Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-09-2012, 04:49
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Arkiser is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
droped mirror and spilled the good stuff

so swim dropped his mirror with lines on it and now the good stuff is on the floor is their any way swim can recover the good stuff without the carpet dirt? swim was thinking lay duck tape over it then lick tape, any one got any better ideas for swim?
Old 26-09-2012, 05:04
Silver Member

tRAUMA674 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Re: droped mirror and spilled the good stuff

If its powder i dont think you can recover it if its shards i think you have to get on your hands and knees with a flashlight

tRAUMA674 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

This should be a lesson for you to be really careful from now on

Last edited by tRAUMA674; 26-09-2012 at 05:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-09-2012, 05:04

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Oh man I am truly sorry that happened to you, but since its carpet its probably oging to be SUPER hard. If you use duc tape its going to be even harder to get the product off of the tape.
Old 26-09-2012, 05:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.hamsterdam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3 Points: 488, Level: 3
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

If it's not that much I think it'd be for the best if you just considered it a lesson learned and take more caution next time. There's probably all kinds of nasty shit in your carpet. Your idea might recover some of the powder, but it's basically licking the floor.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great point about why he should NOT go for it.
Old 26-09-2012, 05:23
Silver Member

Arkiser is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1

well swim has nothing but time so he's going to get down there and get to it
Old 26-09-2012, 06:54
Silver Member

Male from Canada
usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.usually0 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

I think if you can't see any powder not mixed with dirt or fluff then don't do it. I think as a general rule, if you wouldn't pick up rice out of your carpet and eat it, then i wouldn't snort something you dropped all over your carpet.

My buddies once dropped a gram of weed in a pile mud. They proceeded to try and salvage the weed by picking out pieces and blowing off the mud. Sounds fucked up, but yeah, i wouldn't do that.

If i drop something on the ground, if its a powder, its gone. If its a nug or rock, it could be salvaged, 5 second rule.
Old 26-09-2012, 07:52
Silver Member

Male from United States

You could.. theoretically.. empty the dust bin on your vacuum, vacuum the area, take the dust and the meth in the vacuum now and dissolve it in water or a suitable solvent for meth (not sure on which solvent's best for meth). Filter that stuff to eliminate a lot of dust particles, redry it, and then snort it.

That's if you're REALLY desperate.. but there's still going to be nasty crap from your carpet going into it, even if you filter it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Not a bad idea at alll, just make sure vacuum canister is clean and dry, or use fresh bag.
Old 26-09-2012, 07:55
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3

cut out a 2 foot piece of the carpet and stew it in boiling water. Do an A/B

Sorry the shit is gone.....how much were we talking?
Old 26-09-2012, 10:03
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

If you cannot get shard pieces or chunks with your fingers/tweezers, then forget it, leave it alone.

Certain methods other than that are mentioned and while possible, you would have to go through and have the knowledge of a very lengthy process to safely get this substance to use.

The water mix to drying out method is not safe because bacteria and other nasty unhealthy particles will almost for sure be in the mix and simply put, making yourself sick to a possibly terrible degree is not worth the substance.

To the point, if you cannot physically pick it up with fingers or tweezers, call it a loss, scream into a pillow, and as was said, be far more careful......next time it could end up out a window or scattered to the point you just lost a hefty amount.
Old 26-09-2012, 16:15
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from England
westie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way upwestie420uk is on the way up
Points: 575, Level: 3 Points: 575, Level: 3 Points: 575, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I take it that it was all in powder if it was in lines? If i was SWIY i would just write it off as if you cant pick it up with your fingers or tweezers you dont really have a chance of recovering it.
Even if you did use sticky tape to pick it up how would you go about getting it off the sticky tape?
I would just get the hover out & clean it up or chances are one time when you are out of it you are likely to start snorting it off the carpet!
Old 26-09-2012, 16:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from USA - California
Tar S. Crystal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Hell, you people wither have money or are not drug addicts lol. SWIM has scoured carpet for hours looking for shards when SWIM didn't even think he'd dropped any. SWIM has accidently tried to break down chunks of white wax and salt and shit off the carpet when SWIM was desperate. SWIM has taken the syringe directly to the carpet to attempt to suck up 120 mg. of Oxy that was in a spoon that SWIM knocked off the table (it was already dissolved... SWIM was fucking pissed at himself). In short SWIM suggests getting on hands and knees and digging! Don't use duck tape, sounds more problematic than it's worth. A clean dust buster might be a good idea though. And yes, especially if it was already powdered, SWIM would reccommend scraping all recovered debris into a coffee filter, and running warm water over it, into a cup or something, then scraping the bottom of the cup when the liquid dries.
Old 26-09-2012, 16:44
Titanium Member

Female from United States
titaniumhunter is captain of the psychonauts.titaniumhunter is captain of the psychonauts.

Bugs poop in the carpet. Come on it was in lines! Fine powder, vacuum it up & dump down the toilet so that you have no cause to carpet snort.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
RubberzInc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

blow up a balloon and pinch shut with your thumb and forefinger only, do not tie it off. rub the balloon on something to create static, then hold the balloon over the spill. the meth will jump onto the balloon. move the balloon over to above a piece of paper or something, and slowly release the air from the balloon. the meth will fall off onto the paper.
Old 27-09-2012, 08:30
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberzInc View Post
blow up a balloon and pinch shut with your thumb and forefinger only, do not tie it off. rub the balloon on something to create static, then hold the balloon over the spill. the meth will jump onto the balloon. move the balloon over to above a piece of paper or something, and slowly release the air from the balloon. the meth will fall off onto the paper.
That'll also catch a bunch of garbage that's in the carpet too.

hamsterdam added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar S. Crystal View Post
Hell, you people wither have money or are not drug addicts lol. SWIM has scoured carpet for hours looking for shards when SWIM didn't even think he'd dropped any. SWIM has accidently tried to break down chunks of white wax and salt and shit off the carpet when SWIM was desperate. SWIM has taken the syringe directly to the carpet to attempt to suck up 120 mg. of Oxy that was in a spoon that SWIM knocked off the table (it was already dissolved... SWIM was fucking pissed at himself). In short SWIM suggests getting on hands and knees and digging! Don't use duck tape, sounds more problematic than it's worth. A clean dust buster might be a good idea though. And yes, especially if it was already powdered, SWIM would reccommend scraping all recovered debris into a coffee filter, and running warm water over it, into a cup or something, then scraping the bottom of the cup when the liquid dries.
Generally the people posting here are on the higher functioning side of drug abusers.

I dunno about you, but I'd pawn my computer to buy more drugs before I'd start licking my floors for some dropped powder.

Last edited by hamsterdam; 27-09-2012 at 08:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
meth

» New Threads
Chronic Pain- Off Percocet- Scared...
Last post by Roaddoggy
140 Replies, 5,011 Views
Detoxing off Methadone
Last post by LuLu81
1 Replies, 62 Views
Help tapering detox meds