Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-09-2012, 00:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Research-Chemist should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Plugging heroin, better then snorting???

Hello people,

You may have seen a few of my other threads about injecting, getting clean etc...

I am wondering what plugging heroin is like, is it better then snorting?
How long does it take to hit you?
Will it leak out?
What's a good dose to start on for an experienced user but has had a break so tolerance will be low?
Do you have to dissolve it?
If so how do you dissolve it? Same as for iv?

Thanks guys
Old 22-09-2012, 06:26
Palladium Member

24 y/o Female from United States
runnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medlinerunnerupbeautyqueen must mainline Medline
Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9 Points: 4,036, Level: 9
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: Plugging heroin, better then snorting???

I know you're new here but so far every thread you have started exists already on the forum. What you want to do next time you have a question is go to the heroin forum where all the threads are listed and on the top right corner underneath the page number it says "search forum." You can put in a key word, in this case "anal" "rectal" or "plugging" and it will show you all the threads concerning that topic. That's what I did and I was given tons of results:
SWIMS Anal Experiment II
How long does it take to feel something when you plug it?
Heroin Suppository?
Anal Use: How To
Anal Use?
How is heroin used analy?
Plugging H
Plugging black tar heroin
SWIM needs an option

And those are just a few of the many that I found. They contain good advice. If you have a question use the search engine first, read the existing threads (if there are any), and if your question wasn't answered or asked then post a new thread.

The reason we do this is because people put a lot of time and thought into their posts and they shouldn't have to do that every time someone asks the same question. It also takes up more space and clutters the forum so the forum crew has to go through and delete or merge threads so there aren't a bunch of threads that say the same exact thing.

If you have any questions about the search engine or anything in general feel free to ask me or anyone in the newbie help group which you can find here: Newbie Help Group

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good job going over the OP's past history of posting threads already discussed, and then providing links.
Exceptionally polite and informative. Much better than an unhelpful rude response to a simple rule break
Good explanation of how to UTSFE rather than filling the forum with the same information
Excellent job helping direct a Newbie in how to get around drugs-forum! Great work offering links in addition to mentioning the best way to use the searching function! :)
Great list of thread, and being polite to someone who's obviously new.

Last edited by runnerupbeautyqueen; 22-09-2012 at 06:31.
Old 22-09-2012, 13:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Research-Chemist should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Okie doke sorry, and I'm on my iPhone so I can't really see all the threads too great.... But yeah I'll use the search thing.

Thanks
Old 23-12-2012, 22:32

30 y/o Male from United States
LogicAndReason is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I've never snorted Heroin (all we get here is black tar Heroin), but I've plugged it and it is definitely a good ROA. Highly recommend
Old 27-12-2012, 12:30
Silver Member

Female from Netherlands
Amsterdam-babe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicAndReason View Post
I've never snorted Heroin (all we get here is black tar Heroin), but I've plugged it and it is definitely a good ROA. Highly recommend
In the Netherlands we don't even have black tar heroin (i've never seen it at least and never heard people talking about it) but don't know about the rest of Europe. But in the US: that's the only one they get over there? Is it better quality or worse?
Old 27-12-2012, 21:44
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.

IMO - if smoking rates at 5/10 and IV at 10/10 (most efficient, biggest rush etc.) I would put plugging at 8.5/10. You get excellent if not perfect availability and absorption, there's little rush compared to IV, but it creeps up nicely and lasts a good length of time. Always recommended.
When I was shooting, if I'd had enough of looking for veins and stabbing myself for half an hour, I'd just cut the top off the pin and plug it. Before I thought of doing that, I wasted quite a lot with misses and congealed nastiness. It's the ideal alternative.

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but bacteria isn't a problem. Therefore, old hits or left-out liquids that you don't want to put into your veins, can be plugged.
Old 27-12-2012, 22:02
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11 Points: 5,832, Level: 11
Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7% Activity: 10.7%

@Amsterdam Babe- The US generally has two types of heroin. Black Tar and Beige/Tan Rocks (H4), the tan rocks being the most potent form of heroin you can really get. If you look at them they have specks/swirls of white amongst the tan/beige and it crushes down fine. While the black tar is some of the dirtiest heroin you can get, although there are other acetylated alkaloids present that some would argue give the high a more rounded/better effect. The tan rocks can be crushed down and chopped up but even the cut stuff is generally more potent than black tar.

The Black Tar is most prevalent in the western and southern areas of the United States, while as the Tan Rock heroin is more common in the eastern and midwestern regions of the country.

As for plugging heroin, it must be pretty decent as there was a pamphlet put out about it being almost as good, or identical to, shooting heroin. Definitely worth a try, its gotta be better than shooting for your body.

-GC
Old 30-12-2012, 01:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
AskLiesmith is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Hmm, I've gotten plenty of good old white powder in my day here in the city that never sleeps. I hear, though I've never confirmed, that the west coast has exclusively tar and tan. Also, one time -- and this I still haven't explained -- I got this white powder with a pinkish cast. It was straight fire! Anyone know what that could've been? Was I shooting up Taliban with some mascara mixed in for flavor? It did kinda hurt going in, actually, if I recall correctly.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:20
Silver Member

Male from United States
Sakazaki is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicAndReason View Post
Living on the west coast myself all I ever get is black tar/gunpowder as well - I'm normally a smoker but have been curious about trying the rectal ROA at least once. Is it comparable to smoking tar in terms of effects e.g. do you get a rush with plugging tar? Is the high more sedative or energetically euphoric?
Old 14-01-2013, 20:23
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Netherlands
Psychonauticunt is a decent psychonaut.Psychonauticunt is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprof View Post
IMO - if smoking rates at 5/10 and IV at 10/10 (most efficient, biggest rush etc.) I would put plugging at 8.5/10. You get excellent if not perfect availability and absorption, there's little rush compared to IV, but it creeps up nicely and lasts a good length of time. Always recommended.
When I was shooting, if I'd had enough of looking for veins and stabbing myself for half an hour, I'd just cut the top off the pin and plug it. Before I thought of doing that, I wasted quite a lot with misses and congealed nastiness. It's the ideal alternative.
I agree with this man. I've had mostly disappointing experiences smoking heroin with various different techniques, and I had experienced users verify my technique was good. Also, from testing some batches IV I knew they were definitely reasonable purity, as very small doses had me nodding.

I never shoot dope anymore 'cause I almost had a friend die in my arms, and smoking it is disappointing, so nowadays plugging is my ROA of choice. There doesn't seem to be much material lost compared to IV (unless you're packing a huge fudge dragon - evacuate your bowels prior to use!), and though you miss out on the rush, it comes on relatively fast and has a decent duration.

Kicks the ever-loving fuck out of snorting.
Old 16-01-2013, 17:50
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLiesmith View Post
Hmm, I've gotten plenty of good old white powder in my day here in the city that never sleeps. I hear, though I've never confirmed, that the west coast has exclusively tar and tan. Also, one time -- and this I still haven't explained -- I got this white powder with a pinkish cast. It was straight fire! Anyone know what that could've been? Was I shooting up Taliban with some mascara mixed in for flavor? It did kinda hurt going in, actually, if I recall correctly.
I don't know where you are located, but in Chicago heroin is often cut with Dormin pills, which come in a red capsule. Sometimes dealers who are mixing up large batches just dump the heroin in a blender with the Dormin pills, and the leftover capsule cases can give it a pinkish tint. Even if you aren't in Chicago it may be a similar case elsewhere.

One possible explanation.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:30

35 y/o Male from USA - Illinois
Ooh La La should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Having snorted Chi-Town dope for over 10 years, I tried plugging and I have had remarkable success with it.

I wasn't a needle person, and whatever was in the D in Chicago was giving me asthma attacks after snorting so bad I had to take an ambulance to the hospital. I haven't snorted in 2 years.

As of recently, I found that about 7 bags, emptied into an antique sterling silver soup ladle does the job. If you do this yourself, I recommend going to the local Walgreens/CVS/Chemist near you and get one of those plastic oral syringes for giving infants their medication. These work PERFECT.

I do not use a lighter to cook, rather I use a MAPP gas torch I bought with a fat boy cylinder for around $40 USD. I fill the spoon with water, stir, cook briefly with 3 quick ignitions, and draw into said oral syringe.

NOTE: I recommend having more than one of these, and KEEP THEM CLEAN with anti-bac soap. It's going in your ass, for Christ's sake.

If the soultion is hot, WAIT BEFORE USING. Burning your rectum is most unpleasant. I usually wait until it warmer than lukewarm but not too hot. Lie on your side, work the unit in, and slowly plug away. I typically lie on my bed and then lean halfway over to let it work its wonders.

I personally find it much better than intravenous. It certainly isn't the manliest, but fuck, we have all done things we weren't proud of.

I hope this was of "informative quality"

O.L.L. 60804

Ooh La La added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

BTW, I cannot stress one very important part of this that Psychonauticunt brought up: You should be "voided", ie, you should have taken a decent shit before plugging. the more access, the better, and you don't want a mess coming back with your rig, which is disgusting but can happen...

I have a "Wednesday Night ritual" of voiding, a thorough shower/cleaning, and then I get my works together and plug away. Keep clean, and be safe!

O.L.L. 60804

Last edited by Ooh La La; 02-02-2013 at 02:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
anal administration, heroin, plugging, plugging heroin