Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-11-2012, 03:22

49 y/o Male from United States
Patrickz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Preparing Opana ER for insufflation (snorting)--Yes! it can be done!

Anyone who has gotten their hands on the new Opana knows the tablet is a hard little biscuit that you can literally hit with a ball-peen hammer and it will not break. And swallowing them sucks. Codiene is better taken orally. Insufflation (snorting) Opana raises the bioavailability to delightful levels, and in my experience is unparalleled by anything except heroin. But if the tablets are fucking bulletproof, how do you prepare them to snort up your nose? I've done it dozens of times, and I'm here to tell you how to do it.

First thing you need to know is it takes some time and a lot of work. I've read about people using power tools like Dremels but anyone who has regularly used those tools knows that they sling off into the air about 90% of what they grind, so I don't recommend their use for Opana preparation. Very wasteful.

It does indeed take some work to prepare them. But what are you prepared to do to ascend the heights of Olympus? If you're a true dopefiend you know the answer to that question.

Here's what you need: a nice, sharp (preferably new) pair of toenail clippers, the ones that look sort of like wire cutters. You need an Exacto-type hobby knife with an abundance of new blades. And you need a hard flat surface to do this on. I use a ceramic serving plate with a flat bottom and recommend you use something similar.

First thing you do is use the toenail clippers to chop up the tablet into the smallest pieces your dexterity will allow. The smaller the better. Be careful as you cut it up so pieces don't fly off into space to be lost forever.

Next, you mince the pieces up with the Exacto knife. The standard angled blade they all come with works the best, and you do it by scooping up your Opana pieces in a pile with a credit card or something similar. You pin down the point of the blade with your finger, and use the edge to mince up the pieces. For anyone who cooks, it's just like mincing onions except you're looking for much smaller pieces. It may take a while, and you'll need to re-scoop your stuff into a pile several times in the process. Changing knife blades at least twice in the process really helps. You mince until the pieces are about the size of, I don't know, a large grain of pepper. Just know the more work you do and the finer you get your stuff, the better it will work.

When I do it the particles are huge compared to what I used to get grinding the old Opanas with a colander screen, but I snort them with no discomfort at all and get the same effect. It lasts even longer I suspect because once the larger particles hit the moisture of the sinuses they gel and stick, and deliver their goodies over a longer period of time. Remember, everything that goes into the sinuses ends up in the stomach and putting Opana in the stomach is a waste. So you want it to linger in the sinuses as long as possible.

That's pretty much it. I know it works because I done it a bunch of times. Some caveats: no matter how much work you do you will never get the particles into dust, so beyond a certain point any work chopping them up is wasted. Another is that the bigger particles are harder on the sinuses and I ended up with a sinus infection after a six-day jag of snorting Opana several times a day. And boogers and snot that are beyond belief.

The last caveat concerns Opana/oxymorphone itself. If you get one or two, no problem. But get six or ten or more, and you have trouble ahead. When you run out, the fall from Olympus is long and can leave you broken at the end. Every time I go on an Opana jag that last more than one or two days when I run out I'm plunged into some of the darkest depression imaginable. It can take as much as a week to go away. So if you fool with this stuff be prepared for glory. But be aware that suffering can follow the glory, suffering that far outweighs any pleasure you got from the drug. For that reason, as dedicated a dopefiend as I am--I mean my lust for opiates is beyond imagining--I rarely fool with Opana. I recently did so and ended the jag a few days ago, and right now just about anything can bring me to tears, and I feel like shit. I'm not talking about physical withdrawal. It's just that you fly so high, coming back down to the ground is a supremely painful experience. I try to avoid heroin for the same reason. No other drugs seem to do this to me, not even fentanyl, which I just went on a months-long jag with. So be fore-warned, and fore-warned is fore-armed.
Old 29-11-2012, 03:54
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
GUCH is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Preparing Opana ER for insufflation (snorting)--Yes! it can be done!

the best thing i have ever used to break tablets is a pair of snips. the kind used to cut metal.they slice through any tablet or capsule i have ever come across includeing opana
Old 29-11-2012, 04:03

that sounds good and maybe next time (if there is a next time) it shall be tried. But keep in mind the mincing with the hobby knife is the most important part, though it would be admittedly difficult to do with an intact tablet.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 30-11-2012, 08:12
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
GUCH is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

i actually never tried useing an exacto knife and i even have one in the draw i keep my pills im gonna try nextime i come across a opana agreed that the hardest/most important part of prepping them is crushing finely enough
Old 30-11-2012, 16:11

Not to nit pick but you can't really crush the fragments of the opana tablet. You have to chop them. Even the little bitty pieces are hard as rocks, and you get leverage to mince them with the knife by holding the point down with a fingertip and moving the handle up and down. Leverage is the key. Also key is chopping the pill into the smallest pieces you can with whatever tool you prefer before you go to work on it with the knife.
Old 30-12-2012, 07:37

Male from United States
djstr0be is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ive tried both and imo the dremel method works a million times better..Chopping the pill into little pieces means its gonna take longer to absorb into your body compared to sanding the pill down into flufffy powder with the dremel. After its all grinded I like to add a pinch of baking soda to reduce the gel.I find that when you do it this way it sticks to the inside of your nose much better allowing much more to be released at once..
Old 11-01-2013, 18:28
Mercury Member

23 y/o Male from USA - West Virginia
jarlaxle needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

the dremel wont waste everything if, you take a large glass bowl and hold the dremel and pill inside it and have the dremel spining towards the bottom of the bowl and it works so much better and only takes 45 seconds to a minute, when i opened this thread i thought u actually had information... not just telling me to cut it up into small pieces which i and every1 else in the drug comunity already knew, thank you captain obvious.however this was not a complete waste of time as the guy b4 me djstr0be had a good idea with the baking soda id like to try out

Post Quality Evaluations:
Childish name calling ("captain obvious").
Old 14-01-2013, 00:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
Inreksalsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

From my experience, the dremel then mixing with a little baking soda works quite well.
Old 18-01-2013, 02:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlaxle View Post
the dremel wont waste everything if, you take a large glass bowl and hold the dremel and pill inside it and have the dremel spining towards the bottom of the bowl and it works so much better and only takes 45 seconds to a minute, when i opened this thread i thought u actually had information... not just telling me to cut it up into small pieces which i and every1 else in the drug comunity already knew, thank you captain obvious.however this was not a complete waste of time as the guy b4 me djstr0be had a good idea with the baking soda id like to try out

Well thank you for the whining post that adds nothing useful to the thread, Captain Pouty-Face.

If the info is so obvious, why don't you point me to a tek or a thread that gives the same detailed info that I gave? Tell you what: you do that and then I'll send you about a hundred links to posts saying snorting the new Opana simply can't be done. My process works, and works well. Thus, I tell people about it and they can actually get something out of those Opanas instead of wasting them by swallowing them.

I still think using a Dremel on the new Opana is bullshit, because

a) I think the gums that compose about 95% of the mass of the tablet will goo up under heat just like they will in the presence of water. and

b) because I've been using Dremels and similar tools for over thirty years, on all sorts of substances, and anytime you grind anything with a Dremel a lot of it ends up as dust in the air. Unless your glass bowl is about six feet tall some of it is going to get away. Maybe if you did it inside a blast hood so none of it could escape, then waiting for the dust to settle before you try to collect it. But have a nice time trying to scrape it up so you can use it. Suit yourself, but I believe even if you could use a Dremel to prepare them, I'm not willing to waste even a little bit.

I'm willing to admit I could be wrong. I'm even willing to give it a try the next time I go on an Opana jag. If it works, I'll come back to the thread and say so.

I can tell by reading your post I'm probably a lot older than you and was dopefiending when you were a germ cell in your daddy's nutsack. I have a lot of experience. When I think I have something that will make things easier or safer for my fellow dopefiends, I post. That's all this is, dude. Not a contest.

Next time you disagree with something you read, why don't you put on your big-boy pants and act like an adult? Say something useful instead of pouting.

Patrickz added 9 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inreksalsa View Post
From my experience, the dremel then mixing with a little baking soda works quite well.

You see? This is how grownups do it. This is a helpful post.

What does the baking soda do? I find Opana to be hard on the sinuses after three or four days using it. Does the baking soda make it less harsh? Or just easier to snort?

I will definitely try the Dremel next time. If I'm wrong about it, and I hope I am, it would definitely be easier than the process I use. The way I do it works, but it IS a fuckin bitch to have to do all that work.

You know what's the best thing? When they changed the formulation so that you couldn't grind them on a screen anymore, the value went way down. At least it did where I live. The guy I get them from, he's convinced that it's impossible to snort the new ones. I'm practically the only guy still buying Opanas from him and I get them for (Prices removed), depending on quantity.

Patrickz added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstr0be View Post
Ive tried both and imo the dremel method works a million times better..Chopping the pill into little pieces means its gonna take longer to absorb into your body compared to sanding the pill down into flufffy powder with the dremel. After its all grinded I like to add a pinch of baking soda to reduce the gel.I find that when you do it this way it sticks to the inside of your nose much better allowing much more to be released at once..

Yep, definitely going to try the Dremel next time.

You're right, chopping leaves you with larger pieces than grinding, and the larger pieces do take longer to absorb. I found that it takes longer to get started, but makes up for it by lasting a little longer. I'd still prefer snorting powdered Opana, because it's just easier on the nose. I also find that the bigger pieces linger in the sinuses long after all the drug's gone, so the next day I end up having to blow out a ton of slimy snot. Not painful or anything, but it is a little disgusting. Like any true dopefiend, though, I'm willing to pay the price. I've tried everything, and in my experience Opana is second only to fentanyl so far as pharmaceuticals are concerned. Every tablet I can lay my hands on is going straight up my nose, even if I have to use a chainsaw on the goddamn things.

Patrickz added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Apologies for the multi-post. I don't get to this site very often.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This post borders on flaming but still very rude. The worst though, is price discussion.
For childish bickering and price discussion. Please re-read the rules about price discussion.

Last edited by Smeg; 28-02-2014 at 12:20. Reason: Price discussion.
Old 20-01-2013, 17:23
Silver Member

Male from United States
Inreksalsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

The baking soda doesn't make it any easier on the sinuses, but adding just a little and mixing well with the powdered Opana does make it easier to snort effectively, and reduces gelling and nasty goop. The key is using a very small amount or you'll be blowing your nose a lot, presumably losing the drug in the process.
Thankfully, the generic Impax Opana ER is now out and reviews indicate it is similar to the old formula in being easy to insufflate for quicker onset of pain relief.
Old 02-07-2013, 00:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
PhiPack is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz View Post
a) I think the gums that compose about 95% of the mass of the tablet will goo up under heat just like they will in the presence of water. and
Not in my experience. But, I also only do like 30 seconds and then let it rest so it doesnt heat up so much. I havent noticed any melting or gooing at all. It is a nice, fine powder. I actually think I am going to do this to other things that require insufflation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz View Post
b) because I've been using Dremels and similar tools for over thirty years, on all sorts of substances, and anytime you grind anything with a Dremel a lot of it ends up as dust in the air. Unless your glass bowl is about six feet tall some of it is going to get away. Maybe if you did it inside a blast hood so none of it could escape, then waiting for the dust to settle before you try to collect it. But have a nice time trying to scrape it up so you can use it. Suit yourself, but I believe even if you could use a Dremel to prepare them, I'm not willing to waste even a little bit.
I take a milk jug and cut off enough of the top for me to put the dremel and Opana in it and do it that way. I do it on my freshly cleaned hardwoods with nothing around me and then inspect the floor afterwards and take my hand across to see if anything stick to my hand and it is smooth as can be and only get a slight little speck on my hand that I can rub off into the container.

You complain about wasting it but the way they make those, it is too hard for your body to break down so taking them in any kind of chunk will most certainly waste a lot.
Old 05-07-2013, 00:26

Male from United States
motormouth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Ok for you people who want to grind the new opanas, I haven't done this cause I get the crushable opanas but take a 2 litter bottle of pop that's empty and wash it out and let it dry, cut the top of the pop bottle off and cut a hole towards the bottom of the bottle on the side were the dremel tool will fit in the hole. Now use a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the pill and turn the dermal tool on and you have the pill held with the pliers now grind the pill and all the dust will go into the pop bottle when your done you will not loose any of the pill now dump out all the dust from the pill and snort your heart out.... I know one thing the oxymorphone crushables seem to be a lot stronger then the opanas was cause I did 2 20 mg opanas and 2 40mg opanas crushed them up and it did nothing for me now I do 1 30mg oxymorphone and it rocks my world....
Old 20-09-2013, 18:01

Male from United States
Skinman is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I hear about this dremmel thing...it seems like there might be another way. Removing the outer layer by sucking on or carefully rinsing and rubbing, then locating an automotive hose clamp and unscrewing it all the way.
It seems that when the hose clamp is straightened out, the side that would have been considered the outside while it was together acts as a "cheese grater". This might take a little while to do, a few minutes maybe, but the results are said to be pretty good. There is always the problem of that last little bit that was being held...don't know about that. It is a sure bet that someone could come up with some clean needle nose pliers to get that down very small...
Old 03-10-2013, 04:31

26 y/o Male from United States
Anabolicollege17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

holy crap guys. I used the Dremmel method and grinded up 2 10mg ers and sniffed half of the pile and I'm ripped. I ate 4 last night cut and chewed and felt nothing at all and had cold sweats all night. Thank you dremmel guy for posting! WOW
Old 11-10-2013, 03:12

Male from United States
motormouth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Yes by they do gel up in your nose when your snort them

motormouth added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Yes but they do gel up in your nose when your snort them...

Last edited by motormouth; 11-10-2013 at 03:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2013, 21:55
Silver Member

Female from United States
camaro600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Any ideas or experiences with
Exalgo as far as crushing it.
Old 28-10-2013, 22:33

41 y/o Male from USA - California
nickyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

I guess taking them orally doesn't produce the desired effect? They are very very hard tabs. I wonder if they're so hard they pass right through the digestive system and out the bladder.
Old 16-02-2014, 19:58

22 y/o Male from United States
Jakethesnake2288 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone having problem with there chest hurting after you dremel the opana? And btw dremel does work great. I use 3 cd cases and A glass tray. If anyone wants me to post how just ask but hoping they don t cause health problems. Like lung cancer
Or heart blockage.

Share this on:

Sitelinks: Information: