Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-09-2012, 08:27
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Arkiser is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
whats up with all this B.S. about witchcraft, animals and meth

so swim has been reading online about Meth+witchcraft. being the same or some bullshit along thoes lines, could someone please explain to me where this crap came from. or is it just another one of "those things" that was made up to scare children into not doing drugs and going to bed.

I'm not trying to down talk religion just the idiocricy of those who use religion to push their personal agenda.

and another thing this stuff about animals freaking when around people high on Meth where did thus even come from?

the only logical thing I can think of about the animals is the change in body odor since most animals have such an acute Spencer of smell, also the other day when swim was on one his roomies cat was all up in his shit even more then usual.

so could some one please enlighten me? also if you say the Bible please include what chapter and verse along with what Bible it is, I.E. NKJ,NIV, ect.

thanks

Post Quality Evaluations:
No need to use Swim. It would help if you expanded upon these thoughts as I don't understand what you mean when you say meth+witchcraft
Old 26-09-2012, 08:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: whats up with all this B.S. about witchcraft, animals and meth

I've never heard of anything connecting meth and witchcraft. Some religious people like to claim that drug use is "satanic" because it's supposedly ungodly, but there's nothing in the Bible that specifically warns against doing drugs. In Biblical times people drank wine all the time (due to a lack of clean water maybe?) and Jesus possibly was anointed with hemp oil. I've talked to homeless people and ex-tweakers who claim that meth is a "tool of the devil" simply because addiction is tempting, but they would probably say that about any type of drug. Usually they blame meth for making them "turn away from god" until they "see the light" and use religion as a means of abstaining from drugs. Whatever works for them, I guess.

Also another potential connection is that Aliester Crowley (sp?) and his Church of Satan followers used drugs, but their reasoning was more of a hedonistic one (do things you enjoy, as opposed to Christianity, which Crowley claimed tells people to avoid enjoyable things). Also Crowley was more into heroin and other opiates I believe...meth had not even been invented during his time, I don't think.

Are you saying that people talk about meth as something used in witchcraft rites, though?

As far as the animals "freaking out," it could be odor like you say, or they could be picking up on human behavioral changes, or even a release of pheromones that they would detect.
Old 26-09-2012, 09:12
Silver Member

tRAUMA674 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I knew a peson who was up for days tweeking and he started talking about witchcraft and pointing at the xbox360s green light.

That is the only thing I heard about witchcraft. Never heard anything else untill now
Old 26-09-2012, 10:35
Silver Member

I Googled something about Meth earlier today and stumble across a web site saying that Meth is a tool of witch. craft ill try and find the link and post it.

Arkiser added 11 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

so I found it prepare to be amazed by the bullshit people will go through to avoid taking accountability

err posting the link is a no go but ill do it the old fashioned way

teamwiseman.hubpages dot com/ the truth about Meth

this shit is hilarious because they really believe it. even when the Scriptures tell otherwise.

Arkiser added 16 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

@ SOMA cruz, Meth was invented by a Japanese chemists in 1919, that is 28 years before aliester Crowley died.

And I completely agree with the idea that they blame Satan and witch craft for their inability to maintain just to avoid taking ownership and responsibility for their actions.

and the people who say the voices are demons, all I can say to that is that demons have really good taste in music if thats the case.

Last edited by Arkiser; 26-09-2012 at 10:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-09-2012, 11:16
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

If you watch the meth episode of Drugs Inc. on NatGeo there's a guy who used to be a tweaker but has gotten sober and started a church called "meth = sorcery." Here's the link to the website He has a book out and it's been getting really good ratings on Amazon, apparently it has changed a lot of lives. Mostly the lives of those who read it in prison.

Here's the link to The Truth About Meth and Demonds

I can kinda see where they're going with this meth+witchcraft+demons+sorcery thing. Lots of my friends and I have shadow people that tend to take on a demonic presence. By demonic I just mean evil, not anything to do with the devil or whatever like lots of these sites seem to think.

If believing that meth equals witchcraft or whatever helps keep people sober than I don't really see the problem with it. Those of us who don't want to read about it aren't forced to and those who want to will hopefully quit.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:45
Silver Member

I guess what bugs me the most is the claim to be of "Christianity " but yet go against there core values by saying people who do Meth do it because of demon possession and stuff like that, even when the Bible tells other wise and says that anyone who believes in christ cannot be possessed, well the point I'm making is that its obsurd for them to say you can't be Christian and do Meth at the same time because correct me if I'm wrong but the only thing Christians must believe is that salvation can only come through christ and that earthy matters are of no concern to this. it just makes me mad that they say if you use Meth you can't be Christian.

sorry if I kinda just ranted, its been one of those weeks if you know what I mean.

Arkiser added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I agree with you in the scene that if it helps them with sobriety then more power to the
, but at the same time It conflicts with their beliefs to say Meth users can't be Christian.

Last edited by Arkiser; 26-09-2012 at 11:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-09-2012, 14:56
Silver Member

tRAUMA674 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkiser View Post
I guess what bugs me the most is the claim to be of "Christianity " but yet go against there core values by saying people who do Meth do it because of demon possession and stuff like that, even when the Bible tells other wise and says that anyone who believes in christ cannot be possessed, well the point I'm making is that its obsurd for them to say you can't be Christian and do Meth at the same time because correct me if I'm wrong but the only thing Christians must believe is that salvation can only come through christ and that earthy matters are of no concern to this. it just makes me mad that they say if you use Meth you can't be Christian.

sorry if I kinda just ranted, its been one of those weeks if you know what I mean.

Arkiser added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I agree with you in the scene that if it helps them with sobriety then more power to the
, but at the same time It conflicts with their beliefs to say Meth users can't be Christian.
if you think of it meth is the devil(demon), and a lot of people get hooked(possed) on it, I think they're saying drug is possesd I mite be wrong didn't read what was on the site, but I was raised a catholic(same as christian, little diffrences) and they don't tell me I can't do meth and be a christian.. So if that's what you read on that website someones writting that so people don't take the drug, sence they can't stop the war on drugs or stop people from using it through propaganda, they will try through religion
Old 26-09-2012, 16:00
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
profesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way upprofesor is on the way up

Quote:
@ SOMA cruz, Meth was invented by a Japanese chemists in 1919, that is 28 years before Aliester Crowley died.
This is a really bad way to find out if a historic person ever used or was familiar with a drug. It was not practical or profitable to synthesize and sell meth until around 1938, when a German company named Temmler sold it under the brand name Pervtin. It became used and more widely known in World War II when it was given to soldiers in Germany, Japan, the US and probably other Axis and Ally countries. It may have been given to Hitler as an IV injection the later years of the war.
It seems possible that Mr Aleister Crowley knew of methamphetamine before he died in 1947, but if he used it, it would have been at the end of his life, in his late 60s to early 70s. It also seems unlikely that he knew it could be smoked, rather than injected or taken orally.
Exodus 22:18 mentions that "thou shall not suffer a witch to live,"- in Hebrew this word very specifically refers to female witches. Not the only place where the bible teaches homicide. Little is said about male witches except that they are "rebellious," although I wouldn't trust the King James Version to be a good translation of the original Hebrew and Greek in other places mentioning witchcraft either.
I would also like to think people are helped with addiction by thinking supernatural thoughts about meth and other drugs, but I think it's a really high price to pay- belief that magical invisible beings will cause or help solve one's problems is not very healthy generally.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:46
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

the Bible translates pharmakea (sp) greek for pharmacy as witchcraft. And as a meth using christian my lil pony has found it definately invokes some evil spirits. one whiff by His dog and the dog wants nothing to do with da pony. so, in modern terms, drug use can be an effective method of satanic worship, far better than silly red robes and incantations.

He tells me that it deff brings out the evil in folks, weird, mean, esp strange sexual practices
Old 01-10-2012, 14:02
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I have come across my fair share of meth users who are more off into the occult and satanic stuff then people who have not used meth. Does this mean that using meth is like signing a pack with the Devil, prolly not. But if you read the Bible, worship of anything other then god is considered a sin. So if one were to idolize amphetamine and let their life revolve around its use, it could be considered to a sin.

The Bible and most other major religious texts, even wiccan, were written long before Meth was even thought of. The coordination between meth and witchcraft is an interpretation of text and beliefs. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 01-10-2012, 14:23
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Quijibo is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

People have been claiming drugs are the "the devils work" for centuries. Asprin was inventes to excorcise the demons that caused headaches blah blah blah. The bible doesn't really connect any particualar drug with the devil, it just says not to poison your body because it's a vessel of the lord. If you really pay attention to the fine details in most of it's passages it actually tells about biblical figures inbibing in opium and lotus just to name a small percentage of the drugs used on a daily basis during that time. Jesus himself was said to use opium and mescaline during his fasts and journies. The only connection between witch craft and meth is the imaginary line some idiot drew while he was in the throws of meth psychosis.
Old 01-10-2012, 14:34

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Long time ago I read on some random guy's blog that the meth pipe is a "gateway" or a "tool" to worship satin. He mentioned that, thats why we see shadow people. But me personally I think its bullshit, my dogs don't get crazy when they see me smoke. I've seen shadow people long before I tweaked, but I did notice shadow people are more " in your face" when using.
Old 18-10-2012, 02:42

Male from Australia
Helix-mc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
so swim has been reading online about Meth+witchcraft. being the same or some bullshit along thoes lines, could someone please explain to me where this crap came from. or is it just another one of "those things" that was made up to scare children into not doing drugs and going to bed.

I'm not trying to down talk religion just the idiocricy of those who use religion to push their personal agenda.

and another thing this stuff about animals freaking when around people high on Meth where did thus even come from?

the only logical thing I can think of about the animals is the change in body odor since most animals have such an acute Spencer of smell, also the other day when swim was on one his roomies cat was all up in his shit even more then usual.

so could some one please enlighten me? also if you say the Bible please include what chapter and verse along with what Bible it is, I.E. NKJ,NIV, ect.

thanks
The use of drugs to shift/change conciousness has been used by shaman, witch doctors etc for centuries.
Everyday we give meaning's to the events and occurences off our lives, based upon beliefs,experiences,education and conditioning. (to name a few). However if something happens that different and outside our understanding, we still attempt to make sense of it, the best we can.

Mysticism, superstition etc are great examples. The problem with ignorant people is that they don't that they don't know, and what they do know they thinks is right. and sometime's a little information can be a dangerous thing.

Animals do smell fear, they also pick up on and react to presence (aura). Meth and one of the qualities I personally love about it, can charge and amplify/radiate a strong presence through the body (stimulation of the nervous system). If you have ever met a dangerous person in your life or someone who either can or has killed, You will know what I mean, they do it naturally.

I could ramble on further, just food for thought....................

Thank you. That was concise and to the point. Plus very correct.
Old 28-09-2013, 21:00

31 y/o Female from United States
RunnersHi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

A girl I know was experiencing creepy feelings, sounds, and objects falling around her apartment. One time she woke up and heard her mattress creak, and a weight sink down on the bed (so many instances, I can go into more detail if anyone's interested). She became anxious and afraid to turn the lights off/sleep. She saw a doctor, was prescribed Respiridone and Lithium. She also got a dog to help the fear and provide companionship.

Two months down the road the dog begins barking an hour after bedtime. He runs around in circles, growls at the ceiling, runs into his crate whimpering and won't come out. Several horrible hours of strange happenings (laptop, printer, both tvs turning themselves off and on) and the dog shivering and staring over her shoulder go by. This goes on for a few days, then stops.

The girl was smoking this whole time, but never stayed up more than two days in a row, so not Psychotic Episodes. There was a lot more that went on. Anyway, the girl will be fine, then the DOG sees something, exhibits creepy behavior, gets the girl going. I've been trying to help her with this for some time. She and the poor little doggie are so frustrated. When it gets really bad, she'll have a friend come over or go to a friend's house.

Also, he's exhibited this behavior at her office - she takes him when she has to work late. So, it's not specifically the apartment...scary stuff.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:49

21 y/o Male from USA - Texas
KeydunJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

man, if im gana be honest, my meth addiction was very much so a dark dark dark existence. Definatly the darkest part of my life, my mom was afraid i was gana kill her and my little sister in there sleep. that is so fucking horrible to admit.. Anyways man, im still a tweaker.. been doing this shit for about 4 years now, now i sleep and eat and act completley normal.. nobody except my other tweaker retard ass friends can tell... LOL. and my pet Yorkies will bark at me for no fucking reason and act extremly terrified when im on the shit.. definatly somthing going on w/ our energy or something..

For the future, instead of necroing very old threads, why not start your own and explain in more detail how meth brought you down to such a dark level. Your story might really help others!
Old 02-04-2014, 16:09
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
CaliJungle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Think of the kind of people that would do witchcraft...total crazy tweaker fools.

and animals have always been fine with me when i was high thats bullshit
Old 07-04-2014, 20:26

31 y/o Female from United States
RunnersHi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

What happens with your Yorkies, specifically? What do you do when that happens??
Old 07-04-2014, 21:36
Silver Member

21 y/o Female from Canada
highlikeplanes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

my animals act really weird when im high/coming down. my dogs seem really concerned like they can sense my anxiety. i have one nervous dog in particular that acted really scared and bolted when i was getting high. OR they will become super clingy and keep urging me to pet them as if they get a contact high.
with that being said, my dogs can definitely sense the change in me.
Old 10-04-2014, 15:06
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Szandbwoy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Before seeing this thread, I can honestly say I've never heard the words "meth" and "witchcraft" mentioned in the same sentence. There will always be a group of people that believe drugs are the work of the devil, and I guess crystal is no different.

As for animals sensing changes in people who are high, I can definitely relate to that. When I've come home tripping on acid before my dog used to stare at me in this strange way, like she knew what I'd been doing and was trying to make sense of it. At least that's how I interpreted it, although it could just be me tripping haha.
Old 12-04-2014, 16:59

HxC MADxMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

I can see how it seems possessive, but I don't believe for a second it has any kind of connection to any kind of spiritual realm of possession. People are just getting hooked and think it's more complicated than that.
Old 12-04-2014, 21:30

27 y/o Male from Australia
Professor Bungjaw should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I have had really strange experiences with meth with demons and satanic cults, alot of it was psycosis but there times where I really wasnt sure..I remember once passing out and then waking straight back up to a black creature above me try to suck my soul out of my body, its was something that chilled me to the core.
I defiantly think meth can lower your vibration to a dimension below us where demons and darkness lurks. Darkness and meth go hand in hand, when people change on meth and start doing crazy abnormal shit its because they are under control of demons.
Old 12-04-2014, 21:37
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Szandbwoy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bungjaw View Post
I have had really strange experiences with meth with demons and satanic cults, alot of it was psycosis but there times where I really wasnt sure..I remember once passing out and then waking straight back up to a black creature above me try to suck my soul out of my body, its was something that chilled me to the core.
I defiantly think meth can lower your vibration to a dimension below us where demons and darkness lurks. Darkness and meth go hand in hand, when people change on meth and start doing crazy abnormal shit its because they are under control of demons.
Wow, that sounds like a scary experience. I used to suffer from sleep paralysis, where I'd be in a weird state of consciousness between being asleep and awake, and I'd often see dark figures in my room and on my bed. Felt like they were pinning me down, it was a really terrifying yet interesting experience. Your comment really reminded me of when I used to have those episodes.

Share this on:

Tags
meth, shadow people

» New Threads
I don't know what to do.
Last post by TiredHubby
0 Replies, 1 Views
Ways to hide/mask meth symptoms...
Last post by TweakerGirl
46 Replies, 100,353 Views
Boyfriend has turned psychotic...
Last post by OnTheStrength