Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > RECOVERY & ADDICTION > Drug Addiction & Recovery > Opiate addiction
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiate addiction Support for coping with Opiate addiction and Opiate addiction treatment.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:35

37 y/o Male from United States
swab is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Quit oxycontin 2+ months ago, still sweating... your info will help.

hey guys, just some info so you no where im coming from, i been doing oxycontin 30mg about 2-3 a day for the past 5 years and finally just got sick of needing them everyday so i decided to quite cold turkey. it took alot of will power but i got off them, first two weeks were the worst, but im still having PAWS at almost 3 months sober!! if sweating is all im having is that considered PAWS symptoms still?

i stopped getting random goosebumps about a month ago, but now THE ONLY PROBLEM IM HAVING IS SWEATING! it only happens when i get nervous or anxious. lets say im in school and try talking to a hot girl i start sweating badly! its really just on my forehead which is the main problem and causing my self esteem to go way down. its like i feel a hot flash coming on "like blushing" but im not blushing. im just trying to have a normal conversation, i know this is normal for some people but i never had a sweating problem like this before so im guessing its part of my oxy PAWS. it makes me feel so shitty because my forehead starts dripping sweat and i keep having to wipe it off with my hand. it doesnt happen if i talk to someone i dont feel attracted too, like if im talking to some uggo im fine, so it must have to do with me being nervous, but like i said i never had this problem before i was on oxy's

first month of getting sober i couldnt talk to "anyone" family or friends without sweating profusely, but then after another month i am now able to talk to family and friends and not sweat, but now it only happens when talking to hot girls, or my professor, so i feel like its getting alittle better, but it just sucks im trying to make new friends but then i start sweating, then i feel stupid, then i think they think im on drugs or sick... another thing i still got raccoon eyes from the oxy, thats something else i didnt have before doing oxy's. it looks like i got two black eyes, will that go away after awhile? or are these raccoon eyes how im going to look from now on?
Old 01-10-2012, 13:05

Male from Czech Republic
Jakub needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: quite oxycontin 2+ months ago, still sweating... your info will help.

I dont know about eyes ,but I got what you wrote and beying 1 month clean myself I can tell you - You got just anxiety that is common with quiting opiates.Its gonna be better - give it a time.BE ABLE TO TALK TO EVERYBODY ELSE AND BE ABLE TO LIVE normaly you can consider yo self LUCKYONE.I got such a fucking anxiety after quit that I cannot go out etc.Take is easy.Its gonna be better.

Lucky you - Paws are almost horrible for me and I got it many times - depression,anxiety ,pain - if you got only sweats and eyes you are doing actually VERY WELL.

continue on good work dude - just tell your self This is happening becouse I did strong opiates that screw my brain and its gonna be better .And I will be able to talk,fuck hot girls.

Take care
Old 02-10-2012, 07:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
I dont know about eyes ,but I got what you wrote and beying 1 month clean myself I can tell you - You got just anxiety that is common with quiting opiates.Its gonna be better - give it a time.BE ABLE TO TALK TO EVERYBODY ELSE AND BE ABLE TO LIVE normaly you can consider yo self LUCKYONE.I got such a fucking anxiety after quit that I cannot go out etc.Take is easy.Its gonna be better.

Lucky you - Paws are almost horrible for me and I got it many times - depression,anxiety ,pain - if you got only sweats and eyes you are doing actually VERY WELL.

continue on good work dude - just tell your self This is happening becouse I did strong opiates that screw my brain and its gonna be better .And I will be able to talk,fuck hot girls.

Take care
yeah thanks man, i keep telling myself that, at first i wasnt able to order food in a fast food place without sweating talking to them, and now i dont do that "a month later" so i can see it is getting better. i just thought id post on here to see if anyone else had my problem, i dont see ANY posts about this similar issue.

i just wonder if its going to take like 1 or 2 more months to clear up, or like 6-12 months like in some horror story PAWS sufferers. im going to start working out, i hear cardio helps alot

i also have very sweaty hands for some reason.like typing on my laptop i make a sweat mark.

swab added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

i would like to hear some examples of when you started sweating too, did you sweat when talking to family? or just strangers? and did it get better for u at all? or are you still in early stages of being sober? yeah i almost had NO paws, if it wasnt for this sweating i would say i was perfectly fine now. but then again maybe 2-3 times a week i will get a random goosebumps and hair stick up, but thats nothing compared to before.

Last edited by swab; 02-10-2012 at 07:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2012, 08:52

Male from Czech Republic
Jakub needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Dude I am like month sober and I think and FEEL IT that it can take a while.On the other hand I was like - meybe I am gonna do it again someday.But so far I am doing excercise a lot everyday .Cardio helps a lot - start a day with that and you will see that anxiety will go dooooown.It like a trick - start day with excercise and its so much better.I am not sweating at all.I got some days just MASSIVE ANXIETY AND Social fobia.BUT big one.And as I said.If this will continue i will pop some pill someday again.Its like drinking,smoking ,meth everything.You have to do it once a while and ITS POSSIBLE.People here are all like NO you have to quit for life.mmmmm.Let me ask you - all the society is based on Cigs and Alcohol.People are fucked up all day every day.So why not to take something more dangerous but more creative and have a nice day.Life is long but you never know when it will end .So i wanna have some good days before i die.

peace
Old 05-10-2012, 16:21

Female from United States
luvmychevy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

So my dr. Gave me this wonder pill that they give to malaria patients. Its called quinine. It got rid of all the sweating, shakes, and helped the aches. He said its best to take with extra strenght tylenol..... it was a miracle for my detox.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmychevy View Post
So my dr. Gave me this wonder pill that they give to malaria patients. Its called quinine. It got rid of all the sweating, shakes, and helped the aches. He said its best to take with extra strenght tylenol..... it was a miracle for my detox.
sounds cool but i really dont want to get on more pills of any kind, i was on high blood pressure meds when quitting and i hated taking those, i ended up weening myself off those as well with blood pressure normal now.

im just glad im not having a hard time remembering and learning because i read PAWS can make learning and storing memory hard, im in a very hard university right now. that sweating problem is the last thing im going through before this whole ordeal is over, and i cant wait.

Last edited by Alfa; 28-10-2012 at 18:58. Reason: doublepost fixed
Old 07-10-2012, 16:26

Female from United States
dawntreader is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
Take care
Hopefully, you will have goals of a more noble nature. Stick with the studies, and try to associate with "good" people, hot or not. If you relapse don't beat yourself up about it, not many people can just go clean and never pick up any type of abuseable substance. If taking a medication for high blood pressure helps you get off the bad stuff go for it. Hell, you will probably have to take some sort of medication in your lifetime. Not all pills are bad. I got off the hard stuff by taking gabapentin and tramadol. Don't ever, ever, ever EVER go on methadone, it has all the negative effects of the "good" opiates without the sense of euphoria. Stay cool take it easy and find things that you like to do that are fun. The biggest thing that made me back slide is the company I would keep. Sure you had fun getting high with your buddies/hot chicks, but they are the first thing that will drag you down. To thine ownself be true!

Post Quality Evaluations:
great and honest advice
Old 11-10-2012, 06:13

yeah i tried methadone already when i was out of oxy, i tried quitting on them and it was to hard, i also tried quitting off subs and it was to hard, i found cold turkey was the best way to go after you taper down to 1 30mg oxy a day. i still do other stuff like smoking weed and sometimes mushrooms, but those are not a problem for me, iv been smoking since 8th grade.

i dont understand why anyone would want to relapse, after all this shit i went through i would never want to go thru that again, and people who quite go thru the same shit so they should no doing them again would just start the whole process all over again. i also quite a small zanny habit, i was talking about a quarter of a 2mg xannx for about a year. i didnt even need it, i just liked doing it before doing the oxy cuz it made my noise burn, i donno sounds weird lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:21
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Huckstable is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Hey swab, major props on your clean time.

When I went into a 10 week inpatient treatment center I had 11 days clean. I was sweating like crazy all the time while I was there, at around the 8 week mark the sweating started to get better, as did the shakes and anxiety.

I still got them, although not nearly as bad, up until my month long relapse that prompted me to start Methadone Maintenance Therapy. After I started methadone they went away, therefore it is most certainly a symptom of PAWS. I am sure that had I not started MMT they would've gone away after 12 months maximum, by 10 months I probably wouldn't even notice it.

Stay strong and keep fighting the fight
Old 12-10-2012, 04:44

thanks for tip, that makes me feel better that its the PAWS and not some new symptom i have to live with teh rest of my life because of the 5 year abuse of drugs i did. i do notice its getting better, but its taking forever, im 3 months clean
Old 12-10-2012, 05:28
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Huckstable is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Thats fucking amazing man, well done.

If you don't have some already, pick up some Tylenol (paracetamol) and Advil (ibuprofen), take them for muscle aches, cold sweats, etc.

If you're still getting the runs from time to time, (which I was), pick up some Imodium and take as directed.

I would also advise picking up some Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) for sleep if you're having problems sleeping once in a while.

If you're stomach is having problems, I would stay low on the ibuprofen or any other NSAID's as they can upset your stomach. If you're not having any stomach issues, you can probably pick up some Aleve (Naproxen Sodium), it's harsher on some peoples stomach but it works wonders for some people in terms of muscle aches and pains.

If you have a doctor that knows about your addiction issues, you could ask for some muscle relaxants, such as Soma (carisprodol), or Baclofen which worked wonders for me. Baclofen has shown to help cravings for opiates, stimulants, and alcohol. It is also a minor anxiolytic like any Benzo, but to a much lesser extent. Baclofen is not a controlled drug, so you shouldn't have to worry about becoming dependent. In addition to helping with cravings, baclofen also help to relieve tense muscles and should help with muscle aches and cramps.

If anxiety is becoming too much to handle you could always ask your doctor (make sure he/she knows about your addiction issues) to prescribe you some sort of Benzo for anxiety. The benzos with longer half lives such as Clonazepam and Diazepam have a lower abuse potential than shorter acting ones, such as Xanax, Ativan, etc.

I know that you can fight through this, good luck
Old 12-10-2012, 21:58

actually huckstable, all those problems went away within the first month. everything is normal for me right now besides the sweating sometimes as described above. eating fine, sleeping fine, no cramps... just still have the dark circles around my eyes which are pissing me off, i really want those to go.
Old 12-10-2012, 22:23
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Somebody mentioned quinine. This is what gives tonic(used in gin and tonic)its bitter flavor.
You don't need a prescription for it and you can probably find some at your local supermarket/liquor store.

As for the raccoon eyes, some type of moisturizer might help.

I wish you the best. You are doing great! Keep up the good work.
Old 25-10-2012, 05:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelyscientific View Post
Somebody mentioned quinine. This is what gives tonic(used in gin and tonic)its bitter flavor.
You don't need a prescription for it and you can probably find some at your local supermarket/liquor store.

As for the raccoon eyes, some type of moisturizer might help.

I wish you the best. You are doing great! Keep up the good work.

thanks! my face is usually greasy near my noise and eyes so i dont think a moisturizeris needed, i thought moisturizer was just for dried skin. swim noticed that one eye is alittle darker than the other, and its the side swim snorted pills with so it has to be from that. you think that is pernment? that would suck to be like that forever, one eye is darker than other
Old 25-10-2012, 08:47

Female from Canada
Nicky604 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You can get this super strong antiperspirant. It's behind the counter at the pharmacy and you just have to ask the pharmacist but you don't need a prescription. It really really helps
(not like the regular deodorants and antiperspirants,,,way stronger)
Old 29-10-2012, 20:32
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
RoK Krawler is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1

I quit cold turkey and never looked back. It will be two years 110% opiate clean even though i need them for all my injurys over the years. My new drug is pain, If it hurts and you feel it, Your doing it right and i feel better about my past addiction from the pain.

It takes along time to get back to "normal". But who cares as long as your clean. Who cares if a hot girl see's you sweat, If you end up dating and she asks you call tell her the truth and feel good about it and yourself for quiting and keeping clean.

I was put on opiates at 15yr and had a 15 year addiction. My sweating took around a year, Maybe a bit longer to get back to normal for me. Everyone is differnt and will have differnt effects. Just keep your head up, Keep clean and who gives a fuck what others think. It takes time to get your body back to normal, In the mean time go along for the ride.

Good luck, It will work out for you the way you want it in the end

Post Quality Evaluations:
Down to earth advice! good stuff.
Old 04-11-2012, 20:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from Canada
IVCOKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Quit oxycontin 2+ months ago, still sweating... your info will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swab View Post
hey guys, just some info so you no where im coming from, i been doing oxycontin 30mg about 2-3 a day for the past 5 years and finally just got sick of needing them everyday so i decided to quite cold turkey. it took alot of will power but i got off them, first two weeks were the worst, but im still having PAWS at almost 3 months sober!! if sweating is all im having is that considered PAWS symptoms still?

i stopped getting random goosebumps about a month ago, but now THE ONLY PROBLEM IM HAVING IS SWEATING! it only happens when i get nervous or anxious. lets say im in school and try talking to a hot girl i start sweating badly! its really just on my forehead which is the main problem and causing my self esteem to go way down. its like i feel a hot flash coming on "like blushing" but im not blushing. im just trying to have a normal conversation, i know this is normal for some people but i never had a sweating problem like this before so im guessing its part of my oxy PAWS. it makes me feel so shitty because my forehead starts dripping sweat and i keep having to wipe it off with my hand. it doesnt happen if i talk to someone i dont feel attracted too, like if im talking to some uggo im fine, so it must have to do with me being nervous, but like i said i never had this problem before i was on oxy's

first month of getting sober i couldnt talk to "anyone" family or friends without sweating profusely, but then after another month i am now able to talk to family and friends and not sweat, but now it only happens when talking to hot girls, or my professor, so i feel like its getting alittle better, but it just sucks im trying to make new friends but then i start sweating, then i feel stupid, then i think they think im on drugs or sick... another thing i still got raccoon eyes from the oxy, thats something else i didnt have before doing oxy's. it looks like i got two black eyes, will that go away after awhile? or are these raccoon eyes how im going to look from now on?
Swims thinks this would take about a year to fully get out of withdrawl swim thinks its a small dose but opiates really produce a euphoria and then withdrawal some sooner than others does SWIM have anxiety or depression?

IVCOKE added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawntreader View Post
Hopefully, you will have goals of a more noble nature. Stick with the studies, and try to associate with "good" people, hot or not. If you relapse don't beat yourself up about it, not many people can just go clean and never pick up any type of abuseable substance. If taking a medication for high blood pressure helps you get off the bad stuff go for it. Hell, you will probably have to take some sort of medication in your lifetime. Not all pills are bad. I got off the hard stuff by taking gabapentin and tramadol. Don't ever, ever, ever EVER go on methadone, it has all the negative effects of the "good" opiates without the sense of euphoria. Stay cool take it easy and find things that you like to do that are fun. The biggest thing that made me back slide is the company I would keep. Sure you had fun getting high with your buddies/hot chicks, but they are the first thing that will drag you down. To thine ownself be true!
Swim defiantely feels a euphoria from being on 80mgs of methadone for 2-3 years and SWIMS gets the good effects of methadone but Swim agrees methadone Addiction is terrible

Last edited by IVCOKE; 04-11-2012 at 20:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-01-2013, 08:22

well am kinda able to talk to girls without sweating now, met this girl at a party and she really likes me but im trying to stay single to get over this whole withdrawing ordeal. but i havent got laid in like a year so i was like F*** it, ill just try and get with her, while in bed i started getting hot flashes and sweating, ITS SOOOOO ANOYYINGGG, then i gotta hear "why you sweating so bad" lol. if i would of known this drug would effected me this long after i quite i would of never started. i have been clean since july 15th, exactly 6 months.

so now when i get that good feeling from being with a girl i start withdrawing pretty much.. my guess is the same receptiors that the drug effected "dopamine" is so fucked up that when my body normally produces dopamine in large amounts my body takes it as a withdraw because it wants to feel the drug again? does that make any sense lol i have been noting the sweating is getting more under control, i can talk to more people without sweating, but somtimes like if i get put on the spot or something embarrassing i do sweat n feel like im withdrawing, and this never happen before i did drugs so its not just me.
Old 15-01-2013, 18:08
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
Holymackerel is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1

swab,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this sweating and anxiety. I am 30 days clean from opiates today and I find myself having to shower a lot and change into clean clothes. My hands get sweaty and it drives me insane. I am constantly washing my hands because I cannot handle the feeling of sweaty, greasy hands!

I hope you are not still dealing with a "small zanny habit" while going through opiate PAWS. I think you may be underestimating the repercussions of taking a benzo for a year. The PAWS from Benzo withdrawal can be adding to your social and intimate anxiety.

You are doing great and keep it up.
Old 25-01-2013, 08:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymackerel View Post
swab,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this sweating and anxiety. I am 30 days clean from opiates today and I find myself having to shower a lot and change into clean clothes. My hands get sweaty and it drives me insane. I am constantly washing my hands because I cannot handle the feeling of sweaty, greasy hands!

I hope you are not still dealing with a "small zanny habit" while going through opiate PAWS. I think you may be underestimating the repercussions of taking a benzo for a year. The PAWS from Benzo withdrawal can be adding to your social and intimate anxiety.

You are doing great and keep it up.

thanks for the comment, no im off zanny, quite oxy and zanny pretty much the same time. oh yeah the sweaty hands is crazy, i still have sweaty hands lol its not as bad but i think thats just me.. i no everytime i think about having sweaty hands i get them lol

im now only dealing with sweaty forehead when in a high anxiety situations "being comforted about some things" or talking to new people. its weird, i wish i can just control my body better but its defff getting better, before i couldnt talk to anyone without sweating and getting that withdraw feeling it sucked, but now thats better. im guessing in another 3-4 months ill be %100 back to normal before my 5 year oxy and 1 year zanny binge
Old 25-01-2013, 11:29

40 y/o Male from Australia
shard-glass is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

First off congrats on 6+ months and good to read your doing better...ive cut down from 140mg oxy 3 times daily,,75 fentanyl patch every 3 days,,ordine mixture 50ml daily,,and xanax 2mg 3 times daily,, plus blood pressure tabs and a variety of other medication tramal, codiene, that sort of stuff..was on all this for same ammount of time as u about 5 years...had a ketamine infusion early last year and was put on 36mg hydromorphone a day,,5mg endone (oxy) 8 times a day.. even being on this i still got the old sweaty hands goin myself in a big way,,gets problomatic when shaking hands with new ppl in my life..asked dr and chemist about this as this is biggest side affect after reducing all meds....doc says should reduce to nothing over time (being nearly a year im a bit sceptical )..chemist says from seeing other customers over the years the amount of time being on the morph and xanax mainly the morphine side affects are for life....hopefully docs right but doc put me on it all lol.....i also get itchy really bad im hoping thats cause im still on morph..again good on ya
Old 26-01-2013, 02:42
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
CrispCold probably knows what they are talking about.CrispCold probably knows what they are talking about.CrispCold probably knows what they are talking about.CrispCold probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 764, Level: 4 Points: 764, Level: 4 Points: 764, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

My armpits sweat like freaking water fountains. It's such a nasty feeling! Sounds like this is just something I'm going to have to get used to for a while??

I've tried the Rx strength antiperspirants with no luck. Maybe sage would work? Heard good things.

Oh and my face (nose, cheek, eyes) are greasy within an hour of showering too. At a certain point, it irritates my eyes and makes them red. Ugh..
Old 27-01-2013, 01:01

24 y/o Female from USA - Pennsylvania
xrobotlove is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Oh the raccoon eyes, go on YouTube and search for one of the millions of girls that do cosmetic videos. Basically your blood vessels burst around your eyes. Blood pools there and the cappilaries are so fragile that they leak and the color stays around.... Those eye masks that are filled with gel, you put it in the fridge for just a minute and put it on your eyes. If you do it every morning the blood should disperse. Apparently using several pillows helps, idk, here's a small blurb I pulled off google:
"If your circles are the result of vascular issues, double up on pillows at night to stop blood from building up under your eyes. In the morning, apply a cold compress for about five minutes to constrict the blood vessels, says Jeannette Graf, an associate clinical professor of dermatology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, in New York City. Use an eye cream with caffeine, which helps constrict vessels (try Lancôme Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E. Intense Repositioning Eye Lifter; $72, lancome-usa.com). Other smart alternatives: Arnica-based creams (found at health-food stores), which are considered to have anti-inflammatory properties, may reduce the appearance of darkness. And eye creams with green tea or grapeseed oil help strengthen capillary walls (try Replenix Intensive Eye Lightening Serum, $61, dermstore.com). You can tweak your diet, too. Flavonol-rich dark chocolate (an ounce a day) and foods full of omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, walnuts) may improve blood flow to the skin, says Lisa Drayer, a registered dietitian in New York City."

So there ya go, have fun talking to girls raccoon eyes and sweat free
Old 21-07-2013, 20:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from Canada
IVCOKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

still on 80mgs of methadone I am scared shitless of withdrawl I think it will be horrible so I cant stop!
Old 30-07-2013, 23:01
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
RoK Krawler is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVCOKE View Post
still on 80mgs of methadone I am scared shitless of withdrawl I think it will be horrible so I cant stop!

That's the drugs point per say, It takes over and you get to the point you take it 'to be normal' in you're head. Only reason I am replying is because you say you 'cant' stop. That's pure bullshit and im proof that you can let it go anytime you want.

I walked away almost 2.5 years ago now and never looked back. I need them for my injuries, But I wont touch them. They are a leach and will suck every thing good from you're life. I was on all types and them some, Was told I couldn't quit if I tried. One day I decided chasing that 'high' and chasing down the drugs was a waste of time, Money and family.

Got some supplies and went CT. It was not as bad as many make it out to be and your mind will trick you too. Just fight and stay clean, The best is to have 5 free days. Use what you have now to drop down you're intake so its even easier. Good luck and even if you fall back, You can get up and try again.

Share this on:

Tags
oxycontin, paws, paws experiences, side effects, sweating