Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-10-2012, 16:07

Male from Earth
kindbanana should review received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Experimenting with different liquids to use in meth bongs ......

Hi all ,

AFOAF has tried putting different cough sweets in the water inside his meth bong ...it tastes yummy ! Cherry flavour is very nice !

It adds another dimension to his religious ICE ceremonies ....

Does anybody else do this ?! Is AFOAF crazy ?!

AFOAF was thinking about trying other liquids , can you guys answer some questions for AFOAF please before he risks his health ( as usual ! ) :

1. AFOAF wants to know if it is ok to use Red bull ( more energy!!!) instead of water in the meth bong ? (If the Red bull has a diminishing effect on the ICE high AFOAF loves sooooo much AFOAF does not want to use it !)

2. AFOAF was thinking about a good shot ( s ) of " Jim bean " or another alcoholic beverage ; or a nice smooth alco- pop ?!

3. AFOAF wants to know if you drink the liquid in the bong after the last crystal of the day/ nights / s does it have a REAL effect on you ?!

Kind Wishes from AFOAF ....
Old 30-10-2012, 18:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
Glockoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Experimenting with different liquids to use in meth bongs ......

1. SWIM doesn't know whether or not the redbull would have ill effects on the ice but swim would be lead to believe it could damper its effects because redbull is quite acidic and acids tend to break down amphs in swims experience. Ex redbull or orange juice and adderall lowers the duration while bases on the other hand produce better absorbtion rates in the stomach.

2. SWIM wouldnt reccomend adding alcohol because the vapor from the alcohol hurts to inhale and is rough on the lungs.

3. SWIM has no experience with this in regards to ice but swim would assume it could produce a mild effect because amphetamines are generally water soluble. SWIM sometimes crushes up adderall and dissolves it in water then drinks it from a shot glass.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 31-10-2012, 10:24
Silver Member

Female from United States
ccblaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

MsTweak was told then did LITTLE research on it, says you should do more, after heavy use on a warb (meth bong), if you use JUST-WATER...WATER-ONLY... no candy or gatorade... NOTHING-
((maybe before use when totally clean, put some mouth wash in there, shake up, dump out and let dry...MsTweaks homemade has minty freshness taste n think Architect did that))
-and the warb water will crack back. She recalls something about puting it on a hot plate in the microwave or something? not sure, She wants to research now you should too!
good luck!
P.S. Meth Bongs are available at some smokeshops like where theyd sell whip its and crackers and weed pipes/bongs and whatever. They're street name is Warb(lor-think thats how its spelt) when you go into store is called Oil Lantern (like glass dick is called Oil Burner) if they dunno what it is, point it out
GL
Old 06-11-2012, 15:07

Wyowendy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

drinking the krong water/ice tea/or whatever else you use in the bong will totally jack you up!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:01
Silver Member

Male from Taiwan
Jayhal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2

I'd recommend something light and only slightly sugary, like Vitamin water or the like. Even 100% juices work well, though you might want to dilute with some water depending on what type of juice. It'll give the vapors a nice slightly fruity sweet flavor.

The liquid used will definitely have a certain amount of the substance, but I wouldn't recommend trying to ingest it, aside from the substance, the water will contain the other impurities you want to avoid. One idea might be to either let the liquid evaporate, or cook off the liquid, then assess visually and with a crack-back/heat test as to whether there is anything salvageable left.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:39
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I would suggest anything kool-aid, otter pops (unfrozen), and most citrus or fruity drinks.

idk about the 3 questions posted however you might not want stale alcohol, energy drinks mixed in with another chemical and lastly I would not recomment drinking after (again due length of time). Im sure it will make it taste a bit better though.
Old 15-12-2012, 12:57
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
baldurmoon is a decent psychonaut.baldurmoon is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1

I have not specifically tried this with a meth bong, but have experimented with different beverages in weed bongs and hookahs. As far as I can tell, you will not get a different high from different drinks - e.g., Red Bull in your bong will not wake you up, booze will not make you drunk. If you want to have a drink on top of your smoke sesh, you're better off just pouring yourself one.

Adding Kool-Aid or other tasty drinks WILL give your smoke a nice fruity flavor though, which is fun.

And finally, you're not going to get much out of drinking the remaining liquid except perhaps a nasty taste in your mouth. Meth in vapor form is NOT water soluble, so most of the drug will make it into your system through regular smoking. What's left in the bong water will most likely just be some of the impurities/cut in the bong water.
Old 15-12-2012, 13:57

Male from United States
Saber44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

My dealer used to use cherry kool-aid and the red jolly ranchers
Old 15-12-2012, 17:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Allupato is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

Yakult!!!! Grape flaour. Its like getting high in heaven
Old 16-12-2012, 16:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
chaos32 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

My cousin used to drop Jolly ranchers in the water, and she was never really interested in drinking the water, however she does know someone who tried shooting the water once, they got really bad cotton fever (cotton fever is actually just a blood infection... Not a piece of cotton in your blood, contrary to popular belief).Her friends story scared her so bad she never thought of ingesting the water in ANY method.
Old 16-12-2012, 17:39
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Australia
Rocksbro is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

If you want to re-use the bong water (ie, steam it off and be left with a few more hits), then use water only.

If you just want to drink what's left at the end of your sesh (and yes, it will give you a good buzz), then go nuts, the bong is your oyster and you're the chef.

I wouldn't suggest dense liquids or alcohols, and in my experience, keeping the liquid flat (no carbonated beverages) makes for a better time (I have no science behind this claim).
Old 18-01-2013, 12:08
Silver Member

ccblaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

cotton fever is caused by the endotoxin spread by the bacteria Enterobacter agglomerans that colonizes cotton plants.
reuse of cottons increases chances of cotton fever.
but IMHO thats something ppl WAY over stress about. honestly, the shit that could happen bc you dont use a cotton bc you are afraid of cotton fever, is WAY worse.
I have experienced cotton fever before when i was and intravenous heroin user. im not going to lie, it ****ing sucks (pardon my french), but id rather go through something not much, if any, worse than withdrawing (which i did CONSTANTLY due to lack of funds to support my habbit) than shoot a chunk or something the cotton could have stopped that ends up killing me or forcing me to have my arm amputated, ya know?

so definitely do use a cotton, or clean cigarette (non-menthol) filter, as a filter.
just a piece of info for any one who may not know.
Old 18-01-2013, 22:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.derpahderp must live here.
Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6 Points: 2,030, Level: 6
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

[QUOTE=chaos32;1225686]My cousin used to drop Jolly ranchers in the water, and she was never really interested in drinking the water, however she does know someone who tried shooting the water once..[QUOTE]

Quote:
and then realized that shooting water that's been remaining in a container/quag after time could build up bacteria.. Furthermore, I'd not try it period. I'm just mentioning said story because it related to a random story that lead to cotton fever.
(I'm guessing that's what you meant to add on)

Back on topic.
-Bong or quag water extracts could be re-used for the purpose of ingestion, plugging and or smoking( if you find a way to do so). I've seen people put mouthwash as well in their own quags/water pipes.
Old 19-01-2013, 06:19
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Second to the needle, a meth bong is awesome for a quick onset. That was the only way I was able to get big hits. I was never great at the pipe.
Old 22-01-2013, 18:15

22 y/o Male from United States
HtD_420 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

I once took a shot of bong water. Tasted like shit & didn't give me a rush. Its probably the weakest way to get high since there isn't much meth in the water anyways. Especially if it didn't give me that sudden rush when I took the shot. But it does taste very very bad.. Do it!(:
Old 23-01-2013, 01:21

35 y/o Male from United States
jamesfromvegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

well I seem to recall once upon a time that if you take the bong water and place it in a microwave safe container "glass measuring cup" then turn it on until it boils off all the water. Careful not to cook too long cause u might burn it. then, scrape it up into a pile dump sum acetone on it swirl a cupple times then dump it on a paper towel and wa la back u got sum of what u smoked safe for all uses ... so i seem to recall once upon a time.
Old 05-08-2013, 13:44

Male from Australia
G1_tweaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Best I've tried was blue Gatorade, but green cordial wasn't bad either
Old 06-08-2013, 17:02

44 y/o Male from Earth
gayice is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

AFOAF puts strong minty sweets in, the clear looking boiled sweet type ones not powdery ones! The more strong mentholly the better, it gets a lovely intense flavour too.

AFOAF has also experiemented with mixing a bit of fruity drinks in with the water, mmm appley minty flavoured smoking!

Share this on:

Tags
methamphetamine