Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-06-2006, 07:48
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
randomJACKASS is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking meth; to hold or not to hold in?

I hear that its bad to hold in your hit but I think that vaporized white shit that gets expelled is good shit, can anyone tell me conclusively why not to since its a common and prevalant theory, and offer some real proofs?
Old 16-06-2006, 11:15
Docta Docta is nu online
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,536, Level: 14 Points: 9,536, Level: 14 Points: 9,536, Level: 14
Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5%
Swim likes to think of the glass dick as a reflux condenser.
The shit is in reflux and condensed from vapor to micro particles by the cool air being drown in.
The micro particles are forced into the blood stream by the difference in atmospheric pressure.
I don't think holding you breath will increase the pressure of the atmosphere.
Old 16-06-2006, 13:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way up
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5
actually its about the gas to liquid mass transfer, gas being air with meth( and gakk in most cases) and the liquid being blood. to be more precise its like a membrane proces, where the rate of diffusion is basicaly controlled by the temperature and (more important) the concentration gradient. the longer the time the more gogo diffuses to the bloodstream BUT also more gakk and HCl and solvents and all the shit thats retained in the shards. the bigger the concentration difference the the bigger the gogo transfer rate. the pressure difference between the blood and lungs w meth will remain more or less the same; but if one takes more meth vapors that one gets bigger dP i.e. bigger concentration difference, i.e. more gogo in the machine.

the nerdyest responce ever for such a question,lol.

in other words you can either hold a hit longer to get more meth into the bloodstream or take really big hits and holding them shorter for the same effects.
Old 16-06-2006, 19:10
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from Netherlands
HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.HandyMan81 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3 Points: 638, Level: 3
Has it affected your health?Well, mentally it ruined me. I'm fine now, but my ability to think has been messed with, but I can still function. I'm not stupid in the head or anything like that. Physically, it took me a long time to gain weight again. It took a long time for me to actually be healthy. It took a long time for me to even like food again, because food would even taste like crap. So I pretty much did it for my health.Meth eats you away from the inside out. So, some days I would think that I was coughing out pieces of my lung.Not nice…Could you describe this situation?Crystal meth is like battery acid. It's made with household products. I could go to Canadian Tire or something like that, and I could go and get the ingredients to make enough crystal meth to choke a horse. I used to cough up chunks of my lung, and I would poke it, wondering if my lungs were okay. I was probably more worried about whether or not I could smoke any more crystal meth.How did that happen?Just imagine looking in the mirror, you're all high, looking at yourself with wide eyes, and thinking that you're on top of the world. You're a junkie, but when you're just sitting there; cough real hard, and the next thing you know you spit out a chunk. You just look at it, and you're like what the f***? You just touch it, and think what am I doing to myself, will I be able to do anymore drugs? I was more worried about smoking meth and my lungs giving up on me, than the stuff I spit out. Did you feel changes within your body?I always had a temper, but it was like I had a phenomenal amount of anger and frustration while on crystal meth. If someone did something, I was like calm down, making them feel like sh**. When you get so much lack of sleep, your judgement is impaired.How ill can you become when on crystal meth?One of my friends ended up in the psychiatric ward. The psychiatric ward wouldn't take me, because I had enough sanity left to try and put myself there on my own. They had found my friend walking down the street, without any shoes on and in boxers. On a regular basis, there was paranoia: thinking that everybody is out to get you or wish to steal your drugs. You can't hold in crystal meth, because it will crystallize in your body. Eventually, you start getting pieces of crystal meth coming out in random areas on your body. They're painful, but obviously not painful enough to stop doing it. Did you feel any concrete pain on meth?You feel like you're superman. You don't care. I could end up in a fight with 10 guys, but I didn't care. It's not gonna hurt. Nothing hurts. If people think that they don't get hurt when they're fighting on alcohol, wait until you try crystal meth. It's kind of like a mosquito bouncing off of you, you're crazy and you just keep on going. Your mind is in overdrive. You could probably get shot &quot;x&quot; amount of times and just keep on going like you got metal insides. It gives you a false sense and tricks your brain.The crystal was actually coming out of your body? Can you explain?It came out of my chest, just from smoking too much or holding it in too long. You just get little bumps, and they're really painful. When you squeeze them, you'll actually have what looks like a shard of glass coming out of you, but it's crystal meth.Did you feel any concrete pain on meth?You feel like you're superman. You don't care. I could end up in a fight with 10 guys, but I didn't care. It's not gonna hurt. Nothing hurts. If people think that they don't get hurt when they're fighting on alcohol, wait until you try crystal meth. It's kind of like a mosquito bouncing off of you, you're crazy and you just keep on going. Your mind is in overdrive. You could probably get shot &quot;x&quot; amount of times and just keep on going like you got metal insides. It gives you a false sense and tricks your brain.http://www.narconon.ca/drug_rehab_su...tory_will2.htm</p>

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting!
Old 17-06-2006, 03:36
Docta Docta is nu online
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,536, Level: 14 Points: 9,536, Level: 14 Points: 9,536, Level: 14
Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5% Activity: 14.5%
daeron, are you a nerd?
Please don't let it be so.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, crystal, crystal meth, crystallize, meth, methamphetamine, smoking meth