. White. Beveled with whatever they put on it. Unsure of what dosage, but a quick look up on a site listed only one type of tablet and one type of liquid.
Effects - Unsure of when it really kicked in and whether it was the Hydro or all the weed, tho almost positive this was the Hydro. Body felt good. Like you do on Hydro, only not as strong.

Cannabis - It's Weed.
Brand - Blueberry. 2-3 bowls between 3.

Methamphetamine - It's Meth.
texture - Unsure. First time use and only one hit had been taken to try it.
Effects - VERY slight mood-lift and of course energy increase. The cloud was not very large, and am unsure of just how much was absorbed.

Alcohol - Vodka soaked gummy bears. At least 15.

All this began around... 7 or perhaps 8 pm. Birthday Party. Consumption ended anywhere from 1-3am.

It would seem that the interval between the use of the drugs had a very large impact on the night.
Unsure if that would make the experience no longer viable.

RoxasUchiha added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Back to the topic - Mixing drugs seems to be ok, as long as an appropriate time is given in-between

Last edited by RoxasUchiha; 26-12-2012 at 22:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-12-2012, 00:12
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Personally, I find amphetamines cancle out most aspects of opiates. I only like doing speed (Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse, meth) in tiny amounts when I'm nodding really hard on opiates. Some people like doing meth/heroin speedballs (IV) but I don't care for it because there is no synergy. One cancles the other out.

I'd say save the hydrocodone for the crash from the meth. Don't waste it when you are tweaked and won't feel it anyway. Opiates and cocaine create their own kind of high but opiates and speed just overpower on or the other depending on the dose.

Save it for that crash man.

I remember one time I was stoned as fuck on methadone and xanax and did a decent line of crank and the speed totally overpowered the opiates. I didn't get any jitters or fiend but I lost my opiate high.

Like I save, save your opiates for the crash.
Old 28-12-2012, 02:28

Male from United States

I see your point however; the point was not for recreational purposes, but rather document the results from mixing both sub-types of drugs.

I can corroborate your results tho. In one documented experiment of mixing the two, .15mg Methamphetamine was slammed and 2 hydrocodone was consumed. The hydro was taken 2 hours later. Everything was fine, in fact if not better.

If the concern was money then that would be the course of action. But it's not.
The concern is for experiment and experience.

;]

Share this on:

Tags
hydrocodone, methampetamine, methamphetamine, mixing drugs, vicodin

» New Threads
I took 1500mg of phenibut-nothing...
Last post by profesor
9 Replies, 151 Views
Florida Pain Pill Refill...
Last post by boredswfl
0 Replies, 1 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...