Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 18-06-2006, 01:07

30 y/o Male
Shagmelon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best Way To Clean Crack Pipe?

Swis's friend used his pipe, and now it's hitting badly. It's clogged or something, and not enough air is getting through the pipe. Swis was wondering what the best way is to get the pipe working like new again, as he can't get any (new) chore boy right now.

Last edited by Benga; 21-09-2007 at 13:35.
Old 18-06-2006, 21:45
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
One way is to push the old screen out and burn off the gunk with a lighter.

One must take particular care not to lose any of the residual resin as that would amount to yet another hit or two, and so worth saving.

The screen can be lightly broken up over a sheet of paper where the flakes that fall off can be reloaded as resin hits. You don't actually break the screen, just the resin bonding the screen together.

Once the screen hes been loosened, if it has enough resin, it can be reloared by itself and you can get a hit right off the loose screen.
Old 19-06-2006, 00:56
Banned

Male
These Forensics is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 331, Level: 2 Points: 331, Level: 2 Points: 331, Level: 2
Woa! Slow down hot shot

If you have spent a lot of dough hitting shit out of your piece, take something and push the chore from one side to the other (be careful not to apply too much pressure or you WILL break it) and get a "pushy"

Seems to do the trick when youre jonesin
Old 21-06-2006, 22:53

30 y/o Male
The screen was just ruined somehow, swis had to make a new one. I think also, it may have to do with the shit he had, it wasn't very good, maybe cut with some mysterious screen ruiner, 'cause he bought it from a jackass. Ps, the there was a smell and taste of the pipe that was pretty different, before it was killed.
Old 25-06-2006, 10:51

30 y/o Male
Fresh chore boy was the only cure! Swiy should replace the screen at least once a month says swis.
Old 22-08-2006, 04:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
jdrug is a decent psychonaut.
Clean Crack Pipe

If given the opportunity, do you think swiy would choose to use a clean pipe for every hit of crack? I'm aware of the other posts that indicate one can use a pipe for awhile and then scrape a hit off the inside, but I wonder what people think about a clean pipe for every hit (or for every other hit)... Is the clean hit better? Taste better? More effective? Easier on the lungs?

Clean pipe means clean glass and new screen.

Last edited by Benga; 12-09-2007 at 22:12.
Old 25-08-2006, 06:39

Male from United States
No love?

Can I get some love here? I don't see many posts on this forum with zero responses (now this one won't either I suppose)... Is it a stupid question?

No swiys out there with pipe envy?
Old 27-08-2006, 07:17
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrug
If given the opportunity, do you think swiy would choose to use a clean pipe for every hit of crack? I'm aware of the other posts that indicate one can use a pipe for awhile and then scrape a hit off the inside, but I wonder what people think about a clean pipe for every hit (or for every other hit)... Is the clean hit better? Taste better? More effective? Easier on the lungs?

Does SWIY think anyone hittin' a pipe for real is gonna take that much trouble? Sheesh! Not a chance in hell man. SWIM doesn't recommend doing it, but if SWIY ever gets out there in the real world he'll realize the silliness of his question (well in most situations anyhow). Changing screens occasionally is important, that's about it.
Old 27-08-2006, 11:54
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%
people dont care about how clean the pipe is. swia does about bongs thou but thats a little different your allowed be choosey about bongs. crack on the other hand the only thing your care about is hearing that noise and not letting one single vapour leave your pipe unless its been in ya lungs.. until the next 5-10 min .. innocent sweet question thou gotta give it that. its not worth it pic something else to play with..
Old 01-09-2006, 22:20
Gold Member

51 y/o Male from United Kingdom
klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,610, Level: 6 Points: 1,610, Level: 6 Points: 1,610, Level: 6
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Quote:

My friend, Swim, smokes crack occasionally. He doesn't use a glass pipe - he has a neat little metal pipe which he's had for about 9 months. I asked him about pipe scraping and, according to him, he says he only ever scrapes out his pipe after he's finished smoking whatever crack he has. He says the pipe scrapings though are always a really good hit or two (or three) but they are a real bugger to get. Much scraping around with a pin or a small screwdriver. He says that he probably gets about one decent hit for each five or six rocks he puts through the pipe. If you think about it that's a "wastage" of nearly 20% of each rock!!

I don't think he would ever have the patience to try to clean his pipe between each hit.

Klaatu
Old 04-09-2006, 01:59

Male from United States
Thanks for the responses. I realize most don't have the luxury that's why I prefaced the query with "Given the opportunity".

Perhaps every single hit is a little much, but should be clean every 2 or 3.

Bottom line, swim likes a clean pipe and screen.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:01
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%
Quote:
Thanks for the responses. I realize most don't have the luxury that's why I prefaced the query with "Given the opportunity".

Perhaps every single hit is a little much, but should be clean every 2 or 3.

Bottom line, swim likes a clean pipe and screen.
You get into crack, you will not give a shit aprt from more rock it can be very addicative and take over your life very quickly.. be careful..
Old 04-09-2006, 03:48

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia
You get into crack, you will not give a shit aprt from more rock it can be very addicative and take over your life very quickly.. be careful..
True dat. Thanks for the advice Alicia. I'm not getting into crack, but swim says if she's going to hit it, she wants a clean pipe -- something about that pull, taste, and the sight of it coming through the glass... I wondered if others shared the same feeling, but it appears most opinions are that dirty is just as good as clean.

It seems some swims are very particular about the pipe and others just don't give a rip as long as the stuff gets where it goes. To each her own -- like many things I reckon...
Old 04-09-2006, 12:13
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Thailand
chopmow is a decent psychonaut.chopmow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 238, Level: 2 Points: 238, Level: 2 Points: 238, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
swim thinks it tastes fine as long as the screen isn't too old. Change the screen from time to time, thats all swiy needs to do.

Actually swim thinks by using a new pipe each time swiy will be wasting said substance. IT takes a good few licks to get enough from the inside to scrape out.

Last edited by chopmow; 04-09-2006 at 12:26.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:51

54 y/o Male
BeeBadger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
I have been smoking Crack off and on for over 15 years, nothing to brag about. I truley believe in clean pipe and screens. I love the sound, the fill of the glass stem with smoke, then the climatic hit. I constantly clean and flex the screens. This shit cost too much pain, and money to waste. Very Good Question JDrug.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:59
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
BeeBadger, please review the rules of drug-forum before going further http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/ann...t.php?f=43&a=1
Old 09-09-2006, 17:24

54 y/o Male
BeeBadger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Yes, Sitbcknchill, I relized after I posted it, I should be more aware. I appoligize. I think I'll stick to reading till I come more familar with the posting styles of this forum. 1st time at such a forum.
Old 13-09-2006, 18:40

28 y/o Male from United States
Danc9552003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Man thanks to this thread SWIM Remebered there is some resin in his crack pipe! Kinda off topic, but yeah, he's really glad he remembered cuz he smoked like 40 bucks through it.
Old 18-09-2006, 15:09

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBadger
... the sound, the fill of the glass stem with smoke, then the climatic hit. ...constantly clean and flex the screens. This shit cost too much pain, and money to waste. Very Good Question JDrug.
Thanks for posting BeeBadger, it seems to be the minority opinion, but I figured if swim likes a clean pipe and screen, there must be others out there too. It sure seems like that first hit on a fresh pipe would always be better than a nasty, dirty thing after a few hits.

Funny how things work in the real world I guess.
Old 18-09-2006, 21:41
Gold Member

klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.
By sheer coincidence my friend Swim and I have been chatting on the phone tonight and he has used all the rock he bought on Saturday (it's only Monday now - sometimes I think he is just plain greedy!) Anyhow he is of the opinion that the rock he was sold was really very, very poor quality and was pretty disapointing But he says that tonight he spent a good few minutes scraping his pipe out and has a resonable pile of scrapings. He's smoked one little pile of the scrapings so far this evening (he thinks he has enough for three decent hits) and he says that it was well worth the effort!

He thinks that the cola deposited (condensed?) in the pipe appears to have been "purified" and a small amount goes a long way. I put the word purified in quotes because he thinks that clearly the scrapings, being light-brown in colour, contains plenty of nasty things other than free-base cola. But it's the end result that counts and he appears to be convinced it's a Good Thing to do.

Just Swim's opinion of course.

Klaatu
Old 19-09-2006, 04:39

28 y/o Male from United States
Danc9552003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
SWIM definetly believes you klaatu... He rarely smokes crack, and got one of those tire gauge pipes from a friend who has plenty of them. So, SWIM got .7g of some rock and smoked it all (of course) then about a month later he realized he could light the outside of his pipe for a while and get a nice resin hit... Anyways, SWIM got about 7 really good hits, so he was happy
Old 19-09-2006, 20:37
Gold Member

Everything appears to be recycled these days. It makes me wonder if I should start a Crack Pipe recycling scheme. Plenty of Cola to be recovered and resold there I think.

Klaatu
Old 27-09-2006, 06:21

Male from United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopmow
Actually swim thinks by using a new pipe each time swiy will be wasting said substance. IT takes a good few licks to get enough from the inside to scrape out.
True, unless of course each time the pipe is cleaned, the scrapings and screen are saved for later. Probably some waste, but swim has a bowl full of dirty screens and scrapings that'll turn into something.

1) Start with clean pipe and screen (or several pipes and screens)
2) Hit a few times
3) Clean the pipe, save the scrapings and screen
4) Repeat steps 1-3 until fresh rock is gone
5) Expand the dirty screens to remove residue
6) Mix together with scrapings for a pile of residue to be used as desired

Of course it is a lot of work, but probably not much more waste...
Old 12-10-2006, 02:42

Female
LuLu is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Re: Clean Crack Pipe

SWIM usually just "pushes" his pipe with little rod he has just for the purpose. When the pipe is clean and it's a new screen, SWIM hits it a few times then uses the push every 2-3 hits to get the resin. When it starts to get a nasty taste, SWIM cleans the pipe and replaces the screen.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:15
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Re: Clean Crack Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaatu View Post
By sheer coincidence my friend Swim and I have been chatting on the phone tonight and he has used all the rock he bought on Saturday (it's only Monday now - sometimes I think he is just plain greedy!)
Not really... a *greedy* crack user would have used all the rock he bought, then bought more until his bank account was empty and there was nothing left in his house but a few pictures on the walls, then he would have probably committed a few crimes to keep the run going a little longer. SWIY doesn't seem particularly greedy.
Quote:
He thinks that the cola deposited (condensed?) in the pipe appears to have been "purified" and a small amount goes a long way. I put the word purified in quotes because he thinks that clearly the scrapings, being light-brown in colour, contains plenty of nasty things other than free-base cola. But it's the end result that counts and he appears to be convinced it's a Good Thing to do.
A resinated pipe is always nice when the main stuff runs out. SWIM no longer smokes, but those memories get burned in so deep it's like a branding iron to the brain.

Occasionally SWIM lies awake at night and thinks about those experiences, and it's both fascinating and agonizing. Bad memories of bad times don't usually store well in the brain, *except* where crack is involved it seems.

Last edited by Nicaine; 13-10-2006 at 00:16.

Share this on:

Tags
crack pipes, drug, drugs, pipes, vancouver