Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 04-11-2012, 17:27

22 y/o Female from United Kingdom
rxqueen91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
What the hell, MDMA?

My best friends' girlfriend has been a regular user of MDMA in the past few months, using 2 or 3 times a week most
weeks, and on the days between finds herself using mephedrone and cannabis. The really sober days she has are at work
but she works in a bar and finds it difficult to stay sober whilst there is a lot of alcohol around, and often steals
shots and other drinks from behind the bar. She knows this is bad but seems to completely change
her perception of right and wrong when she is around alcohol. She was drinking heavily almost every day in the months
that led up to her bombing MDMA for the first time.

She told me that this all happened when she was at her boyfriends' house. She can't remember why or when this happened,
but it was a few months ago and it was just after the summer weather had turned much colder (All of us live in England, so it's
anyones' guess).

Two of her friends are dealers, although she won't say who, and regularly make money from selling their close friends
MDMA and mephedrone. She bought a gram of MDMA from them, and went to her boyfriends' place.

Her boyfriends' parents were asleep so they went to his room and started making MDMA bombs. She took the first one
after feeling anxiety, and started to feel the effects almost instantly. She tells me she looked at her boyfriend
and he began looking at her and giving her an unsure look as if to say ''You're faking it'' or ''How on earth have
you started to feel like that so quickly?'' But then saw her dinner plate pupils about 30 seconds after and was
really confused. She put it down to the fact that she'd used on an empty stomach, he thought it was because the rizla
had split on the way down. Turns out it was probably both.

The effects seemed to calm pretty quickly so she started eating some MDMA. Then she took another, bigger bomb which made her roll. Her eyes flickered, she
noticed the colour pink on her pajamas standing out more and couldn't focus on her boyfriends face, it kept becoming
a blur. She experienced a mild panic and kept a face as though she was very unsettled/uncomfortable. Her boyfriend
reassured her as it was her first time doing this much. She had a cigarette and started getting a sensation of pure
bliss about 2 pulls in.

Her teeth started chattering uncontrollably as if the room was freezing cold. The window was open and her boyfriend
thought she was cold and put a jumper on her and pulled the duvet over her. She then began feeling nauseous. She sat
up and started gagging violently, her stomach was going crazy. All she could do was ask for a bucket as she knew she
was going to be sick. He got her a bucket and she was sick. A lot. Once she had been sick, everything was beautiful
again. They both thought they should try and get some sleep.

Things got more strange and she started taking pictures of herself. She looked horrible. She even knew that when she
was rolling. The walls began to appear covered in childrens' writing in chubby coloured marker pens, yellows, reds,
blues, and greens. They turned the light off and tried to go to sleep.

Then she saw a dark shadow of what looked like a woman, smiling at her to her right. This didn't scare her although
remembering it in the morning was a little unsettling and made her uneasy. The same thing happened when she looked to
the other side, but there was an old, hag-like man, in a black hood, smiling and waving at her. This made her
realise that she was just tripping out and so she began to relax. Even though in a sober state, this would have
been most terrifying for her as she is scared of the dark.

She asked me if she had taken too much, or if anything was mixed with it. She didn't have a testing kit and is still
unsure if pure/almost pure MDMA can make you trip like that. She is now toning down how frequently she is using drugs
such as MDMA and going to try and use once a month AT THE MOST, although she understands that this is still very frequent.

Help?
Old 04-11-2012, 19:16
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,605, Level: 11 Points: 5,605, Level: 11 Points: 5,605, Level: 11
Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5%
Re: What the hell, MDMA?

MDA is very similar both in molecular structure and in effect to MDMA. Certain batches of MDA are psychedelic and can give visuals ranging from color saturation/brightening to full on hallucinations like what you describe. However in the end no one can tell you what you took, its good to buy a test kit so you can have a good idea of what your consuming, and there is even a test kit which can differentiate MDA from MDMA (Simons). So if tripping out isn't your thing your friend can prevent it from happening again.

Also high doses of MDMA itself can give visuals but very rarely hallucinations like described. My friends guess is that people who experience visuals on MDMA may have more of a certain enzyme that metabolizes MDMA-->MDA.

-GC
Old 04-11-2012, 20:56

Great, I will tell her. Do you know a decent UK site she can get a test kit from? She sometimes buys MDMA in clubs so I think it would be a good investment, and I don't want to refer her to a dodgy site incase they screw her over, then it will look like it's my fault. Thank you!
Old 05-11-2012, 20:00
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,605, Level: 11 Points: 5,605, Level: 11 Points: 5,605, Level: 11
Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5%

Pretty sure EZ Test is based in the UK, and DanceSafe is based in the US. Either way they both would probably would ship to the other country. But both sites are legit, the only real worry is if the test kits are old and have gone bad, but this probably wont happen. Use a search engine to find either instantly.

Test kits can be hard to use in a club but it is possible. It really is dependent on which club, security, lay out of bathrooms or areas to quickly execute the testing, etc. If its a club that you can sneak the small reagent bottle/s into and then either go into the bathroom with said dealer or at least buy a small amount then go back for more once you know its safe. At least in the end you will know what your taking before you do.

-GC
Old 05-11-2012, 20:59

Awesome stuff, thank you! I hope this helps her!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:13

33 y/o Male from United States
Happy234 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

sorry to tell you this if you dotn know this shes abusing the stuff. best to do 2 x's a year max in my opinion

ive been there used to do it multiple times a week, it messes with brain chemistry doing it this often and makes life miserable. Just like most drugs you can use it responsible and safely(by testing it) and doing it very few AND FAR BETWEEN
Old 12-11-2012, 21:07
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Large doses of even pure MDMA can be quite psychedelic, especially to certain people and especially if they have little or no experience with the drug. I think I had some pills with MDA in them once but I've never encountered it in loose crystal MDMA before. Just be more careful with the does next time, and don't re-dose so soon after the first bomb.
Old 13-11-2012, 15:53
Cocaine / MDMA / Wiki
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,583, Level: 11 Points: 6,583, Level: 11 Points: 6,583, Level: 11
Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7% Activity: 7.7%

Just to point out, MDA is one of the active metabolites of MDMA. So, it is entirely possible to be getting some dose of MDA as the MDMA is demethylated.

Be well...

Share this on:

Tags
mda, mdma, mdma visuals