Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 18-07-2004, 20:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male
Psilocybe S. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 705, Level: 4 Points: 705, Level: 4 Points: 705, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Okay..well I got a letter in the mail from the probation building, saying I have a meeting with a probation officer at 11:00 am tomarrow. I got arrested for marijuana and they told me that they were going to send my case to probation because I was becoming a problem. It was my second arrest, one time I had pot on me. Here are some important details though:

1. They never gave me a field test or sobrity test.

2. They never made me or my parents sign anything

3. Never took my fingerprints

4. Never "booked" me to the best of my memory.

What are the chances that I will be given a drug test on this visit tomarrow? I smoke alot, so I'm kind of worried. I've been told that I'll get locked up for testing dirty. But I dont think they would do that for testing dirty the first time, will they? I mean, this letterjust shows up in the mail like 5 months aftershit happend, like always, and its just out of the blue..but I know that wouldnt stop cops fromtesting me for any reason..At most, I think if I do get a test, it'll come back diry, and I'll get probo for sure and have to take drug classes and go through further tests for the length of my probo, and during this time, if I test dirty, i'll be locked up. What does anyone else think/know?

But I do not want this to happen. Does drinking crannberry juice really work? And I know if I only have a day to do something, my best chance will be to get detox, or pills or something. But thats not going to happen, even if they are otc pills. Any suggestions? I looked through this fourm and couldent find any good information, so please reply.
Old 18-07-2004, 20:40
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Why would your parents be involved?
Old 19-07-2004, 05:11

27 y/o Male

Because i'm 17.

And thanks to everyone for the help..
Old 19-07-2004, 06:25

30 y/o Male from United States
str8ballin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4
Drink as much water as you can on the day of the testing.I'm talking like drink a gallon of water,take a whole bunch of niacin,and drink vinegar if you can handle it.

You won't get locked up for dropping dirty your first time.If this is your first probation visit,they usually wont make you drop.They'll just go over your guidelines and tell you what you cant do.....ie:drinking,smoking,drugs,ect...If they do happen to drop you,you should pass it if you follow my advice from up top.If it doesnt work,the worse that could happen would be your p.o. putting you in a rehab program.But usually they'll let the first dirty drop slide.Dont worry man,you'll be alright.
Old 19-07-2004, 22:19

27 y/o Male
I've heard that they know when you've been drinking water by the lightness of your piss, And I could get busted for having really light piss?True?
Old 19-07-2004, 22:30

30 y/o Male from United States
str8ballin should review received reputation comments.
Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4 Points: 734, Level: 4
My piss came out clear as fuck and they didnt say a damn thing.They're more concerned with the temperature I believe.

Is there a law that says you can't drink water? heh... If they say something about it just tell them you didnt know.Regardless it's still better than dropping dirty.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:24

27 y/o Male

Very true. It turns out that my meeting was schedualed for next monday..So I now have a whole week..I already fucked up my smoking a joint today..I how have 6 days to get clean..And this is what i'm thinking:

If they let us rescheudal the apointment, it must not be very important. (ie. they are giving me a whole week to get clean, and aviod testing dirty.)

And we did call and reschedual it, talked to the officer himself.

So I'm kinda thinking they wont test me, or they're going to be more strict if i pop dirty...either way, I already fucked up. If i drink alot of water for 6 days, i might have a chance, but I think I'm just going to keep smoking..Or..damnit I dont know!
Old 09-08-2004, 09:26
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Earth
RoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way up
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7

Heh, I didnt want to start a new topic on urine testing for marijuana so just decided to put my question on this one I hope you people still read it although its on an old topic.

I smoked a bowl about every day for a week my last time smokingwas thissaturday night, Its only sunday night now (Monday morning..whichever you prefer) And I found I have a piss test in only a few days,on Wedn. I'm trying drinking a lot of waterbut will thishelp in time?I also did cocaine on thursday night but I hear that is notdetectable pretty fast, I hope it will be ok.Any tips or info would be helpful, or if you even know this is definately not possible to clear my system in time would be helpful, has anyone past a piss test when they smoked bud about 4 days before?
Old 10-08-2004, 03:01

bobschilli420 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can't really get thc out of ur system. The only way is to do a shit load of exercising. I have heard u can cover thc in ur urine by drinking viniger.
Old 19-02-2005, 10:09

Male
smilla should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
you will most likely get a drug test on your first probation meeting, I did. But you are allowed to fail your first test because well they usually expect for you to be not clean coming in. The first test is usually a screen for your base levels of drugs in your system (if any) so when you come in next time if they havent gone done as much as they should then you will fail for a positive test. again this all directly relates to the states laws that you are in and how your probation officer is like
Old 19-02-2005, 13:04

41 y/o Male from Canada
Art-full Dodger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

I am told that the vinegar thing is mythical and totally false. Like I stated in another thread, I passed 3 in a row using "Ocean Spray" Cranberry juice. I'd wake up on the morning of the test and I'd drink no coffee and eat no food. drink 3-4 quarts of the stuff and in 5-6 hours, piss pure juice in the jar. Just enough color in it to avoid suspicion.

However I failed the last one because I used a cheaper brand of juice with more sugar in it.(sugar or fructose is bad)And I F'ed up by relieving myself up the road and barely had enugh to give them! Never, never give them the beginning or end of your stream! And always use "Ocean Spray"!

A hard lesson learned. I hope I can help someone avoid the BS I am going through right now.

Old 19-02-2005, 18:22
Gold Member

28 y/o Male from United States
William_Again is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4
vinegar is false, it doesn't work. Also if you smoked a few days before
a test and you decided to execise some to get it out of your system
take in mind that THC is fat soluble (which is why is stays in your
system for so long) and when you work out you burn that fat and the THC
has nowhere to go but through your blood and into your piss and if you
have a test in a few days that is not good, cause there is a good
chance that it'll show up after that. So only exercise if you have
plenty of time. Also drink lots of water yes and if they comment on the
color, say that you are a vegitarian, as vegitarians tend to have
ligther piss and less creatin in their piss. If any of this is
incorrect please correct me, I believe all of this to be correct.
Old 27-02-2005, 07:09

Female from United Kingdom
Muirner is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2

1 gallon of cranberry juice will keep your piss on the regular side, as well cranberry juice is a "natural cleaner" juice... It isnt that bad trust me it also keeps your ph normal, as well as creatine levels, and it dosnt look like you put water from the sink in your urine because the parts water to part urine is fucked...

Muirner

Old 06-04-2005, 22:36

42 y/o Male from United States
raavenhawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

will try the cranberry shit in two weeks in the meantime i am trying not to use esp weed it has been two days and i know i got a piss test for the court comming up soon!!!!!!!! Sometime i just say fuck it and go on with my life. I currently am getting my drugs the legal way all escept the weed......It is just a fucking plant what isthe big deal????? At least here in Ohio if you get cought smoking a joint it is only a $100 ticket and no court appearence. Pretty cool hay? But I am on probation for something else and have to take piss test!!!!!!

latter on!!
Old 02-05-2005, 07:02

DankIndica is an unknown quantity at this point
Drink 2 packets of certo or fruit pectin

Im on probation, heavy smoker, works every time

I wouldnt lie to you... Its not proven that it works but it does for me.. consistently

Share this on:

Tags
canada, canadian, cocaine, drug, drug screen, drug test, drug testing, drugs, kratom, ohio, ointment, opiates, piss test, probation, rehab, urine test