Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Tramadol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 07:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
Curioustripper297 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
There is a gain from snorting tramadol!!!

Robo had 8 tramadol tonight and at about 630 he started taking them started out with 2 took 1 and a half and snorted the other half, about 5 min later decided to snort another quarter and take the other three forths,he decided to wait about a half an hour then the effects started to kick in was nothing much more than a buzz so about 15 min later decided to snort half of 1 and take the other, then again decided to wait robo was starting to think that snorting was a waste im going to skip the details of popping the next two so it was about 4 hours later and just because robo likes snorting stuff he decided to trie it again he made very little lines and stuck the straw far up his nose (not to far) he did the first 1 and felt a rush hit him as soon as it hit his nose it was a heavy rush to like nodding out rush. I think it has something to do with bioavailibiltys increasing as you take more tramadol. But something bad about snorting tramadol is that it ruins your nose quick especially ones with latex (thats what i had:/ ) but anyways to sum it up dont snort at first wait until you done some orally or what ever you like then snort later. THANKS FOR READING )))

Post Quality Evaluations:
You have been told several times that tramadol taken safely is consumed orally, not through the other routes of administration you have mentioned. Please do listen to us.
Pointless and Careless
Old 06-12-2012, 07:30
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%
Re: There is a gain from snorting tramadol!!!

What the fuck dude? After your "smoking tramadol" thread was answered with multiple people saying "No, fucking around with tramadol is asking for seizures", you're opening up another? AND Another over another combo with tramadol?

Go find a real opiate, pretty much all of them outside of Tramadol and Fentynal(sp), that aren't mixed with APAP, can be smoked, snorted, and with wheel filters and some foolishness, even injected. BUT NOT FUCKING TRAMADOL.

I don't think you understand what a drug induced seizure is. It's not like passing out from standing up to fast when stoned where you get a bloody lip and some boo-boo and are no worse for wear. No, when you cause a seizure from drug use, you lower your seizure threshold, which means it is a whole lot easier to slip into one. Seizures like this can cause permanent damage. When you have a seizure, at least in the US, you loose your driving privileges for six months for a good reason, because seizures are no fucking joke.

Drop this "I'm just curious". I've been around here WAY too long to fall for that. People don't post here with out some level of intent on carrying out their plans. If you GENUINELY want to know about this sort of thing, go get a pharmacology book, look up tramadol in the file database and read scholarly articles, and spend a few weeks really putting some effort into understanding this substance, don't just keep asking for alternatives and expecting someone to to eventually give in and say "sure, why not". Stop fishing for the answer you WANT to hear and put some serious effort into learning about this stuff.

You're questions are going to lead to the ER, or even worse, lead someone else to the ER.

Tramadol is for oral use, nothing else. I mean this in all sincerity and as a True Believer(TM) in Harm Reduction, go find a heroin dealer and smoke, snort and inject that shit, but don't mess around with drugs that lower your seizure threshold.

I'm genuinely worried for you, I've been here too long to trust you're not going to do this, so please, please, please, put the drugs down, and do some serious study, or seek rehab if that is what you need.

I'm going to go sacrifice something and dance naked around a bonfire for your safety...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well Needed Post
Comprehensive (if somewhat abrasively put) advice on tramadol safety.
Based on this user's previous threads on a similar subject, the forcefulness here was necessary. Top-notch harm reduction. Thank you for looking out for someone else's safety and pointing out that threads like this may be dangerous for readers, too.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9 Points: 4,486, Level: 9
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Seriously? Who would want to snort all of that powder anyway. This is not a Roxie where you snort a little bit and enjoy. This is Tramadol...a piece of shit opiate, even though I love it, that can kill you easily if you fuck around to much.

Potter...I don't even know what to say really. You covered that shit pretty good.

Be safe man
Old 06-12-2012, 07:39
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Yeah, your questions are scaring me too. I actually hope you are just trolling considering your deadly stimulant thread you started also.

Drugs get a bad name because people who don't want to listen decide to do things they shouldn't do with them. For every person who wants to enjoy drugs a responsible way, and for every person who takes medication for legit reasons, you are making all of us look like drug users are ignorant thrill seekers who don't care about their life or others.

It's one thing to want to feel good, or get relief from a problem, it's quite another to take something like tramadol and make it an even more dangerous substance which in turn causes problems for those who can use it for legit reasons.

Please do not snort tramadol, Potter gave you damn good reasons and taking them orally is the best anyways.

Please think of yourself, and please think of others. People come here because they want to help, let us help and ........unless you are trolling, if you are, then be ready for a ban.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:51
Silver Member

OpiFrogJewNoMe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3% Activity: 11.3%

I agree with everyone that has posted to this. You obviously have no concern for your health. And even if you do want to mess around with Tramadol, you are only wasting it from the sound of your "method". Do some research.
Old 06-12-2012, 18:39

24 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

I also agree with everyone else who posted on here.
People like you, give drugs the bad name they don't deserve in the 1st place.
Use your drugs properly dude, I guarantee if you do you will not have any problems with yourself or others.
If you do fuck around, by let's say smoking or snorting tramadol, you WILL have problems.
Tramadol is dangerous enough taking orally, passing 400mg+ can give you a seizure.
Now, I've never heard of anyone smoking or snorting tramadols, I'm sure by those ROA's can cause a higher risk of seizures.

All we're telling you is, make the smart decision and DON'T SMOKE OR SNORT TRAMADOL.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10

26 y/o Male from United States
ethylnaut should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I wish i knew this years ago. I tore threw a bottle of 200 or so tramadol in just a couple weeks. I was taking two white footballs, 100mg i believe, every 2 hours or so. I too was snorting them; drinking liquor ontop of that too. I dont advise anyone do what i did. I gave two to my friend and he got very sick and passed out. I didnt learn my lesson, years later and addicted to heroin, i started snorting the orange suboxins. I had several overdoses doing this. My last one, i felt like a tranqued animal going down. So serious it was, i tried to write a letter encase i died. Half a day later i woke up blind in one eye.
"There's an appropriate time for appropriate drugs", with that said, Hunter S Thompson still killed himself. Be careful what you do to yourself. Don't burn the candle at both ends, moderate your self
Old 14-12-2012, 03:48
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Curioustripper297 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

alright 1st of all no need for the profanity 2nd most of the questions ive asked i didnt plan on trying, almost any of the combinations, it is for harm reduction also i love to see experiences and could not find them anywhere else, maybe someone else is like me and likes to see experences, and the stimulant post i would never try that, but maybe someone wants to but can not find any posts about it so he just does it, how about if he died, would you rather he die? . how can a question be dangerous if anything it just is more helpful with harm reduction with the answers that it gets. well if you can still prove that this comment is wrong then i will listen to your advice and stop. and this could also be added info on the bioavailibilty increase with increased dosing
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, insufflating, snorting tramadol, tramadol, tramadol abuse, tramadol experiences, ultram