Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > LSA seeds
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSA seeds LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rivea corymbosa

Old 04-12-2012, 18:52
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
jeitjes is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1 Points: 105, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Tripping balls on hbwr (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds)

The first time my pet addict tripped on HBWR's (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds) he tripped hard and enjoyed it a lot. The first time seeds were from an expensive smartshop. So he scoured the internet for a good deal on HBWR seeds. One supplier on ebay sold him 3 ounces (100 gram) which is a 1000 seeds for a reasonable amount of coins.

So the packet arrived yesterday and pet dosed this morning. The seeds looked exactly like they should based on photo's from the internet. Pet took 10 seeds and grinded them to a fine powder in a blender. A beaker of hot water was added to the blender and the mix was blended on high power. A green liquid was the result. The liquid was drank. The taste was not good, but pet has had worse so pet drank the tea slowly, enjoying the bitter taste.

After 15 minutes pet started to feel trippy. After 60 minutes pet was tripping realy nicely. Pet lay down and got totally emersed in the trip. The trip just took over and pet just lay on the coach tripping really hard. It was sort of a trip coma, just laying around tripping so hard that it was impossible to do something else but laying on the coach and tripping. After +/- 1 hour pet awoke from the trip thinking he was back to baseline, but he was not. He was just still tripping a little. After +/- 6 hours the trip was gone.

Pet took 3 grams of GHB to relax after the strong trip, which felt very nice. So in retrospect pet had a really good deal for that 100 grams of seeds, because as little as 10 seeds made pet trip balls.

Cheers guys

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting report, 15 minutes is very fast come up time. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing! So you can do this like 100 more times, lol, and for a reasonable amount of coins :)
Old 05-12-2012, 02:20
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20 Points: 19,548, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: Tripping balls on hbwr (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds)

10 can be a pretty strong dose,as you discovered, if they are potent.

If you get a chance you should write a trip report and explain in as much detail as possible what the experience was like. If you do then try adding a time-line explaining what happened every half an hour or so.

Did you feel any discomfort at all?
Ive not taken any seeds in a few years now, but i remember a couple of occasions where my legs felt sore and uncomfortable.

Did you drink the ground seeds as well, or filter them out?
Old 05-12-2012, 04:41
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Scotland
Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.Mind_Expansion probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,046, Level: 4 Points: 1,046, Level: 4 Points: 1,046, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My friend found the leg cramps that 4 HBWR seeds gave him strong enough to stop him from trying them again, especially seen as he only felt mild euphoria for a short time. Anyone looking at his pupils would have thought that he was on MDMA though.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:47
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

I will write a tripreport next time I trip on HBWR-seeds. I do not feel any bodily discomfort what-so-ever while tripping on these seeds. I have tripped twice on HBWR, and in both cases I felt absolutely wonderful, like candy.

I am an experienced tripper did mushrooms at 15 and now I am 32 years. When I was that young I have had some bad anxious trips, but I learned from those probably the most. Nowadays I can trip balls on shroom, LSA or 5-MEO-DALT without any discomforts except for puking a litte bit. The first HBWR trip I did not puke on the second I did. But no, 9 out of 10 times I trip my body feels just fine.

B.T.W. I drank the whole liquids and solids alike.

Last edited by jeitjes; 05-12-2012 at 06:04. Reason: Forgot to mention answer to question
Old 29-01-2013, 07:27
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

So my pet addict tripped yesterday. 10 hbwr seeds were grinded in a blender and a beaker of hot water was added. The mixture was blended on high power and a green liquid was the result.

The liquid was drank. Pet is always a tid bit nervous before a trip, but has not had a bad trip in years. 15 minutes after ingestion pet know he will be alright and have a good trip.

During the first hour the trip slowly increases. The trip is dreamy and relaxing. Pet eats a bowl of porridge because lack of food might mess with the trip.

At the two hour point the trip is peaking. Beautiful visions, cev's and oev's are combined with euforia and relaxation. Pet feels absolutely wonderful. Pet relaxes on the couch thinking happy thoughts.

During the last 5 hours of the trip the intensity slowly decreases back to baseline. During this decline visuals are enjoyed. A sigarette was smoked and enjoyed.

After the trip came a nice afterglow and pet felt lovely and happy.

Cheers.
Old 30-01-2013, 03:41

24 y/o Male from United States
Jaredfelix1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Awesome trip report thanks a lot mate, I'm going right ahead to put a wholesale order in for some seeds. Ill give a tek a try down the line but I might just give his a try and drink it all shoot lol

please us the rep system to give thanks, real love comes with stars
Old 03-02-2013, 02:14
thirdeyelasik thirdeyelasik is nu online
Silver Member

Male from Earth
thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.thirdeyelasik is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 271, Level: 2 Points: 271, Level: 2 Points: 271, Level: 2
Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1%

HBWR seeds can be a magical adventure no matter how versed one is in harder psychedelics. My experience took me by surprise and had me laying down closed eyes watching great CEV patterns and listening to great classic 60's trippy music. The only problem is that I was experiencing extremely bad leg circulation to the point where my legs would fall asleep on and off for hours. My body temp was slightly lower and I was cold even wrapped in a blanket in summer. I also experienced leg cramping which was relatively painful to experience while tripping.

Beautiful experience to try but don't underestimate LSA just because it is perceived to be weak compared to others psychs.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:00
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

8.00h Pet has dosed on ten seeds and has started watching a cooking channel on the television. Pet will report back in an hour.

8.09h Slight change in mood is noted.

8.15h Pet is feeling a bit woozy. Muscles in armes ache a little, nothing serious though. Pet feels a little bit trippy.

8.30h Pet eats a bowl of porridge. Don't want to spoil the trip having hunger. Pet is sneezing and a bit of snot comes out of his nose. Pet always sneezes during a strong trip. Pet thinks the lsa-seeds affect the nose directly. Very slight CEV's are noted already. This trip is going to be strong. Pet knows. Pet is going to relax on the couch eagerly awaiting the trip.

8.40h CEV's are slowly increasing nice colors and paterning are noted. Pet feels relaxed, and sedated like a couple of valiums would do.

8.47h Trip is increasing very gently. CEV's are getting more beautiful. Very slight OEV's are noted. Pet feels relaxed, but mentally completely in control. Pet can't wait to enter the first hour point. After the first hour the trip is gonna get wild .

9.00h HBWR (hawaiian strain) is a very forgiving psychedelic. It is relaxing not pushing, it is wonderful. Compared to shrooms it is mellow. It is just a good trip. The body feels really nice. HBWR (hawaiian strain) is like a good wine.

9.05h Pet went to the toilet. Closed the door and enjoyed nice CEV's in the dark, while having a piss.

9.17h The trip is not as strong as I hoped. Maybe I trip to often.

10.00h I laid in bed for an hour. I enjoyed the relaxing high

10.13h I am tripping but the really strong trip effects are diminishing.

10.23h The brunt of the trip is gone. But i am still enjoying an afterglow

10.48h So this was a nice trip. A bit short but nice. Pet is relaxing in the afterglow

11.07h Still tripping a little

11.27h Approaching baseline, but still a little touch trippy

12.57h Reached baseline.

16.00h After reaching baseline pet felt sleepy and relaxed. Pet relaxed on the couch feeling sleepy and lovely. Nothing better than a fat trip. There are not many drugs that make pet feel so good!!!!

Nice report. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by jeitjes; 06-02-2013 at 14:59. Reason: Extra info
Old 14-10-2013, 09:44
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

Hi there,

I have not been tripping on HBWR lately, because I have a full job and I can not make HBWR tea when my non-druggie girlfriend is around. So the seeds have been sitting on a shelve for quite some time now.

But yesterday at 19.30 I thought what the hell I cannot make tea, so I took 10 seeds and put them in my mouth. I started chewing on the damn things as good as I could. After chewing I swallowed the lot. Me and my girl where watching TV and I became immersed in a nice fuzzy trip. To my girlfriend I acted comletely normal. Poor thing had no clue

At 22.00 h we went to bed. I just lay down tripping and slowly drifted in a very deep en refreshing sleep. I cannot sleep with mushrooms but I can sleep on HBWR. Interessting is it not??
Old 14-10-2013, 16:35

21 y/o Male from Brazil
R00dris should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

Hey, since you are an experieced user, what dose do you reccomend for a first timer? Not to have an ultra bland experience, because the begginner wants to hallucinate, not just relax... the first-timer wants visuals and things like that, even if it isn't strong, he doesn't mind. Thanks.
Old 15-10-2013, 12:03
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

It depends on the strain how much you can take. For a first timer expecting a nice trip of HBWR "hawaiian strain" I would recommend 6-7 seeds. 10 If you want to trip balls. Crush the seeds in a blender and add a cup of boiling water for the strongest experience. Just chewing them is a weaker experience.

If you have a weaker strain of HBWR, like the "Ghanan strain" take ten. For a first time never take more than ten. Ten can be one hell of a trip .
Old 01-11-2013, 08:26
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

Hi guys (and girls),

Yesterday I came home from work at 19.30. Greeted my girl and ate dinner, while whatching t.v. After dinner I went out for a smoke and I thought what de hell, let's trip! Because some guy (or girl) has stolen my lorazepam prescribed I choose to trip without complementary 2 mg of lorazepam to smouth out the ride.

So I secretly toke 10 seeds and started chewing them. Chew, chew, chew and yuck this stuff is vile! At first I thought this is not working, why is it not working? So after an hour or so I started tripping really nicely. First I felt great then I felt sick. I vomited and after that I felt amazing. At 22.00 hours I went to bed. I felt really nice and enjoyed the colorfull visuals. I saw a caleidiscope of twirling colors. Much of it was green, blue and purple. I also felt relaxed and chill.

At some point it got more intense and I felt a bit of fear for few moments or so. Then I felt good again and then I fell asleep. The next morning I woke to my alarm at 6.30 feeling slightly trippy and with a headache. After an hour both the trip and the headage went away.

So I really had a good time. Cheers .
Old 05-11-2013, 08:21
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

So yesterday after work I smoked two joints in a "coffeeshop". It was really nice although I did not get as high as I wanted to be, but nice nonetheless. After returning home I ate dinner and after that I took ten seeds and chewed them. This time I did not get sick and I did not puke, which ofcourse is a good thing if you are tripping.

After an hour the trip started and I really enjoyed whatching the telly. At 9.30 me and my girl went to bed. I felt absolutely amazing. There were so many colors twirling around in a beautiful kaleidiscope. At times the colors were like the colors twirling in a soap bubble or an oil slick. Really really beautiful.

I fell alsleep gently and the next morning I was a bit lethargic which cleared in a few hours or so. It was really that good !!.

Cheers.

Last edited by jeitjes; 05-11-2013 at 11:23.
Old 09-11-2013, 14:55
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands

Hi guys. The poster before me said I trip alot. That is true I have 1000 HBWR seeds, enough for 20 years of tripping, therfore I trip alot and I like it "

Yesterday after work I chewed 10 seeds for a trip. After an hour and a half I felt the trip was bland, so I dosed an extra 5 seeds.

After that I entered a dreamy trippy state. We went to bed and in the bed I really enjoyed the beautiful calleidiscopic paterning a dark sleeproom. The colors were beautiful. Later I fell asleep. The next morning I felt a bit lethargic, which cleared in a few hours.

Chheers people
Old 10-11-2013, 13:04

18 y/o Male from United States
spez is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

My bird did LSA before and loved it. Loved the euphoria, loved the OEVs, loved the CEVs. Loved it all. Last night he did it again. It was hell. Around 7 he put 14 into a (cold) pizza, he threw up before he could finish the pizza and counted four seeds left in the pizza. When he threw up he thought he wouldn't trip, but he waited it out. An hour passed and his pupils where a little bigger, but not much, he thought this was because he threw up before the LSA could get into his system.

By this point it's about 9 ( two hours later).

He thought it would be better to sleep as he was tired and wasn't really tripping. So he went to his bed and slept.

At 10 or 10:30 (3 to 3.5 hours later). He wakes up lost and confused. He doesn't know what's going on or why all of these people are in his room. They start to take him somewhere and he can't really move or fight back. After they drag him a bit, they throw him out into a war zone. This probably took 30 to 45 minutes and then he threw up again. And, if you couldn't tell, the people weren't real. It was part of the trip.

When he threw up he went to the bathroom. It was hard to move and he was very weak. He looked at his pupils in the bathroom mirror and they were huge! Bigger than the last time he did LSA. They looked like they were from LSD, and yes, he's sure he did LSA. He ate the HBWR seeds in a (cold) pizza. He also noticed that he looked pale, like ghostly sheet white pale.

It was about 11:30 at this point.
He took a trash can back to his room with him and went to lay down. He drank a little water, but not much because he didn't want to throw it up. He just laid there trying to fall a sleep. After some time, he did.

He never fought the trip and just let it do its think. He's not sure why he tripped like that. This didn't feel like LSA but they are HBWR seeds.

Share this on:

Tags
experiences