Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 05-11-2012, 12:18

22 y/o Male from United States
WhitedragonKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
CRYSTAL METH "CRACKBACK" PATTERNS----- Any relation to purity??!!

To all people who either have pets or know people with experience in the process of melting down, spreading and hitting crystal meth within a pipe.
. This page focuses on one beautiful aspect relating to smoking crystal meth, the "CRACKBACK" ( recrystallization of meth after loaded into pipe and melted down.) More specifically, my pet dragon, Thadeus would like the opinion of others on how the pattern of the dope cracking back relates to the purity.
Please share experiences even pictures if you can. Lets get a conversation going and be sure not to forget the SELF INCRIMINATION RULES.
*********** The night is always darkest before the dawning of a new day**********

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please re-read the rules. Self-incrimination only applies in the drug creation forums.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:36
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,833, Level: 21 Points: 21,833, Level: 21 Points: 21,833, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: CRYSTAL METH "CRACKBACK" PATTERNS----- Any relation to purity??!!

You can talk freely about drugs use.
The self incrimination rules only apply to drug production/growing forums.
If you are unsure of any rules please read them.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:56

Ok well in that case my favorite crackback pattern is when it comes back completely transparent with a feather-like layering. Mmm-Mmm good!! Lol The pattern I hate the most is when it looks like multiple circles touching end to end (but not overlapping) with countless lines dividing the diameter all coming from the exact center of each individual circle.
Old 05-11-2012, 13:56
Silver Member

Female from United States
JoyfulLife is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hmm, I'm not sure on the patterns I prefer, however, my preference for color and crack back is, if its crystal clear and crackbacks quickly. If I have to hold it up to the light to see what's going on in a normally lit room I usually am smoking some wicked shit.
Or, if its cracking back in between hits, when I'm taking more then one at a time, then it's usually giving me the tinglies from my head to toe.

Just my experience on it.
Old 05-11-2012, 18:07
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20 Points: 19,275, Level: 20
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%

Without pictures this is a pretty uninteresting thread.
Old 05-11-2012, 21:26
Titanium Member

KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Without pictures this is a pretty uninteresting thread.
I concur! We need pictures!

Just took this for another post I'm working on for a before and after washing. This was the crackback after the wash.

I will try to get a 'before' on the crackback.

Chemistry is NOT my strong point but there was a very simple post on an acetone wash.

In my HUMBLE not professional opinion, when it cracks back with circles it is most definitely cut. UTSE and you can get many details.

This is very clear and very very nice crackback. IMHO

Nice picture! Adds some depth to this thread.
good, clear, picture, well focused and clear.
Great picture! This is what everyone hopes to see in their bowl. Perfect Example!
Very nice example of quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crackback.jpg (31.3 KB, 1064 views)

Last edited by KeepOnTrying; 05-11-2012 at 21:31. Reason: little addition
Old 06-11-2012, 14:29
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2 Points: 273, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

i agree, that is a very nice crackback- but what do i know! Also, ideally your pipe should stay that clear the whole time- not all black and dirty cus that would mean youre getting your flame too close... but im sure we all have the occasional dirty pipe..

Anyway, when it takes a long time to crack back and like OP stated, dots or pinwheel type patterns slowly come through- THATS when i start quetsioning the quality of the bowl. sometimes it's fine and will go away the next hit or something,
i had one sack though that im almmost sure it was crap, it hit fine every now and then and yes sometimes id get a burst of energy from it.. but most of the time i just felt tired after hitting it and an immediate sense of tired just filled my head after every hit.. and that sack had the pinwheel pattern throughout every bowl so when i get a hit that cracks back like it i just kinda take notice if it happens again and think of it as a warning sign that i may not be enjoying the rest of the sack as much as i planned.
Old 07-11-2012, 21:20
Silver Member

Male from United States
diamondsarewhatever is a decent psychonaut.

how shit cracks back is the BEST way to tell if shit is legit or not. for all a swimmer could know, he/she coulda been buying bunk for so long that they only get lifted off bunk and think bombay shit isnt good.

--- Ask any veteran swimmer, especially the ones that are too paranoid to go online and can't even check their email bc they change their pw too damn much out of paranoia..yeah, those real swimmers. They all know that

--- THEE BEST SHIT cracksback like a spiderweb. "DEM SPIDERWEBS" you can say.

--- Cooks and cutters are getting smart these days. Because now one can't just differentiate good shit from bad shit just by having spiderwebs. Swim has seen shit out there that, YEAH cracksback in a spiderweb form

... BUT REAL SHIT will crackback starting from the middle and going out. like a ripple. so
THEE BEST SHIT cracksback like a ripple and looks like a spiderweb.

--- AND ALWAYS ALWAYS ..the faster shit cracks back..the better.

--- ehhhh-its-aight shit will crackback from left to right and vice versa.

--- and this swimmer agrees with them other replies. shit that cracks back in a POLKA DOT/CHEETAH formation is bunk bunk bunk bunk. got that iso cut in it.

&&&ALSO, a smart customer/swimmer will examine how their first bowl cracks back and can be able to identify how great their connect is. its safe to make an educated guess that..

------- if your shit cracks back and you notice two different patterns, then you just bought a sack with two types of dope in it. some is probably bunk while the rest is legit shit. whether or not your connect is aware of this can determine how real of a hustler or dealer they are.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:36

Now more about this "ISO" cut. I saw pics of it in a different posting and it looks just like the real deal. Now me, being a somewhat of a newbie, can't really tell the difference just by sight alone. Does this "ISO" cut have any distinguishable traits that might save me on buying a rather large bag of bunk? Reason I ask is because sometimes the stuff will look real good and ill purchase it and take it home. Once I am home, I'll proceed to load it into my pipe. Then i always lick my finger and wipe it across my table where some has fallen and then relick my finger. Next thing i know, it feels as if my tongue is being chemically burned! I have to spit it out and drink something. Whereas some dope is just unpleasantly bitter.
. I guess what im trying to say is what are ALL the characteristics of good dope? like by using the five senses?
Old 10-11-2012, 03:50
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from United States
pcp saved my life needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

it should crackback quickly and completely all at once...the melting point range should be withing 1 or 2 degrees ie. when it goes from a liquid to a solid it should go all at once..i'm having trouble explaining this but if it starts to crack back but then takes a little bit longer before it completely cracks back then you've got too much cut in ur dope...the cut causes the melting point to have a wide range ie 200-230 degrees instead of 215 degrees

Thats a good use of one of the senses he is looking for. Thank you
Well said with "completely all at once". Crackback TIME is key IMO.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:02

Thank you pcp saved my life. How could I (having no chemicals what so ever) separate cut from dope with heat? Is it even possible?
Old 26-11-2012, 17:37
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from United States
pcp saved my life needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

You cant really seperate it with heat unless you were going to fractionally distill it or something...it all melts together when you heat it. If you can get some acetone you cam wash the dope with cold dry acetone...the cut will dissolve but not the dope
Old 26-11-2012, 19:51
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,250, Level: 21 Points: 21,250, Level: 21 Points: 21,250, Level: 21
Activity: 46.1% Activity: 46.1% Activity: 46.1%

Without knowing what the cut is how can you be certain that it is soluble in acetone?
Old 28-11-2012, 08:10
Titanium Member

KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
Without knowing what the cut is how can you be certain that it is soluble in acetone?
It was my *assumption* the most commonly used cuts are soluble in acetone. I suppose that raises the question, "why not?"

Is there anything to loose by doing an acetone wash? (unless of course it's not 100% acetone)

I suppose I'm a recent convert of the acetone wash. I was literally about to flush a chunk because I would get a POUNDING headache every time I smoked. I tried it and was AMAZED. I have no idea what the acetone washed away but whatever it was, it was giving me a raging headache.

Anywho... Just my two cents.
Old 30-01-2013, 12:37
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcp saved my life View Post
it should crackback quickly and completely all at once...the melting point range should be withing 1 or 2 degrees ie. when it goes from a liquid to a solid it should go all at once..i'm having trouble explaining this but if it starts to crack back but then takes a little bit longer before it completely cracks back then you've got too much cut in ur dope...the cut causes the melting point to have a wide range ie 200-230 degrees instead of 215 degrees
The only problem I see with this (from personal observation) is if you have a full bowl. It will obviously crack back quicker where the dope is the thinnest (on the sides if you keep rolling after the heat is removed) then the 'puddle will solidify last. I assumed it was because it took longer to cool.
Old 04-02-2013, 15:23
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
cmg_ is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
I like this question. Very close to anything and everything product would be cut with is soluble in acetone while the product isn't. If the product is junky then wash it. Test again. Is it any better? Fixed? If its better then you move to a probable cutting agent insoluble in acetone. Research and msds everything. Narrow it down and perform the process required for removal of suspected issue. You'll eventually end up with the product you wanted or better.

Now that you've learned a lot, lets take a short cut. Simple a/b extraction followed by titration. I won't explain exactly how to perform this or what to use. Or special steps to insure good product. The information is common laboratory procedure so a form of this can be found on here or google or even the public library. Get good at this procedure and you'll be happy as a lark. You may also be sad at how much of the quantity was actually not d-meth. Is appalling. Good luck to whomever gives it a try.
Old 04-02-2013, 15:31
Silver Member

Whoops. Was gonna post this picture but forgot. Pipe was new but had a small blemish that caused the puddle to go around it. Product is ice-ish crystalline shake. Sorry if its hard to see the pattern of the cracking. As Imstillme mentioned, it normally hardens from outside in because the puddle tends to stay deeper in the center.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (107.6 KB, 667 views)
Old 16-02-2013, 08:53
Silver Member

tRAUMA674 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I don't want to be demanding but can someone post a picture of all crack back patters from really good shit to really bad, it would be much appreciated.
Old 16-02-2013, 09:20

21 y/o Male from Earth
FriendOfAnotherFriend should review received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

When its transparent, and there's lines going through it, straight lines. Love it when its crsytal clear
Old 06-03-2013, 05:46

Male from Earth
Simplicity7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

Has anyone seen this crackback pattern? Some wizard just got some and isn't happy with the high he's getting. It's a really jittery high and at times get a headache with shortness of breath along with extremely dry mouth. Not every hit, but out of the ordinary. When smoked in smaller amounts, pinwheels will appear. It consistently stays semi-cloudy until there's very little and starts turning a light amber color. doesn't give a rush, but that may be from the wizards frequent use?
What do you guys think?

I've read some post where some describe "spiderwebs" and this is what that reminds me of but not sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.0 KB, 729 views)
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06
Silver Member

Pinwheels are always pseudoephedrine. Smoke enough and you'll be hanging out with sleep psychosis shadow people pretty quickly. If you can get the puddle in a straight line and it harden from one side straight to the other, it should look like the bottom of a leaf or the wake of a moving boat. The spider web has been known to feel a fellow or two.
Old 07-03-2013, 16:33

Male from Earth
Simplicity7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg_ View Post
Pinwheels are always pseudoephedrine. Smoke enough and you'll be hanging out with sleep psychosis shadow people pretty quickly. If you can get the puddle in a straight line and it harden from one side straight to the other, it should look like the bottom of a leaf or the wake of a moving boat. The spider web has been known to feel a fellow or two.
Doesn't do the bottom of a leaf at all. What do you mean by "feel a fellow or two"?

After a couple of hits, it started forming what looked like to me like lines coming straight out from a point
Old 11-03-2013, 04:31

44 y/o Male from United States
mthmnstr should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

I will get some pics up soon. as stated, pinwheels are bad. Straight lines are good. as a matter of fact, while recrystalyzing, change the direction of flow of the melted substance. Be quick about it, because if its good, it can solidify faster than it can drip out of a pipe,(which ive seen form stalagtite structure out of the pipe. If, even after changing direction of flow, the lines still form in the original direction... you got the good stuff! The clearer, to "blonde" the better. Pink means acidic, while has a heck of an edge, that edge ain't the dope its the acidic nature. blue/green, either not cleaned well enough, which can cause leasions on the skin that well leak clear fluid for weeks, and at times blood, or it is to basic. Hard to tell, so clean it! My friend had to wear bandages around her legs for weeks so her pants wouldn't get soaking wet in her own fluids leaking out of her legs... The skin... not what you were thinking...
Old 11-03-2013, 05:39
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Perhaps a couple of decades ago the assumption that fillers/impurities were almost always soluble in acetone was accurate. Dealers have reacted to this conclusion by finding compounds that also are insoluble in acetone. This is why levamisole and other exotic and ridiculous substances have become cutting agents in recent times. You're better off with an acetone wash properly done, of course, but it's not a miracle cure. (DRY acetone, too, while we're on the subject.)
Old 11-03-2013, 18:59

Nm0205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I am just wondering about the whole crackback pattern. Yes ive read all of your posts but this question is more so about the cutting agents. When I first load and melt it turns clear sometimes and other times its like a blondish color. Recently as Ive been getting to the end of smoking it turns like a grayish brown. Does anyone know what cut that could be to cause that color. I get an instant upset stomach and headache from it. I know I am not burning it cause I hold the lighter to far away. I am pretty new at all this so I dont know the process on how to clean or purify meth! Any help would be great!

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine, smoking methamphetamine