Notices

Old 27-09-2012, 01:58
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
corie129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
help preparing oxycodone hydrochloride for injection

Ok so I have UTSF but only to find conflicting results so I finally decided to just ask myself. Also let me start by saying that I occasionally IV heroin (china white) and am familiar with the process of preparing a shot as safley as possible. However I do not have experience heating or uSing citric because it is not neccisary with the dope I use.

So with that said onto the question. I am going to shot 15 mgs of oxycodone hydrochloride (small, light green pill A/214, the kind with no apap,ibu,acet,etc). Please don't tell me not to, I really want to try it and have already made up my mind, I just want to know how to do it properly. What I need to know is oxycodone HCL water soluable, as in do I need to use just water? I've read it is, but I've also read that when it is attached to binders it is not (water soluable). Do I need to heat the solution at all, or maybe just use warm water? Do I need to use some sort of citric solution to get it to disolve into a injectable soltion? If so what should I use? How much? If someone could enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.

Also I know I should use a micron filter, and I certainly would if I had one. But I'm going to do my best using cottin. Thank you
Old 27-09-2012, 17:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: help preparing oxycodone hydrochloride for injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by corie129 View Post
Ok so I have UTSF but only to find conflicting results so I finally decided to just ask myself. Also let me start by saying that I occasionally IV heroin (china white) and am familiar with the process of preparing a shot as safley as possible. However I do not have experience heating or uSing citric because it is not neccisary with the dope I use.

So with that said onto the question. I am going to shot 15 mgs of oxycodone hydrochloride (small, light green pill A/214, the kind with no apap,ibu,acet,etc). Please don't tell me not to, I really want to try it and have already made up my mind, I just want to know how to do it properly. What I need to know is oxycodone HCL water soluable, as in do I need to use just water? I've read it is, but I've also read that when it is attached to binders it is not (water soluable). Do I need to heat the solution at all, or maybe just use warm water? Do I need to use some sort of citric solution to get it to disolve into a injectable soltion? If so what should I use? How much? If someone could enlighten me on this process I would really appreciate it.

Also I know I should use a micron filter, and I certainly would if I had one. But I'm going to do my best using cottin. Thank you

For the purpose of harm reduction, let me start by first saying in no way should anyone EVER inject or administer [any other way] ANY medication that is made to be ingested orally. With that being said, and you indeed have your heart set on IVing your Oxycodone, I will try to help enlighten you for the sake of harm reduction...

Also let me say, if you already have an H habit or any opioid tolerance/experience at all, 15mg may or may not have the desired effect you are looking for, thus being pointless to IV in the first place.

You said you have the green A 214? These are pretty good generics in terms of active ingredient(s) (Oxycodone) to binder(s)/filler(s) ratio.

I am glad to see you are the type to research and ask questions before going forth with putting a substance into your body.

This question HAS been answered thousands AND thousands of times on this board alone and probably didn't look thoroughly enough, but instead of flaming you, I am in the helping mood so here's your answer...

1. Crush pill as finely as possible (In spoon or other device).

2. Add at least 50 - 100 (.5 cc - 1 cc) units of water.

3. Stir.

4. Drop your filter into the solution (Micron/wheel filters are a MUST to be as safe as absolutely possible with pills). If you do not, however, have or can obtain a wheel filter, using a piece of cotton will suffice and be much safer than just cold shooting the solution without filtering at all (Obviously).

5. Draw back the solution through your filter, directly into your syringe.

6. Find vein, register, and inject.

These are some of the "easier" of the pills to inject in terms of complexity. As far as heating the solution like some do with Heroin, for instance, is completely unneccessary and can actually be counter-intuitive. Some times heat will actually promote coagulation of the solution, causing a slimy, goopy mess and ruining the shot. Heat will some times also allow inert ingredients to absorb into the water, other times, if heated too much can actually damage the active ingredient(s).

Please remember to be as safe and sanitary as possible. Always use alcohol wipes, clean equipment, sterile water and new, unopened syringes (As a bare minimum). Do not share and dispose of your syringe(s) properly after a SINGLE use.

Hope this helped you out a bit, and let me know if there are any more questions I can answer for you!

Please be careful and be safe! Have a great day!

Post Quality Evaluations:
helpful for safety
Old 28-09-2012, 21:03

34 y/o Male from United States
mdma2cb should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: help preparing oxycodone hydrochloride for injection

Swim should learn From others in the drug culture that u can only chip on heroin,or any strong opiate that binds to all three opiate receptors ,it will become habit.I know first hand,i beleive deep down u know it urself..It takes everything u love away,an u cannot beat it,its proven.also after u start ing the needle.It will be your prefer route of taking all drugs,scary things happen then have u ever ived crack.U will, that feels like 30seconds off euphoria with an hour of worry ur hearts gunna explode.take a nice pschedellic u will find the introsospect,an u just mightrealize ur killin yourself.get on suboxone opiates lead nowhere recreational.it will turn into a full.time job.not worth it bud at all

Share this on: