Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 16-12-2012, 08:04

20 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
shainsupallnight should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Share your best experience's banging meth!!!

Come on people, I know you want to!!! Sorry, this thread is kind of self serving, I seem to enjoy reading about people banging up when I'm blasted, Lmao.
Old 20-12-2012, 22:13

Female from Australia
auroradommink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Share your best experience's banging meth!!!

My pet trex Roar's best meth shot was also her worst...

(10p = 1gram)

Once upon a time Roar and mate got a full gram between them because it was going cheap. It was split done the middle full half a gram each.

Roar thinks that in the rush and pre shot anxiety Roar didnít split her half gram 100% equally the first shot was about 2.3p and it was great! Roar followed this with the remaining 2.7p and holy smokes Roar felt something she had never even come close to before! This is what followed...

The first rush caused heavy coughing this was normal when she had a good one but Roar coughed hard and was breathless for a very long moment. Roar was fuzzy, when walking out of the bathroom and down the hall way she had to have both hands on the walls. Everything was moving in a weird slow motion. Roarís vision was blurry except for what was directly in front, she headed straight for and made it onto the back deck and sat down in a lounge chair.

Roar normally was very excited and keen to bounce around and do all sorts of things on a good shot but now Roar was almost overwhelmed with intense feeling.

Every thing was very bright and amazing, there was a strong tingling all over Roar from finger tips, threw the face, nose, lips, chest, all the way to the toes like Roar was literally vibrating, it was absolutely amazing. Roar felt like her senseís were heightened to a new level, Roar thought she could here things normally you could not.

Roar noticed she was being watched carefully by experienced user Rex (mate she was with) so she began explaining that she hadnít felt anything like this before, he smiled and said yea I can see that. Roar was not afraid just astonished it was like experiencing your first shot all over again but far far more intense. It was like the first rush you get stayed and didn't go, Roar tried to smoke a cigarette (normally an easy and vital task) it took effort. Roar just sat and enjoyed, in some brief moments Roar got nervous but it passed quite quick as Roarís mate Rex kept distracting Roar by talking. Rex told Roar that this was a real meth hit, Roar found it hard to believe, she had been IVing meth for over a year and had many a good shots, and was so surprised to find it went even further and that she hadnít gotten it before.

4 hours later Roar overdosed it wasn't worth it as oding on meth is incredibly painful. But Roar will not lie Roars glad she got to experience that shot, it was out of this world

For the full story look here ...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=201888
Old 21-12-2012, 06:57
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

The needle itself is my best experience (along with the rush) whenever I slam it. All I can say is it looks good going in, registering, and plunging....hell, I even like seeing the spike slide out as I finish.
Old 21-12-2012, 07:45
Silver Member

Female from Australia
medicated_life is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

Wow just everything about it.. I love preparing it in the spoon, drawing it up into the needle, putting the tourniquet on. Sliding it into my vein.. i love that part. The delight of drawing blood up... knowing youve got it. And then the thrill of sliding the plunger down, injecting it. Then... the rush. oh god oh god oh god. Even thinking about it gets me crazy. It was like touching the heavens. Fuck I love that rush.
Old 21-12-2012, 09:53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicated_life View Post
Wow just everything about it.. I love preparing it in the spoon, drawing it up into the needle, putting the tourniquet on. Sliding it into my vein.. i love that part. The delight of drawing blood up... knowing youve got it. And then the thrill of sliding the plunger down, injecting it. Then... the rush. oh god oh god oh god. Even thinking about it gets me crazy. It was like touching the heavens. Fuck I love that rush.
Sliding it in is GREAT! Then drawing up the blood is the rush before the rush. You describe that so well like I'm saying it myself. What type of syringes do you use?
Old 23-12-2012, 13:05
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

This thread is just wrong. Why are IVers (myself included) so in love with preparing and doing shots? Its creepy. I'm the same way but sometimes its trips me out how much a part of it the ritual is. Sometimes I will prepare a shot and not end up doing it right away. When I do go to do the shot I never want to use the already made one cause theres no fun in just hitting yourself real quick. I end up making another.
Old 23-12-2012, 20:25

Male from United States
notswim997 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroradommink View Post

(10p = 1gram)

Once upon a time Roar and mate got a full gram between them because it was going cheap. It was split done the middle full half a gram each.

Roar thinks that in the rush and pre shot anxiety Roar didnít split her half gram 100% equally the first shot was about 2.3p and it was great! Roar followed this with the remaining 2.7p and holy smokes Roar felt something she had never even come close to before! This is what followed...

The first rush caused heavy coughing this was normal when she had a good one but Roar coughed hard and was breathless for a very long moment. Roar was fuzzy, when walking out of the bathroom and down the hall way she had to have both hands on the walls. Everything was moving in a weird slow motion. Roarís vision was blurry except for what was directly in front, she headed straight for and made it onto the back deck and sat down in a lounge chair.

Roar normally was very excited and keen to bounce around and do all sorts of things on a good shot but now Roar was almost overwhelmed with intense feeling.

Every thing was very bright and amazing, there was a strong tingling all over Roar from finger tips, threw the face, nose, lips, chest, all the way to the toes like Roar was literally vibrating, it was absolutely amazing. Roar felt like her senseís were heightened to a new level, Roar thought she could here things normally you could not.

Roar noticed she was being watched carefully by experienced user Rex (mate she was with) so she began explaining that she hadnít felt anything like this before, he smiled and said yea I can see that. Roar was not afraid just astonished it was like experiencing your first shot all over again but far far more intense. It was like the first rush you get stayed and didn't go, Roar tried to smoke a cigarette (normally an easy and vital task) it took effort. Roar just sat and enjoyed, in some brief moments Roar got nervous but it passed quite quick as Roarís mate Rex kept distracting Roar by talking. Rex told Roar that this was a real meth hit, Roar found it hard to believe, she had been IVing meth for over a year and had many a good shots, and was so surprised to find it went even further and that she hadnít gotten it before.

4 hours later Roar overdosed it wasn't worth it as oding on meth is incredibly painful. But Roar will not lie Roars glad she got to experience that shot, it was out of this world

You gotta letvus kmow. Did Roar do more and OD or did the one described make roar od

notswim997 added 24 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroradommink View Post

(10p = 1gram)

You gotta letvus kmow. Did Roar do more and OD or did the one described make roar od

Post Quality Evaluations:
There is no need to quote an entire post, just quote their name so they know you are talking to them.

Last edited by notswim997; 23-12-2012 at 20:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-12-2012, 08:26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnighter View Post
This thread is just wrong. Why are IVers (myself included) so in love with preparing and doing shots? Its creepy. I'm the same way but sometimes its trips me out how much a part of it the ritual is. Sometimes I will prepare a shot and not end up doing it right away. When I do go to do the shot I never want to use the already made one cause theres no fun in just hitting yourself real quick. I end up making another.
The prepartion is nice, but nothing beats the needle action itself. Penetration, the awesome blood plume, and the plunge. I even like seeing the needle come back out of me as I pull it out. Then comes the awesome rush. So I'm more into the needle action that the actual prepping of the shot. Not to say that the prep isn't fun, either. I just have a huge needle fetish.
Old 25-12-2012, 22:41
Silver Member

Female from Australia
eenymeeny is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1

ok I don't use that often...I have only EVER used needles, I know this sounds strange but for me ther is something very erotic about a syringe. My partner used to give me my shots the needle never hurts going in but gives me a bit of a thrill, when the plunger is drawn back and I see that first swirl of blood I get extremely aroused, I even get turned on watching him shoot up because of the blood. Then I asked him to show me how to do myself, my veins are great they are always ready and waiting. Due to the fact that I have a bleeding disorder I need my gear crushed as much as possible and over diluted...eg 1 point usually comes to 30-40, I have a high tolerance so I always have bigger shots requiring more water. My two best shots EVER were a three pointer that was split into two syringes both filled to 90, I sat in a very hot shower and my partner and a friend did one arm each simultaneously...WOW...Next best was a 2.2 filled to 100 which again in the shower I was able to do all by myself. I have severe ADHD so when I have a shot my whole body relaxes, my toes tingle like little orgasms, my interior genitalia gets very hot and its like its charged with electricity, my chest and throat get heavy. My speech is extremely soft and sometimes barely audible...all my stress and worries float away...mmmmm...very sexual experience for me to get or give myself a shot.
Old 28-12-2012, 07:42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenymeeny View Post
ok I don't use that often...I have only EVER used needles, I know this sounds strange but for me ther is something very erotic about a syringe. My partner used to give me my shots the needle never hurts going in but gives me a bit of a thrill, when the plunger is drawn back and I see that first swirl of blood I get extremely aroused, I even get turned on watching him shoot up because of the blood. Then I asked him to show me how to do myself, my veins are great they are always ready and waiting. Due to the fact that I have a bleeding disorder I need my gear crushed as much as possible and over diluted...eg 1 point usually comes to 30-40, I have a high tolerance so I always have bigger shots requiring more water. My two best shots EVER were a three pointer that was split into two syringes both filled to 90, I sat in a very hot shower and my partner and a friend did one arm each simultaneously...WOW...Next best was a 2.2 filled to 100 which again in the shower I was able to do all by myself. I have severe ADHD so when I have a shot my whole body relaxes, my toes tingle like little orgasms, my interior genitalia gets very hot and its like its charged with electricity, my chest and throat get heavy. My speech is extremely soft and sometimes barely audible...all my stress and worries float away...mmmmm...very sexual experience for me to get or give myself a shot.
Syringes are very erotic in their appearance and their performance. The whole act of shooting up is extremely erotic to me. I would give anything for my husband to partake. I would love to give and receive shots, too. Like you, I LOVE seeing that blood pour into the barrel, that is mesmerizing. Do you enjoy sliding the needle in? I also like seeing it slowly slide out of my vein when I'm done with the shot. The tip of the needle sliding in kicks off a very arousing act that only a syringe can deliver. I use 25 gauge 1 inch 3 cc syringes, and 27 gauge 1cc half inch insulin syringes, they are both so damn elegant and damn do they look "sharp". I just love seeing that shiny hot tip pointing down at my vein and then disappearing slowly inside as I'm about to shoot up.

Last edited by SB1981; 28-12-2012 at 07:58.
Old 28-12-2012, 08:25
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
Cupncakeprincess is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1981 View Post
Syringes are very erotic in their appearance and their performance. The whole act of shooting up is extremely erotic to me. I would give anything for my husband to partake. I would love to give and receive shots, too. Like you, I LOVE seeing that blood pour into the barrel, that is mesmerizing. Do you enjoy sliding the needle in? I also like seeing it slowly slide out of my vein when I'm done with the shot. The tip of the needle sliding in kicks off a very arousing act that only a syringe can deliver. I use 25 gauge 1 inch 3 cc syringes, and 27 gauge 1cc half inch insulin syringes, they are both so damn elegant and damn do they look "sharp". I just love seeing that shiny hot tip pointing down at my vein and then disappearing slowly inside as I'm about to shoot up.
That left me unexpectedly hot and bothered. I couldn't agree more. I drag out the prepartion as looooong as inhumanely possible because its just so damn intoxicating....

toooo true mmmmmmm ;)
Old 29-12-2012, 03:28

Female from United States
drugsrcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

swim banged a 70 once. had me layin on the bad my vision went out & my heart felt like it was gonna explode. most painfully exciting rush in her life!!

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 29-12-2012, 05:49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupncakeprincess View Post
That left me unexpectedly hot and bothered. I couldn't agree more. I drag out the prepartion as looooong as inhumanely possible because its just so damn intoxicating....
Ohhhh yeaahh! Damn straight!

extremely hot and bothered in the best possible way
Old 05-01-2013, 12:37
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from USA - Texas
FluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way upFluffyPinkElephant is on the way up
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Hotave a thread somewhere entitled something to the effect of "multiple spontaneous orgasms for days on end?" If I wee not lazy and posting from my cell phone I'd link you in, it's a lengthy post but describes the best banging days I've ever had.

I miss that dope, something changed about a year ago and the rush is rarely if ever sexual any more which blows cause now that I can hit myself like a pro my favorite shot set up would be do much better if all dope were created equal to the shit from before even so I haven't given up hope, and would hate to miss the right load and waste it on simmering lame like cleaning, so to this day, my favorite way to do a shot remains butt ass Naked on top of my partner, them buried inside me and riding the hell out of them until I can't wait any longer, that's when I hit, cap and set aside my rig, and see how long I can stay on...with that method, usually even the non sexy dope becomes pretty amazing
Old 05-01-2013, 18:56
Silver Member

Female from Australia

Oh this one is a real kicker...we got our hands on some old school gear in powder form...very hard to get a friend came over and had a wee check on it reckoned there was DMT in it too. My first shot was in a very hot shower, 2 points which according to the supplier should pretty much give you a heart attack...anyway it went in so smooth then POW it hit me from every direction, I was sitting in the shower trying to talk to my guy and he couldn't understand a word, then I heard me mobile phone ring, he said there was no phone in the bathroom, but then I saw it in the corner by the bath, he moved my clothes and the phone disappeared.
I said he must be hiding it just to mess with my head, then I noticed it under his foot. my legs wouldn't work so I crawled out of the shower to his feet, the pattern on his pants had changed it seemed to be moving.
It was then I noticed my phone tucked into the front of his pants but when he went to check it disappeared.
He got me up on the edge of the bath put a towel around me and said he would be right back and to just sit still.....my insides were going mental with wave after wave of the most amazing rush ever.
I thought I could hear the phone in a toiletry bag on the bench but my arms were so heavy I couldn't pick it up.
I was sitting naked in a towel on the edge of the bath next to the sink went I heard a lot of scuffling noise coming from the sink outlet pipe....next thing about 150 big black spindly spiders came shooting out from behind the pipe. I don't like spiders so I got to my feet somehow got the towel round me somehow and got out of the bathroom into our bedroom.
My man's BIGGEST fear is spiders, I told him I had left me clothes on the bathroom floor he went in and got them....no screaming...therefore no spiders .
My tee shirt material stretch cotton pj pants were on the bed, I asked what the furry thing was until I realised they were my pj's. My guy got me dressed and settled on the bed, my girlfriend had arrived so she came into our room too...so there are three of us and about 300 spiders crawling out from behind my laptop, I threw my towel over them, the towel was moving like crazy but no one but me could see it.
My friend left and gradually the spiders and odd noises went away and I just laid back and enjoyed the rush.
Later on I decided to have another shot 1.5 points my grown up stepson came in and sat with me holding my hand. The spiders were back immediately but they were all bright orange and black and other pretty colours. I was holing my step sons hand reaching out for the pretty spiders which I now knew were not real, my man was on the other side of me, I asked him to wipe his mouth because he was drooling severely, he wiped, no drool, just about 80 tiny spiders running around his face and mouth.
This wore off a bit quicker than the first time probably because I knew they weren't real...much later on back in the shower I had a 2 point shot and that's when I realised they weren't spiders at all it was silver electricity that I could see...it was spinning and charging all over my body and up and down my man's legs.
It was SOO amazingly beautiful now I understood what it was that I didn't want it to end, I was explaing it all to my man just how incredible it all was.
In between/during all the hallucinations the rush was coming over me like tsunami waves, it was so intense and so powerful and then so calming and relaxing...kinda weird I know because my man had some shots although smaller out of the same batch no hallucinations at all and he actually has paranoid schizophrenia go figure....any way it was a once in a life time experience that I will never forget.

Oh yeah and before you say it sounded more like amphetamine with DMT.....in Australia almost no one has powder any more so its all just called meth or amphetamine even though its mostly rock or crystal...then we have ICE which is a different demon all together. This has happened due to a shift in drug culture where everyone calls it gear or speed whipper or goey and it's not socially acceptable to IV any more all the young adults smoke...and boy do they smoke A LOT...more than most shooters could shoot and survive in the same amount of time. The powder wont smoke so it's practically vanished mores the pity

So that will go down in my history of the best shots EVER ...!!!.
Old 05-01-2013, 19:12
Silver Member

Female from United Kingdom
laurajones is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnighter View Post

It isn’t just IVers, it isn’t just meth users. The ritual is part of every drug. Rolling a joint, the card on the mirror separating the lines of coke, I’m sure the same importance is placed on the preparing of the crack pipe and for other intravenous drugs.

My favourite drug is insufflatable white powder be it cocaine, speed or legal highs. I love preparing a line, I love sneaking off to the toilet to prepare a line in there, sometimes when I’m on nights out with my friends they don’t know I’ve got it and I do it all in secret. I like that part of it. I like spilling a load of the powder out onto my bookshelf and leaving a card up there with a cut off straw ready. I love every trip up there from whatever I’m doing to chop and snort a line.

So it isn’t just you guys. I’ll grant you the injecting does carry more of a stigma that makes it less glamorous than the coke lines we see in the movies, but at the end of the day we are all taking drugs. And because drugs have such a great feeling to them, the preparation brings anticipation of the euphoria we know is about to come and stay for a while. So of course it teases the pleasure centres in the brain for all of us.

I never knew people shot up meth – to be honest crystal meth is something you only really get in the US, over here we don’t see it. I’ve never had it, I imagine it’s like cocaine? Only you mainline the stuff! Can you snort it also? I see how good it makes people feel, but I would never inject a drug. Not until I’m old and ready to pop my clogs. It’s that image of ‘dirty junkies’ and I don’t mean that offensively, my mum was a heroin addict and I saw her tie her belt round her arm and stick the needle in. I just don’t like needles and think to inject yourself every time the drug must be super worth it. I wouldn’t be able to control myself I don’t think. So I have no desire to be introduced into that world.

As far as the surge before you actually inject goes, it’s the same when I snort – I’m snorting this powder that’s all chemically up my nose but I love it. I love the smell and the sting. Wow all us drug enthusiasts sound really f*cked up.
Old 05-01-2013, 20:04
Silver Member

Female from Australia

Quote:

Oh I wish your man would share that with you...not that I am promoting people to start shooting up, but for you and your feelings it would be ideal. My next door neighbour came over the other night to get my man to give her a shot, I sat next to her so I could watch, my man said I almost groaned in pleasure, luckily she didn't notice but the next day I did explain it wasn't her I was lusting after it was what was going on in her arm that did it for me, her blood was just SO frickin hot, if it had been a bigger shot taking longer I might have internally orgasmed. Thank fully she was very understanding. I have another friend with an intense fear of needles...like wicked scared. She wanted to try it but she wouldn't sit still so I got in front of her held her face away from her arm soothing her, all the while keeping an eye on my man and the business end of things....her shot got me going so much I actually could have slept with her...mind you we have been close friends for like 15 years. My man has such skill when it comes to shots he can have it done and dusted before the person realises sometimes. The only reason I needed to learn was his rule is he goes first just in case there is something wrong with it, he said our family need me more (I disagree but admire his chivalry). Anyway we had one weekend when the gear was so strong he wasn't quite is usual steady handed self and he missed me a couple of times so now I can do my own and get off, watch him do his and get off...so it's win win for me.
Sorry got off track naughty me, I love watching the needle slide in like it was meant just for me, no pain. I love everything about the blood...I have a total blood fetish...I love watching blood tests. And I love pushing the plunger slowly then faster until its all in, then the slow graceful withdraw of the needle. The whole thing including the orange cap, the numbers the packet, the mix, the plunger which is also quite phallic...the blood OMG the blood is just the best. the fact that I have a bleeding disorder so mine is very bright and thin and swirls differently, my man's is thick and dark and so yummy looking. everyone's is different and they all swirl in slightly different patterns...intoxicating...!!!

I use 1mm needle 100ml barrel orange cap syringes, actually shot myself the whole 100 ml, I had no idea my fingers could stretch that far...in a hot shower...divine <3
Old 07-01-2013, 07:06
Banned

I would have a hard time injecting 100 ml, how did you register or was that included? I usually fill mine around 40-50 (bubble rises slowly) and that's comfortable for my fingers. More than that (60 or more) would start getting a bit tougher for me to maneuver. That is awesome you did that, though! Wow! I would love to shoot with you. That would be a "blast"!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:29

Female from Australia
auroradommink is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

[QUOTE=notswim997;1228943]You gotta letvus kmow. Did Roar do more and OD or did the one described make roar od

Roar's not sure what you mean, Roar thinks your asking did the second shot cause the od?

Roar would say it was both of them combined as together it was too much.

The one described where Roar got completely derailed probably wouldn't have caused that reaction if she was sober and took it, however Roar was already very very high when she prepaid and injected it, so it just sent her beyond her limits.

Both shots together and within 4 or so hours of each other was a full gram up the arm of a 50kg dinosaur female whom only uses once every month or so. She hadn't even begun to come down off the first when taking the second either.

The od came on about two hours after the second shot
Old 07-01-2013, 13:45
Silver Member

Female from Australia

Quote:
I would have a hard time injecting 100 ml, how did you register or was that included? I usually fill mine around 40-50 (bubble rises slowly) and that's comfortable for my fingers. More than that (60 or more) would start getting a bit tougher for me to maneuver. That is awesome you did that, though! Wow! I would love to shoot with you. That would be a "blast"!
Trust me it was a pure fluke that it just went like clock work was really careful but really keen...I think it was just one of those days when everything just goes to plan. Did 85ml the other night and the stupid plunger was tight and it took a bit to get it to go right. I've actually been finding our fits have been sticking lately must be a bad batch coz usually once you loosen it up a bit before filling it just slides in like a knife through butter.
Might find a new chemist to buy from although in our area you wouldn't think the stock would ever get old...HaHa
I love shooting up with other people, it's very sweet and exciting and social
Old 08-01-2013, 05:09

Male from United States
JaggedSyringe should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0%

Quote:
The prepartion is nice, but nothing beats the needle action itself. Penetration, the awesome blood plume, and the plunge. I even like seeing the needle come back out of me as I pull it out. Then comes the awesome rush. So I'm more into the needle action that the actual prepping of the shot. Not to say that the prep isn't fun, either. I just have a huge needle fetish.
do you still get the rush? or has it faded having to keep uping dose?

my cat used a 30g 100unit 1cc syringe. smal as possible unless he hit the fem. needed a giant needle for that.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:16

33 y/o Male from Australia
Constantworry is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Got half gram of this really high quality stuff. Shot 1pt to be safe and immediately was ruling the world from my balcony. Some stupid idea came over me to do more and within a few hours id had the lot. Was so high that objects began taking shape into different things and faces and white floaters began drifting around. I always believe that you should never fight the drug and be calm and doing this made all the weird things go away but remained very high for hours.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:36

23 y/o Male from United States
tschevy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I wanted to fuckin do it and feeling like a champ I said fuck it and I dropped the whole rock that weighed .65, more than half a gram, in the spoon.. it was my vefy first time mainlining, so as you Will be able go tell i had no idea about dosages put the water on it, sane process.. different results. It was over 90 units thick and had .65 grams of glass in it and I registered immediantly..I pushed the plunger down and I thought I had died.. the burn, oh my god the burn.. the cough, the most intense head change ive ever experienced.. I fell to my knees, couldn't see a thing, my eyes were shaking back and forth in my head and my whole body is moving with it.. I'm on the floor.. I'm having a orgasm, ejaculated in my pants, it sounds like people are whispering all around me.. it looks like the lights are flickering... I lay there for about ten minutes, almost crying can't see, can't breath... fuck, can't even move but I'm in heaven.. finalky I come around and put my hands on top of the counter and pull myself up and then, when I seen myself in the mirror, it was supernatural... I was perfect.. my jaws were locked so hard I couldn't get them apart my eyes had no color, all pupil, they were shaking back and forth and I was trying with everything I had to just take breath after breath... and looking in the mirror at myself in this state of extacy ill never forget... I said oh my god.. oh my god.. this is real. I feel like I just died but I feel better than I ever have.. I just sat there with my knees on the floor and holding myself up by the counter looking at my own face for about thirty minutes...
Old 26-02-2013, 21:07

Male from Netherlands
Looney-bin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

swim got their hands on some speed, it aint crystalmeth, but a white moist substance. swim said when injecting it, it burn like hell in his veins all the way up his arm, swim said it also burned even while snorted... swim thins time cooked it up instead of pulling it up without puttung a flame to the spoon, effects hurt a lil less but were still there. suggestions to help swim?

You have already had warnings not to use SWIM.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:03
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Kilomech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I'd be lying if I said what I'm reading isn't turning me on here.

My best slam was the first time I felt a rush. I was reduced to a puddle of twitches and slurred speech. It lasted for HOURS.

tschevvy44: .65 for your first mainline? Is it just not easy to OD on this?

Share this on:

Tags
experiences, injecting methamphetamine, meth, methamphetamine