Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 19-11-2012, 17:01
Banned

20 y/o Male from United States
zepol should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
what is the "wax" that they sell at smoke shops in little jars?

Ok so I picked up some spice from the local headshop. Next to the spice was this brown or yellow wax in little jars. I asked the owner and he Just said it's wax? And that u need a oil burner to smoke it. Is a oil burner like a pookie pipe? Like a g pipe or what and what's the effects of this so called wax I want to try it. And if a oil burner is a pookie do u smoke wax just like g or what
Old 19-11-2012, 17:41
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,007, Level: 11 Points: 6,007, Level: 11 Points: 6,007, Level: 11
Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5%
Re: what is the "wax" that they sell at smoke shops in little jars?

Sounds like BHO sort of.. I think the methods would be the same ..

What is this stuff called?

Quote:
BHO is a waxy concentrated cannabis extract made by pushing liquid butane (which liquefies easily) through a tube packed with frosty buds. The resulting solution is a mix of concrete oils, waxes, cannabinoids, terpenoids, and sometimes chlorophyll
Here are some ways people smoke BHO.. I guess its probably similar

'
Quote:
.smoking in a glass It works It works too but is a little cumbersome the way I did it.. Hash ball on the end of a bent up paperclip. . Start it burning just a little and the smoke will soon fill the glass. . Slide glass just a bit over the edge of the table,, insert bendy stray and inhale the goodness. Defiantely low tech.
Quote:
around here the head shops sell little glass ice pipes and they call them incense oil burners rofl. You can buy an incense oil burned for $x-rofl. or make your own or make your own from an incandescent light bulb, screw off 2 liter bottle cap, and a light bulb,, and a straw.

another way to smoke it would be to take knifehits. warm up two butter knives on the stove and cute a milk jug in half putting the open end in your mouth. . use the hot knives to warm a tiny amount of BHO and the jug to funnel it into tiny amount of BHO.
I am sure the many ways that meth is smoked would work as well.

Seems like people also put some on weed or plant matter in joints.. they say it will liquefy and go right through the screen in pipes.

here is what the incense burners look like that are sold in headshops. Although I am sure they are many models of burner available at different retail locations

looks like it would be good for many other types of products and not just incense

Hope that helps.. I have never tried it, so let us know how it goes.. also make sure it is not just wax before you go smoking it

Post Quality Evaluations:
great post! Saved me from buying a vaporizer

Last edited by Basoodler; 19-11-2012 at 18:09. Reason: my copy and paste on my phone messed up and duplicated stuff
Old 19-11-2012, 18:18
Banned

20 y/o Male from United States
zepol should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

So it cont ains weed? I wouldnt think so as they sell it at a smoke shop

Post Quality Evaluations:
This does not contribute to the conversation. Of course it isn't weed. It is a synthetic cannabinoid.
Old 19-11-2012, 18:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
iR Caru is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepol View Post
Ok so I picked up some spice from the local headshop. Next to the spice was this brown or yellow wax in little jars. I asked the owner and he Just said it's wax? And that u need a oil burner to smoke it. Is a oil burner like a pookie pipe? Like a g pipe or what and what's the effects of this so called wax I want to try it. And if a oil burner is a pookie do u smoke wax just like g or what

Did the owner of the headshop imply that it would have any effect if inhaled? If so, I'd find it extremely unlikely that it'd be actual BHO in most cases. And something tells me you may not get quite the same product trying to make a BHO concentration out of pure material as opposed to using plant material to extract from. It may be similar, however the consistency may be a lot different - however I don't have much basis for this.

Regardless, that's an interesting concept. Depending on what the wax was made out of, it could potentially be a more healthy way to ingest synthetic cannabinoids(if it is indeed something similar to a BHO extraction) as retail-sold "blends," as opposed to burning plant material and all the carcinogens and toxins associated. Since it'd be legally dangerous to sell the pure chemical(even if your headshop claimed to be a research chemical supplier and not to be sold for human consumption), turning it into some sort of wax to be under the guise of incense as with the current plant blends.
Old 19-11-2012, 19:19
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

I found some stuff for sale.. that might be it....

they call them wax incense, oils or perfumes :/

I may be off base, but the comments on their store indicate consumption of them. But its hard to tell, its called carnival wax..

I read something about oils and wax products, but have never seen them
Old 21-11-2012, 19:11

23 y/o Male from United States
SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Is it possible they carry this wax to justify carrying oil burners?
Old 24-11-2012, 11:52

23 y/o Male from United States
Sur4guy101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR KIT View Post
Is it possible they carry this wax to justify carrying oil burners?
I'm sure this is probably the case, they were probably fragrance waxes as most headshops carry that stuff. That would also make sense that he'd be keeping his other "incense" blends there, like spice and stuff. There are various incense oil burners, I've yet to see any research chems that are targeted for use in hash rigs. Though if the person working said you smoke it then who knows?
Old 24-11-2012, 13:26
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

The most healthy way to consume synthetic cannabinoids is to buy them in pure form as a powder (which you weigh with a proper scale) and then vaporize that powder in a burner, crack pipe or similar apparatus. It also produces a more pleasant and longer lasting high than smoking.

While vaporizing those wax products is probably healthier than smoking cannabinoids together with plant material, we don't know what is in that wax besides the cannabinoids. Since pure cannabinoids are much more potent than Hash oil, probably just one part in 10 is cannabinoids and the rest some unidentified gunk which i would not put in my lungs while there are (almost) pure cannabinoids freely available on the internet.

Last edited by Großschmackhaft; 24-11-2012 at 14:07.
Old 24-11-2012, 13:45
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.al-k-mist really knows their shit.
Points: 1,757, Level: 6 Points: 1,757, Level: 6 Points: 1,757, Level: 6
Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0% Activity: 8.0%

my guess is it is the BHO equivilant, like spice is fake weed, its prob what ever legal cannabinoids abound in a fake hash oil thing
I npormally smoke about 5 rips of KILLER BHO in the morning before coffee, and often throiughout the day, but need the pain pill in vapor form right away
I have a special bowl on my bong for oil, but before we got that, I just put a small dab in my nug pipe(glass) on the side, and hold the pipe sideways, so the oil was on a flat surface(just imagine the bowl held sideways, and a small dab placed on the non-hole side) and use a hakko dash 20w soldering iron to vaporize the oil...they also sell glass wands you heat with a torch(or the stove) and touch that to the oil, for vaporization
I know whats in my medicine, but not what waxy compounds are in that stuff
Old 24-11-2012, 16:33
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepol View Post
So it cont ains weed? I wouldnt think so as they sell it at a smoke shop
Is medical marijuana legal in your area? If so, it might be BHO. In all likelihood, however, it is probably just as another member already mentioned-being sold as a justification to carry glass pipes. Can you post a pic?
Old 24-11-2012, 20:48
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxinreleased View Post
Is medical marijuana legal in your area? If so, it might be BHO.
I thought medical marijuana was available from licensed dispensaries, not smoke shops.
Old 24-11-2012, 21:21
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Großschmackhaft View Post
I thought medical marijuana was available from licensed dispensaries, not smoke shops.
In my local area, they are both. That is, if you consider a "smoke shop" to be a business that sells items which are to be used as an aid in consuming medical cannabis.

Also, when one sees a storefront with the sign "smoke shop" (there are two in the local area that I am aware of), around here, it is a notice that they deal in tobacco and tobacco products ONLY. They do not sell paraphenalia in any form.

I am unsure if this is a strictly local-i.e. county-thing, or if it is state-wide, as I have never been in a smoke shop outside of the county where I live that operated under these rules. Usually, if you see the words "smoke shop", you can safely assume that it is equivalent to "head shop", and that they might sell tobacco products as a side item, but that their main business is to sell items which facilitate the use of drugs.

Anyway, it was just a thought.
Old 24-11-2012, 22:16
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu

OK I found some.

If you Google "ur-144 honey oil " you will get hits. Its safe to say others have developed similar products. Although I am not sure that any has made it to the stores.. it seems like if it were not diluted it could.be dangerous.

Anyway it just proves that one BHO - like product exists. I think what the open saw were probably the oils used to justify meth pipes

Share this on: