Unidentified blends Unidentified cannabinoid blends

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 23:15

Male from United States
HustlinAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Mr.Kosh review

A man on a bus (MOAB) I see occasionally told me he received a sample of Mr.Kosh XXX Blueberry for free on the condition that he post a review. As he does not have a computer he wrote down some notes for me and I agreed to post on his behalf.

MOAB wanted to make it clear that before trying Mr.Kosh his system was clean from all chemicals/drugs.

MOAB loaded a small amount of the herbal blend into a pipe and took 1 hit, not noticing any effects. After 1 more hit MOAB could feel a high coming on fast and decided to take 1 more hit for good measure. Within a couple minutes MOAB was very high - too high even - and was barely able to walk to a chair to sit down while wishing he had only taken 2 hits instead of 3. At this point MOAB's heart was racing and he was breathing deeply.
The euphoria from smoking generally lasts approximately 30-45 minutes with after affects (feeling calm/relaxed) lasting up to 1.5 hours.
The next time smoking the substance MOAB decided to only take 2 hits so as not to get too messed up. That experience was much more enjoyable, MOAB was not too high to move and did not experience a racing heart. After approximately an hour MOAB decided to smoke a couple more small hits, after which he felt a euphoria that was stronger than what was felt after the first 2 initial hits.
The effects wore off a little faster than after first smoking (~35 minutes), and MOAB smoked 2 more hits ~10 minutes later. This again brought on the euphoria and MOAB enjoyed watching some TV.

In general MOAB highly recommended Mr.Kosh XXX products for those that aren't able to enjoy true MJ. After smoking several times a day/night MOAB told me he would wake up with a bad headache that would go away with NSAIDS and water.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:23
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,054, Level: 11 Points: 6,054, Level: 11 Points: 6,054, Level: 11
Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2%
Re: Mr.Kosh review

Quote:
for free on the condition that he post a review
Really? .. Thanks for letting the general public know the experience report is disingenuous before they have to spend the time reading it. I am not 100% sure but it may be breaking the rules to admit that the review was sanctioned by a vendor..

Your other 3 posts seem legit actually so now I am curious.

Was the requested review for this forum specifically?

Or just any forum and you happened to have an account here?

Also , the newest cannabinoids were not created by a famous and legitimate chemist. Most are made by unknown chemists with only one purpose which is to evade laws. One of them allegedly produces carcinogenic (NNE1) metabolites. This is largely due to the fact that the molecule was not designed to be safe.. It was produced to keep the money rolling in after the next wave of bans

Edit I just noticed this review is a few months old..

Basoodler added 24 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedface View Post
anyone know of similar products to Mr Kosh? I've tried getting a free sample but they don't respond

Any answer you receive for this question would be a direct violation of -----> the rules (read the portion on source discussion in. The rules can be found in the "help tab" at the top in the blue bar, or click the link that says the rules in this post)

Its not permitted to discuss vendors..

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is not source discussion. He has not mentioned a source, just a product.
Good to highlight that reviews of this product are tainted by commercial incentives

Last edited by Basoodler; 02-01-2013 at 02:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
herbal blend, synthetic cannabinoid blends