Notices

Old 28-09-2012, 10:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
Nicodemus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 563, Level: 3 Points: 563, Level: 3 Points: 563, Level: 3
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Weed after meth?

SWIM is just wondering how everyone else feels about this. Whenever he starts coming down he loves to smoke weed. For some reason, he feels like he gets extra stoned. Anyone else feel like this?
Old 28-09-2012, 12:36
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: Weed after meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
SWIM is just wondering how everyone else feels about this. Whenever he starts coming down he loves to smoke weed. For some reason, he feels like he gets extra stoned. Anyone else feel like this?
Yeah, totally... I don't usually smoke often during my trip, but when I start coming down, I really enjoy it...

If I've been up for four days, and run out, and take 2 or 3 massive bongs hits.... I'm in la-la land. I can hardly type, think, talk... I also start getting intensely real sounding, audible auditory hallucinations, which are usually quite comical. This one time I head two black ladies arguing for about an hour straight haha, it was interesting the things my mind comes up with. Yep, love gettin high on the comedown, fucks me right up.

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 28-09-2012 at 12:43.
Old 28-09-2012, 13:55
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
Gunmetal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I haven't been able to smoke weed without getting major pananoia for about 10 years, I still give it a go occasionally hoping I will enjoy it again but it always ends badly.

However after a day or more of tweaking if I have the smallest amount of weed, like 1/4 of a cone...I achieve that enjoyable feeling without the paranoia.

It's great because it allows me to eat straight away (and food tastes 10x better), removes any desire to continue tweaking, and allows me to sleep pretty easily.

Any more than a 1/4 though... not fun.
Old 28-09-2012, 14:58
Silver Member

Male from United States

Ah man, SWIM loveess smoking weed. He would hate his life if it just made him paranoid. It kills any paranoia for him. He can't live without his ganja
Old 30-09-2012, 14:48
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

My lilttle pony loves a bit 'o 'da green and a couple beers to steer a comedown. He's lucky to live on the W coast of the US though which has the bast weed in the world year in year out, hands down (kudos to the "green triangle" of Ashland, OR to the N, Mendocino co. to the sw and good ol Humboldt co to the se. (now b4 u start getting uppity telling me abt this massive thc strain, the triangle produces exponentionally more great quality weed than anywhere else. Don't believe me? Hitchhike out there now and claim a job in the harvest (workers needed)

(apologize for getting a bit off-thread)
Old 30-09-2012, 14:51
Silver Member

Male from United States

Haha, SWIM is from the west coast too! You're right, He's got the best weed hand's down.
Old 01-10-2012, 00:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from United States
Nieder196 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to smoke when i havn't slept in 2 or 3 days. Its kinda like acid haha
Old 01-10-2012, 01:28
Silver Member

Male from United States

Haha, nah SWIM says that it's super dissosiative. Everything looks real...unlike on acid where everything looks like a cartoon and is in fractles.
Old 02-10-2012, 00:24
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by equitube View Post
...the W coast of the US though which has the bast weed in the world year in year out, hands down...

*A'hem* Vancouver, British Columbia , that is all.

Pot's quite a bit cheaper here in BC than in Cali (or probably most places in the world), from research I just did, which would indicate more availability. High availability in a city/state/province generally results in more refined production methods. In turn, refined production methods translates to higher quality. A lot of Cali's bud is brought in from Mexico which tends to be lack lustre. However, I'm sure the locally grown shit in Cali is grade-A, and I'm sure much is also imported from BC.

I used to live in Ontario, the weed there was alright... Sometimes you'd get really killer shit, but rarely. It was often outdoor. Since I lived in BC, I have never even seen poor quality, or even average quality weed once, and I've smoked stupid amounts. The good shit back east, was like the shitty stuff here out west.

It's funny and ironic - The cheaper a cities drug are, the better the quality. The worse a cities drugs are, the more expensive. I say that not as a set in stone rule, but a general rule of thumb.

And, haha, I'm only playin. I'm sure Cali's weed is probably close to the same as it is here nowadays anyhow.

I got a half gram of ice left, and a few bowls of crystal in my grinder... Gonna wait till my ice is gone and smoke some crystal (weed crystal) in my bong and listen to the funny voices in my head.

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 02-10-2012 at 00:43.
Old 02-10-2012, 16:30

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
*A'hem* Vancouver, British Columbia , that is all.

Pot's quite a bit cheaper here in BC than in Cali (or probably most places in the world), from research I just did, which would indicate more availability. High availability in a city/state/province generally results in more refined production methods. In turn, refined production methods translates to higher quality. A lot of Cali's bud is brought in from Mexico which tends to be lack lustre. However, I'm sure the locally grown shit in Cali is grade-A, and I'm sure much is also imported from BC.

I used to live in Ontario, the weed there was alright... Sometimes you'd get really killer shit, but rarely. It was often outdoor. Since I lived in BC, I have never even seen poor quality, or even average quality weed once, and I've smoked stupid amounts. The good shit back east, was like the shitty stuff here out west.

It's funny and ironic - The cheaper a cities drug are, the better the quality. The worse a cities drugs are, the more expensive. I say that not as a set in stone rule, but a general rule of thumb.

And, haha, I'm only playin. I'm sure Cali's weed is probably close to the same as it is here nowadays anyhow.

I got a half gram of ice left, and a few bowls of crystal in my grinder... Gonna wait till my ice is gone and smoke some crystal (weed crystal) in my bong and listen to the funny voices in my head.

Dude I haven't tried BC bud but in Cali literally like 1 medical marijuana shop per block, you would be stupid not to have a medical card in California. Its only 50 bux at max and the thing pays for itself a lot of the clinics have first time patient deals where you buy an 8th and you get another for free.
Old 03-10-2012, 17:14

20 y/o Male from United States
upsanddowns is an unknown quantity at this point

Here in Houston the weed is usually awful, but very cheep. I enjoy weed before during and after the comedown. I dont suffer from bad comedowns really tho. The only time i feel bad because of meth is when ive been using daily for along time nd then dont have it all of a sudden.
Old 03-10-2012, 22:41

29 y/o Male from United States
SpursNBA is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Weed most be the gift from the heavens above. SWIM always uses weed on his comedown. It's crazy how SWIM feels a stone like no other. It does help me fight all cravings and eat if something is available.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:38

28 y/o Male from Earth
CaptNemo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I enjoyed reading your responses. I tried smoking weed while on meth a few weeks ago for the first time actually! It made me super paranoid, it might've just been circumstantial but I had a hard time dealing with situations that had (no matter how remote) a possibility of ending badly.

But I love smoking weed for the comedown. It basically just helps with the eating and sleeping problems. I had never smoked weed while high before though and I was shocked to find I didn't really like it! (And I LOVE weed -- my first love)

Share this on: