Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

The euphoric body Physical sides of drug use.

Old 14-11-2012, 06:48

Male from Earth
swimo should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
What OTC products contain ephedrine ?

My cat wonders what products at his local pharmacy he can get that contain ephedrine
What are some other OTC uppers my cat can take to give him energy and or keep him
Awake (besides coffee and tabbaco ) thanks swimmers *purrrrrrrr*

swimo added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

My cat is in Canada by the way

swimo added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

My cat is in Canada by the way

Last edited by swimo; 14-11-2012 at 06:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-11-2012, 21:41

20 y/o Male from Canada
Communityfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: What OTC products contain ephedrine ?

The sale is supposed to require a prescription these days but now is usually found in the diet/weight-loss section of most stores; you will not find it in the nasal decongestant sections any more.
Old 20-11-2012, 22:08
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

:broncaid and primatine tablets have ephedrine hcl
Sold as asthma medication.

I would recomend those the stuff in diet products ephedra alkaloids. Which can have a nasty body load
Old 20-11-2012, 22:22
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

In the US, you have to go to the pharmacy counter & get it from the pharmacist directly, but ephedrine is available in OTC asthma medications. One is called Bronkaid, the other is Primatene tablets ( NOT the Primatene Mist, which is on the shelf - that contains epinephrine). There's usually a generic/store brand available as well that is less expensive.

Perhaps Canada has a similar setup. Maybe try a web search for Bronkaid in Canada or something?

~Kailey
Old 20-11-2012, 22:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

^I've also seen the brand Bronch-EZE sold in gas stations behind the counter in the States; I think it varies by state. It may be a similar situation in Canada, maybe check out some pharmacy websites to see whether they stock these types of products, which almost certainly will be OTC, but BTC (behind the counter).
Old 20-11-2012, 22:52
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Bronch-EZE has ephedrine??

Because I thought it could only be dispensed by the pharmacist, like psuedoephedrine. I could be wrong, though. And perhaps it differs by state.

~Kailey

Share this on:

Tags
ephedrine

Sitelinks: Information: