Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-11-2012, 15:21

Female from United States
chiefyjay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
first time injecting meth

So tonight i have the opportunity to shoot up meth for the forst time. I am going.to try it, only becausr i am curious. I dont think i could get really hooked on it because i have an insane needle phobia. I smoke recreationally, usually about a half gram a day a three to four days a week. I have been doing this off nd on for about a year. My question is, what would be a good amount to start off with? I want to feel the crazy high that everyone claims injectingwill give you, but i also know that overdosing is a big risk. I am 5'4'' and about 110 pounds if that helps.
Old 30-11-2012, 15:44

Male from United States
Jdkarlson13 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: first time injecting meth

Everyone who ever started shouted said they hated needles and had a phobia, but you will come to loD the black magic ritual especially seeing the blood rose blossom in the syringe right after registering a vein--my advice is the same that was given to me 24 years ago by another junkie: don't start.....that being said, I didn't listen, and you probably won't either, so if you're going to shoot, and since you don't know your relative purity, I would do a tester shot for the first shot---something small. Big purity differences and a coke OD you can grab above the injection site and stay calm until you come back down or pass out---with speed it's a great rush, lasts a LOT. Longer. The benefit is you won't be a human pin cushion like coke, but then you can't keep having orgasmic rush after rush either. If you have high purity glass--ice---I little with 20 units if water if you have fresh veins will hit your mouth first with a ether taste in your mouth--then your lungs, then your brain. There's a reason rats will press a lever a thousand times for a hit---it feels fucking awesome---but that's the catch----are you going to get hooked. I have no right to tell you what you should do to your own body---but I would love to save you a lot of time, money, and misery. If you're going to do it, make sure you have someone with you who knows what the hell they're doing too. Don't do it alone---if you're going to do it. I wish you best of luck and hope you are ok. No one could convince me twenty years ago and tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars later, what a waste of a life drug use is. I know, I'm the worst kind of jerk---a junkie who tells others not to start but still hasn't found a way to stop----I just don't want you to fall into the same stupid trap I'm in......best regards

Jdkarlson13 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Oh yeah, if you get too much, STAY CALM. DON'T PANIC! If you get too big a hit, you'll throw up or dry heave, sweat like crazy but it's important to and remain as calm as possible---just use the the bad trip LSD mantra "it's just a drug and will wear off". That being said. Be careful....

Post Quality Evaluations:
"---" is not an article of grammar. Please use normal sentance structures and add more paragraph breaks to make this easier to read.
TOTALLY do not do this alone please

Last edited by Jdkarlson13; 30-11-2012 at 15:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2012, 23:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdkarlson13 View Post
but you will come to loD the black magic ritual especially seeing the blood rose blossom in the syringe right after registering a vein
I had to lol at this. So true. What is the deal with that though. A hype's love for the damn ritual is odd, but I know the feeling.

I agree don't bother. I would say no more than a point for sure.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:23
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
opiatesluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

If you have no experience with shooting drugs, you should not attempt to do it by yourself. Maybe you should ask for somebody who shoots on a daily basis to do it for you ? Also don't forget that if you miss the vein it could lead to complications.

Whatever you decide to do be careful, injecting meth is serious business.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:01
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.methylman251 must live here.
Points: 1,749, Level: 6 Points: 1,749, Level: 6 Points: 1,749, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How much would be a safe amount whilst still getting insanely high is something that people just cant answer its so dependent on the gear and your tolerance.
Of more importance is 'I dont think i could get really hooked on it because i have an insane needle phobia.' if thats the basis by which you don't think you'll get hooked I'm sorry to say but you could be heading for real trouble. Once you've had it you can never go back to not having had it.

But to answer your question start small less than a point (or less than half of what you'd smoke in one hit whichever is smaller). You'll still feel it and feeling it a bit is far better than having too much. I'd also say if its your first time IVing don't do it alone, injecting anything is not to be taken lightly especially if you don't know what your doing.

solid advice on the no return comment; thank you
Love 'once you've had it you can never go back to not having had it' Genius!
Old 03-12-2012, 17:27
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Billo1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefyjay View Post
So tonight i have the opportunity to shoot up meth for the forst time. I am going.to try it, only becausr i am curious. I dont think i could get really hooked on it because i have an insane needle phobia. I smoke recreationally, usually about a half gram a day a three to four days a week. I have been doing this off nd on for about a year. My question is, what would be a good amount to start off with? I want to feel the crazy high that everyone claims injectingwill give you, but i also know that overdosing is a big risk. I am 5'4'' and about 110 pounds if that helps.
your 110 pounds, which put's you at EVEN a greater risk for overdosing, smoking it is not much farther from the same rush injecting gives, only difference is the burning feeling in your chest and the slow a movement for a few seconds
Old 03-12-2012, 17:41
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billo1988 View Post
your 110 pounds, which put's you at EVEN a greater risk for overdosing, smoking it is not much farther from the same rush injecting gives, only difference is the burning feeling in your chest and the slow a movement for a few seconds
I'm going to have to disagree with that. Smoking is nothing like iving for me. Maybe smoking is an extremely weaker version. I can hardly breathe when I do a shot. When rushing of course.
Old 03-12-2012, 17:44
Silver Member

i imagine the effect's vary, but my point is someone thats 110 pounds shouldnt be doing meth, especially iv
Old 03-12-2012, 17:48
Silver Member

Male from United States

Yah 110 is small but we don't know the body size. Really no one should touch the crap. Not just little people.
Old 03-12-2012, 18:04
Silver Member

yeah i've toned my use down and stopped injecting im about ready to lay it down for good, shit does get old
Old 11-12-2012, 04:30

33 y/o Female from United States
SimplyMJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

omg did this for the first time a few weeks ago. It was crazy, I don't know I was with a guy who had plans for this encounter and though nothing happened that I didn't say yes to. My inhibitions were different and I was way more sexual than normal!! And not careful.
Old 11-12-2012, 23:44

Iwantsmorelimor should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

you get addicted to the needle.. my cat sometimes shoots water just bc of that
Old 14-12-2012, 08:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
RoxasUchiha needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

SWIM won't lecture you like the rest of the member's, but he will say however; that they are right.
Once is all it takes. And you're slave to the needle.

In any case, if that's how much you do when you chase, then start out with 15. 10mg product and 5mg water, when it's finally ready in the needle.

PLEASE make sure that you do NOT go over 20 for your first time. Obviously, slamming it offers the highest bio-availability and therefore the easiest to OD.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 30-12-2012, 14:27

Male from Philippines
krmstc is an unknown quantity at this point

As for another first time injection, my friend has a question about it. He and his friend has been shooting a few and he wants to try shooting his friend without his friend's aid, so his question is regarding how the needle should be. He has read that the opening should be facing up, he can't exactly remember how his friend does it but does know that sometimes his friend when injecting into himself tends to rotate the syringe.. So he wants to know if the bevel opening should really be up and left up the whole time? And wonders why his friend kinda rotates the syringe sometimes
Old 30-12-2012, 15:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
chaos32 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Considering this was originated back in November, im sure it's already happened, done, and over. However I do want to point out asking "how much to do" is a difficult question for people out of your area to answer, everywhere has different quality /purity, and no one here quite knows your tolerance as well as you do. We also don't know what 'type' of meth you'll be doing, is it lithium, shake n bake, crystal, etc...
That being said, as a generalization, doing any more than .2 grams is probably a bad idea. Start small, you can always do more.... You can't take any back. If you don't get the 'rush' you're looking for, wait a while, til your initial dose has worn off and try again with a larger amount (go up in small increments). Finding one's own a personal dosage is a game of experimentation and it's not always good.
Old 30-12-2012, 19:00

Male from United States
Justme12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by krmstc View Post
As for another first time injection, my friend has a question about it. He and his friend has been shooting a few and he wants to try shooting his friend without his friend's aid, so his question is regarding how the needle should be. He has read that the opening should be facing up, he can't exactly remember how his friend does it but does know that sometimes his friend when injecting into himself tends to rotate the syringe.. So he wants to know if the bevel opening should really be up and left up the whole time? And wonders why his friend kinda rotates the syringe sometimes
The bevel always should be up when going in. The point should be down to get through the skin and into the vein. Some people rotate after it goes in to reduce the risk of the needle going completely through the vein. It takes some skill which comes with time.
Old 05-01-2013, 17:35
Silver Member

Female from Australia
eenymeeny is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by krmstc View Post

have the numbers on the barrel facing upward, your friend can show you the spot and give you advice on the tilt of the needle, some people like me have veins almost popping out of my arm, my other half has deeper veins therefore more tilt, stay calm if you pull back a little on the plunger and nothing happens, just reposition the tilt and try again. If your friend is a regular he will have scare tissue you will feel resistance before the needle pops through that and quite often you will feel the needle enter the vein, especially if it has been used often. just follow your friends advice it is his arm after all, if you miss he will feel an instant sting, so if he says stop...STOP, reposition try again, it's not that hard just stay calm both be comfortable and you should be fine.

eenymeeny added 10 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

how much do you smoke when you do? who do you get it off, likely as not they have tested their own product and will have some idea of strength. I would go with a point as a first shot and like I said before you can always over dilute if you are prone to headaches.....for health reasons I have to seriously over dilute...still get the same rush. Think about it this way if you have a small glass and you put a shot of whiskey in it and top it with cola you are drinking 1 shot of whiskey, If you get a really big glass put a shot of whiskey in it and top it up with cola you are still drinking 1 shot of whiskey, the initial effect and taste may be altered but you are still putting the same amount of alcohol into your body. Same with a shot of meth...so I would go with 1 point mix with water draw up to at least 40 or 50 and go for it...enjoy...I always do.

Last edited by eenymeeny; 05-01-2013 at 17:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-01-2013, 04:35
Silver Member

32 y/o Female from South Africa
aliceinnowhereland is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

First shot should never exceed 10units. If it is new stock, as in a new gram, always do 10. Test dope by snorting a bit first.

Read as much info as possible about IV technique, not a lecture at all but it helps to know a bit about arteries, veins, angle of needle. The needle exchange info site is great.

Be very gentle with yourself. Drink water. Eat. Soak your arms in hot water and take vitamins!

Good luck and God bless

Good suggestions
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23

Male from United States

There's an excellent Harm Reduction guide online called "Getting off right"...I've consulted it many times through the years when I've used all my drugs and swore I'm done shooting forever---I put them in a laundry detergent container and put them in the trash....three days later, I'm checking which ones willl still work---and not worrying initially about blood borne pathogen. Then, after another pin cushion paranoid weekend, after I've eaten pizza and realized how reckless I've been---I check the guide because I have "Intern's Disease" and think I've contracted everything from endocarditis to septicemia...lol. I wish I'd never started---once you love the ritual, you try and figure out how to shoot everything. I once spent a weekend shooting MDMA until I was so happy I was sad...I know paradoxical, but you shoot an 8-ball of Molly and describe that feeling---so happy it's tragic. Anyway, I'm not here to judge, I just wish I'd never started. It's funny, when I first started I thought it was cool to show people...I turned on several people to shooting coke which is about the closest you ca get to having three days worth of constant 20-minute orgasms chemically. Then, the more addicted I got, the uglier it got and the more I realized what terrible karma I had incurred. I stead people away from hardcore because it's a prison. The problem with the drug war is they demonize innocuous stuff like pot and kids try it and know the government lies. Then they try blow---And the first 30 times is fantastic. So they think the government must be lying about that too. I had plenty of old junkies try to warn me off,buri was in love with the Junky culture---looking back now, I think I must have had temporary insanity. I wish I never read William H Borroughs...lol. I am both sad and jealous when I see a fresh user---I envy the honeymoon period of hardcore, but know all about the crazy train derailment up ahead. That Casey Jones song always feels so much like how drug use progresses---at first your striking your head out, wind blowing through your hair---exciting (everyone hours know what I know!!) then, you start doing it with less and less people. Eventually, you find yourself completely alone and tiptoeing around the house, unplugging loud or bright appliances like the microwave because of its clock....so pathetic. Maybe, a hardcore user will get high with a newbie and give him a preview where it all leads....unfortunately, once your into deep use, the last thing you want is a new coke head asking you questions...you can't concentrate on the creaky noises!

Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. It can be very hard to read otherwise. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I can see that relating to Go/stim's use in general.. And can understand it.. haven't tried that roa in the past.

Just a friendly fyi, you might be looking for another sub under coke? (Shrugs) np if you weren't.. And you were just relating to the subject matter.
Old 09-01-2013, 20:25

Male from United States

Both meth and coke make me paranoid now---sorry to get off topic....coming down after binge....scatter brained
Old 01-02-2013, 00:20
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
YOu better know what you're in for. If you have a needle phobia and still try it, you'll overcome it. Just know that the rush will change your ROA to the needle. So don't think you'll smoke after that. Smoking isn't shit for me at all. That "rush" is better than sex and you will want it again. So don't do this unless you want change over. I thought I'd smoke and shoot. Bullshit! You will love needles if you stick yourself. That is another thing. This is so much differant than the pipe. This is hardcore shit once you experience it. The rush is what will get you. I still can't believe I do this. You will become obsessed with it. Your needle phobia isn't enough to keep you away. This will make you change your ROA from smoking. If you enjoy the pipe, stick with it until you get bored with it. I got bored smoking and tried IV. You'll like the needle and the rush. So stay away from this shit until you know more. So please know that the rush is what will get you if the needle hasn't already. Embrace it or forever regret it. Start off wil very few slivers at first if you do. THere's so much you need to learn. Best wait if you enjoy the pipe. Why jump the gun, wait until you might become bored with smoking. It's sad when you find out that smoking does nothing once you try the needle. So why would you even consider this if you have a phobia? Must not be much of a phobia then, unless someone else slams you. Goodluck and enjoy if you truly want to switch over to IV for good. You're in for hell if you don't get over your phobia because you can't feel that rush any other way. This should deter you from even considering IV. My hubby won't IV since he's afraid of needles. Will you slam yourself? I wouldn't want anyone touching me since they don't feel possibe miss.

SB1981 added 18 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdkarlson13 View Post
Everyone who ever started shouted said they hated needles and had a phobia, but you will come to loD the black magic ritual especially seeing the blood rose blossom in the syringe right after registering a vein--my advice is the same that was given to me 24 years ago by another junkie: don't start.....that being said, I didn't listen, and you probably won't either, so if you're going to shoot, and since you don't know your relative purity, I would do a tester shot for the first shot---something small. Big purity differences and a coke OD you can grab above the injection site and stay calm until you come back down or pass out---with speed it's a great rush, lasts a LOT. Longer. The benefit is you won't be a human pin cushion like coke, but then you can't keep having orgasmic rush after rush either. If you have high purity glass--ice---I little with 20 units if water if you have fresh veins will hit your mouth first with a ether taste in your mouth--then your lungs, then your brain. There's a reason rats will press a lever a thousand times for a hit---it feels fucking awesome---but that's the catch----are you going to get hooked. I have no right to tell you what you should do to your own body---but I would love to save you a lot of time, money, and misery. If you're going to do it, make sure you have someone with you who knows what the hell they're doing too. Don't do it alone---if you're going to do it. I wish you best of luck and hope you are ok. No one could convince me twenty years ago and tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars later, what a waste of a life drug use is. I know, I'm the worst kind of jerk---a junkie who tells others not to start but still hasn't found a way to stop----I just don't want you to fall into the same stupid trap I'm in......best regards

Jdkarlson13 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Oh yeah, if you get too much, STAY CALM. DON'T PANIC! If you get too big a hit, you'll throw up or dry heave, sweat like crazy but it's important to and remain as calm as possible---just use the the bad trip LSD mantra "it's just a drug and will wear off". That being said. Be careful....
Yes, the rush is better than an orgasm. It's intense as hell. So much different than oehr ROA's. However I manage my use and use only a few times a month. I always get great rush each time a tap my veins since I don't use daily. I would hate to lose that amazing feeling.

Last edited by SB1981; 02-02-2013 at 00:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2013, 01:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

jmalanni should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
So tonight i have the opportunity to shoot up meth for the forst time. I am going.to try it, only becausr i am curious. I dont think i could get really hooked on it because i have an insane needle phobia. I smoke recreationally, usually about a half gram a day a three to four days a week. I have been doing this off and on for about a year. My question is, what would be a good amount to start off with? I want to feel the crazy high that everyone claims injecting will give you, but i also know that overdosing is a big risk. I am 5'4'' and about 110 pounds if that helps.
First of all, stop kidding yourself, it is very likely you will get hooked. Your needle phobia might deter you from injecting but there is still a high chance of becoming addicted.

That said, you need to practice safe injecting techniques. When you get a shot from a nurse at the hospital, she wears gloves, uses a sterile new needle, and wipe the injection sight with an alcohol swab, you need to do the same!

Also since you are not injecting a solution meant to be injected, you need to clean it up. This means ideally sterile water meant for injection and 0.2um syringe filters. If you use any other type of filter you could still be in danger, at the very least look at your shot and if you can see anything floating in the liquid then for God's sake don't inject it!

Its a bit of an investment but I highly suggest buying a box of syringe filters, they could save your life.
Old 01-02-2013, 21:34
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billo1988 View Post
OMG are you kidding??? LMAO The rush from IV is WAY more intense and better than smoking. That is the main deal when slamming the shit. Don't underestimate"rush" since it is real and only in IV use. I never knew how good the rush was until I got it. I originally went to the needle since smoking didn't suffice anymore. I actually never thought of the rush until I got it. Then I was in love. The needle never bothered me, so I thought slamming just for the better high was it. I didn't even think meth had such a rush like this. That is my favorite part aside from the needle.

I totally agree. Not that I would premote anyone to start IVing, but there's no way smoking comes anywhere close to the rush from shooting.

Last edited by SB1981; 02-02-2013 at 00:56.
Old 25-03-2013, 12:11

25 y/o Male from United States
MrBigStuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I've shot coke when I was younger and a lot dumber than I am now, an though I would never take those days back, ill never return to those days either! I've never shot meth but coke my god what a rush! But it's lame. Just like tooting it or smoking it, it doesn't last long at all! So def not worth it! I've thought about trying to bang some nice go go but I've swore myself off the rig forever so think I might stick to it heh! just saying!

Share this on:

Tags
injecting, injecting methamphetamine, methamphetamine