Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 20-10-2012, 20:44

30 y/o Male from United States
Nunyabis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Please help!! Anyone!!! Macujo method for cocaine on hair test

Does anyone know if this "macujo" method works for hair drug testing for cocaine? I am a new father of a 3 month old little princess and have the opportunity to land a great career. The only problem is I'm going to have to do a hair drug test. I use cocaine on average about 0.3 grams every two weeks. And it's been about 2 weeks since last use and I'm not going to use again til at least after my results are in. but I use very little at a time just for some extra fun. I need this career to give my daughter. I have searched and searched through threads and all over the web for answers but only find the answers to marijuana use. Need to know if there is hope for this new dad.
Old 20-10-2012, 21:28
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%
Re: Please help!! Anyone!!! Macujo method for cocaine on hair test

You mean this?
Quote:
Buy Aloe Rid at a salon - use it every day at least once a day
2. Buy Clean and Clear pink in the face soaps section at your grocery
3. Buy Tide liquid
4. Buy Heinz vinnegar

1. Approach your favorite sink with the ingredients in hand, along with a towel and a shower cap. Kitchen sink worked best for me. Run warm water over your hair, have the towel close by to wipe chemicals/water that drip down from your forehad.

2. Pour vinnegar on your head. Massage into hair. Wipe forehead and ears.

3. Pour Clean Clear over your head and massage in. This stuff burns skin but is better and safer than gasoline and racing fuels. I made the mistake of not drying all skin around my ears and forehead.

4. Put a shower cap on and let sit for around 20-30 minutes. Have towel in hand to wipe away anything that drops down. Again, I got burned by clean and clear during the course of this process. Clean and Clear is probably the stongest chemicals you deal with in this process.

5. Take a small dab of Tide liquid and wash all of this out. Your hair will be the squeekist clean its ever felt with the Tide. So very concentrated indeed.

Did this 5 times over 3 days before test.

Passed with huge amounts of chemicals (THC, Cocaine) in me 35 days before.
Found on the web.

I don't know man, seems like you could end up with chemical burns. Aloe Rid is good stuff, I used it when I was swimming, But Tide? No, don't put that in your hair. And don't even THINK about racing fuels.

You can't really "beat" tests. At least not reliably enough. I mean you can try, but I am not going to say "Yes this will work" and then have it not work.

Best luck.
Old 20-10-2012, 21:54
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyabis View Post
I'm not going to use again til at least after my results are in. but I use very little at a time just for some extra fun. I need this career to give my daughter.
You need to quit altogether. Step back and try to think this over carefully. Aren't the chances are pretty good that they will randomly test you again at some point? And you will have to go through this anxious period of uncertainty all over again? If you're going to go through with this, you should really be thinking of never doing coke again.
I know this is preachy and it's easy to dismiss what I'm saying. But do you really think you'll be able to hold on to this career? You're planning to use again right after testing!!! Doesn't that behavior sound irrational?
Old 20-10-2012, 22:24
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.JJ1234 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I know people who have used shampoos that are meant for this and failed miserably. If you have the chance then quit.

Now if you get smart and shave your head you had better keep going! They will search your body for a hair and find one unless you are a VERY aggressive shaver

So if you have awhile before the test, first quit using. Then shave ENTIRE body(Yes ass hairs too, lol), Let hair grow back to a couple centimeters. Should be clean.

Hair testing for jobs they usually go back three months. I am not sure how long of a sample is needed for this. So they may actually say you were trying to falsify you test results if you go in shaved or with little hair.

Still none the less I would try my method vs. a Macujo method that may or may not work. This is your life we are talking about really so do your best to get this right.
Old 21-10-2012, 10:54

30 y/o Male from United States
Nunyabis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Thank you so much for the responses!! I am going to try a combination of methods, and I appreciate all the responses I can get. Also your concerns have not been bypassed. It's cool to know people have such good intentions for a stranger. Please keep the responses coming.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, hair follicle testing