Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-12-2012, 04:15
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada
PharmaCycle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Info on how to prepare morphine pills to smoke

AFOAF was looking for info on how to prepare statex brand morphine to smoke using the foil method.

AFOAF has not had any luck with a site search on the question and whenAFOAF tried to smoke a crushed pill it didn't work out.
Old 13-12-2012, 04:26
Titanium Member

41 y/o Female from United States
Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.Frmrjunkie probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 858, Level: 4 Points: 858, Level: 4 Points: 858, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Info on how to prepare morphine pills to smoke

hmmm.....try this
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72632
or this
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40674
maybe will help you?
Old 14-12-2012, 01:39
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada

Thanks for the links, they seem to apply to Kadian type pills where the MS is in was beeds. AFOAF has hard formed pink pills that seem to burn up and waste when crushed and mixed with water. Perhaps AFOAF has not let the mixture sit long enough for maximum absorption? How much water does one use to prep for smoking? Same as slamming I assume?

PharmaCycle added 448 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

I found the following info on the site:

Quote:
1)Take your MS pill,cut it in half and place it to the side.

2)Take your piece of foil and burn the "shiny" side to rid it of the chemicals as much as you can.

3)Have your "Tooter" in mouth and place pill on the side thats NOT burned/blackened. *Note- try and place the pill so that the side where it is split is on the foil.

4)Next place lighter under foil(NOT CLOSE) which will heat the foil causing vapors.

5)Hold the foil at an about 45 degree angle.Start sucking in vapors and hold them in as much as possiable. Being that the foil is at an angle you will see the pill start sliding(melting)which will leave black streaks on the foil,follow the pill with your tooter as close as possiable.

6)Continue to do this until pill is finished or until SWIY has had enough.

The problen with this,even though it is quite EASY to do is that it takes practice and unless your tooter is right over the pill you will loose ALOT of vapors. SWIM,although enjoys chasing the dragon,would rather crush into VERY fine powder and smell the wonders of MS and not loose any of it.Another bonus is that the effects will last much longer and be stronger so be careful as SWIM does not know what SWIY's tolerance is,but based on the discription above it probably isn't too high.Good Luck and stay safe!!!
AFOAF tried this method however the pill halve didn't slide down the foil as it should have since it was at a 45 degree angle throughout the attempt. It just burned black and gave off very little smoke.

Last edited by PharmaCycle; 14-12-2012 at 01:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14-12-2012, 01:56
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
GUCH is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

that is the correct way to smoke it. although i must agree that it last much longer and b e better if you sniffed it or ate it. if some pills dont slide well. you could try adding just 1 drop of water that should help it slide and keep from burning to fast. also you could fold the foil in half creating a crease,crush the pill up and put it in a line down the crease then just smoke it the same way execpt instead of an angle hold it flat and light it in sections
Old 15-12-2012, 00:40
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCH View Post
that is the correct way to smoke it. although i must agree that it last much longer and b e better if you sniffed it or ate it. if some pills dont slide well. you could try adding just 1 drop of water that should help it slide and keep from burning to fast. also you could fold the foil in half creating a crease,crush the pill up and put it in a line down the crease then just smoke it the same way execpt instead of an angle hold it flat and light it in sections
AFOAF needs to eat 10 of these (500mg) in order to get a buzz from them, no euphoria though, even with 14 (700mg) so AFOAF was hoping that smoking would provide a better high using fewer pills. AFOAF tried again using above method but again the pill turns black without giving off much smoke to inhale. Could it be that AFOAF is heating the pill too quickly? AFOAF haven't been able to 'melt' the pill on the foil, it just burns up.

Any suggestions specific to Statex Morphine Sulfate 50mg pill smoking would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PharmaCycle added 274 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

AFOAF crushed 1 1/2 Statex Morphine Sulfate 50mg pills (about 75mg) into a fine powder and formed 4 equal lines. AFOAF snorted the lines, five minutes apart too see if he would get any positive effect. AFOAF felt very little after completing the lines and decided to crush another 50mg pill into powder which AFOAF snorted in two lines in quick succession. AFOAF got a little more effect but nothing near what he is looking for and expects from such a powerful drug.

AFOAF has always had very high opiod tolerances which have been a constant problem. AFOAF was hoping that the immediate direct absorbing effect of smoking would allow him to use the method and lower the amount of pills needed for effect. If AFOAF can't get the pills to heat up properly, for whatever reason; he's considering injection as he has only a finite amount of prescribed pills and multiple very bad chronic pain conditions.

AFOAF is looking for advice as his resources are quite limited in this area.

PharmaCycle added 141 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Shortly after the last update, AFOAF crushed and snorted another 50mg pill. The effect was more noticeable this time so it seems that 3 1/2 50mg pills (175mg total) snorted in relatively quick succession (spaced over an hour) do give some beneficial effects though no ware near what AFOAF was looking for in terms of pain relief and, hopefully; euphoria. Hopefully I can get some info from an experienced member on how to properly smoke these puppy's.

PharmaCycle added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Guch, and I'm going to try your suggestion on smoking the powder in intervals. Thanks!

Last edited by PharmaCycle; 15-12-2012 at 00:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-12-2012, 01:19
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

^^^ If they are MS Contin or any other form of morphine sulfate then they would burn up before they vaporize. I think you have to make freebase or HCl salt(maybe?) to smoke it.
Old 15-12-2012, 01:50
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1234 View Post
^^^ If they are MS Contin or any other form of morphine sulfate then they would burn up before they vaporize. I think you have to make freebase or HCl salt(maybe?) to smoke it.
That makes sense, AFOAF had no luck whatsoever in smoking the pills in any form

Whether they are powdered, crushed in small chunks or halved they just turn black and useless.

AFOAF will search the forums for info on how to freebase or HCI the Morphine Sulfate.

Thanks!
Old 15-12-2012, 01:57
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

It is right in the second link provided in the second post! Here it is again:http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40674
Old 15-12-2012, 03:20
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1234 View Post
It is right in the second link provided in the second post! Here it is again:http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40674
LMFAO, so it is. ;>) Thanks again!
Old 22-12-2012, 00:31

Female from Israel
Danny Al'Thor should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Has any one heard of a test that can be done to see what ones opiated receptors are doing and if they are damaged or if they are born with less that the average person?
I have had a hard time even as a child getting the relife needed from all forms of opiates?
As an example at 13 years of age I suffered a compound fracture of my radius and it took 60 mg of Oxycodone a day just to stop the screaming. Drs. Insinuated to my parents that I was a herion user at that time I had never used ANY substance even booze.
Now I am recovering from a broken neck.
Multiple micro fractures entire c-spine
I want to die!!! Everyday is torture and vile exsistance!
I am a veteran and the VA is so so hard to deal with in terms of getting opiate pain relife!
So can I be born different and if so how can I prove it?
PLEASE HELP ME!
Old 22-12-2012, 03:44
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Al'Thor View Post
Has any one heard of a test that can be done to see what ones opiated receptors are doing and if they are damaged or if they are born with less that the average person?
I have had a hard time even as a child getting the relife needed from all forms of opiates?
As an example at 13 years of age I suffered a compound fracture of my radius and it took 60 mg of Oxycodone a day just to stop the screaming. Drs. Insinuated to my parents that I was a herion user at that time I had never used ANY substance even booze.
Now I am recovering from a broken neck.
Multiple micro fractures entire c-spine
I want to die!!! Everyday is torture and vile exsistance!
I am a veteran and the VA is so so hard to deal with in terms of getting opiate pain relife!
So can I be born different and if so how can I prove it?
PLEASE HELP ME!
I've also always had a naturally huge tolerance to opiates. When I asked my doctor for information on why he told me that some people produce liver enzymes that cause rapid metabolism of opiates, thereby destroying all or some of the drugs before they can be absorbed by the brains opiate receptors.

I'm not sure how that works but I trust my doctor and he's always steered me right, but when I once mentioned his theory to an ER doc who was unwilling to give me sufficient pain medication he laughed and and said he never heard of such a thing. Seeing as how the ER doc was being a real prick to me at the time, I think he wasn't really listening and was trying to blow me off as quick as he could.

I'd be interested to see if any other forum members have heard of such a thing.

Share this on:

Tags
inhaling, morphine