Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-09-2012, 05:27

Male from Canada
oxycontiin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Is injecting hydromorphone worth it?

So basically, SWIM used to be big into ox, but we all know what happened to that. SWIM lost his link to ox and smack and now the only two things he can get consistently are fentanyl patches and dilaudid. He's tried the fent patches a number of times, hoping it'd be something great, but it just isn't for SWIM. He's tried chewing, gumming, those don't work. They're the matrix kind so he can really only smoke them, which he prefers, but the high is short and weak. Dilaudid is his last real option, but that too is becoming a problem. Amounts of up to 30mg, snorted, are required for SWIM to feel anything. And to be honest, 30mg is a lot of powder to jam up his nostrils at once. So comes the question of injecting. If it worked without question, he'd have done it by now, but SWIM has heard all sorts of controversy on the subject and he'd love to hear some personal experience. His main concern is that the short high is reduced even further by injecting and that it will require a significant amount of drug to feel the effect. SWIM doesn't want to be slamming five times in a row to be happy.

Btw, he's tried taking a break. He's taken short breaks, like a month, and long breaks, like half a year, and his tolerance just doesn't change. So that won't really make a difference.

Thanks

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:45. Reason: Replacing brand names for proper drug names.
Old 28-09-2012, 06:05
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Is injecting hydromorphone worth it?

I certainly believe there is more to the story of shooting pills than just add water and heat.. the binders, the waxes, the talc, the sugars, all of those inactives contained in each pill must be examined and a tek must be devised to pull the dope out of the mix..

there are several threads here which give a detailed method for specific pills;

remember getting a mix of binders and wax and crap in your vein is extremely dangerous. the old days of just add water and shoot are long gone.. except for morphine sulfate water soluble, as far as I know..

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:44.
Old 28-09-2012, 06:27

Male from Canada

Huh. SWIM thought shooting hydromorphone was pretty standard practice. Not sure what kind they are, but they say 4 on one side and pms on the other. Canadian brand of some kind. SWIM's had the real deal hydromorphone, but he doesnt notice much difference between them and theyre harder to get. Although its nice that they're smaller if the intention is to inject them. SWIM does know the common ingredients though and it's much safer not to heat up the mixture sucking up any unwanted chemicals. But really what SWIM wanted to know is whether or not it's worth it? He's heard great things from some and not so much from others. To rail it or bang it?

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:48.
Old 22-10-2012, 04:41
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
StarryEyed is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

My penguin had much experience in this and she says the rush its nice, like a heroin rush, same euphoria, and intense "good" feeling. Skye would rather shoot then than sniff them anyday.

, to the person that posted that, you should use hot water and that the drug doesn't dissolve unless you do is highly wrong. You always do a CWE (cold water extraction) with pills, so that the filllers and binders in the pills will not dissolve and get into your veins causing a number of problems. There are many posts and teks with details on CWE. So I will not get into that.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:49.
Old 22-10-2012, 17:54
Mercury Member

23 y/o Male from USA - West Virginia
jarlaxle needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

hydromorphone is almost useless unless injected, before my pet monkey started banging them he sniffed like 10 of the 4 milligrams tablets and got a little buzz after he bangs he gets that same buzz from just 1 of the tablets.

jarlaxle added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

and btw if you dont want all the excess crap thats in a tablet inactive ingredients etc, my pet monkey also says u should buy a micron filter online, its gets pretty much everything compared to a cig filter etc.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2012, 03:34

Male from Canada

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I have looked at many forums where people say cold water is the best. So I guess I just mix with water, filter and shoot. I'm very encouraged by the last comment saying how shooting one is better than snorting many. I have to snort so many now it's just stupid. I was wondering about dosage though. I understand that I can always use more, but I'm not a huge fan of needles so reinjecting over and over again doesn't sound like much of a thrill to me. Until now, I can start to feel the effects after 16mg, but I usually go for 24-28mg to feel decent. The last comment said he went from 10 to 1, which seems a little extreme. How much should I start with? I was thinking 6-8mg.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:51.
Old 07-11-2012, 16:12

26 y/o Male from United States
todaysagreenday is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Afof was just like you really big into oxycodone but after needing 10 a day just to maintain decided to switch it up.a friend of afof introduced him to hydromorphone and discovered that just like it has been said previously it's pretty much a waste to snort hydromorphone. Afof was doing 300 mg of oxycodone or more a day before he injected his first 8mg hydromorphone. And he would tell you it was amazing. Biggest rush he's ever gotten and for an hour and a half he was lit. So to answer your question about dosage I'd say go with 8 mg afof don't know what kind you can get but they pretty much only come in 4 and 8 mgs. But 8 will for sure give you that awesome hydromorphone rush that afof can't really compare to anything else.

Enjoy

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:56. Reason: Using proper drug names and the thread's title for the same reason.
Old 08-11-2012, 16:23
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Schmick is a decent psychonaut.Schmick is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

If you are absolutely dead set on doing this do not shoot more than a 4 the first time you do it, gauge from there. I have seen my brother shoot hundreds of those PMS pills, it is not a habit you want to get into. Yes it works way better to shoot them but the addiction is way worse. I hated seeing my brother wake up in the morning shaking and puking so intensely while he tried to get a rig ready and inject it. Not so easy to hit a vein while you are rattling.

Please really think about it if this is a habit you really want to get into, it feels great the high is awsome but the addiction is absolutely horrable. I would not wish this addiction on my worst enemy, 4mg will be great to start but now when my brother wants to get high he has to shoot upwards of 4X8mg pills for his morning dose... By the end of the day he has to shoot 8X8mg pills to even feel anything..

PLEASE take my warning seriously. If you are telling yourself you can handle it and not do it every day you are lying to yourself, I have never met a person who is able to control an IV hydromorphone addiction.

Please update.

Edit: Please do not shoot more than 4mg, just because soemone with a huge tolerance can shoot 8X8mg this would kill most people before they take the needle out of thier arm.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent safety points made here. Well said.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 02:58.
Old 17-11-2012, 03:00

25 y/o Female from USA - Florida
AWishforLuck should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Shooting hydromorphone is awesome. I wouldn't dare waste them by snorting or eating. I've known people to eat 20 of them with no effect what so ever.
I'm a light weight (thank God, the price for them is ridiculous around here) and I do anywhere from 2-4mg at a time. A friend of mine has been doing opiates for ever, his tolerance is 16-20mg to feel good.
I would start off light, just like other recommended, and go from there. Shooting is a different kind of beast. My only complaint with hydromorphone is it doesn't last long, like 4 hours and your done.
Good luck.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:05.
Old 18-11-2012, 09:30

23 y/o Male from United States
teesh1220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWishforLuck View Post
Shooting hydromorphone is awesome. I wouldn't dare waste them by snorting or eating. I've known people to eat 20 of them with no effect what so ever.
I'm a light weight (thank God, the price for them is ridiculous around here) and I do anywhere from 2-4mg at a time. A friend of mine has been doing opiates for ever, his tolerance is 16-20mg to feel good.
I would start off light, just like other recommended, and go from there. Shooting is a different kind of beast. My only complaint with hydromorphone is it doesn't last long, like 4 hours and your done.
Good luck.
My friend is very jealous of all you 2-4mg shooters. He really has never been a heavy opiate user but still requires 8-12mg for the great rush, and it only lasts him an hour tops! 4 hours would be heavenly...that's just unfair

teesh1220 added 13 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxycontiin View Post
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I have looked at many forums where people say cold water is the best. So I guess I just mix with water, filter and shoot. I'm very encouraged by the last comment saying how shooting one is better than snorting many. I have to snort so many now it's just stupid. I was wondering about dosage though. I understand that I can always use more, but I'm not a huge fan of needles so reinjecting over and over again doesn't sound like much of a thrill to me. Until now, I can start to feel the effects after 16mg, but I usually go for 24-28mg to feel decent. The last comment said he went from 10 to 1, which seems a little extreme. How much should I start with? I was thinking 6-8mg.
My friend recently made the switch to IV hydromorphone vs snorting, I'll tell you his experience.

This is his first IV anything. He's been snorting about 20mg to get high, once or twice a week but never more. It was a nice buzz but nothing compared to oxycodone. He was able to get his hands on some insulin rigs so he finally got to check out the IV. He started on 4mg and he couldn't decide if the rush he felt was a built up nervousness from his first time shooting or if he was actually feeling the hydromorphone. He went for 4mg on his next attempt (following day) and had a similar effect. Nothing too strong, and it felt more dizzying than the beautiful rush he had expected. Next time he went for 8mg and definitely understood what the rush was about. It really is a bit dizzying, almost like standing up too quick and getting a headrush. 8mg was solid, but not overwhelming. His last 2 times he has shot 12mg in a go and it's definitely his upper limit for comfort. 3/4 of the way through the push he almost pulled the needle out because it hits so hard.

From my understanding, the trick is to push it (reasonably) fast for the rush. If you leak it in there you're missing out on the entire goal of IV. So you definitely don't want to have your shot split up into two different rigs or anything like that...needs to be all in one go.

Finally, going for a second shot within (at the very least) 4 hours of your last shot will be wasteful. Your brain just cannot accomodate. The real hydromorphone shooters will tell you the first shot of the day blows the rest of them out of the water. My friend won't shoot more than once in a day, but he also has a pretty weak supply which gives him only a couple shots a week if that anyhow, so he likes to make the most of it.

If you're new to shooting, practice with 2-4mg til you get the hang of sticking a vein and registering blood. Halfway or 1/4 way into the push double check and register again to make sure you're still in. While my friend was learning it seemed he'd always register then halfway through a bump would start to form meaning he was missing the vein. He was falling out of the vein each time. The trick is to keep that needs as steady as possible and in the same exact location all the way from register to push.

Hope this helps! Enjoy

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-11-2012, 07:42

22 y/o Male from United States
EntityOfExcesiveEndorphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Always use cold water and never heat with these! My friend who has quite a tolerance to heroin shoots these and still gets a rush un,Ike any other. 8mg doses for very frequent users. And it's not like the high is so short you HAVE to bang again so soon cuz the high lasts 1 1/2 - 3 hrs or so depending on tolerance, amt, etc., but the rush lasts about 20 ish minutes, and is enough to blow any addicts mind if they do 12 mg. Unfortunately, the prolonged sedation aquired from banging most other opiates is not found with this one, although it lasts roughly just as long as snorting I. AND the initial up is a bucket list thing for any dedicated opiate user. Just be careful with the dose, and be extra careful if iving lower extremities, as I could see the rush easily knocking someone who thought they had a high tolerance on their face.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:12.
Old 09-12-2012, 14:43
Silver Member

Female from United States
Katrina1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

My cat started out with IV hydromorphone right off the bat. She had had years of sobriety. She tells me that IV is absolutely worth it!!! True, she says, the rush is short lived and it may wear off after several hours, but this is definitely her most favorite thing.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:14.
Old 09-12-2012, 15:39
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

Oral hydromorphone is useless. Snorting & plugging aren't much better. Hydromorphone is really meant to be injected.

Orally I'd eat 40mg & barely feel anything. I could sniff 20mg & barely feel anything except the start of another sinus infection. Plugging worked to varying degrees.

But I went from eating 40mg & getting nearly nothing, to being knocked on my ASS by injecting 2mg. Seriously.

Yes, the high is short-lived, but it's short-lived regardless of RoA. The rush is so intense with hydromorphone as to almost be painful (but in a weird, good way).

Making the switch to IV use is a HUGE step though; make sure you've really thought it through before you give it a whirl.

And NEVER heat hydromorphone prior to injecting! Opioids EASILY dissolve in cold water - most binders & fillers do not, but will if the water is warm/hot! COLD WATER for opioid injection, ALWAYS. And as mentioned, you'd do VERY well to order yourself some micron wheel filters via the internet for tablet injecting; this is the only way to make it even remotely safe. Do people inject tablets only using a bit of cotton swab for a filter? Of course. But it's faaaaaar more dangerous - your solution can appear to be crystal clear in your syringe, but still have particles in it big enough to cause you to at least lose a digit, if not a limb, or worse - pulmonary embolism.

Proper technique for using a wheel filter is to draw up the shot using a cotton swab as a filter first (to get rid of most of the sludge), then filter the drawn up solution with the wheel filter.

Good luck,

~Kailey

There is no way that this can be followed to the letter here. Folk will take expedient short-cuts that can be life threatening.
Kailey_Elise makes a great harm reduction point actually about how as little as 2mg should be a starting dose for IV Injecting not 4-8mg as stated by others !

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:14.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from United States
creep3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

They are a friend of mines doc and very worth wild to shoot as far as he says. They are also some of the safer and easier pills to shoot. Not that any pill is safe or good to shoot. But if your dead set on it they are a great opiate. Also you really are wasting drugs my insufilating them just like others have stated.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:15.
Old 15-12-2012, 14:56
Silver Member

Female from United States
Katrina1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

My cat shoots hydromorphone whenever she can afford them. The answer to your question is a resounding YES. It is worth it. The rush is indescribable. True, the high doesn't last but a couple hours, but for my kitty personally, she feels the effects for much longer. Kitty says shooting hydromorphone is pure bliss. Give it a try and you'll see. If you don't like it then its not like you have to do it again. So in kitty's opinion, there is nothing better out there.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:17.
Old 18-12-2012, 21:58
Mercury Member

i dont believe my 10 to 1 ratio was inacurate at all, snorting hydromorphone is just a downright waste, if u want to snort something sell it and buy something else, hydromorphone is only effective if its injected... if u want to snort you nedd 20 or so of them just to get a buzzz...idk about u but i cant cram 20 hydromorphones up my nose at once, especially when u can just inject a single 8 milligram pill and feel awesome, but yes if it is your first time id do 4 milligrams to see how u like it. by the way , id say 20 hydromorphones will be hell on your liver if u choose to snort all these on a regular basis

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:20.
Old 24-12-2012, 19:05
Mercury Member

Male from United States
rodneyrdr needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

YES, they are definately worth if: The maker is Knoll and contain 1 to 4 mg. 4mg being the best rush and high I have ever had in my life. I crush them between glossy magazine pages so none of the powder will go into the paper. Then heat a little till clear yellow in spoon and you're ready to roll. Some people just pour that yellow powder into a syringe, add water and shake, but there is still fine powder in the syringe, which I won't do. Just a note: sit down before you inject.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:21.
Old 28-12-2012, 16:51
Mercury Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneyrdr View Post
YES, they are definately worth if: The maker is Knoll and contain 1 to 4 mg. 4mg being the best rush and high I have ever had in my life. I crush them between glossy magazine pages so none of the powder will go into the paper. Then heat a little till clear yellow in spoon and you're ready to roll. Some people just pour that yellow powder into a syringe, add water and shake, but there is still fine powder in the syringe, which I won't do. Just a note: sit down before you inject.

this is horrible advise, do not just dump the solution into the back of the needle, use a wheel filter or at very least a piece of balled up cotton to draw it up, do not add heat to dillies or any other pharmaciutical for that matter it just releases othe rtoxins in the pill, OPIATES ARE WATER SOLUABLE PPL, BELIEVE IT OR NOT WHEN U SHOOT A 30 OR SOMETHING YOUR NOT FREEBASING A SHOOT OF AFGHAN HERION SO STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU ARE. opiates from pharmacies or "north american heroin" do not require heat to release, if anything your boiling out the drug. Now for your first time shooting hydromorphone try 4 mg's in cold water. id use half a mililiter of water, thats 50 units on most insulin needles, dump the water on stir it, let it sit for a few minutes then draw it up. trust me you will hate yourself for ever snorting/wasting 1.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:26.
Old 31-12-2012, 13:12
Mercury Member

Male from United States
rodneyrdr needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Just a note about Elvis and hydromorphone. The last Rx that Elvis Presley filled was for 50/4mg hydromorphone. They were his favorite. Before he would start a show,he and his main doctor,'Dr.Nick',had established a protocol of different drugs that he would be injected with. This included hydromorphone 1 or 2mg in the butt. That Rx he had filled that night was never recovered and surely was disposed of by his crew. Just a little note of trivia that your post reminded me of. Take Care

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:28.
Old 01-01-2013, 21:28

Female from Canada
Maryjane693 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

My friend who took hydromorphone orally and now injects assures me there is no comparison and everything other than injecting is a waste of time/drug. The bioavailability of the drug is only 30% when you eat/snort hydromorphone as apposed to 100% injected. However, the rush is short and the nod doesn't last long. My friend who has tried practically every drug and never succumbed to addiction is completely hooked on it. On a disciplined day, she has to shoot up 3x minimum. It is very easy for her to shoot 6x a day. So your concern about having to shoot up constantly to maintain the high is valid and something to Consider. Also, she believes it to be more like 4-1 ratio but agrees that starting with 2-4 mg is safest. It is very easy to overdose and you can always shoot more until you find what is optimum. The rush can be intense and perhaps that is where the 10-1 ratio comes in because it is a rush you will not get any other way and you could fall over.

Also, others are correct, do not heat the drug. It is very water soluable and by heating you will cook off the drug, melt the wax binders only to have them resoludify in your body. This can lead to abscesses and endocarditis. Always filter. My friend does not have a micron filter but gets little filters made from sterile dental cotton from her local needle exchange. She started out by using Q-tip cotton but was advised against this by her wonderful addictions nurse as Q-tip cotton is not sterile. Ciggerate filters are an absolute no no as they contain shards of fibre glass. My friends thinks wax binders floating in her blood stream are probably better than sharp shards of fibre glass... But neither are necessary if you live in a civilized place which has needle exchanges were you can get sterile supplies and good, non-judgemental advice. Be safe .

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:32.
Old 11-01-2013, 21:41
Silver Member

59 y/o Male from Canada
keychick is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading the above post, im going to stick to plugging hydromorph contin.
I get off so good plugging its not a problem passing on the rush thats quite unique indeed.
But there comes a time when the big picture is in view and you are accountable to yourself. Plugging 36mgs, it lasts the 12 hours easy, and comes on in less than five mins.
Then i take two solid days off, and 36mgs once more on day three.
I do have to get a friend to hold on to my pills or there gone.
And then so would i be also? Please be carefull plugging, its very strong. Go small at first. Good idea!

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:33.
Old 19-04-2013, 13:56
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Australia
nev il-pinto is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with their mix turning into gel while trying to mix up hydromorphone?

they are pretty rare in australia these days. a friend of mine who was a pretty bad doctor shopper managed to secure a script after re-watching drugstore cowboys prompted him to try for some. he said when he tried to mix them up they turned into the kind of gel you get when a buprenorphine mix goes bad. i wasn't there at the time so i dont know if he heated the mix or how much water he used for how many pills or mg.

has anyone had a similar problem?

thanks

ps. im guessing they don't make powdered hydromorphone anymore? an older friend of mine (who used to knock of chmists in the 1980s) raves about it but no one round my age has ever seen it

Please re-read the rules of the forum. Especially regarding source discussion.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:38. Reason: Source discussion removed as well as using the correct drug name.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:18

Male from United States
Hp Rush should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Fuck ya it is the rush is awesome and the first shot of the day can't be matched in my OP if its my first shot I will do a quarter of the dose I plan on doing and it still hits like a freight train. In the US all the hydromorphone don't need to be heated they just dissolve so avoid those access binders and don't heat. Hp out.

Last edited by Smeg; 27-04-2013 at 03:41.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:19

Male from United States
Davo41888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxycontiin View Post
Huh. SWIM thought shooting hydromorphone was pretty standard practice. Not sure what kind they are, but they say 4 on one side and pms on the other. Canadian brand of some kind. SWIM's had the real deal hydromorphone, but he doesnt notice much difference between them and theyre harder to get. Although its nice that they're smaller if the intention is to inject them. SWIM does know the common ingredients though and it's much safer not to heat up the mixture sucking up any unwanted chemicals. But really what SWIM wanted to know is whether or not it's worth it? He's heard great things from some and not so much from others. To rail it or bang it?
Schmick, you are dead right on the advice, IV hydromorphone WD is a motherf%^&. Nothing will relieve it, except another dose. Once you start down that path, you better have a consistent supply. Had a Dr. bring AFOM up from 30mg oxycodone 8x a day to k8 (8mg)-delo 8x a day over a six month period. First time to IV was on the hydromorphone. within a couple of weeks was doing 8mg at time.all day long. Yes the rush is intense. Nothing like it. Spent the next 5 months chasing it. 240 pill a month script wasn't enough. Please, if you have to try, go ahead. satisfy the curiosity. Then walk away. Btw. My friend "walked away cold" after 5 months. Don't want to describe how bad the next 15+ days were. Didn't mean to be so harsh, but you've got to know going in

A warm welcome to the forums here, but please try to employ full internationally understandable drug references.

Last edited by Smeg; 28-04-2013 at 00:58. Reason: Replacing brand names (and slang) for proper drug names.
Old 17-06-2013, 03:54
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from United States
BudBarsBlues needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Shooting Drugs, especially pills is really dangerous. I actually have some Hydro's myself and snorting did nothing for me. Im gonna try plugging I think. Anyone have any advice on that?

Share this on:

Tags
dilaudid, injecting, slamming