Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 15:22

20 y/o Male from United States
Always805 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to make a Meth bong with a plastic bottle,a pookie,and other household utencils?

Whutup yall!!...Just wondering how swim can make a Pookie bong with a plastic bottle,a pookie(Small Oil Burner) and other utencils???Seen people make one air tight and take good looking hits...SWIM gets tired of hitting out the regular pookie pipe and wants to mix it up a bit and doesnt want to buy a new glass on glass bong.Swim knows it wastes the meth but swim dont care...Swim likes bong tokes better..any good feedback would be nice and thanks for your time!

And please go ahead and give me your own opinions on Pipes vs bongs..its always good to know what others think!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:22

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 419, Level: 3 Points: 419, Level: 3 Points: 419, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Re: How to make a Meth bong with a plastic bottle,a pookie,and other household utenci

You would have to get a special shaped glass piece, if you have a straight piece I don't see how its possible the water would get into the bowl. If you do have curved or different shaped piece, its going to be extremely hard to get good suction. So I guess I don't see how its possible to make it with a water bottle. I have experience making water bottle bongs for marijuana and it is challenging. its basically impossible to seal off the extra airflow.

I tried a meth bong once and oh my god you can rip it fat. But I never knew it wasted meth so I guess I'd go with the piece.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:55
Titanium Member

Female from United States
KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.KeepOnTrying is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: How to make a Meth bong with a plastic bottle,a pookie,and other household utenci

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveDaInfluence View Post
You would have to get a special shaped glass piece
With a little MEPS gas you can simply heat the stem until it melts and bend it into a 45 angle

Be extremely careful if or when you start playing with blowing/melting glass. Start off in a shop or somewhere with a concrete floor until you get the hang of it. The melted/soft glass will burn through anything it touches, including skin.

Post Quality Evaluations:
so crafty and helpful -- both of you have such wonderful tips.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:58
Titanium Member

40 y/o Male from United States
Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.Grimace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3 Points: 576, Level: 3
Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3% Activity: 13.3%

The trick is to think like a tweaker MacGyver!

Get yourself some latex tubing wide enough to fit over the end of your oil burner. Make a hole this same size in the bottle, just above where you want the water level to come. Tubing goes from the pipe, through the hole, down to the bottom of the bottle. Achieving an airtight seal is left as an exercise for the alert reader (glue gun?). Add water to the bottle and hold the oil burner (or get really creative and make something that will hold it for you) while you flame it. Hits are taken by sucking on the mouth of the bottle. Careful not to spill!

Oh yeah, make a second hole on the bottle to use as a carb.

Great instructions. Simple and direct
first real direct answer to the op question thanks

Last edited by Grimace; 04-10-2012 at 10:01. Reason: the carb!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:08
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
Gunmetal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

You can make one with simple items around the home, the only piece you might need to buy is a 90 degree hose piece.

Get a jar, puncture 3 holes in the lid spread evenly and insert hosing.
2 above water level, 1 below water level. Attach 90 degree angle piece to hose below water, stick ya pipe in the angle piece.

Hoses above water: Mouth piece and shottie.

Seal all gaps. Done
Old 08-10-2012, 05:11

20 y/o Male from United States
Always805 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Thanks for the replies...yeah swim made one with some latex tubing wide enough to go over the oil burner piece and a regular lil gatorade bottle with a carb...its air tight and rips like a damn champ...swim is in love with it.....swim does ocasionally hit the piece though...gatta change it up!....

I would like more replies though!!!
Old 13-01-2013, 22:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Allupato is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

A lot of people i know complain about burning the goods when they use a bong; guess cos its quite hard sometimes to see how close the flame is. Easy way to try n avoid burning is by rocking the bong side to side if its a pre-made glass one but if you are making home made theres a neat solution at the back of your tv. The cable that runs from the tv to the wall (wtf is it called again? Coaxial?) has this round shaped plug on each end. Cut one of those plugs off and hollow it out (its got copper cable and a plastic shroud inside), attach that to the tube you have going into the bong and your glass tube/ pipe/ pookie/ popeye (as we calls them round these parts) into the other side and voila a rotatable piece. Bit of blu-tack around the connecting points keeps everything air tight and makes it easy peasy to detach the glass piece for the occasional washing. I'd post a pic but too new i think.

When smoking Simply keep the thing turning side to side while heating and taking a hit; once its heated the goods enough to get the bowl full of smoke stop heating and keep up the turning; guarantee you will run out of lung capacity before the goods solidify. Seems to improve quality although thats probably just tweaked wishful thinking but definitely prolongs the lifespan of your stash.

I just know this is gona be one of those posts that seems really great and informative as I'm writing it floating up in space but in the cold sober light of day is a load of bollocks so apologies for that. Blame it on the drugs. Oh - maybe mention to your room mate before cutting the tv cable if this idea makes any sense and appeals. Mine was freaking out for like 5 days about his new tv being broken, wanting to sue the manufacturer etc before i remembered to tell him about the cable.

a solution ahead of the problem that we all see comming in the next post...

Share this on:

Tags
crystal meth, meth pipe