Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-10-2012, 17:45

34 y/o Male from United States
soulsuckinjerk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is ice methamphetamine made with p2p, ahydrous amonia or red phosphorus method?

I have always wondered this. I remember back in the day we would have anything from clean white powder to chunky yellow stink like cat piss that you could smell a mile away. I don't have anything against ice since it started showing up 10 years ago that is all I have seen. So is it a big mystery how the mexicans make it? Is it made by the U.S goverment is top secret labs and blamed on the mexicans? What the hell is going on here?
Old 25-10-2012, 17:47
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,306, Level: 20 Points: 19,306, Level: 20 Points: 19,306, Level: 20
Activity: 59.0% Activity: 59.0% Activity: 59.0%
Re: Is ice methamphetamine made with p2p, ahydrous amonia or red phosphorus method?

Ice is a slang term that could be used by anyone to describe anything. Yes, it has regularly been applied to one specific analog of meth (or something like that), but that does not mean that the product being presented to you as "ice" has anything to do with that, drug dealers lie.

And no, the US Gov't does not make meth.
Old 26-10-2012, 04:56
Silver Member

Male from United States
allnighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Re: Is ice methamphetamine made with p2p, ahydrous amonia or red phosphorus method?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsuckinjerk View Post
I have always wondered this. I remember back in the day we would have anything from clean white powder to chunky yellow stink like cat piss that you could smell a mile away. I don't have anything against ice since it started showing up 10 years ago that is all I have seen. So is it a big mystery how the mexicans make it? Is it made by the U.S goverment is top secret labs and blamed on the mexicans? What the hell is going on here?
I don't think p2p is common at all anymore. I miss the old white stuff from back in the day. Now its all "glass" or "ice". Which to me just means dope that has been crystalized. The quality and cook method seems to vary greatly.

Post Quality Evaluations:
there is no need to quote this whole post, just address the user by name.
Old 26-10-2012, 08:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
jmalanni should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Ice usually just means relatively pure meth, because pure meth in crystal form looks like ice.

All of those methods produce methamphetamine, but some (I forget which is which) produce more of the "good" isomer. There are two meth isomers (isomers are just molecules with the same chemical formula and connectivity, but with different geometries) one gets you high and the other not so much. I believe the "Birch Method" produces the highest proportion of the good isomer.

Regardless, all three methods produce methamphetamine and the purity depends on the technique of the chemist and the purity of the precursors. Often times when a batch is messed up somehow the impure end product can be further purified through various methods such as distillation and recrystallization, but some meth is lost every time you try to make it more pure so its best to get it right the first time.

Share this on: