Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-11-2012, 10:04

Male from United States
illy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How is the best 100% pure, strongest methamphetamine?

Hello All,

I have learned how to wash my crappy meth with acetone and how to do a dual-solvent recrystallization. I tried my cleaned MA and its very different, very little taste at all (when smoking) ! So smooth I couldn't feel it going in my lungs .

I have only been using a few months and it occurred to me that I've never had good, pure meth. Could all you experienced people out there tell us newbies what the really good stuff is like?

So, aside from the obvious, that pure meth makes you higher, more quickly and with less product….

What does it taste like?
How is the high different?
Can you feel the effects from one toke on the pipe?
Does it behave differently in the pipe? Crackback, sizzling, etc.
Is the smoke/vapor different?
Is there more or less residue in your pipe?
Were the crystals large, were they clear? were they BLUE

Lets hear your story of when you scored the good stuff…

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use titles that make sense. How is it what?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-11-25 06.06.55.jpg (57.7 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by illy; 25-11-2012 at 11:44. Reason: add picture
Old 26-11-2012, 15:29

34 y/o Female from Australia
Jensapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: How is the best 100% pure, strongest methamphetamine?

I've had meth that this crazy monkey I know cooked himself and one point would keep me up all night. I use IV but know a lot of smokers and smoked a bit myself an from my experience it shouldn't burn black. It may also seem like a small amount but just keeps on smoking up. Taste varies but usually that normal chemically taste. When shooting it.. Well!! I thought I wet my pants the first time I had it as the rush down there was full on! Not really sure what the purity is like in other places but I know for a fact I've had some very high quality stuff an if u come across it, u know it. (highly recommend STAYING AWAY from using needles)...
Old 06-12-2012, 06:05
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I stuff SWIM had in China was unbelievably good . . For a weekend user 2 or 3 tokes would give you an intense, alert but ultra relaxed rush that would last a good 12 hours before it started to wear off - so then there was another 6-8 hours of that before the comedown, all from 2 or 3 big tokes and nothing more.. The smoke clouds were the biggest I've experienced to date also.. After trying batches back in Australia since returning, nothing honestly comes even close. Taste was almost tasteless now that I think of it . . . extremely smooth with no bitterness what so ever . . My tolerence expanded over the couple months I was there, the first time I got the exact same feeling from one toke.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 21-06-2013, 23:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
Tweakin hard is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1

Pure meth as you call it is still a mix of dextromethamphetemine and levromethamphetemine not sure about the last one. The size of the crystal formations just depend on how slow it is cooled. But they are linear, it tastes kinda like lemon or lime salt. There is no residue, residue is the chemical additives. Oh and dextromethamphetemine is the good kind it's what gets you high. Um one hit will get you high and two will blow your mind clouds are massive and it recrystalizes faster.

Tweakin hard added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Oh and it DMA and LMA btw and both are schedule II restricted.

Last edited by Tweakin hard; 21-06-2013 at 23:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-06-2013, 22:58
Diverboone Diverboone is nu online
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweakin hard View Post
Pure meth as you call it is still a mix of dextromethamphetemine and levromethamphetemine not sure about the last one. The size of the crystal formations just depend on how slow it is cooled. But they are linear, it tastes kinda like lemon or lime salt. There is no residue, residue is the chemical additives. Oh and dextromethamphetemine is the good kind it's what gets you high. Um one hit will get you high and two will blow your mind clouds are massive and it recrystalizes faster.

Tweakin hard added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Oh and it DMA and LMA btw and both are schedule II restricted.
Misleading post. The left or right rotation of the enantiomers is not related to purity, as either are pure methamphetamine.

Levo-methamphetamine in legally sold with out a prescription in the U S it not a controlled drug.
Old 23-06-2013, 16:41
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

The most pure I have ever had was from a mafia guy in china that I randomly ended up drinking with at a hotel (because being the only foreigner in the joint too). He was in my life for about 1 month and during that month was the most pure stuff without a doubt. I remember being so energized and aroused stronger than any other moment in my life - for about 12 hours at peak high. Incredible stuff it was..
Old 23-06-2013, 17:25
Silver Member

Male from United States
Tweakin hard is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverboone View Post
Misleading post. The left or right rotation of the enantiomers is not related to purity, as either are pure methamphetamine.

Levo-methamphetamine in legally sold with out a prescription in the U S it not a controlled drug.
Your right, it's the OTC meth in Vicks inhalers. My bad.

Tweakin hard added 24 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

And all meth is going to be a racemic mixture of both dextromethamphetemine and levomethamphetemine so 100 purity of either is nigh impossible but great percentages can be achieved.

Last edited by Tweakin hard; 23-06-2013 at 17:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-06-2013, 17:29
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Just so you know, you can't get 100% pure meth (even from walter white ) If I remember correctly the highest purity of meth that can be made is 92%.

Also, big crystals doesn't necessarily mean high purity.
Old 23-06-2013, 20:48
Banned

Male from Earth
xiachunyu should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Your right, it's the OTC meth in Vicks inhalers. My bad.

Tweakin hard added 24 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

And all meth is going to be a racemic mixture of both dextromethamphetemine and levomethamphetemine so 100 purity of either is nigh impossible but great percentages can be achieved.
I'm Chinese, he said is right, made in China is after resolution of left and right before a sale, l is L in most cases is throw! Separation of operation about 3 times can achieve fairly good purity, so we can buy is authentic methyl certainly contains a small amount of L - methyl but it is not worth mentioning!

xiachunyu added 5 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael6120 View Post
The most pure I have ever had was from a mafia guy in china that I randomly ended up drinking with at a hotel (because being the only foreigner in the joint too). He was in my life for about 1 month and during that month was the most pure stuff without a doubt. I remember being so energized and aroused stronger than any other moment in my life - for about 12 hours at peak high. Incredible stuff it was..
Welcome to travel to China next time! All areas of China - are the same, the South than the North cheap but the quality is good, but also buy North South methyl just some teenagers want to get rich so the general quality of the but can distinguish one haha!

Last edited by xiachunyu; 23-06-2013 at 20:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-06-2013, 22:11
Diverboone Diverboone is nu online
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

Quote:
And all meth is going to be a racemic mixture of both dextromethamphetemine and levomethamphetemine.
Chemistry is not my strong point but when speaking of racemic mixtures, racemic generally means a 50%/50% mixture. the term has become loosely used and can be confusing to some.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:37

31 y/o Male from Australia
pscyhighatrist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

best I ever had was straight from a cook. id been buying lots off this guy, and one day I got my usual ball. before I left he threw me a baggy of white powder/small crystals. about .1 of a gram, and said be careful. I was with my brother and we drove to a park and injected it. took ages to come on compared to what we were used to, but when it did....omg! we both jumped out of the car, and just had to go for a walk( very fast walk lol ) we were rushing for ages, and when it calmed down, were speeding for probably 24 hours. very intense stuff. ill never forget that day. truly awesome stuff .
Old 03-02-2014, 21:28

24 y/o Female from Australia
NudieLova should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Not exactly how pure this was but my source got it straight from China. There was NO residue and it smoked for agggeeees! 1 point cracked back fairly quickly and took over 20-30min to smoke. Whenever ive had red or blue ice it hasn't been pure and fairly medeocre compared to the purer stuff. This stuff from China was slightly cloudy, large and it tasted like normal ice and gave me an immediate rush with the first hit. Once you've had pure you can immediately suss it out with the first hit
Old 04-02-2014, 06:44

Male from United States
2stepsahead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

i once knew a little monkey he had been in the meth ice crystal or what ever u call it for the better part of 23 years now the first time say 1991 they said it was called glass WOW so pure i hated it took .1 of a gram smoke it in a 4 to 6 time an it took me week to go to sleep .then around mid 90 red and annie was both around everywhere that was reaaly the cook the better the cook the better the dope then from 2002 till 2006 my monkey done some ice very good some big chunks some very wet yellowish in color some crstal clear both good an bad then from about 2009 till now theres not been any good ice some taste good but no kick so now my monkey found a few old friends who some times like to fix treatys for people an my monkey start putting it in a iv after all those years of some sorting eatting yes the backdoor way to now i cant stop the needle fuck it all up for my monkey 20 or better years alot of meth experience the needle in less the one month has fucked me up needles +meth= one dead addict
Old 20-02-2014, 06:06

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

High purity dope leaves as little residue behind as possible. the stem should resin up a pure white, no brown. When you're done with a bowl the pipe should look nearly new. Also, after it recrystalizes it should fan out in a sort of spiderweb design. It should make you feel higher with fewer side effects, and off lower doses. The current stuff I have is some of the purest i've ever seen, at least from what i can see and feel. It's not a single shard of see through "glass" but it seems to leave no cut or anything behind, vaporizes very clean andtheres not a speck of brown in the stem, white as snow. I also believe though, that just because it keeps you up longer doesn't mean its "better". I would say "better" is most cost effective and with the deisired results. Around Albuquerque NM finally someone has put out some true "blue tinted" meth to mimic the highly pure product Heisenberg cooked in Breaking Bad. Well it apparently is a big threat because its "sexy, popular, etc" to new or first time users. Anyways, they have said it starts out in the orient somewhere at 99% purity, but buy the time it is cut and blued the purity is down to a "way below average of 50-60% pure". So if this stuff is being debunked as sub par potency, I would imagine the potency of some of the stuff here is of pretty high quality.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, methamphetamine