Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-10-2012, 19:24
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
FastMike5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
INSTANT powdered opana! How do you guys process yours?

Hi There,

I just had to post this after getting myself a new toy for processing my 'panas.

So, ever since the new plastic Opanas came out I have been using a very cheap $11.35 dremel that I got from the Chinese tool store (Harbor Freight) to grind em up.

And it worked fine. But it was underpowered and took 45 seconds to over 2 minutes to grind up one damned pill! (Ridiculous)

So, I decided to spoil my self and get this fancy new dremel That I got on clearance for $21 down from $40 (What a deal! 49% off?). I almost bought a Dremel brand dremel till I saw this one on clearance.

And let me tell you it can LITERALLY grind these plastic pills into powder in like HALF a second. It's just like ZOOM! and your done.

This piece of equipment runs at 12,000 to 30,000 RPM. As apposed to my old junk dremel that ran at 16,000 RPM and was so underpowered you could stop it with your fingers lol. Thats why it took me so long.

I couldn't post a link to the pics so I uploaded them to my profile.

If ya guys want I'll post and instructional video on how to process these the right way.

SO, how do you guys process your opanas? What do you use to grind em up? i'm curious to know. Of course I know it makes a big difference what kind of sanding bit you use. I personally use a 120 grit, I would like to use 100 but they don't make those (as far as I know). Just as well it makes a difference how much pressure you put on the sanding bit with the pill. If you press hard it will come out coarser as apposed to finer powder if you press lightly. I also no that it is important to maintain your sanding bits as well. If they get worn down (which happens quickly) and you try to grind up a pill you will end up with some chunkier bits and a rougher powder.

Food for thought! and your nose! ahahah!

Have a great day!
-Mike

FastMike5 added 1162 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Hmmm, I honestly thought more people would comment on this. I mean I know that this is old news and I have in fact been using a dremel on these pills since they reformulated them but I had no idea how BIG a difference a better dremel would make.

Well, i'm still exited about it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
silica never leaves your bronc tubes. just builds up.

Last edited by FastMike5; 11-10-2012 at 19:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-10-2012, 19:50
Titanium Member

Male from USA - New York
TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.TripStick probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3 Points: 631, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: INSTANT powdered opana! How do you guys process yours?

If the sanding bits are wearing down from grinding the pills, aren't you ending up with sanding grit in your powder and ultimately consuming it?

This is a very good, relevant (and frankly, frightening) question/observation.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

Just a random thought while we're discussing using power tools to crush a pill (ridiculous).

Have you ever considered using a vice to crush the pills?

And yeah.. if your sanding bits are wearing down, then you're probably getting a good amount of that crap in your powder. Better check to make sure that whatever materials are used on the bit aren't toxic.
Old 14-10-2012, 21:41
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterdam View Post
Just a random thought while we're discussing using power tools to crush a pill (ridiculous).

Have you ever considered using a vice to crush the pills?

And yeah.. if your sanding bits are wearing down, then you're probably getting a good amount of that crap in your powder. Better check to make sure that whatever materials are used on the bit aren't toxic.

I know it does sounds kinda nuts having to use power tools on pills but, that's the world we live in today. Btw, a vice would just flatten the pill like a pancake, they are crush proof.

I'm not to worried about the material from the sanding bits ending up in my nose. The powder is always white and any amount of sand that does find its way from the bits is extremely minute so it doesn't matter. I mean, were talking about a few itty bitty tiny grains of sand per pill. Its insignificant.

FastMike5 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Oh I just remembered something.

I was working in my garage with my friend and he said "I need some needle nose pliers, get me the one you use for your pills" LOL.

Last edited by FastMike5; 14-10-2012 at 21:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14-10-2012, 22:04
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

I have not been in this game so I am curious, what do you do with the powder once you have it?

I remember reading something about a gel like substance so that even if you have powder you still don't want to snort it because it goos up your nose and you can't add water to it because you have useless non flavored jello opana.
Old 15-10-2012, 16:34
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdofbeingtrd View Post
I have not been in this game so I am curious, what do you do with the powder once you have it?

I remember reading something about a gel like substance so that even if you have powder you still don't want to snort it because it goos up your nose and you can't add water to it because you have useless non flavored jello opana.

Thats a good question!

Well ya see, even if you can get these pills into a powder form they will still gel terribly in your nose.

Solution!, an anti-gelling agent.

All you have to do is sprinkle a tiny bit of baking soda to prevent the gelling and problem solved!

I'd say a ratio of about 1 to 6. see, the baking soda counteracts the gelling with foaming. but you don't notice this happening inside your sniffer. It just feels like the old opanas do.

I've been doing it this way pretty much since they switched over to the TRF's. Works great.

-Mike

Works great thanks for the info
for an important detail that i haven't seen elsewhere
Old 13-12-2012, 02:27

Male from Canada
ilikewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

In that ratio is the baking soda 1 or 6?
I did about a third baking soda to 2 thirds opana and there was still slime (I think gel is an understatement, gel I can handle but this stuff is like slime or mucous. When you touch it and there is a string of sliminess that is attached to your finger when you pull it away).

It still works for the drug to get into your body, but the sliminess freaks me out so much.

ilikewater added 503 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I'm guessing I won't get an answer cause FastMike hasn't been on in about a month. Ah, well...

Last edited by ilikewater; 13-12-2012 at 02:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-12-2012, 00:42
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikewater View Post
In that ratio is the baking soda 1 or 6?
I did about a third baking soda to 2 thirds opana and there was still slime (I think gel is an understatement, gel I can handle but this stuff is like slime or mucous. When you touch it and there is a string of sliminess that is attached to your finger when you pull it away).

It still works for the drug to get into your body, but the sliminess freaks me out so much.

ilikewater added 503 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I'm guessing I won't get an answer cause FastMike hasn't been on in about a month. Ah, well...
SORRY!!

I hav not been on the site in a while ciz I've been busy plus EVERYTIME I try to post I have to update my emil address first so it's a friggin hassle, sheesh man.

BUt to answer your question the ratio is for every opana, you do 1 part baking soda

For example. if you grind up an opana with your dremel like you're supposed to, you take that powder and add a comparable amount of baking soda that would equall 6 to 8 parts of the total amount of the powdered opana pill.

I am going to make an instructional video tonight when I take my next dose which will explain and answer anyones questions.

SO! Stay tuned to FastMike5!!

-Mike
Old 11-04-2014, 00:02

32 y/o Female from United States
hazelhoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Just wondering, I don't sniff my meds but can you eat some of the baking soda to counteract swallowing the opena er? I do use a pill cutter to cut them into pieces but that gel is still there, being ingested as well
Old 11-04-2014, 23:51
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from USA - Florida
Gibson4rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Well before I knew this, I took 2 20mg opana er's and cooked them for a bit, I smashed them flat and tried a coffee grinder, that was kinda a huge fail, so since I couldn't crush them I put all the remnants in a glass of OJ and drinked it lol. FAIL for me :/. But luckily they were free.

Share this on:

Sitelinks: Information: