Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Various drugs not covered by other forums Discussion of Psychoactive drugs that do not have a specific forum

Old 03-10-2012, 21:26

Male from Earth
kitube should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best prescription drugs to get high?

I want to know which prescription drugs are the best to get high on, which ones are worth trying.
All types of highs, so both energetic, relaxing, hallucegenics (really would like to find one) etc.
I've never tried prescription drugs and have no idea.
Also how much do they cost roughly (pharmacy w/o insurance).
I hope i put this in the right section and that there haven't been threads about it (i searched, couldn't find prescription section or something alike).

kitube added 31 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

since i cant edit my own post, ill have to add another post.
Please also add the required way to take the drug to get the effect, for example snorting or orally.

Last edited by kitube; 03-10-2012 at 21:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2012, 21:29
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Best prescription drugs to get high?

Abusing OTC drugs is one thing, because their sale is monitored far less closely than that of prescription drugs. But when people start using prescription drugs simply to get high, this can eventually come to the notice of the authorities and that's when the inevitable crackdown begins.

You should think carefully about badly you 'need' to get high before potentially contributing to a situation whereby people who really need medicines are unable to get hold of them. Sorry to sound like a party pooper...

Last edited by Routemaster Flash; 08-12-2012 at 15:25.
Old 03-10-2012, 23:39

Male from Earth
AW: Best prescription drugs to get high?

I get that, but id use an actual prescription.
Also that there wouldnt be enough drugs is kinda a lame excuse.
and i dont want to use them regularly, but i definetely would want to try some of the more popular, "cooler" ones
Old 04-10-2012, 00:43
Palladium Member

Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Re: AW: Best prescription drugs to get high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitube View Post
and i dont want to use them regularly, but i definetely would want to try some of the more popular, "cooler" ones
What the fuck? Do you know how prescriptions work? You have to present some kind of illness or injury to a doctor, who then - if s/he decides you need medication - writes a prescription for it. You can't just say "Hey Doc, I kinda wanna get high, got anything good for me?". Or are you planning to fake a severe injury to get opioids, or narcolepsy to get Adderall? Perhaps you'd pretend to have cancer so you can get a medical weed script? I actually can't believe you listed "hallucegenics" in your original post, I mean do you think you can get prescription LSD or something?

The whole thing sounds incredibly badly thought-out. You clearly don't have the first clue what medicinal drugs are or how they are used. Just go and score some weed or coke or whatever like a normal person.

Last edited by Routemaster Flash; 10-10-2012 at 15:31.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:43
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,404, Level: 7 Points: 2,404, Level: 7 Points: 2,404, Level: 7
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

Patience, young padawan. Read. Learn. Don't break any rules while you're at it.
Old 05-10-2012, 22:49
Palladium Member

Something I've noticed here is that when someone starts a thread saying basically "Where can I get Some Drugs?" - without specifying whether they're after an eighth of weed, a kilo of pharma-grade heroin or some obscure RC only Sasha Shulgin and three other people have ever heard of - is that they're quite possibly not old enough to be on this forum and very probably have little experience of intoxication beyond necking their mother's cooking sherry when their parents are out.
Old 09-10-2012, 23:39

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster Flash View Post
Something I've noticed here is that when someone starts a thread saying basically "Where can I get Some Drugs?" - without specifying whether they're after an eighth of weed, a kilo of pharma-grade heroin or some obscure RC only Sasha Shulgin and three other people have ever heard of - is that they're quite possibly not old enough to be on this forum and very probably have little experience of intoxication beyond necking their mother's cooking sherry when their parents are out.

How is my question similar to someone asking WHERE i can get drugs? i never asked where i could get some, and about age, iam infact 18, iam very clear on how and where i can get them.
I have near to no experience with pharma drugs and was interested in acquiring some experience.
also to the guy about hallicinative pharma drugs, there are, for example welbutrin (Bupropion) which can have quite strong hallucinations.

and about experience with other drugs, obviously alcohol, 2 years marijuana (5 months or so daily), codeine, datura, welbutrin and opium. so thank you, but no i havent just had some of moms sherry.
but its so nice to find low self esteem people like you trying to get some self esteem via putting other people down. man you're such a great guy...

kitube added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster Flash View Post
What the fuck? Do you how prescriptions work? You have to present some kind of illness or injury to a doctor, who then - if s/he decides you need some sort of medication - writes a prescription for it. You can't just say "Hey Doc, I kinda wanna get high, got anything good for me?". Or are you planning to fake a severe injury to get opioids, or narcolepsy to get Adderall? Perhaps you'd pretend to have cancer so you can get a medical weed script? I actually can't believe you listed "hallucegenics" in your original post, I mean do you think you can get prescription LSD or something?

The whole thing sounds incredibly badly thought-out. You clearly don't have the first clue what medicinal drugs are or how they are used. Just go and score some weed or coke or whatever like a normal person.
why do you bother to tell me that? that wasnt my question. and i can get legit prescriptions without having to get it from a doctor. so step down from your horse and stop thinking iam an idiot.
and hallucegenics, for example welbutrin, or theres a malaria medicine which gave very strong hallucination but cant remember what it's called.
i dont get why the very first thing people assume is the other guy is an idiot. why do you come on forums if thats all you do?

Last edited by kitube; 09-10-2012 at 23:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2012, 00:33
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.
Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
To put it short and clear, since you have clearly divulged your motives, nobody is going to support your crusade to get a prescription from a doctor so you can get high. Buy them off the streets if you want to get high off them. Nobody from here on out is going to walk side by side with you and help you manipulate a doctor.

I have trouble accepting that you can get legit prescriptions without a doctor being involved, and that such a method will actually work for a long time. Lots of pharmacies won't even dispense scheduled drugs if you don't have insurance policies.

You called Wellbutrin a hallucinogen, are talking about getting doctor prescriptions without using a doctor, and the bottom line of the plan is you want to create a front that seems legit to get pills in an Rx bottle to get stoned from. That is why people are jumping on you, there is so much wrong and bad ideas in this thread it should be labeled as such.

And I am sorry, but this is idiotic. Want to know why? If you ever get caught in your method of somehow getting 'legit prescriptions' without a doctor, if the wrong checks go through, or one mistake happens, you could very well be labeled a drug seeker. Flush good chances of getting medicine for real reasons later in your life. I only started at the age of 24/25 using Valium in a serious and beneficial manner (from a doctor, I waited until I knew I could responsibly use such a thing). Sure would have been a dumb choice on my part if I got labeled a drug seeker when I was 18 and would probably be denied ever getting something like a script to Valium, or maybe even my sleeping pills. I guess it is harsh concern. You are tampering with decisions that can have lasting impact on your well being well into your future. You are also tampering with things that can land you in jail. You are 18. You are not a minor now, the law doesn't fuck around when you pass that age.

Like I said, this thread is flooded with ignorance and bad ideas. There is not many ways to put it. Don't risk your future and your own well being to get high in your teens. People sell plenty of Opiates and Benzodiazepines on the black market. If you must get high off pharms, you honestly are much better off finding a street source.

You are wondering an okay thing, but telling us you are going to go about doing it in the worst way possible. You are so young, don't be dumb and fuck around with manipulating doctors, forging scripts and getting high off pharmacy given Rx bottles. You would be surprised how many ways this could wind up biting you in the ass in the distant future.

If you want pure answers though, they are pretty simple and are basically as beneficial as asking someone else their opinion of beautiful art of good music. What are the best pharmaceutical type drugs to get high from? Usually the most popular abused ones. Oxycodone, Hydrocodone (etc opiates), Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Diazepam (etc benzos), Adderal (etc stimulants). I don't think that helped you much even though it is pretty much the exact answer to your question - because your questions answer is bread and butter knowledge that anyone can find on the intrawebz/even libraries. Do basic research and you will quickly learn what sort of drug you might be seeking. Problem is, the way you presented yourself, nobody is going to have anything to do with helping you that much because the methods defy the semi-intention of this website.

To wrap this up with a quick analogy. It would be fine if someone was asking about 5 different local restaurant chains and which has the best food. If you said your plan is to go in and order food, eat it quickly, then leave before paying the bill until you find your favorite restaurant, nobody will help you when they know *that* is how you are going about finding your favorite food. Would be different if you had 5 gift cards and wanted to try some places. Same way it would be different if you just had generic street access to some pills and were curious about their acute effects. And like my analogy, if you fuck up the slightest bit, you won't be eating at that restaurant again or for a while, or could even end up dealing with the police. Be smart. People here don't just look at the end result when you lay out an explicit red flag waving presentation of yourself and how you are going about this.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent advice
Old 10-10-2012, 00:50
Titanium Member

20 y/o Male from United States
nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.nigh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4 Points: 750, Level: 4

Quote:
...for example welbutrin (Bupropion) which can have quite strong hallucinations.
Uhm, what? That's not a hallucinogen at all; it's a commonly prescribed antidepressant. You could get horribly unpleasant delirium if you overdosed on it, but that's about it.

Quote:
i can get legit prescriptions without having to get it from a doctor.
No, it would not be a legit prescription. It would be an illicitly acquired prescription drug, which is quite the opposite.

Quote:
...theres a malaria medicine which gave very strong hallucination but cant remember what it's called
You're possibly thinking of mefloquine, which once again is not a hallucinogen. It just so happens that it can cause unpleasant hallucinations as a side effect or as a symptom of overdose.

Look, we're not picking on you for the sake of it - to be honest, it seems that you haven't done a modicum of research on your own. This forum is not meant to walk you through the process of "gettin SupeR fuked up" or anything of that sort. You're expected to do your own research here and shouldn't expect others to hold your hand through something that, frankly, could have been solved in less five minutes on Google if you had bothered to try.

Succintly addresses the factual inaccuracies without descending into a heated argument.
Old 10-10-2012, 00:52

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellisdeee View Post
To put it short and clear, since you have clearly divulged your motives, nobody is going to support your crusade to get a prescription from a doctor so you can get high. Buy them off the streets if you want to get high off them. Nobody from here on out is going to walk side by side with you and help you manipulate a doctor.

I have trouble accepting that you can get legit prescriptions without a doctor being involved, and that such a method will actually work for a long time. Lots of pharmacies won't even dispense scheduled drugs if you don't have insurance policies.

You called Wellbutrin a hallucinogen, are talking about getting doctor prescriptions without using a doctor, and the bottom line of the plan is you want to create a front that seems legit to get pills in an Rx bottle to get stoned from. That is why people are jumping on you, there is so much wrong and bad ideas in this thread it should be labeled as such.

And I am sorry, but this is idiotic. Want to know why? If you ever get caught in your method of somehow getting 'legit prescriptions' without a doctor, if the wrong checks go through, or one mistake happens, you could very well be labeled a drug seeker. Flush good chances of getting medicine for real reasons later in your life. I only started at the age of 24/25 using Valium in a serious and beneficial manner (from a doctor, I waited until I knew I could responsibly use such a thing). Sure would have been a dumb choice on my part if I got labeled a drug seeker when I was 18 and would probably be denied ever getting something like a script to Valium, or maybe even my sleeping pills. I guess it is harsh concern. You are tampering with decisions that can have lasting impact on your well being well into your future. You are also tampering with things that can land you in jail. You are 18. You are not a minor now, the law doesn't fuck around when you pass that age.

Like I said, this thread is flooded with ignorance and bad ideas. There is not many ways to put it. Don't risk your future and your own well being to get high in your teens. People sell plenty of Opiates and Benzodiazepines on the black market. If you must get high off pharms, you honestly are much better off finding a street source.

You are wondering an okay thing, but telling us you are going to go about doing it in the worst way possible. You are so young, don't be dumb and fuck around with manipulating doctors, forging scripts and getting high off pharmacy given Rx bottles. You would be surprised how many ways this could wind up biting you in the ass in the distant future.

If you want pure answers though, they are pretty simple and are basically as beneficial as asking someone else their opinion of beautiful art of good music. What are the best pharmaceutical type drugs to get high from? Usually the most popular abused ones. Oxycodone, Hydrocodone (etc opiates), Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Diazepam (etc benzos), Adderal (etc stimulants). I don't think that helped you much even though it is pretty much the exact answer to your question - because your questions answer is bread and butter knowledge that anyone can find on the intrawebz/even libraries. Do basic research and you will quickly learn what sort of drug you might be seeking. Problem is, the way you presented yourself, nobody is going to have anything to do with helping you that much because the methods defy the semi-intention of this website.

To wrap this up with a quick analogy. It would be fine if someone was asking about 5 different local restaurant chains and which has the best food. If you said your plan is to go in and order food, eat it quickly, then leave before paying the bill until you find your favorite restaurant, nobody will help you when they know *that* is how you are going about finding your favorite food. Would be different if you had 5 gift cards and wanted to try some places. Same way it would be different if you just had generic street access to some pills and were curious about their acute effects. And like my analogy, if you fuck up the slightest bit, you won't be eating at that restaurant again or for a while, or could even end up dealing with the police. Be smart. People here don't just look at the end result when you lay out an explicit red flag waving presentation of yourself and how you are going about this.
I clearly misinterpreted this forum, there are so many threads about pharma drugs and people wanting to get high on them that i didnt know that if i asked that id get jumped.
nor did i think that theres so much judgement on these forums.
everyone wants to tell you what they think is the correct thing without knowing everything.
for example you mentioned forging prescriptions, not once did i write anything about it nor did i ever plan on forging them.

every thread ive started on this forums got always answered withe people assuming iam an absolute idiot, not being helpful but rather giving me their opinion about how stupid and moronic it is what i ask/want.
iam done with this forum now, it just seems to be full of parents who screwed up their kids and now want to play the strict parent and judge other people.

i assume your going to counter this with something along the way, "see how juvenile you behave, blablablablba" or something along the way.

..if the shoe fits. Your post content and demeanor is rather juvenile. If you want people to take you seriously put a bit more effort into your posts and show that you've made an effort to research things yourself.
Old 10-10-2012, 15:30
Palladium Member

Quote:
and i can get legit prescriptions without having to get it from a doctor.

No you can't.
Only a qualified doctor can write prescriptions, and only after examining a patient and diagnosing some illness, so if you can get a "prescription" without a medical consultation, it's a bogus prescription, by definition.

Again, you clearly fail to understand the concept of a prescription!

Routemaster Flash added 6 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Quote:
but its so nice to find low self esteem people like you trying to get some self esteem via putting other people down. man you're such a great guy...
Hahaha, so I'm not telling what you want to hear and that makes me a "low self esteem" person?

Sorry, but no. I got self esteem coming outta my ass, thankyou very much. If you hang around here and listen to what people have to say, instead of getting all uptight when people who know more than you do burst your little fantasy bubble about going to the doctor and being given LOADSA AWESOME DRUGS for an illness you don't have, you might, you know, learn something. But the way you're going, you're on the express train to Neg Rep City and quite possibly a ban. So cool it.

Edit: I see you've made the decision for us. Ah well.

Last edited by Routemaster Flash; 10-10-2012 at 16:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2012, 20:57
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.
Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4 Points: 975, Level: 4
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
i assume your going to counter this with something along the way, "see how juvenile you behave, blablablablba" or something along the way.
I would simply counter it with, I am interested in how you plan on getting doctors prescriptions, without a doctor, without forging them, legitimately.

You classified Welbutrin as a hallucinogen, you deserve to be corrected for saying things like that. You could learn from it because, well...saying it is a hallucinogen is incorrect.

If you feel insulted because I exposed the reality of consequences you could face with what you have logically told us, then you are taking it too personally. I only based my response off the information you gave me. Unless you can answer my anomaly of a question this post starts with, then you are putting chances on the line that can serve you up with bad consequences.

I am done putting effort into this post because you clearly didn't take the effort to read my whole post you quoted. Despite me thinking you are going about this a terribly risky way that could only harm you, not me, I did answer your question. You missed the entire point of my post, took it personally, voided out all the red flags, and per your response you still are missing the point if all you can say is "I thought it was okay to ask about drugs on this forum." Great way to miss the entire point by a lightyear. I would try to explain but honestly, I would just be re-typing the exact same things in my post you quoted. Read it again and carefully, you will find advice for your own well being coupled with an obligatory answer to your initial question.

I was not assuming things. Based on what you laid out, there is no other way to call a spade a spade, you laid out a method of poor choices waiting to happen. You are one of the only ones out here assuming, like saying we are all parents with screwed up kids taking it out on random internet d00ds. Saying you were looking like manipulating doctors and forging scripts is not an assumption, it is more a logical deduction based on how you said you are obtaining drugs ("What is the cost at a pharmacy without insurance?", "and I can get legit prescriptions without having to get it from a doctor"). So you are getting them from a pharmacy, and you are not using a doctor but it is legit - right? I called the way you seemingly were going to go about obtaining the drugs idiotic, or I suggested the ideas themselves were poor, I did not say you were an idiot. Smart people can still do stupid things. I actually even suggested a smarter, oddly enough, less risky way to obtain the same exact drugs.

If you reply to this, I want to know exactly about this 'legitimate' plan you have in mind. I would love to be enlightened on how you will do what you say, while passing all green lights the whole way. Nonetheless, if you care or don't, read my post again and your question is answered. The question is really basic and simple and the answer that would go with it has little depth at all. You could basically get a lateral answer by going to Erowid and browsing the "pharmaceuticals" drop down box list. Pick a drug - find out its classification - read experience reports/other information about it. That is pretty much the core of the answer you are looking for without anyone here being a mind-reader.

Harm reduction isn't just about preventing overdoses. It can also be about preventing people from making mistakes that will follow them for life, hinder their future potential or even land them in jail/legal issues per one small slip. That was my only intent, though maybe abrasive, just watching out for someone I have never met in my life. :/

Whoa... Outstanding advice, Ellisdee!

Last edited by Ellisdeee; 10-10-2012 at 21:06.

Share this on: