Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:02
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,070, Level: 11 Points: 6,070, Level: 11 Points: 6,070, Level: 11
Activity: 17.3% Activity: 17.3% Activity: 17.3%
PB-22 (1H-indole-3-carboxylic acid, 1-pentyl-, 8-quinolinyl ester) Drug Info

Can anyone add information about PB-22 - Quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule i
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • legal status
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this Research Chemical been available?
  • stability of the molecule / compound

(best I could find atm)

IUPAC: Quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate / 1H-Indole-3-carboxylic acid, 1-pentyl-, 8-quinolinyl ester (not sure which is best)

CAS number: 1400742-17-7

Formula: C23H22N2O2

*the IUPAC and CAS do not turn up any hits aside from RC vendors

There is also a 5f-pb-22 which is being directed toward the Russian market

Please post any information about PB-22 in this thread

All experiences are to be put in the experience thread: If you are the first person with an experience to post please follow the format for an experience thread: I will link it here.

INFO I found researching:

I saw pb-22 which is.... Quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate.

I researched a bit and found a ton of references to Quinoline based cannabinoids in recent publications.. But the ones I found were about use as selective cb2 agonists.. I kind of left it at that.

Then today I see a damn analog called 5f-pb22.. Sold as a replacement for 5f-akb48.

Now I am a bit confused..I guess any substitution can change receptor binding.. Or are cb2 agonists just as psychoactive?

Studies:

Quote:
New 1,8-naphthyridine and quinoline derivatives as CB2 selective agonists.

Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2007 Dec 1;17(23):6505-10. Epub 2007

Dipartimento di Scienze Farmaceutiche, Università di Pisa, Via Bonanno 6, 56126 Pisa, Italy. manera@farm.unipi.it

A series of new 1,8-naphthyridine and quinoline derivatives were synthesized and evaluated for their cannabinoid receptor affinity. In particular, compounds 2, 5, 11, and 13 showed a high CB(2) affinity and CB(2) versus CB(1) selectivity, in agreement with molecular modeling studies. Furthermore, compound 2 also exhibited in vivo antinociceptive effects.
Quote:
7-Oxo-[1,4]oxazino[2,3,4-ij]quinoline-6-carboxamides as selective CB(2) cannabinoid receptor ligands: structural investigations around a novel class of full agonists.

Baraldi PG, et al. Show all

J Med Chem. 2012 Jul 26;55(14):6608-23. Epub 2012 Jul 11.

Dipartimento di Scienze Farmaceutiche, Università di Ferrara, Via Fossato di Mortara 17-19, 44121 Ferrara, Italy. Baraldi@unife.it

Abstract Cannabinoid receptor agonists have gained attention as potential therapeutic targets of inflammatory and neuropathic pain. Here, we report the identification and optimization of a series of 7-oxo-[1,4]oxazino[2,3,4-ij]quinoline-6-carboxamide derivatives as a novel chemotype of selective cannabinoid CB(2) receptor agonists. Structural modifications led to the identification of several compounds as potent and selective cannabinoid receptor agonists (20, hCB(2)K(i) = 2.5 nM, SI = 166; 21, hCB(2)K(i) = 0.81 nM, SI = 383; 38, hCB(2)K(i) = 15.8 nM, SI > 633; 56, hCB(2)K(i) = 8.12 nM, SI > 1231; (R)-58, hCB(2)K(i) = 9.24 nM, SI > 1082). The effect of a chiral center on the biological activity was also investigated, and it was found that the (R)-enantiomers exhibited greater affinity at the CB(2) receptor than the (S)-enantiomers. In 3,5-cyclic adenosine monophosphate assays, the novel series behaved as agonists, exhibiting functional activity at the human CB(2) receptor.

PMID 22738271 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Quote:
Microwave-assisted synthesis of quinoline, isoquinoline, quinoxaline and quinazoline derivatives as CB2 receptor agonists.

Saari R, et al. Show all

Bioorg Med Chem. 2011 Jan 15;19(2):939-50. Epub 2010 Dec 9.

University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland.

Abstract Quinoline, isoquinoline, quinoxaline, and quinazoline derivatives were synthesized using microwave-assisted synthesis and their CB1/CB2 receptor activities were determined using the [³ S]GTPγS binding assay. Most of the prepared quinoline, isoquinoline, and quinoxalinyl phenyl amines showed low-potency partial CB2 receptor agonists activity. The most potent CB2 ligand was the 4-morpholinylmethanone derivative (compound 40e) (-log EC = 7.8; E(max) = 75%). The isoquinolin-1-yl(3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)amine (compound 26c) was a high efficacy CB2 agonist (-log EC = 5.8; E(max) = 128%). No significant CB1 receptor activation or inactivation was shown in these studies, except 40e, which showed weak CB1 agonist activity (CB1 -log EC = 5.0). These ligands serve as novel templates for the development of selective CB2 receptor agonist.

Copyright © 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID 21215643 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pb.jpg (2.4 KB, 1110 views)

Last edited by Basoodler; 10-12-2012 at 16:15. Reason: (reformatted to an info thread, because this is on the market)
Old 29-12-2012, 03:53

23 y/o Male from United States
mrlegalizeweed needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: pb-22: 1H-Indole-3-carboxylic acid, 1-pentyl-, 8-quinolinyl ester (on the market

I will be reviewing this soon, Source tells me it's the next big cannabinoid, extremely new. Almost nobody has it but in a month, it'll probably be available for research...

Post Quality Evaluations:
useless one liner. Please only post if you have something to contribute
Old 29-12-2012, 05:14
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,514, Level: 14 Points: 9,514, Level: 14 Points: 9,514, Level: 14
Activity: 13.5% Activity: 13.5% Activity: 13.5%
Re: pb-22: 1H-Indole-3-carboxylic acid, 1-pentyl-, 8-quinolinyl ester (on the market

Quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate is correct for the image you have posted.

awesome addition! even the 3d molecule :)
Attached Images
File Type: png Q8.png (24.8 KB, 1126 views)
File Type: png PB-22.png (76.1 KB, 1077 views)
Old 29-12-2012, 07:02
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Thanks! At the time I only had the made up name and iupac.. I found the little molecule pic trolling the web.

I assume this one would not fall under the analogue act because I've never seen Quinolin in any of these.. is that correct?

There is also a 5f-pb-22 but I didn't get the iupac on it.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:26
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Just came across this blurb on a legal website http://incenselaw.com/front-page-fea...e-its-illegal/ <-- linked to the blog

they are a legal team that represents and aids cannabinoid vendors through testing of the product to make sure it complies with the new laws.. they do not sound very optimistic

Quote:
What is alarming is the emergence of new chemicals such as PB-22 (CAS 1400742-17-7 ; 1H-Indole-3-carboxylic acid, 1-pentyl-, 8-quinolinyl ester) which some manufacturers hope/believe to be compliant in the wake of this new emergency action. What manufacturers and retailers fail to comprehend is that as new chemicals are added to the list of illegal scheduled substances, the analogues of those new substances also become illegal – so long as they meet the legal criteria of analogue.
full blog entry on DF http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...69#post1233469

that is in regard to Florida.. just thought I would point that out though..
Old 06-01-2013, 02:36

mrlegalizeweed needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

This cannabinoid will change the market slightly. You will need a basic knowledge of chemistry to research this chemical, more so than with other cannabinoids of the past. This is meant to be a legal solution for us researchers. We need to keep this in the hands of licensed researchers (like me) and away from these incense weirdos.
I will be reviewing how the drug affects my bonsai tree's growth.

Instead of bigging yourself up and insulting other users, give whatever info you have. Dont make pointless posts.
This cannabinoid is no more or less easily researched than any other cannabinoid.
no proof to back up your incorrect information, which was presented rather arrogantly
Stop trolling...
Old 06-01-2013, 02:51
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

You can't give an ominous reply like that .

Please give some detail into what the differences are. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it

The one person that I've spoke to briefly said it was very close to the natural .. But he is a stoner .. So I took it with a grain of salt
Old 06-01-2013, 03:10
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 395, Level: 3 Points: 395, Level: 3 Points: 395, Level: 3
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

It contains an indole core structure with modifications to certain part of the molecule. This is the only thing the DEA is using in regards to prosecuting analog cases (see the UR-144/XLR-11 cases in the other forums). IF the substance is used and a manufacturer/retailer is caught selling it, I would fully expect the DEA to charge them with posessing a controlled substance analog. Also keep in mind that the other part of the analog enforcement act is pharmacological effects. Well, with the above stated literature citations, it is shown to be a CB1/CB2 agonist. Ultimately, the analog determination is a court decision and not a strict definition of the DEA.

Now, do other independent (non-DEA) scientists agree with the structural similarity assessment? Some will...some won't. I'm in the camp that it is not structurally similar "enough" to JWH-018 or any other controlled synthetic cannabinoid.

Just be careful, people. That's all I can say.

Stryder09
Old 06-01-2013, 14:46
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryder09 View Post
It contains an indole core structure with modifications to certain part of the molecule. This is the only thing the DEA is using in regards to prosecuting analog cases (see the UR-144/XLR-11 cases in the other forums). IF the substance is used and a manufacturer/retailer is caught selling it, I would fully expect the DEA to charge them with posessing a controlled substance analog. Also keep in mind that the other part of the analog enforcement act is pharmacological effects. Well, with the above stated literature citations, it is shown to be a CB1/CB2 agonist. Ultimately, the analog determination is a court decision and not a strict definition of the DEA.

Now, do other independent (non-DEA) scientists agree with the structural similarity assessment? Some will...some won't. I'm in the camp that it is not structurally similar "enough" to JWH-018 or any other controlled synthetic cannabinoid.

Just be careful, people. That's all I can say.

Stryder09
I think that is what the quote is telling people who think they can get by with it. If you hit the link below the quote I linked their website which is rich with archives of legal advice. Before log jam that firm was dictating what chemicals to use to skirt laws and testing the noids before they were put on substrate .

Now they are telling people not to fuck with it.. I think its very telling

Edit they have changed the site to an open letter warning now

http://incenselaw.com/

Quote:
A lawyer’s opinion is just that – an opinion; until these matters are determined once and for all in Federal Courts, deference must be given to federal and state

The DEA, through “Operation Log Jam” has made it abundantly clear that their intention is to prosecute anyone involved in the sale, distribution and manufacture of what they perceive as illegal versions of these products.

Siegel Siegel & Wright cannot, in good faith, advise any clients that it is safe or legal to engage in the sale, manufacture or distribution of any product which contains synthetic cannabinoids of any type until these matters are resolved in the appropriate courts and a final determination is made as to these products’ legality.
There you have it

Last edited by Basoodler; 06-01-2013 at 14:54.
Old 06-01-2013, 20:30
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoodler View Post
Before log jam that firm was dictating what chemicals to use to skirt laws and testing the noids before they were put on substrate .

Now they are telling people not to fuck with it.. I think its very telling
All that tells me is that they were charging no doubt extortionate fees to give people bad legal advice. If this firm was dictating which chemicals they considered to "skirt the law" then they were not doing their job, because even someone with a basic understanding of US drug law knows that that reach of analogue legislation only becomes apparent in the courtroom. Nothing has changed as a result of Log Jam other than enforcement, and anyone involved in the industry should've been well aware for a number of years that enforcement was a very realistic possibility given the nature of the market. Now it seems this firm are setting themselves up as self-professed expert consultants on all things Log Jam so that they can continue to coin it in. Seems to me their track record shows incompetence that is not fitting with that role.

Of course readers of this site have been getting legal status warnings for at least 2 or 3 years. And we don't even charge a fee!
Old 06-01-2013, 20:41
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

lol I understand that ^ .. I just mean they have REALLY changed their story in the last 3-5 days.. its gone from "Fight the Power" to "oh shit give up" on that web page very quickly

I am honestly shocked it has lasted as long as it has

You know those lawyers were the real winners in the whole thing... they basically legally obtained a shit ton of drug money.. it doesn't matter if they win or lose.. they got paid

Last edited by Basoodler; 06-01-2013 at 20:46.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:34

I'm sorry, I realize I sound like an elitist. That's NOT where I'm coming from, and I want to help because I understand your perspective. I promised to not even write about this, because believe me law enforcement is reading my post (you disgust me) If you seem trustworthy and have a presence here, pm me for info on this. I'm not saying keep quiet, but don't post about it openly or your literally stopping me from helping you. Review either tomorrow afternoon or the next afternoon.

Even just this gives me anxiety. I could lose my licenses. But I'm putting my ip address out there because I want to help with harm reduction. (And valid research, but this post on this particular forum is for harm reduction. I am a realist after all) As a medical professional, a humans safety is really important to me. I want you all to know that I genuinely value your safety, but it's time for a slight change in this market. What's going on right now is a lose-lose for us and the government, except a handful of guys who have gold logs jammed up their asshole.

this is a load of BS, if you have information, share it, acting like LE is some how holding a gun to your head is just ridiculous.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:47
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Unless you're willing to verify your medical credentials please make no such assertions. More often than not when a member professes such expertise rather than letting the quality of their posts speak for itself, their expertise is in reality non-existent.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:04
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlegalizeweed View Post
I'm sorry, I realize I sound like an elitist. That's NOT where I'm coming from, and I want to help because I understand your perspective. I promised to not even write about this, because believe me law enforcement is reading my post (you disgust me) If you seem trustworthy and have a presence here, pm me for info on this. I'm not saying keep quiet, but don't post about it openly or your literally stopping me from helping you. Review either tomorrow afternoon or the next afternoon.

Even just this gives me anxiety. I could lose my licenses. But I'm putting my ip address out there because I want to help with harm reduction. (And valid research, but this post on this particular forum is for harm reduction. I am a realist after all) As a medical professional, a humans safety is really important to me. I want you all to know that I genuinely value your safety, but it's time for a slight change in this market. What's going on right now is a lose-lose for us and the government, except a handful of guys who have gold logs jammed up their asshole.
^ is paranoia a strong side effect of pb22.

If you can't say for whatever reason that's fine.. Myself I don't even mess with these anymore. This forum is just an information hub that can provide knowledge to others which will hopefully be used to keep them safe. At least that's why I am here.

So its cool if your not comfortable.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:32
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
wicked2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:

you are a "medical professional" and have "licenses", and you are only 22???
Old 08-01-2013, 00:36
Silver Member

Male from Earth
DrBD is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

PB22 would definitely fall under the less conservative interpretation of a structural analogue of many already illegal synthetic cannabinoids. I also highly doubt it is drastically different from any of the myriad of previously reported indole cannabinoids. That aryl ester looks ripe for in vivo hydrolysis. Short half-life is my guess.

...Just my $0.02. I'm not a "medical professional", but I always seem to know more about drugs than the people prescribing them. I don't think being a doctor makes your information (opinion) particularly insightful, unless it derives from clinical evidence. If you have info that aids harm reduction then please share.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:57
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Barring some miracle legal breakthrough on the part of the synthetic drug defense (which doesn't have a snowballs chance) I don't see this market remaining much longer..

Two of the biggest cases from operation log jam ended with no fight what so ever.. Just guilty pleas.. Over the next few months as these guys start dropping like dominoes and increasing prison population. There won't be a retailer left with the stones or ridiculously stupid to make or sell it outside of the black market.

Any hopes that any of these will be widespread hits in the USA were dashed last July.. All right , nothing to see here , move a long home.

We are all left with a cool memory of buying strong drugs at gas stations like twinkies .. And maybe some worry about having ingested so many random drugs in a 5 year world wide fuck all party that historians are going to struggle to describe correctly

And boy did the party go to shit in the end

Basoodler added 0 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Barring some miracle legal breakthrough on the part of the synthetic drug defense (which doesn't have a snowballs chance) I don't see this market remaining much longer..

Two of the biggest cases from operation log jam ended with no fight what so ever.. Just guilty pleas.. Over the next few months as these guys start dropping like dominoes and increasing prison population. There won't be a retailer left with the stones or ridiculously stupid to make or sell it outside of the black market.

Any hopes that any of these will be widespread hits in the USA were dashed last July.. All right , nothing to see here , move a long home.

We are all left with a cool memory of buying strong drugs at gas stations like twinkies .. And maybe some worry about having ingested so many random drugs in a 5 year world wide fuck all party that historians are going to struggle to describe correctly

And boy did the party go to shit in the end

Last edited by Basoodler; 08-01-2013 at 03:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2013, 16:40
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Pb-22 is sold as a knock off brand of blueing. There are no specific instructions on how to make crystals.

I am pretty sure its packaged as dye as well.. If I'm not mistaken almost all of the quinolen dyes like yellow #17 ect.. Are very closely related.. Which makes it difficult to test for..I think NNE1 is based on dye as well.

Drdb knew what I was talking about. I've not seen a single trip report on this one other that comparisons of pb22 and 5fpb22 in a trip report for 5fpb22. Which said pb22 did not cause as much anxiety or nausea.

Off Topic. Drug info threads are for relevant information.
you need to come back and explain this post or remove it. As it stands it adds nothing but distraction to the discussion
Attached Images
File Type: gif scgbox.gif (33.5 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by Basoodler; 13-01-2013 at 16:38.
Old 13-01-2013, 17:32
Titanium Member

Male from United States
bravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way up
Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

In another thread DrBD says "Both PB-22 and BB-22 [and 5f-PB-22] (probably) produce a common metabolite in vivo: 8-hydroxyquinoline...There are multiple reports of its antifungal/antimicrobial activity, but also some evidence that it causes diabetes in some animals. Seems like it is definitely pharmacologically active and with diverse properties. Take care... " Comments?

Another of the new batch, NNE1, is supposedly quite possibly carcinogenic.

While little is known about many of these chemicals, I wonder if the new ones appear actually less safe than previously available 'noids, or if I've missed info on specific dangers for older specific chemicals? If the latter links to info would be helpful. Thanks

Last edited by bravedog; 19-01-2013 at 01:44.
Old 13-01-2013, 17:45
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

Safer / less safe is hard to decipher because there is no data. This Bach of new ones looks to be designed to evade laws.. I wouldn't smoke anything after the 2nd wave.. Just because the third wave seemed to be hitting more than cb1 or cb2 with those weird ass side effects
Old 13-01-2013, 18:15
Titanium Member

Male from United States
bravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way upbravedog is on the way up
Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3 Points: 458, Level: 3
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Thanks for your reply. But in the new batch I've now read concerns about specific metabolites for several, - PB22, 5F-PB22, BB22, NNE1 - not general warnings as are always relevant. I can't remember specific warnings like this for any of the previously circulating 'noids [except a possibility of carcinogenic metabolites for jwh-015 which may have been briefly available]. Have I just missed this info? If so, links to info would be helpful. Or in previous generations, were the better-studied chemicals chosen from to avoid this kind of known danger? Thanks

Last edited by bravedog; 19-01-2013 at 01:43.
Old 13-01-2013, 18:45
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

The only info I've seen on these is what was said on new Zealand forums about NNE1.

But you are right I've seen more mentions of metabolites with these

.there is literally no info available on them

Last edited by Basoodler; 13-01-2013 at 19:23.
Old 14-01-2013, 00:01
Silver Member

Male from Earth
DrBD is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Concerns have been voiced by those with formal pharmacology/chemistry education based on the POSSIBLE (read: probable, but definitely not empirical) generation of undesirable metabolites. There is no way to definitively determine the safety of a drug in humans without putting it in humans. This is why "research chemicals" are so risky. I have received information from the research community suggesting that many of these cannabinoids do indeed have off-target activity (that is, activity at targets other than the desired CB1/2). Can't post any links sorry, mostly data from scientific conferences.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:44

Male from United States
roadrunnericu is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

pb22. does swim prepare his marshmallow leaf using the same process as swim used for jwh such as acetone wash?
Old 16-01-2013, 07:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked2010 View Post
you are a "medical professional" and have "licenses", and you are only 22???
LOL that kid sounds like he's smoking straight cannabinoid powder; judging by the level of paranoia in his writings. Kid, chill out on that stuff; detoxing from long-term use is a real pain in the ass (and stomach), I've heard.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoids, pb-22, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids