Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-10-2012, 17:11
Banned

Male from Earth
SovietKiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Methamphetamine and Heroin

Hello,

I have looked around a bit, but never found anything about combining Heroin and Meth. I'm sure everyone here has heard of speed/snowballs, but I've yet to find anything about mixing Meth and Heroin. And since both Cocaine and Meth are stimulants, I can't imagine it hasn't been tried before. If anyone has experience reports, or any information reguarding the combination of the two would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.
Old 29-10-2012, 18:01

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
carlaz should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Methamphetamine and Heroin

A bit closer, i've done base (good speed) whilst smoking gear. The highs mixed really well for me, i had lots of energy and didn't look so wasted in the eyes. It definitely went together better than i thought it would.

Stay clear of mdma and gear. The gear overcomes the high completely.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:21

Male from United States
KutThroat503 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM is not a fan of amphetamines, but does like coke, but SWIM know others who do it all the time and enjoy the mix. Depends on SWIYs prefrence

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 03-11-2012, 08:40
Titanium Member

Female from United States
east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.
Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

You're right, you don't hear about this combo very often. I've had a lot of experience with being on both most of the time since I started my "drug career" with speed and quickly went to shooting it, then started heroin a few months later just once in awhile.

When more time went by and I was getting more and more unhappy with meth ... it was giving me a lot of bad, unpleasant side effects and not giving me enough of the good effects anymore ... I started using heroin a lot more.

There was a period of about 3-4 months where I was transitioning from using methamphetamine everyday to chipping heavily with heroin and it was a terrible, horrible time for me. They did not go well (for me). I was almost always on speed but would use dope throughout the day, using the two to wake up and calm down and get to work but instead of working like I wanted it to, I was a wreck. I felt terrible all the time and never had a good high from either one. I'd be driving to work and either feeling sick to my stomach or falling asleep.

Out of all the years of doing drugs and all the combos, I definitely think this was the worst. I was falling apart at a rapid pace and not even enjoying it.

Also, one time, I did a shot of both together (like a speed ball) and just felt incredibly ill.

I don't know if I'm strange in this regard but I never understood why anyone would like this combo.

I do enjoy coke and dope though. Coke is such a different, mellower on the body (but still mentally intense) drug that mixes well with dope.

It's like they work together to create a nice high of their own, whereas with speed and dope, it always felt like the two were fighting it out inside my body. not nice

Although saying that, I did have several friends who were tweakers starting on their heroin use, so they did both a lot too and seemed to like it, so maybe its just me?
Old 03-11-2012, 15:09
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Speedballs (an IV injection of heroin & cocaine) is a specific experience that can't be easily replicated with anything else.

A major part of it is that cocaine is short-acting. When done properly (which isn't easy, btw), you get the rush of the cocaine shot, and as it's starting to abate, you're "rescued" by the soft comfort of the heroin.

However, it's very easy to overshoot the mark, and the heroin overpowers the cocaine rush, or vice versa. Nevermind the synergy that can come from mixing the two, which can easily lead to overdose. The dose of cocaine in your speedball could temporarily "hide" the fact that you had too much heroin in your shot, and when it wears off, you can overdose. You may also have a heart attack from the cocaine, or any other number of problems.

Methamphetamine, because of its much longer duration of action, doesn't really work in a speedball in the same way cocaine does. Yes, methamphetamine still has a rush, like cocaine, but it doesn't wear off as quickly.

~Kailey

ETA: I forgot to mention, I have in fact tried both. The methamphetamine+heroin combo is a waste, imo. A speedball (cocaine+heroin IV) can be worth it, provided you don't give a fuck about living or dying (which I didn't at the time).

Having said that, I still generally preferred to take my cocaine & heroin shots separately. It's just too easy to fuck up the ratios, and was much nicer, imo, to have the separate experiences, even if in the same session.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good job explaining the difference. Agree it is a waste vs coke.

Last edited by kailey_elise; 04-11-2012 at 14:06. Reason: forgot to mention personal experience.
Old 04-11-2012, 00:59
Silver Member

Female from Australia
medicated_life is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

I don't think combining heroin and methamphetamine together would be good... considering meth lasts 5 times longer, and is far more stronger and powerful than heroin. I think the end result wouldnt be good.
Old 19-12-2012, 17:50
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
chaos32 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

My cousin has combined them but only smoking. She used to shoot heroin, but that was months ago. Now when she gets too spun before work (she only smokes meth in the morning), she smokes a small amount of heroin (the in Pacific Northwest,there is only black gooey h, it used to be called tar but now everyone calls it "pure" because it is a lot stronger than tar). Anyways smoking a little h after a little more really helps with pupil dilation, however she does tend to get a bit antsy after combining the two
Old 20-12-2012, 17:54
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
AP78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Meth and H go well together but if you do them together too often for too long, be prepared for an epic crash.
Old 20-12-2012, 19:40

Female from Australia
auroradommink is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My pet trex Roar use to combine them some what but not for the high.

Roar use to be a feen for the meth and would have 2-3 day long runs IVing meth. Roar would have very small heroin shots in between meth shots, to avoid the meth come down, it worked well Roar would wait until steadily coming down then have a heroin shot and follow that later with another meth shot. This worked really well for Roar she got to avoid the meth come down and by high for 2 - 3 days straight.

Roar only did this a few times, she didn't want to risk developing a heroin habit Roar couldn't control, Roar never combined them in a shot either, couldn't imagine it they are so totally opposite.

But using them along side one another on a bender is great fun

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, combinations, crack, heroin, methamphetamine, speedball