Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 20-11-2012, 20:07

30 y/o Male from Switzerland
goldenboy should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Drug for my wife to have sex urge

Hi all,

To brief you the history of my wife, she was a victim of raped and drugged (sleeping pills-childhood, Meth-grade6 onwards) since her childhood (4yo-15yo with about 8 different males on different years) . I had a relationship on her when she was 16yo and damn she was so sex addict at that time. Time past by, she's now 24yo and she lost all here urge towards sex. So, what drug should my wife take so that she will have the same addiction when she was on her younger years..

Please Advise....

Post Quality Evaluations:
This whole concept is despicable and sets an awful example. This is exactly how drugs and sex should NOT be mixed. Get your wife some help, not some drugs.
Old 20-11-2012, 20:30
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: Drug for my wife to have sex urge

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
Hi all,

To brief you the history of my wife, she was a victim of raped and drugged (sleeping pills-childhood, Meth-grade6 onwards) since her childhood (4yo-15yo with about 8 different males on different years) . I had a relationship on her when she was 16yo and damn she was so sex addict at that time. Time past by, she's now 24yo and she lost all here urge towards sex. So, what drug should my wife take so that she will have the same addiction when she was on her younger years..

Please Advise....
It took me two minutes to fully accept what you typed, and I realized your lack of English was the issue.

Let me explain the issue here: "So, what drug should my wife take so that she will have the same addiction when she was on her younger years." You really mean to say "What substance could assist in bringing back my wife's sex drive?"

In English, without the key words (nouns) relating to the need for sex, it sounds like you are wanting to drug your wife and make her have sex. Be careful when typing in another language by fully expressing yourself. These things get perceived wrong. I am saying this for your protection here.

Now to answer the question:
There is no drug that will help this. The medicine she needs is psychological. She needs a therapist. She needs a medical professional. A doctor. No medication or narcotic in any way is going to take this problem and make it go away. Help her by listening to me. Please.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich kann nur ein bisschen sprechen. Sie muss einen Psychologen aufsuchen! Keine Drogen werden diese Problems helfen. Sie muss sich unter Kontrolle kriegen mit einem Arzt/Psychologen. Es gibt keine Drogen, dass psychologisches Trauma hilft... Bitte bitte hör mir zu! Meine Vorschläge sind wichtig, weil sie das Leben besser gestalten wird. Sucht ihr einen Psychologen auf?

(For the moderators: I know this is the English side, but this person seems like a German-speaker and this is a serious issue. I'd much rather they understand.)

Great post! Compassion for a non English speaker trying to express their thoughts, great respect to the OP, DF needs more of this! Kudo's SP!!
Old 20-11-2012, 20:31

Female from Canada
kc958 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Sounds like your wife needs to get some counseling for the stuff that happened to her when she was a child.
Old 20-11-2012, 21:17
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Pringles is a decent psychonaut.Pringles is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

There is no drug that will do what you ask. No quick fix, the underlying issues have to be addressed & then things will be how they should be.

Good luck, i hope your wife finds peace & happiness.
Old 20-11-2012, 21:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclvr View Post
Sounds like your wife needs to get some counseling for the stuff that happened to her when she was a child.
This. Personally I think it's pretty fucking selfish to want to give your wife drugs so that you can have sex. Nowhere in OP's post does it mention wanting to consider her enjoyment, or even whether she has consented to this. Maybe it is a language thing and I'm overreacting but I cant help but think that you're going about this all wrong, OP.

So. Counseling first, and once she feels psychologically up to it then you can start talking with her about empatheogens.

I was going to respond to OP, but you took the words out of my mouth.
Old 20-11-2012, 22:03
Banned

Male from United States
ReceptorMan is heading for the Darwin Award.ReceptorMan is heading for the Darwin Award.ReceptorMan is heading for the Darwin Award.

As much as I recommend psychological therapy, I must answer the OP's question.

Marijuana. Be careful though, she might not be able to orgasm without it.

This post is pointless because you haven't written enough. Explain your thought process. Furthermore, what little you did write is highly presumptuous; not everyone finds MJ arousing. Claiming she might not be able to orgasm without it is absurd.
Old 20-11-2012, 22:36
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
Thirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPACThirst4knowledge must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,027, Level: 8 Points: 3,027, Level: 8 Points: 3,027, Level: 8
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%

I realise there may be a language problem here but what is clear is that this young woman of 24 years old has been abused since she was four until the age of fifteen. During that period she had eight different men abuse her- sexually or with enforced drugs, or maybe both.

When you met her at the age of sixteen,you started a relationship with her during which (as I understand it) she appeared to have a high sex drive which you enjoyed.

Now, at 24 years old, she has lost her interest in having sex with you and you want to give her drugs to rekindle her interest.

Is that correct?

If so, I am speechless at the insensitivity of your post!

Goldenboy, do you not realise that giving her drugs is continuing the abuse she received as a child?

Please, get her some professional help - help which she should have received long ago.

She is not a performing monkey- she is a very damaged young woman.

Well said, it doesn't seem like its a language barrier thats the problem here.

Last edited by Thirst4knowledge; 20-11-2012 at 23:14. Reason: typo
Old 20-11-2012, 23:45
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Here is my whole heartburn on this. I would have given this man some descriptive answers as I have taught a few choice girls this exact "method" to increase sex drive and orgasm consistency. I mean trust me: with the right girl who is truly curious and wants to explore her pleasure further, this is a great thing. Yet this is not the case here.

To say that she was abused and forced onto a drug... and then to think you are solving this through medication or further drug abuse... is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Sorry, I don't think anyone should be answering this question as the answer will only do more harm.
Old 21-11-2012, 02:07
Titanium Member

Female from United States
Karmageddon is captain of the psychonauts.Karmageddon is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Sounds like when you first met and slept with your wife, she was still very damaged and the trauma of her childhood hadn't yet caught up to her. No drug will fix this and I agree with the others that this is not the correct way to go about increasing her desire for you. She needs professional medical therapy and it will probably take a lot of time for her to work through these issues. I'm hoping that there is a language barrier here as I'd like to believe that you are not as naive and insensitive as you appear to be in your post. Good luck to you both.

Share this on: