Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 29-11-2012, 11:41

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Effexion should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Will 25I-NBOMe keep?

OK,

My pet guinea pig got himself 6 blotters of 25I-NBOMe. Mrs Guinea Pig went shitless at him as she is pregnant at the minute and was also worried for him after reading a little bit into it on the net (she has hit Savia with me a few times). I am just wondering if it will keep for a few months. You never know, she might have a change of heart.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 11-12-2012 at 19:10. Reason: abbreviations
Old 29-11-2012, 11:47
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Will 25i Nbome Keep?

I am not sure if it will go old but putting it in the freezer could possibly prolong the life of it. Don't you think?
Old 29-11-2012, 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillMan View Post
I am not sure if it will go old but putting it in the freezer could possibly prolong the life of it. Don't you think?
Will that not make it go wet?
Old 29-11-2012, 12:09
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from USA - Arkansas
PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.PillMan really knows their shit.
Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9

Put it in something air tight like a mason jar. A small one preferably.
Old 29-11-2012, 19:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillMan View Post
Put it in something air tight like a mason jar. A small one preferably.

I am still worried as I won't get the chance to get this again. Will this deffo keep it well? Only for 6 months or so.
Old 29-11-2012, 19:15
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,770, Level: 21 Points: 21,770, Level: 21 Points: 21,770, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Wrap it in some foil, put it into a small airtight jar, put it in the fridge.
You cant do any more than that.
Old 29-11-2012, 19:55
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,061, Level: 5 Points: 1,061, Level: 5 Points: 1,061, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I know it's totally off topic, but please keep in mind that female guinea pigs are like a totally different specie. They often turn 180 degrees when the piglets arrive. In fact, the change in her behavior you've probably noticed already are nothing compared to what awaits you. She will most definitely not be in a mood for any blotters for quite a while more then just 6 months.

So...maybe...all that freezing...you know...may prove to be totally unneeded and a waste in terms of potential potency loss...

Just wanted to let you know =)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Realistic assessment of the probable impending postnatal 'bliss'.

Last edited by textosteron; 02-12-2012 at 12:09.
Old 29-11-2012, 21:21

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20
Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8%

Actually some silica gel packets will prevent excess moisture from forming.
Old 29-11-2012, 22:29
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Okay I have three primary methods of preserving blotters:

#1 is for long term. #2 is for short term. #3 is for mobility.

1.) Go to a headshop, buy a normal drink looking canister for discreet storage, and put the blotter inside tinfoil which is inside a ziplock, and you put that inside the drink canister to go inside the fridge. Just put it in your private fridge, and no one is the wiser. If you are looking for long term storage, put it in the freezer box with some silica gel / dessicant packets inside the drink canister. It will absorb the moisture, the foil will protect from light exposure, and it will hold for your lifetime probably sub 40F.

Honestly, this method is for good, solid LSD. It is something that you want to hold onto for something special... that LSD that you don't want to use because it is too good to "use it just now." This is looking into the long term.

For 25i-NBOMe, which is a phenethylamine, it is actually surprisingly stable in contrast to LSD, which people have this conception that they are "one in the same" with their storage needs. I don't think this is true actually. I did an experiment with a hot car and left one blotter dose in the car. It got up to 85F and it was not exposed to sunlight (never expose microgram doses to light). It held brilliantly. Temperature factors are not a large concern with NBOMe-s it seems given that it isn't extreme (above 85F).

2.) Put the ziplocked&tinfoiled blotters inside a small box for safe keeping and put it low to the ground. Just put it under a piece of furniture for safe keeping and "smart storage." Unless you have children that will float around your domicile, I don't see many people reaching under your couch to find something.

3.) Store inside a metal container and inside napkins (still in the ziplock & foil for sunlight protection) if you need it to travel with you. This will buffer your body heat from it and prevent sweat from being a problem. I recommend Snus or Altoid containers for "ideal looking things to have on you" to achieve this.

For commentary on the number #1, as I have mentioned, the NBOMe doses are actually more stable than what people are used to finding on a blotter. At least, in my experience, they are a more stable chemical. I may be flawed in my reasoning through personal learning. Even sunlight exposure, in a minimal way, can be okay. This is unlike LSD where temperature swings (like a hot car) or sunlight for longer than 10 minutes can easily break down and weaken the chemical tremendously.

I believe the OP is comparing it to the known chemicals that are very sensitive when on blotters. I would say that #2 is sufficient if you don't have a fridge. As long as you don't live where temperature swings are a factor, even storing sensitive chemicals for less than a year is easy in normal conditions outside of light. If you are going to a friends place for a trip, it would behoove you to keep body heat away from the doses. #3 will fix this problem.

I hope this helps! These are my novel methods of doing this very thing with security, safety, and longevity in mind.

Good Info!

Last edited by SpatialReason; 29-11-2012 at 22:34.
Old 30-11-2012, 01:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatialReason View Post
Okay I have three primary methods of preserving blotters:

#1 is for long term. #2 is for short term. #3 is for mobility.

1.) Go to a headshop, buy a normal drink looking canister for discreet storage, and put the blotter inside tinfoil which is inside a ziplock, and you put that inside the drink canister to go inside the fridge. Just put it in your private fridge, and no one is the wiser. If you are looking for long term storage, put it in the freezer box with some silica gel / dessicant packets inside the drink canister. It will absorb the moisture, the foil will protect from light exposure, and it will hold for your lifetime probably sub 40F.

Honestly, this method is for good, solid LSD. It is something that you want to hold onto for something special... that LSD that you don't want to use because it is too good to "use it just now." This is looking into the long term.

For 25i-NBOMe, which is a phenethylamine, it is actually surprisingly stable in contrast to LSD, which people have this conception that they are "one in the same" with their storage needs. I don't think this is true actually. I did an experiment with a hot car and left one blotter dose in the car. It got up to 85F and it was not exposed to sunlight (never expose microgram doses to light). It held brilliantly. Temperature factors are not a large concern with NBOMe-s it seems given that it isn't extreme (above 85F).

2.) Put the ziplocked&tinfoiled blotters inside a small box for safe keeping and put it low to the ground. Just put it under a piece of furniture for safe keeping and "smart storage." Unless you have children that will float around your domicile, I don't see many people reaching under your couch to find something.

3.) Store inside a metal container and inside napkins (still in the ziplock & foil for sunlight protection) if you need it to travel with you. This will buffer your body heat from it and prevent sweat from being a problem. I recommend Snus or Altoid containers for "ideal looking things to have on you" to achieve this.

For commentary on the number #1, as I have mentioned, the NBOMe doses are actually more stable than what people are used to finding on a blotter. At least, in my experience, they are a more stable chemical. I may be flawed in my reasoning through personal learning. Even sunlight exposure, in a minimal way, can be okay. This is unlike LSD where temperature swings (like a hot car) or sunlight for longer than 10 minutes can easily break down and weaken the chemical tremendously.

I believe the OP is comparing it to the known chemicals that are very sensitive when on blotters. I would say that #2 is sufficient if you don't have a fridge. As long as you don't live where temperature swings are a factor, even storing sensitive chemicals for less than a year is easy in normal conditions outside of light. If you are going to a friends place for a trip, it would behoove you to keep body heat away from the doses. #3 will fix this problem.

I hope this helps! These are my novel methods of doing this very thing with security, safety, and longevity in mind.
What a fantastically informative post. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this out man, much appreciated. My guinea pig currently has it in the envelope it came in and also inside a sheetof A4 paper. I have the envelope in press seal bag. I am sure he will wrap them in tin foil and follow method 2.

Thanks very much.

Effexion added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Actually some silica gel packets will prevent excess moisture from forming.
Thanks for this bro. I will try and find some for him.

Please don't quote this long post in its entirety, especially when it's the post directly before yours

Last edited by Effexion; 30-11-2012 at 01:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-11-2012, 03:18
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: Will 25I-NBOMe keep?

By combining these tactics, your drugs will be around for you to enjoy on every milestone!

Thanks for the props. This is my little niche that I know. I learned some fun ways of hiding copious amounts of drugs while preserving them in a home with family members. How's that for tense?
Old 10-12-2012, 02:45
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Bras is captain of the psychonauts.Bras is captain of the psychonauts.

I never had any problems with loss of potency with 25I-Nbome, liquid or powder, stored for months, up to 4 in liquid solution when i tried it again (now it's there from around 7 or more), in dark place in ziplock or syringes, not even in fridge and it always worked well.

While with 25C-Nbome in liquid solution, stored in the same conditions in a syringe in a dark place, it degraded in around 2 months or so, nearly zero effects for both of us with 1.5mg/ml snorted (me and my gf had zero tolerance).
And i'm sure it was active when i made it 2 months before because my gf snorted 1.5ml/mg and she had a strong +3 trip.
Maybe it was just a coincidence but next time i will store the 25C-Nbome in 'safer' conditions since i've lost it all in that occasion.

Soon i will check also if 25D-Nbome and 25B-Nbome will last much in liquid solution in a dark place at room temperature, i have the liquid there from around 1 month now (and they both worked well when i made it).
Old 11-12-2012, 18:52
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smithy Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

So.. Probably a dumb question, but what would happen if one were to store 25I-NBOMe blotters inadequatly, leading to them being less potent? One assumes that the hypothetical dangers of the chemical would decrease at the same rate as the potency? Or are there any other dangers associated with old 25I-NBOMe?

How long could one expect 25I-NBOMe blotters stored in a metal case inside foil with silica gel to last?

Last edited by Phenoxide; 11-12-2012 at 19:11. Reason: abbreviations (25i -> 25I-NBOMe)
Old 11-12-2012, 19:03

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20 Points: 19,261, Level: 20
Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8% Activity: 59.8%

no one is really going to be able to tell you. Why not just store them properly? I mean glass jars aren't exactly some of exotic thing. Why do this half assed?

I suspect that most of the issues surrounding 25I-NBOMe come from people thinking they can eat drugs like candy. That well measured, reasonable doses, are probably reasonably safe.

Also I REALLY hope you aren't suggesting your partner take drugs while pregnant.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 11-12-2012 at 19:11. Reason: abbreviations (25i -> 25I-NBOMe)
Old 11-01-2013, 04:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
J. Ferg is an unknown quantity at this point

An open box of baking soda to help pull moisture from the air is always good for keeping things in the freezer.

Share this on:

Tags
25i-nbome, 25i-nbome storage, 2c-i-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-i, phenethylamines, psychedelic phenethylamines, psychedelic research chemicals, research chemicals, storage container