Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Various drugs not covered by other forums Discussion of Psychoactive drugs that do not have a specific forum

Old 23-09-2012, 10:35

28 y/o Female from United States
SeabeeWife10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
How much Phenibut

I ordered the phenibut powder about a week ago but I forgot to buy a scale so I just used a teaspoon I just put a tiny bit on it and mixed it with some juice it tasted nasty and even a few hours later I felt nothing so I mixed up some more and again it did nothing to me I chalked it up to the fact I just ate...But the next day I waited a few hours after eating I took about a teaspoon this time and still nothing I haven't taken any for a few days so I am planning on taking some tomorrow because I need sleep but how much should I take? Can someone tell me how much in teaspoons/tablespoons? Thanks
Old 23-09-2012, 15:14
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Tuvalu
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,071, Level: 11 Points: 6,071, Level: 11 Points: 6,071, Level: 11
Activity: 19.4% Activity: 19.4% Activity: 19.4%
Re: How much Phenibut

You need a scale.. if you use a spoon to dose phenibut you will notice that the amount you put on the spoon grows daily. Leading to some pretty shitty withdrawals.

Phenibut is weird in that some people do not get much from it.. I wasn't that lucky lol. About 700mg is a good safer (not sure what I'm comparing it to) dose. I've measured 1.5 grams on dosed from a spoon and its about 1/3 of a teaspoon. This kind of dose will provide the phenibut feeling but it will hook you.

I say buy a scale before dosing and use 500mg to 700mg twice daily.. that provides plenty of good results and less withdrawals.

Also it takes up to 3 hours to feel it.. if you keep redosing you may over do it. Anything over 6-7 grams and you will be dizzy for 6 hours.. among other odd side effects.. its pretty much like overdoing benzos.

Do not drink alcohol while on phenibut.. that will put you in a world of hurt.
Old 23-09-2012, 16:41
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

A two to three gram dose for early users is a good dose to feel the real recreational effects of this chem.

Personally afoaf needs to dose 6+ grams with a psychedelic or a stim to really get what this chem can offer.

A scoop for baby milk contains 6grams of phenibut if that helps.

Seriously on its own 8-9grams is needed to get shit faced and the side effects are awful, bad skin, crazy dreams and bad skin skin for days....and thats without withdrawals and pheni withdrawal are not only as bad as GBL but longer lasting, thank you god.

Basically afoaf loves this chem as a psychedelic parachute!!!it's increase the buzz but removes the fear, great stuff and takes the angst away from heavy stim use aswell.....but its addictive as shit and the side effects are quite uncomfortable.
Old 24-09-2012, 04:48

28 y/o Female from United States
SeabeeWife10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I bought a scale online today but it wont be here until Oct 2nd
Old 07-10-2012, 18:08

Male from Russia
FS-Phen500 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

No one needs to use more than 2 grams.
Old 27-10-2012, 09:28
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

My pet mice do, but each to his own of course.

My friend's pet rat weighs 100kg.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:47
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.baselined really adds to the discussion.
Points: 730, Level: 4 Points: 730, Level: 4 Points: 730, Level: 4
Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2%

I was just about to start a thread after seeing this product at an online vendor but then saw this one. What is it exactly? What are the effects comparable to?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please use the search engine to see if there are posts on a substance before asking "what is it and how does it work?" This is off topic for the thread and really the forums. it often takes less then a minute to find all the basic info on something

Share this on:

Tags
phenibut