Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 27-09-2012, 00:58

Male from Canada
sb2007 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
how to cook up morphine and crisp?

how do i cook up morphine? im i suppose to feel pins and needles everytime ? how do u crisp? can anyone tell me how to cook up morphine what are the best ways to cook up morphine i have the pills that are grey with a n on one side and a 100 on the other....
Old 29-09-2012, 03:36
Mercury Member

Male from United States
poop mayer needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: how to cook up morphine and crisp?

Pins and needles is a bad sign I heard. Look up online how to shoot the specific kind of morphine pill you have.
Old 29-09-2012, 08:29

Male from Canada

anyone know how too cook iy up i need some idea how to cook it up i do cook it but im wanting to know any other ways to do it the best ways can anyone tell me any ways?

sb2007 added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

i got morphine sulfate slow relase capsuls and pilss with an one side and a 100 on the othere how do cook these what r the best ways?

sb2007 added 40 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

how do i cook it up morphine? how long? how to crisp? i need some answers i have to types of morphs the grey with 100 on one side and a n on the other. also got the 100mls capsauls i have been cooking them but im waisting them i feel because when i shoot i dont feel anything any feed back from anyone that can help me out here on how long to cook my morph for? or even how to crisp whats the differences its would be great if anyone can help me out here so i can stop waisting my pills thank guys! hope to hear from some one soon

sb2007 added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poop mayer View Post
Pins and needles is a bad sign I heard. Look up online how to shoot the specific kind of morphine pill you have.

why is pins and needle a bad sign? also there was a time when i did a shot and i didnt feel anything then i looked at my arm it was bubbly any idea why? how do i cook my stuff up right? is crisping better first of all i need to know if im crisping right.... i feel im not any idea on how to do that one too. ? what does pins and needle mean? i heard every time your suppose to feel those and times i have shot i havent felt them every time. and like i said above a few time i done a shot my arm just got a bubble in it and one time it started to sting what im i doing wrong here got any feed back on my questions thanks

ps i have 100ml of mophine capsuals and 100ml greys with a N one one side and a 100 on the other

sb2007 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb2007 View Post
how do i cook up morphine? im i suppose to feel pins and needles everytime ? how do u crisp? can anyone tell me how to cook up morphine what are the best ways to cook up morphine i have the pills that are grey with a n on one side and a 100 on the other....
why is pins and needle a bad sign? also there was a time when i did a shot and i didnt feel anything then i looked at my arm it was bubbly any idea why? how do i cook my stuff up right? is crisping better first of all i need to know if im crisping right.... i feel im not any idea on how to do that one too. ? what does pins and needle mean? i heard every time your suppose to feel those and times i have shot i havent felt them every time. and like i said above a few time i done a shot my arm just got a bubble in it and one time it started to sting what im i doing wrong here got any feed back on my questions thanks

ps i have 100ml of mophine capsuals and 100ml greys with a N one one side and a 100 on the other

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...#ixzz27qF82Nh5

Last edited by sb2007; 29-09-2012 at 08:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-09-2012, 08:39
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from United States
chaosisbeauty is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

A bubble is never a good sign, it means you missed & messed up basically. Does it hurt to touch? Do you even know how to shoot up anything at all or are you just guessing at the whole process?
Old 29-09-2012, 09:33
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

sb2007,

with the description you give it is impossible to help you.

Try to write in coherent sentences without throwing things together that don't belong together.
Your doubleposting doesn't make this any better.
Please read up the faq http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...title=Book:Faq
to learn how to do a posting.

And what with these pins and needles? in your head, in your arm, in your belly?

Best write your whole posting again clearly and contact the moderators to get the posts exchanged.

Thank you.

BBW
Old 07-10-2012, 01:03

Male from Canada

okay i have these pills morphine novo 100 mls and capsuls 100 mls i cooked them up but sometimes i will get the pins and needles sometimes i wont... i dont know if i should be feeling the pins and needle everytime or not does anyone know? i need to know how long to cook my stuff up and how to crisp it anyone know what way is the best way? i have been shooting morphine only a short time now i feel like im waisting my pills when i cook it up.... i wanna know if pins and needles is a good thing or not or how should i feel after shooting a 100ml up .... anyone know ways to cookit up let me know please.... the way im doing this is by heating my water up then putting my crushed 100ml in the hot water then my cotten then i take my rig and bring up what i can. is this even the right way to do this? when i do it this way i feel the pins and needle but not everytime. i have a very high tollerance to these pills i have been on morphine for a year now but only started to shoot my pills about 2 months ago now and im trying to find out ways to do so and i heard about crisping anyone know how to do the crisping method? and there are times where i have shot morphine and after i got the hit i looked at where i put the needle in my arm and right around it it became bubbly on my arm it looked like there was water or something in my arm and it was itchy under my skin where i hit in my arm is that a good thing i feel its not but anyone got feed back on that? i would like to hear some feed back from ppl if possible thanks

sb2007 added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

my arm bubbled up yes. and i figured i did miss i didnt feel anything at all but my arm looked messed up and it was itchy .... and it looked white and some places on my arm turned red and that happens by where i shoot in my arm.. it does hurt when ive touched it but the bubbles and hurt would go away about ten min later... i only been shooting up for about 2 months now off and on.. i dont think i am doing this right though and i really would like to now if im doing a lot of damage or not

Last edited by sb2007; 07-10-2012 at 01:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2014, 04:49

Male from Canada
5 meo dmTed is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Clearly you are. I have the 200mg teva morphine sr, same markings, N N on one side, 200 on the other. I crush this pill as best I can into powder, put in a spoon w/ water, use a 3ml syringe (as most do for pills), DO NOT COOK AND "CRISP" THE PILLS!!! THIS "CRISPING" IS LITERALLY COOKING THE PILL DRY UNTIL IT IS "CRISPY" AND BREAKS UP EASILY. THIS WILL DESTROY THE OPIATE IN YOUR PILL. It was a hairbrained technique for defeating the new "un abusable" oxycontin. Once your pill is broken up as best as possible, let it soak in the full 3ml of water. I let mine sit for about half an hour, slowly stirring and if I apply heat, it's for a very short period of time. Counting to 5 with the heat on it. Hope this helps a little and stops any more wasted pills.

5 meo dmTed added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Sorry..didn't mean to resurrect a dead thread. Was just googling methods for cooking these (sick of waiting an hour watching it "melt") and came across this, didn't see the date >.<

Last edited by 5 meo dmTed; 02-06-2014 at 04:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
morphine

» New Threads
When Did You First Realize You...
Last post by Qualityplant
0 Replies, 1 Views
sweet combos
Last post by Lucyin_the_sky_of_dimonds
1 Replies, 2 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...