Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-11-2012, 19:33

30 y/o Female from United States
SweetestSin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pain in legs after meth use

I get an intense pulsating pain in my legs. My knees turn red and they feel like there on fire. My hubby can even feel how hot they get. So I know it's not in my head. I TRY to never stay up more then two nights, so I stop using on the third day. Every once and awhile as the day progresses I get that horrible pain and it doesn't stop for 2 to 3 days. I've tried everything from walking, running, yoga, hot baths but nothing eases the throbbing except strong painkillers. I'm afraid I'm causing permanent damage if I keep it up. . Can anyone please tell me why this happening. If you could preferable tell me how I can prevenst it in the future id appreciate it. I'm a small to moderate user and like I've said it doesn't always happen.
Old 29-11-2012, 01:45
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
opiatesluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Pain in legs after meth use

The first thing that would come to my mind regarding your symptoms would be your drug usage, secondly I think you mentioned how you would stay up for 2 days ? This is certainlely not very healthy either, even though I know it's pretty comon for Meth-Users to stay up for 2-3 days without feeling like any kind of muscle pain.

The pain and the inflammation that you describe could also be triggered by something else than drugs, A throbbing pain in the leg is an indication that there is some problem in its structural components: bones, muscles, tendons, and nerves. It's too early too talk about a Thrombophlebitis yet, but I would strongly suggest that you seek medical attention if it happen again.

O
Old 29-11-2012, 14:29

30 y/o Female from Australia
Tr1ppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

It is possible that your body is tensing up during your "high". The muscles in your body contract and remain in a tense state until it begins to detox the drug. Sometimes users are aware of it, sometimes they are not but it is very hard to relax. If your body has remained in such a way for 2-3 days you will feel the pain of the muscles releasing.

The redness could also indicate the rush of blood being delivered from lack thereof due to using.
Old 29-11-2012, 14:50
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from Australia
KitKat84 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

If you are so concerned for your health then stop taking drugs. Why would you keep putting something into your body that is creating pain. Your body is trying to tell you that what you are putting in me is no good but you are just ignoring the warning signs.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:53
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Never had 'pain' but often felt a little uncomfortable in the legs myself . . I put it down to a circulation problem caused from the obvious . .
Old 06-12-2012, 06:32
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from United States
sweetbebe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

KitKat84, I don't think she is ignoring it if she is on this site asking for advice about it, she's trying to address it. Yes?

SweetestSin, I think what the other commenters mentioned about you being up for two days, takes a toll on the muscles. I know whenever I went on amphetamine binges I wound up with sore muscles and inflammation. I also noticed my legs would get warm, my knees and thigh areas would get red and sometimes the skin would get dry. That I think is your body just communicating that parts of it are exhausted, so my advice would be to take it down a notch and try to avoid the urge to stay up and keep doing it for two days. I know it can be hard to stop once you start going cause I've been there myself, one time stayed up three nights in a row and by the end it hurt! Keep hydrated. Also, ice packs for 10 or 15 min at most on the inflamed areas will do wonders.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:20
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

If this is a symptom that's persisting since o.g purchases than this will be a moot point.

At the risk of sounding like a fool though-- perhaps grab your product from a secondary source? The posters do give valid advice in the way your body is stressed-- although you do say two days is your max.

However:
Multivitamin, omega 3(fish oil pills, and hydration could help if you notice joint pains. I'm no doctor and this comes from an amphetamine answer re:joint pains. (Same category as being on the GO though).

Share this on:

Tags
meth, methamphetamine