Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified blends Unidentified cannabinoid blends

Old 12-12-2012, 08:28

Male from Afghanistan
Rickles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Many Zencense blend reviews (Including Neutronium warning)

Ok so this is basically just my post in the avalanch firestarter thread, but I feel this is very informative and deserves its own thread

Ok so indeed the blends may very area to area, but my headshop uses mostly Zencence, and I can assure atleast in my area the blends are completely different. (Someone said the Zencense blends use all the same rc's, which I can attest they don't, atleast not in my area.)

Never used Avalanch, but I have used sonic boom and blast, both of which give mild aroma even if the whole vial is burnt,

Shockwave as something different.. very incredibly strong with almost electric effects.

The Hampster which was around for just a short period was so-so, mellow but fun,

The Bizarro which is THE STRONGEST of the incense of the bunch, atleast in my area, gives almost no cannabinoid type effects at all, its basically you light the incense once and go into fully blown delerium,

The Neutronium was DANGEROUS, I would reccomend no-one use that one, my headshop has stopped selling that one and for good reason, I know atleast three people that threw up blood on that one, not a normal incense effect, also forgot to mention this one did pack the most punch, but often it has painful head effects almost radioactive, so if you looking for a strong blend, I'd go with Bizarro (Note my headshop does not sell for human consumption, however I'm glad this one was pulled the recipe was dangerous)

And last but not least is Orgazmo, which has just come into my area, some say it is a fairly strong aroma, while others say its mild compared to others.

My favorite bizarro because if you can get past the bad trips it is an amazing incense, with different effects every time, pretty much my daily.

And btw its been around for around a year and the recipe has guarenteed changed atleast 3-5 times, I know because I am a daily burner, and boy can you tell the difference..

And my experience as a burner is quite a few years now daily. Thanks

Rickles added 25 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickles View Post
But I have used sonic boom and blast, both of which give mild effects even if the whole vial is burnt,
Sorry for double post, it wouldn't let me edit, but I forgot to mention that even though the sonic boom and blast seemed to lack in effects for me, for some people they were their favorite (Also someone said the sonic zero was theirs), for multiple reasons, some people got much stronger effects from them, and all of us noted the has nailed the scents and flavors on them perfectly 9.5-10 rating, our scents being blueberry and cherry, props to them on that, I've never seen a company nail scents or flavors like that on a blend letalone both, so for sure a quality blend, as well as no sticks or anything other then the fluffy herbs they were going for.

Also, as a bonus since I'm double posting anyway I'll post a couple more reviews of other incenses in my local headshop plus one of the others I've visited. (Non Zencense)

Funkey Monkey 10x

Wow, the first incense i've used, super potent at first with a unique taste, but with tolerence you need to take a break for a hile or you'll waste your money, and they have become filled with sticks really bad lately, some even appeared to be like rocks or woodchips, used to weigh down the jar . Normally a light, fluffy, yet powdery material.

Funkey Monkey 20x

Similar effects to 10x, yet more powerful and a my more dense finer material, so it appears you have less and it burns faster, and I have had knockoff 20x which looked more the the 10x but almost no effects, so when buying 10x look for the rasta monkey, and for the 20x look for the gangster monkey.

Diesel (Orange, Red, and Blue)

Even though the aroma was supposed to be the only difference, I beg to differ. The orange seemed to be the most potent, red was mild, and blueberry was mild to very mild effects. They tended to hit you hard and drop you fast, sometimes heart racing ect. I suspect on of the main ingredients of the first formulation to be am-2233 (Ear ringing, audio hallucinations), as well as others. It should also be noted that towards the end of the time in my area, all of the blue diesel bags were shorted.. Like in the 3 grams bags there was only like 1-1.5 gs.. And it was like a powder that did nothing..

Mr. Happy, G-13, G-20, and Atomic

Very awesome products with similar effects, ranging from mellowest to trippyness, seems to kinda go from mostly jwh seeming to mostly am seeming. Would highly reccommend, you will be impressed. On unique note one bag of atomic I got came in one large bud (like it was all compressed together into a bud into a bag lol, reminded me of back in the day haha.

Nugz

My friends tried this once, said it was good but mostly a visually appealing blend because they looked like nuggets.

Spike 99 incense (Venom, Invasion, and 2012)

Hyperpotent incenses, all very strong, and they were just the mild to medium blends of the company (Holy crap, I'm not joking..) An example is I was away on vacation, and I had brought a bag of diesel with me, which is potent stuff btw.., and I had been burning that well gone, I ran out towards the end, so I went a day or two without smoking, I got back went to my buddys house and he had some invasion, after just a small session with him I began to have a slight freakout so I asked him kindly to get off his couch so I could close my eyes and let this one pass lmao, not for begginers for sure.. But that goes for most of the blends I posted. Thanks again.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great summary of info about new wave of blends

Last edited by Rickles; 12-12-2012 at 08:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2013, 11:27

31 y/o Male from United States
bimX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Many Zencense blend reviews (Including Neutronium warning)

I know someone who coughed up a bloody loogie from Neutronium also.

Upon thinking about it, the person was using a very poor smoking device, and considering how small Neutronium particles are, he likely inhaled some particles into his lungs.

He thinks that's what probably happened to the others who coughed blood from it.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
iR Caru is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimX View Post
I know someone who coughed up a bloody loogie from Neutronium also.

Upon thinking about it, the person was using a very poor smoking device, and considering how small Neutronium particles are, he likely inhaled some particles into his lungs.

He thinks that's what probably happened to the others who coughed blood from it.
The uncertainty of what is in these products aside, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that any type of real neutronium would be found within these products. Even if, by some extremely odd chemical reaction, mononeutronium(1 neutron; calling it a free neutron is more suiting) were created, a free neutron degrades within about 15 minutes into a proton, electron, and antineutrinos. All of which should be able to leave the packaging, and if not, the antineutrino would take the energy from the electron, so that the proton and electron stay close together and produce a hydrogen atom. Higher bound numbers of neutronium arehypothetically impossible, and would be even more unstable in the end.

The name of the packaging has nothing to do with neutrons. Not to say it isn't dangerous, but you're more likely to have a plane crash into your boat while in the middle of the pacific ocean than it having anything to do with neutrons or neutronium(outside of neutrons obviously being in all atoms except hydrogen).
Old 12-01-2013, 08:22

Male from Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iR Caru View Post
The uncertainty of what is in these products aside, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that any type of real neutronium would be found within these products. Even if, by some extremely odd chemical reaction, mononeutronium(1 neutron; calling it a free neutron is more suiting) were created, a free neutron degrades within about 15 minutes into a proton, electron, and antineutrinos. All of which should be able to leave the packaging, and if not, the antineutrino would take the energy from the electron, so that the proton and electron stay close together and produce a hydrogen atom. Higher bound numbers of neutronium arehypothetically impossible, and would be even more unstable in the end.

The name of the packaging has nothing to do with neutrons. Not to say it isn't dangerous, but you're more likely to have a plane crash into your boat while in the middle of the pacific ocean than it having anything to do with neutrons or neutronium(outside of neutrons obviously being in all atoms except hydrogen).
Hey thanks for posting guys. I believe what he meant by neutronium particles was the herbal blend itself, I don't think I've seen a more powdery blend, its about the consistency of keef. So I find it very possible that maybe people are inhaling some of it and it could be irritating the lung lining. However, one of the people had actually puked blood from his stomach, and a couple of others had this phlegm that wouldn't leave there mouth and continued forcing them to puke until they got a towel and wiped their mouth out manually..
Old 15-01-2013, 00:21

31 y/o Male from United States
bimX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Yeah,
I meant the actual blend particles.

I think the 'Neutronium' name is a play on the active cannabinoid, which is likely adamantylated(sp?) to avoid detection with the current scheduled chemicals.

If this is true, wouldn't one be able to smoke Neutronium, or Bizarro, or Sonic, and then immediately stand in front of an x-ray machine, to view the mapping of said person's entire Cannabinoid Receptor System? Lol..

I think thats what the play on 'Neutronium' is.

Anyways, the shit is a whole different animal, and alot of people are coming down with withdrawals from quitting.
I'm quitting; the shits nasty, and it ruins my memory.
Smells like fish; so will your breath.
Old 19-01-2013, 14:08
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
TheBedslaya is an unknown quantity at this point

Neutronium is like a powdered bizarro, its pretty intense. bizarro is still the preference tho. But its not cannibanoid like at all. But this has been previously discussed in another thread
Old 05-01-2014, 01:20

Male from United States
Mr. Mayor is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I enjoy what you did in reviewing these incense. I have been searching for one that is more like a weed high and not a complete head trip.
Have you heard of Mad Hatter?I ordered it and also Dead Man Walking but haven't smoked the Dead man yet...
I think what you said about being a different "high" every time and the tripping part definitely fits Mad Hatter. One Hit and you feel a slight high but then another hit and you trip. Its short lasting but can be Very Intense, the extent is very powerful if you manage to get three hits. The trip is so strange and its affects are so different every time and everyday that i wait and smoke it Ill start tripping and be like why did I want to see things this way again... but then it wares off and you just wanna go back. Something you can't drive, talk to cops, or pretty much do most normal things. It also livens your senses and gives you a very trippy perspective and knocks you off your center almost too fast.

But what I'm getting as is that this incense can be too strong for the first 5mins. When you trip it feels like eternity and then it wares off and leaves you with a very good relaxing body buzz. Are than any products that I can smoke and not "trip out" I don't want to be feeling like shit got "real" every-time I hit this stuff. Have you found anyones that are more similar to weed high or longer-lasting without the trip?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:57

Male from Afghanistan

Ok, here is the thing, the best option would to honestly find a good hookup of someone who makes their own blends, and ask if they can make you one by preference. Because then you "should" at least know what's in it, 2, you "should" be aware of reformulations if they are honest, and you "shouldn't" have to worry about unsafe things in your blend. I use quotations because some times you just don't know.

But if you are going to get headshop blends, I find after getting a slight tolerance to it as long as you don't go balls to the wall with it, funky monkey 10x is rather enjoyable and in reasonable amounts is more like a high then a trip, also the fake funkey monkey 20x I have had is very much like a high, but it seemed like something was missing, but in my opinion it's because I generally go for the very hard hitting blends.

Another thing to look for often cheaper blends and or house blends (not always though) can be much more mellow. But you also have to look out for knockoffs and blends that do nothing at all. Also, I have heard scooby snax is a more mellow blend. Thanks for the reply!

Share this on:

» New Threads
Headfull0fstars methadone detox &...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
94 Replies, 4,830 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by BellTower72
20 Replies, 483 Views
Feeding a grocery habit one day at...
Last post by Epyx
43 Replies, 2,967 Views
How I tapered off benzos.